+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst 1 12 22 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #421
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I just received my reading from Carol on Sat Oct 31, 2015. I had so much fun listening to it (I cried too… is of happy tears). I did not do the aura reading from her, I just send her: a little intro about myself, my questions, my birth time/place, my name and the twelve numbers (from 1 to 78) that I have chosen from the top of my head. I might also do an aura reading in the future...

My questions were on: purpose, Star Family, past lives, future lives, fears, and marriage.

I cannot remember any of my past lives, or lives on other planets and I have never done any psychic readings before, so I am doing this reading because I am a really curious person by nature…

Also I am a really private person, so I never really thought about visiting any psychics for reading… Since a lot of people here had so many fun and positive experience with Carol, so I thought, I'll give this a try too…

I am really glad that I have gotten a reading from Carol, because I had so much fun listening it!

Some General Info from Carol’s Reading for me:

Star family: Constellation of Cygnus

Significant Past lives: One in Mesopotamia and another in Lemuria

Future lives (according to Carol’s reading, my future life is more important for me): I don’t want to disclose the exact information… but I will just leave it at that I think is significant for humanity and it will be really fun if this happened in the future

Anyways, everything is open and nothing is set in stone… so if we want to see the positive future that we all envision, then we all have to come to our own power and work towards it!!!
    Last edited by EvoAwa; 2nd November 2015 at 21:02.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EvoAwa For This Post:

airaspect (2nd November 2015), Baby Steps (2nd November 2015), Bruno (16th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017), fourty-two (3rd November 2015), kanishk (7th November 2015), Kristin (2nd November 2015), Meggings (2nd November 2015), Neal (7th August 2017), raregem (29th April 2016), Wind (2nd November 2015)

3. Link to Post #422
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I had my reading in October 2014 and March 2015. I was thinking, as most of the time frame that Carol Clarke was saying in readings is now over, I should share my reading here. So people who like to listen to Carol Clark's reading can enjoy it. And also some are thinking of having reading for their own so they can decide.

Some things have happened even though I resisted, like going to travel etc.. But some things have not happened that are important and I think because many things might have changed maybe,,, the direction my life she said is going towards/through is I think have taken a different route. Maybe I am not that good at manifesting things as she thinks I am..

And she told me many things about myself and my surroundings, wow wow she has a incredible power to know.. if you are just interested in knowing her psychic powers I can list so so many things that she told me in my reading.. I listened to other peoples reading from her and one of my friends also, and she has the incredible power to understand the person..

So, I was thinking of having another reading from her.. not now, but maybe after some little more time have passed I will do another reading..

I have cut half a minute portion of my first reading and sharing both the readings in two two parts..

So if you listen to my reading anytime, then please drop a line or so in my inbox (or on dimitri.gadpaille@gmail.com) about what you felt..

October 2014

Part 1
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/mc2gm8
    Part 2
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/dx7j8j

March 2015

Part 1
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/zd1lz2
    Part 2
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/4j60f7

P.S. I want to add one more thing, that whatever the reading said, whether the things happned/ not happened or will happen/not happen, the first reading that I received helped me a lot. I was going through a emotional trauma for about 4 months at that time and that was very very painful. Like so much apathy, like I wanted to die or even more than that. And from so much time I was waiting to get the reading already, because the international transactions are discouraged by banking system in india to the general population, and in those times I asked her for reading. And the reading somehow healed me.. that was the biggest benefit.. So whether good happens or bad in future, but the reading helped me in the present time.
    Last edited by kanishk; 8th November 2015 at 15:04.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

EvoAwa (9th November 2015), Limor Wolf (7th November 2015), PathWalker (7th December 2015), silverfish (7th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #423
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

In everyone's first reading she says a little about how she does the reading. Here I am putting the excerpt from my first reading..
    ...."Now the first I want to say is is not a numerology reading, it’s not an astrological reading.

What I do with these the numbers that I have asked you to choose and the numbers of your birth dates of co-ordinates of were you are born and the time you are born I just stare write them all lay them all out and I sit with them until they start to vibrate. And once they do they start to show me colours. Once the colours come and these correspond with the colours in your aura field actually, which is really good. It really um I start to get then visions and thought in my head about you and this is how I do your readings. But not everything is set in stone that I say, because you have free will. And time scales are notoriously difficult to be completely accurate about. As things will manifest when they are ready. And some things are I may talk about may not make sense to you but may be within a years time or even less they may make perfect sense."....

And about Avalon..
    ...."And there, many people on the avalon, um the project avalon forum are wonderful people. People who have been star seeds, people who are star travellers, people who were just human but have something within them that they can understand."....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

EvoAwa (9th November 2015), Limor Wolf (7th November 2015), PathWalker (7th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #424
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

I don't know of that channel but have had two readings from some gifted channels (although this sounds very airy-fairy).

