+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I was reading this thread today, and wanted to comment to the recent poster who could not relate to Carol's reading at all.

I'm sticking my neck out a bit here, since what I'm about to say will sound off-the-wall-crazy to some readers. However, nothing ventured, so here goes:

I had a reading last year, and it was eerily on target. I found it very helpful. My daughter wanted one, as well, and when hers arrived, she was most disappointed, because it was contradictory and confusing (according to her). She asked me to listen, and after five minutes I was laughing.

You see, a soul is not necessarily of the same personality type as its current host body (in my understanding and experience). In my daughter Julie's case, her soul is a cautious, inward-looking being, not given to expressing emotion, and finding it difficult to demonstrate love, and accept it. Milsalia chose for its host this time around an outgoing, people-oriented, affectionate person. The point for the soul was to learn to loosen up, and experience love more fully -- both giving, and getting.

I have spoken directly to this soul on many occasions (part of my role here, another story). It has lamented its choice of host, and has ended up openly at odds with its host more than once ("No, Mom, you can't talk to Milsalia because she puts me to sleep and won't let me remember what was said and I resent it!")

They have eventually made peace, and learned to respect each other. This took 43 years. It is ironic (to me), since the soul incarnates (again, my own understanding) to experience life(s) as many different kinds of people, to learn the lessons they need as they develop.

Back to Carol. She was describing Milsalia much of the time, and Julie some of the time. She was spot on, and could have no idea of their disparate natures. Since Milsalia is currently experiencing life as Julie, she heard it, too. Consulted, she grudgingly admitted that the psychic had sound advice, and she would do well to follow it.

I ended up getting both of them to laugh about it, and it actually aided their cooperation with each other.

So, I cannot know that this is what happened to you. It is possible, though, and it might make sense for you to explore that issue a bit.

Our lives are a rich and complex tapestry, far beyond my powers to understand it all.

Darned interesting, though.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lairenia For This Post:

bruno dante (14th May 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), Laura Elina (14th May 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (29th March 2014), seko (29th March 2014), skyflower (10th April 2014), Unicorn (29th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #382
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Poopdeckpappy (here)
    Been skimming through replies here and noticed that a large percentage of posts were in gratitude of their readings that were given. What i'm wondering now is, (don't take this wrong)what is compelling you to search for answers, or look for shortcuts, or clues in your life? If you are truly honest with yourself about yourself, you can make alot more headway with yourself. We are only getting older in this mortal satchel we call a body and I love the opportunity to utilize my and others potential for growth in mind and spirit. Looking forward to connecting more and sharing more truths. Carol, if your paying attention, looking forward to a little dialogue.
    Hi Pappy,

Ever look for your keys all over the place only to have someone next to you point out they are right under your nose?
    Or try to solve a puzzle for hours, walk away, come back, and solve it right away?
    We are here on PA because we dare ask questions, instead of going through life on auto pilot. I don't think any of us are looking for shortcuts, but we are searching for answers. We all have our own reasons, and our own questions. We see the world and the suffering, and we ask why? We meditate. We read. We research. We try to walk the talk. But the answers don't come so easily.

That's when we need a pep talk, or just a confirmation. Or you can call it a fresh perspective.

I agree with you that one needs to be honest with one's self to make any sort of headway with one's self. But for those times when we have been banging our heads against the wall, when we are sort of stuck...someone like Carol can be like a breath of fresh air. I think that's why most of us reply in gratitude on this thread.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

Firinn (12th May 2014), Laura Elina (14th May 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (10th April 2014), Wind (10th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #383
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

I want to give a little update on my reading now that some time has come to pass. I got my reading in January, and it is now April.
    Carol told me someone like a mother figure would ask for my opinion on something, and I was to be very candid with her, and in turn, that would really help this person. Well, my boss, came to me back in January because she was facing a difficult decision with personnel, and I told her exactly what was on my mind, and that turned out to be a good advice.