The first said she saw me as an angel going down to earth and working at the end of Atlantis trying to hold the balance so it wouldn't tip all over. She said I was working in a temple alongside some great, dark magicians who was doing different horrible things, but they didn't see me as any threat so they let me be among them. But at the end the positive energy I was trying to manifest became far too little compared to all of the negative energy and it all went wrong.

The other told me I transferred to this solar system via the Pleiades, came to earth with a large group of angels to found the civilisation of Atlantis, and played a major part in that end drama. And that most of my family are from the angelic evolution. This doesn't seem to be so uncommon but maybe not so well known.
    Last edited by Enola; 7th December 2015 at 16:08.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

EvoAwa (15th December 2015), fourty-two (8th December 2015), Limor Wolf (7th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #425
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

This might help wake up some on this path.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #426
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I asked about some stuff a few years back and you suggested I get in contact with Carol I did, and i must say that I was a bit disappointed, I go paying my way in this world and I communicated that at that time funds were low, and I just didn't have their fee to pay up front she wasn't concerned about me and my issues , seemed similar to DWilcock, and make sure you pay me first etc etc ,I wished her well just the same, her words didn't resonate with me and her attitude didn't sit well with me either , I don't hate her I just didn't feel I needed to be pushed into a cost I wasn't able to handle at that time, she seemed un interested in my interst unless I paid upfront like 250 bucks or something to this effect, have a great and safe holiday season Bill,peace,dennis

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

airaspect (29th April 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017), Michelle Marie (29th April 2016), raregem (29th April 2016), Relayer (2nd November 2016)

13. Link to Post #427
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Readings can be fun. I have enjoyed two readings from Carol, and many readings years ago from a Virginia Beach psychic, Joy Talley.

The two readings from Carol are available on my website , bottom right, if anyone is curious.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2016), Cara (8th December 2015), EvoAwa (15th December 2015), kanishk (13th December 2015), mijas (27th June 2016), Neal (7th August 2017), Noelle (27th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #428
    United States Avalon Member Zaraska's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Reading from Carol Clarke

Carol recently did a reading for me and I was floored by the content and accuracy of what she found.

To make it brief, in numerous lifetimes prior to this one I had been a military leader in several wars, both on Earth and away. At some point during an incarnation in the 1700s I was in communication with an alien group that gave me a 'gift' which led to me experimenting with several esoteric arts and sciences including alchemy.

Before that I had been a 'magician' (as she put it) of some kind during the 1100s, and also practiced several esoteric arts. I healed people as well as animals, and had a very strong affinity for manipulating reality.

She traced my origins to that of the Capricornus system, which I've yet to do any research on (if anybody knows anything regarding civilizations or peoples that inhabit the Capricornus system and would like to divulge their knowledge it would be much appreciated).

A lot of what she spoke to me rung very true to my intuition as well as to personal feelings I have been experiencing for quite some time. She had mentioned that I enjoyed sitting in open fields looking at the sky when I was actually doing the same while listening to the reading. It was absolutely astonishing and brought me to tears.

If you have the time and the money available I would strongly suggest getting a reading from her!

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zaraska For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2016), Bill Ryan (29th April 2016), Ewan (29th April 2016), fourty-two (26th September 2016), Hervé (29th April 2016), kanishk (4th May 2016), Neal (7th August 2017), Noelle (27th January 2017), onawah (29th April 2016), raregem (29th April 2016), RunningDeer (29th April 2016), Wind (29th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #429
    Thanks

Carol Clarke - My September reading.
    Oops! Carol requested some of this information be edited out.
    So I will repost after I figure out how to do the editing.

My September reading with Carol (updated).

Thanks Bill.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 26th September 2016 at 22:51.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), Bill Ryan (26th September 2016), Fairy Friend (26th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017), Flash (26th September 2016), fourty-two (26th September 2016), kanishk (27th September 2016), Reinhard (26th September 2016), RunningDeer (26th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (26th September 2016), Unicorn (26th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #430
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Carol Clarke - My September 2016 reading.
    Stop searching Ron and just have fun with life, enjoy - pretty sure you truly can - and all answers will come easily.

Also talking to myself by saying this to you.

I think Carol is pretty right about Simon - he is particular, a very particular type of energy (that i put with the Mantid category since we, humans, are used to Drac's energy). Also, he believes in what he says or does and his personal intentions are not for ill. I would not say the same for those energies surrounding him. However, I maintain that the control over his behavior is his and will always be.

-------------------

You know about past lifes, on a personal basis, I am always skeptic and careful when anyone tells me about my past lifes. I believe those I have lived or seen in my actual consciousness, myself. But hey, as long as it does not hurt.

For me, all lifes are somewhat simaltuneous and bring information instantaneously to our higher being. Often we see past life that are actually happening, or some think they are brought back in time when in fact everything is simultaneous. So yes, we have by our own thoughts an impact on the past, present and future, right now, as a collective as well as individuals.

-------------------

As for the reptilian core in our brain provoking the flight or fight reactions, that part of our brain is called reptilian just because it is shared with the most primitive beings, often being reptiles, in the tradition. This part is needed for survival on this planet here. It does not mean they come from reptilians or are reptile like. This makes me laugh when we compare humans with reptoid beings, because it is truly unrelated.

-------------------

love to you

In fact as she says: love of the universe to you, from your eternal being and mine.
    Last edited by Hervé; 26th September 2016 at 21:28.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017), fourty-two (26th September 2016), kanishk (27th September 2016), Neal (7th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th September 2016), RunningDeer (26th September 2016), Unicorn (26th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #431
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Carol Clarke - My September 2016 reading.
    Thank you, Ron. That was generous of you to share your reading. While listening, I was reminded about my reading from Carol Clark. I found a resource with the descriptions for nine planetary origins: Andromeda, Apollonia, Arcturus, Maldeck, Orion, Pleiades, Pvila, Sirius, Vega.

Q&A’s about planetary and secondary planetary origins:

Q. What is a Planetary Origin?

A: Planetary origin is also known as the blue print of your soul.
    • In the beginning, God, or Prime Creator, created twelve unique and different energies. When you were “birthed” from Prime Creator, you were a part of one of these twelve energies. These twelve energy groups or group souls were eventually co-creators of the twelve primary planetary groups. Although much separation or energy splitting has occurred since the point of creation, this energy signature will always identify you. No matter how many lifetimes you have had or will have, this remains the same for every lifetime.
    • The planetary origin description online gives a detailed explanation of how being from your planet of origin will shape your personality and characteristics while on Earth. Each of the twelve different planetary origins carry certain personality characteristics, tendencies, and patterns which manifest when they are physically incarnated on Earth.

Q. What is meant by secondary planetary origin?

A: When a spirit spends many lifetimes on another planet or group of planets other than its own planet of origin, this can create a secondary impression upon its soul. These different energies add to the overall blueprint of the soul and often become quite strong. When this happens you have a secondary planet of origin.
    • Based upon the individuals primary planetary origin and the secondary, and the way the two work together or blend, this can at times be like having two distinct portions of self who may or may not be in agreement.
    • Learning about the parts of your planetary origin can help you to work with blending the portions of your energy, or understanding which portion of you is active at different times.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th September 2016 at 00:20.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), Bill Ryan (26th September 2016), eaglespirit (10th February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017), Flash (27th September 2016), fourty-two (26th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2017), kanishk (27th September 2016), Neal (7th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #432
    Thanks

Update: Editing done and reposted. Thanks Bill
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 26th September 2016 at 22:49.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2016), Flash (27th September 2016), fourty-two (26th September 2016), Hervé (26th September 2016), kanishk (27th September 2016), Neal (7th August 2017), RunningDeer (26th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #433
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Some of us have the link in our return posts. It might be more efficient to delete the file on your end. In the meantime, I've deleted your mp3 link.

UPDATE: Thanks, Hervé
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th September 2016 at 21:36.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), Bill Ryan (26th September 2016), Flash (27th September 2016), fourty-two (26th September 2016), Hervé (26th September 2016), kanishk (27th September 2016), Neal (7th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #434
    Thanks

Audio file updated. Thanks Bill.

Carol Clarke - My September reading.

My September reading with Carol (updated).

Thanks Bill.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th January 2017), Bill Ryan (26th September 2016), Fairy Friend (27th September 2016), Flash (27th September 2016), kanishk (27th September 2016), Neal (7th August 2017), RunningDeer (26th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #435
    Malaysia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Update: Editing done and reposted. Thanks Bill
    Is there a reason as to why she requested your reading be edited out? Is there a "safe" way to tell us why?

EDIT: This has been answered by private message. Thanks for the answer!
    Last edited by Horong; 28th January 2017 at 19:42.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Horong For This Post:

Ewan (28th January 2017)

31. Link to Post #436
    Malaysia Avalon Member
    Thanks

To this forum, I have just received my reading from Ms. Clarke a few days ago and I kept re-listening to her and everything she said feels right to me. I know there are frauds out there that use these keywords and buzzwords that basically apply to everybody. But I've listened to recordings of other people who were kind enough to make theirs public, and this is not the case of just buzzwords.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no doubt Carol Clarke is very, very gifted and she has a certain power most people would not understand.