Carol also mentioned that I would be moving from my current place, although at the time of my reading I was not sure whether I wanted to move or not, and she even mentioned my indecision. As time passed after the reading, my roommate and I started on a down spiral, and my living situation became stressful. She mentioned two initials, which were the name of a person. Carol told me to pay attention to what this person had to say, because he had interesting things to tell me. At the time, the only person that had those two initials in his name was a coworker, who had both his ethnic name and western name match the two initials. But one problem was, he didn't really talk about things I would be interested in.

As the end of my lease on my current apt approached, I went online to look for a new pad, but nothing great popped up. One morning, as I am browsing through the classifieds, I mention a street to this coworker, and he asks me what is the number of the building I am looking at. Once I told him, he told me to go see that apt right away, because it was a great place that people rarely moved out of. I hesitated as I still had a whole month until the end of my lease, but he kept on pushing. I remembered what Carol said, and I thought, "why not?"

Long story short, I found a very cool pad, at a pretty great price, thanks to my coworker, who for once, had something interesting to say to me.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

Billy (10th April 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), JRS (10th April 2014), kanishk (3rd May 2014), Laura Elina (14th May 2014), Limor Wolf (10th April 2014), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2014), mischief (21st July 2014), Neal (4th August 2017), ulli (16th May 2014), Unicorn (10th April 2014), Vigilence (18th May 2015), Wind (10th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #384
    Thanks

I received my reading in November 2012, and commented on it briefly in this thread. A year and a half later, as I'm listening to it again, I'm smiling to myself and even shaking my head a little bit, because there has been a turn of events I did not think to be possible at that time. She spoke of many things, like a creative rebirth and I didn't really understand it at the time, but now I am living like a personal renaissance, it didn't happen over night, it was a gradual change and would be hard to detect over a short period of time.

She didn't predict amazing things like I'm out here to save the world, and I wasn't disappointed with that at all, there were some things she said that would sound wild and out there for anyone I suppose, and she said many times she must sound mad for saying those things, but it was not the focus point of the reading at all, as... perhaps she knew I was more interested in gaining another perspective on changing my outlook on life, because without changing my mind set I would not be able to do what I am here to do in this life. It's amazing to me that I am able to say that in an assertive way, which I would have not done a year and a half ago.

Perhaps she was right in her reading and saw a change for the better in my near future, or perhaps I took what she said and made it my reality subconsciously without realizing it (like self-fulfilling prophecy, and perhaps it's her intent), in retrospect, I believe it was the right thing for me to contact her, as her insight on my situation worked almost like a trigger for change and growth that I needed to move towards "unleashing" my potential. Of course, I did the hard work behind it, and of course there is the possibility of the transformation I've gone through would have happened regardless.

All in all, I believe she has a real gift in perceiving things and reality and perceiving people.

Edit: What I have come to understand (and this may be basic to most, but I seem to lose even the most basic of things at times) is that... For me, the path I am on is like a game of chess, and each move on the board has been one lifetime, and in this life I have finally positioned myself in a way that allows me to make a real difference. Although, when I look at the board, there are a few moves left before reaching the king (= the goal), but that's fine, real change takes a long time and I'm in it for the long haul.
    Last edited by Laura Elina; 14th May 2014 at 07:29. Reason: Addition

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

Billy (17th July 2014), fourty-two (17th May 2014), kanishk (17th June 2014), karelia (16th May 2014), Neal (4th August 2017), skyflower (21st May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #385
    Thanks

You have developed great insight into how it all works. I share your understanding, and I greatly appreciate Carole's contribution to our collective growth.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lairenia For This Post:

Neal (4th August 2017), skyflower (21st May 2014), Wind (16th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #386
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I too can testify that what Carol said to me has started to become true slowly, but surely. In fact some of the things she said manifested almost instantly after I receveid her reading in March 2013. She told me that I would "meet" a few very important persons and they would help me on my path. It certainly did happen and the timing was just perfect and in a way it has already significantly changed my outlook on life. I don't believe in coincidences and it appears that some things are just meant to happen during a given period of time.