Like a certain example, when she told me of my star origins, it freaked me out because the first animal ever that I liked was associated with that system, and that animal is a very unlikely animal to like, especially when you ask a kid about it; they'll most probably just say they like rabbits or some fluffy animal. It really is bizarre. When I asked her to tell me about my personality, she was so accurate and more. I didn't tell her any aspects of my personality, and there she goes telling me things that I knew but never really paid attention to, and more.

I can hear her just reading my e-mail and just going along with what she feels. This to me is an indication of a true psychic, and a strong one.

I guess I should be glad that whatever she took her time to explain I actually understand or have already known from all my time spent on these subjects.

I can only come to the conclusion that Carol Clarke is genuine. There were things that she couldn't have known. I don't know if she gets fatigued doing this, but I'm still going to recommend and commend her for her service.

P.S.: But I hate Opal. I've always told myself I hated that stupid-ass ugly-looking stone. WHY does THAT stone have to be the stone that helps me? Ugh!! (At least I think it's cheap?)

Err, *Ahem*. I wish everyone all the best. Take care everyone. Psychic reading or not, live to the best you can manage. You'd never know how many days you have left.

I recommend anyone to seek her out for her service, skeptical or not.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Horong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2017), drneglector (29th January 2017), Ewan (28th January 2017), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2017), kanishk (30th January 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), PathWalker (28th January 2017), RunningDeer (28th January 2017)

33. Link to Post #437
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by Horong (here)

P.S.: But I hate Opal. I've always told myself I hated that stupid-ass ugly-looking stone. WHY does THAT stone have to be the stone that helps me? Ugh!! (At least I think it's cheap?)
    Curiosity pushes me to ask, why would you hate a specific type of stone? Any ideas or stories?

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2017), Debra (10th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2017), kanishk (30th January 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), PathWalker (28th January 2017)

35. Link to Post #438
    Malaysia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by Horong (here)

Curiosity pushes me to ask, why would you hate a specific type of stone? Any ideas or stories?
    I wish to say that it's a more esoteric or sophisticated reason than that but unfortunately I can't lie to you and pretend that it is.

The first thought that comes to my head when looking at this stone is old people. Then the thought of repulsion. And the thing is, I don't hate old people whatsoever. If anything, I find the elderly most lovely. Like your picture right there, Ewan. I look at it and I don't find anything I hate about you. At all. It is most perplexing.

To be honest I've disliked the look of it since birth. Part of me can imagine looking at it and go "...okay", but the other part (especially lately) thinks that it's exceptionally ugly and looking at it actually makes me quite ticked off. Furious even. Maybe if I spent more time touching it I may change my mind but...no. Just...no. Am I the only one that feels so repulsed by a stone that I refuse to even come into contact with it? It's not like it's poop or anything. And I love stones. From gems to plain ol' rocks you find on the side of the stream. I find it most bizarre when Carol Clarke wished that I wore an opal, because if there's any stone that you want me to mention the first one will always be obsidian, which is the exact opposite to what an opal would look like. Scary, really.

Indeed when I think about it and the more I think about it, it does make me quite cross. I can imagine myself smashing it even if I bought one for a million dollars.

Why? I don't know. She did say that I was changing since my star family made contact with me and I can get quite muddled and my alien self is fighting my human self. There's something there, perhaps. If there's anything aliens have to say to me they better say it to my face because telling me when I'm unconscious and paralyzed ain't helping.

P.S.: I'm not an aggressive person whatsoever despite me saying all this. Please don't be afraid

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Horong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2017), Debra (10th February 2017), Ewan (29th January 2017), kanishk (30th January 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), Rainbowheart (28th January 2017)

37. Link to Post #439
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Maybe it is just an unconscious inner knowledge Horong,
    that this stone will change your life in a very special way?

Keep it easy - you will definitely know
    when the right moment has come to get in contact with the opal.

Blessings and thanks for sharing your aversion with us

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowheart For This Post:

Ewan (29th January 2017)

39. Link to Post #440
    Malaysia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rainbowheart (here)
    Maybe it is just an unconscious inner knowledge Horong,
    that this stone will change your life in a very special way?

Keep it easy - you will definitely know
    when the right moment has come to get in contact with the opal.

Blessings and thanks for sharing your aversion with us
    Thankyou for the nice words. I'm sorry all - I know this sounds so weird. I'm not mad/crazy because this feels as weird to me as anyone of you.
    Last edited by Horong; 15th February 2017 at 01:32.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Horong For This Post:

kanishk (30th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst 1 12 22 31 LastLast