I believe that there are no coincidences and I assume that many different things will be happening in my life in over next few years, but also humanity will experience many great things soon. It is certainly a gift to be alive during these times.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Hazel (27th July 2014), kanishk (11th August 2014), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2014), Neal (4th August 2017), skyflower (21st May 2014), Unicorn (17th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #387
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Did someone had contact to carol in the last days? Ive wrote her over a month ago and didnt get an answer yet, i hope she is fine.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

14. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Billy (17th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #388
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hello seehas,

I haven't had word from her for over a month now though I recently wrote her… I know she is often overly busy and so I am patient. But if you asked her for a reading she usually writes back to let you know when to expect it…. if it was a personal email I have waited several months to hear from her.

I hope that is helpful.. maybe Bill can drop her a quick note and ask if she is well.

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Did someone had contact to carol in the last days? Ive wrote her over a month ago and didnt get an answer yet, i hope she is fine.
    Last edited by Christine; 16th July 2014 at 12:09.

16. Link to Post #389
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    I sent one on April 24th and still haven't heard back, I thought it was just me and figured my work with her was done. I hope she is ok!

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -michael
    Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.
    Herein lies the peace of God....

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

kanishk (2nd October 2014), seehas (17th July 2014)

18. Link to Post #390
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

I sent Carol a request for a reading (first one) a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet, I just thought that she was busy as usual...have read that she takes a while to reply as she has so many requests for readings...

19. Link to Post #391
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I heard back from Carol yesterday, and have paid for a 30 min reading...should take a few weeks...I feel

20. Link to Post #392
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I received Carol's reading today - and most of what she said about me was true for me (apart from a few things that were less than she said but not totally wrong), at some points there were some "wow" moments that there is no way she could know if she hadn't met me (and I have not written about them here). I have a feeling to share my reading here (I am here to share as part of my purpose)...a past life that she mentioned and talked about most was a surprise! So not like me in some ways in this life but old souls have many different experiences...so not a total surprise...the last past lives she mentioned at the end was what I have been told before and resonated with in this life...(and years ago I have remembered past lives as a woman in dreams...)...

Some of the things that she said about my future were kinda like a confirmation for me, as she said that I will meet my soulmate and move next year (I have planned to go to Cornwall but maybe there is somewhere else, either way I have felt and known for years that my soulmate is somewhere else and so is my future and feeling of my Earth home)...it has given me some more hope and something to remember when I lose it...

I could go on but got the feeling to stop there...

I will upload the video and post it
    Last edited by Natalia; 14th August 2014 at 18:44.

21. Link to Post #393
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

I'd love to do this - but too many of my loved ones almost dying at the moment - will effect my moves, and also myself - I doubt I will last much longer under this extraneous stress, feeling so ill, so desperate, so futile - yet positive this will kick me up the btm to do something new. Mum almost died twice this last year, Dad died in February 9th after heart attack Xmas morning with me dealing with the proposed Xmas visit gone mad, then after I buried Dad's ashes, OH of 32 years binned me for a younger model, and now cats are so ill, and I've stuffed them with food, and made organic white fish steamed for them daily. Just don't know what the hecky-poos is going to smash me down any more? OH must cancel his new OH for at least until I can get Bertie cat back from the vets. Sorry for whingeing = I can't be strong 24/7, but at least I try. That's the thing - NEVER GIVE UP!!! We always have someone here to kick you up the btm, and smooth over the cracks. Thanks to all.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Billy (14th August 2014), fourty-two (17th August 2014), kanishk (17th August 2014), Limor Wolf (15th August 2014), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2014), Natalia (14th August 2014), Stephanie (15th August 2014), Wind (14th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #394
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    I'd love to do this - but too many of my loved ones almost dying at the moment - will effect my moves, and also myself - I doubt I will last much longer under this extraneous stress, feeling so ill, so desperate, so futile - yet positive this will kick me up the btm to do something new. Mum almost died twice this last year, Dad died in February 9th after heart attack Xmas morning with me dealing with the proposed Xmas visit gone mad, then after I buried Dad's ashes, OH of 32 years binned me for a younger model, and now cats are so ill, and I've stuffed them with food, and made organic white fish steamed for them daily. Just don't know what the hecky-poos is going to smash me down any more? OH must cancel his new OH for at least until I can get Bertie cat back from the vets. Sorry for whingeing = I can't be strong 24/7, but at least I try. That's the thing - NEVER GIVE UP!!! We always have someone here to kick you up the btm, and smooth over the cracks. Thanks to all.
    You're cute (((warm hugs)))

Yeah, with all that going on it's no wonder you feel down and tired sometimes.

I've been feeling really down in the last few weeks...more than usual...today I started to pick myself up again and I wrote this in reply to a friend's post on face book about the choices that we make <3

"I choose to not totally give up and hold hope for the future, I choose to let it take me by wonderful surprise, to knock me out with it's brilliance...I choose to ride the waves and make music as I go along...I choose to love all seasons and dance to their song...I choose to be alchemist and work the magic that god has given me...I choose to be healer and sooth...I choose to believe in miracles..."...
    Last edited by Natalia; 14th August 2014 at 22:45.

24. Link to Post #395
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Avid,

I just want to share with you that you were with me in my morning meditation. There seldom appears to be any reason for what are fleeting messages until I saw this then I knew I am to speak to you. You are in a very difficult preparation and will make it through of that there is no doubt. It was very clear to me that all that you feel you are losing is going to become your freedom.

Try to not fear, Avalon and your friend here will listen to you whining any time.. we all need a safe place to let it all hang out.

With love.. healing and wholeness.

Quote Posted by avid (here)

25. Link to Post #396
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is my reading (all I will say now on it is, most of it was pretty accurate about me, apart from I am not really that methodical, or not really that into literature - just a bit, I haven't read many books or have not written any...in another psychic reading by another psychic I was told I was an alchemist and healer in past lives...which Carol mentions at the end of this reading, too...)...

https://vimeo.com/103480998

26. Link to Post #397
    Thanks

Hi Natalie,thank you for putting up your reading.I found it very interesting! I had a second reading from Carol a month or so ago and there are some similarities between the 2 readings in a couple of the things she says,which i found interesting! So i thought i'd share my reading as well

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/0jj9...ugust_2014.mp3

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

Billy (21st September 2014), kanishk (22nd September 2014), Natalia (21st September 2014), Omni (21st September 2014), Wind (21st September 2014)

28. Link to Post #398
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by darren (here)
    Hi Natalie,thank you for putting up your reading.I found it very interesting! I had a second reading from Carol a month or so ago and there are some similarities between the 2 readings in a couple of the things she says,which i found interesting! So i thought i'd share my reading as well

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/0jj9...ugust_2014.mp3
    Hi Darren, yes does sound interesting! I will listen to it in a few mins (get my drink first, hehe )

29. Link to Post #399
    Thanks

It's the past life aspect which got my attention! Eerily similiar!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

Billy (21st September 2014), Natalia (22nd September 2014), Omni (21st September 2014)

31. Link to Post #400
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by darren (here)
    It's the past life aspect which got my attention! Eerily similiar!
    Hi Darren,

I just listened to it again, as last night I felt asleep during it (even though it was very interesting, I was just too tired to listen to anything and not falling asleep! lol)...when it got to a certain part about past lives, I was like, wow! my body feeling tingles...we might have known each other in a past life!

I think that Carol uses astrology, partly, for past life readings...the south node...(I could tell because I know my position!)...it is not my preferred way of past life reading, but I'm sure and felt that there was some truth in it for one or more of my past lives...and I wanted to be open minded...Parts of it resonated with me (especially the non Earth ones), and I took it that it was just a few past lives that were like the roman one...or could have been...

I can tell by your nature, picked it up from the first time...I felt at the time of reading your previous posts, not to reply...it was a good feeling...and I saw that someone else replied to you...it was a nice feeling I had about you...so now you have done some more searching and have got another reading

She also mentioned about tiredness, that one day you might suddenly come down with it (as part of your growth/healing process)...this happened to me (but it could be an inner ear infection or something else - not sure yet, bit of a mystery at the mo)...and I just feel like saying, if that does happen to you, it may not last as long as it has for me...

Looking forward to seeing your grow (I have been lost, quite a few times! lol, too!), this is very exciting
    Last edited by Natalia; 22nd September 2014 at 11:10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 31 LastLast