+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst 1 16 26 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #501
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,089 times in 2,402 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Wow! Stick me in a pidgeon-hole somewhere between astonished and incredulous. Carol has really gone out on a limb with that one.

I'm not trying to be funny Ron but have you looked at the complete header list of the e-mail. They're usually hidden in most e-mail programs and have to be expanded to view.

See The Arrival for a 1996 film about aliens insidiously changing earth's atmosphere to a methane based one.
    Aliens after gold goes back to the very beginning in a lot of stories including Zacharia Sitchen's books.
    Finally, they're concerned we might destroy the earth, (quite possible), but surely so will they once they take out all the minerals.

If that is 100% from Carol I will continue to be quite amazed.

Edit: They're really advanced - technically. Certainly not spiritually.
    Last edited by Ewan; 6th May 2017 at 18:22.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Flash (6th May 2017), fourty-two (7th May 2017), kanishk (9th May 2017), Mike (17th May 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), onawah (6th May 2017), PathWalker (8th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #502
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Thanks Ron. Has Carol said anything about other, positively oriented ETs who are working against the Reptilian agenda, and what she thinks the odds are?
    Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Update about Antarctica that Carol sent me:

Hi Ron,

Sorry about the delay in replying to your questions. The Orions natural atmosphere is methane, they can breathe our atmosphere but only for a short time, this is why there are 'Motherships' waiting just outside our world, they return to them to breathe their own 'air'
    They have Reptilian minds and can 'shapeship' into many forms, they are very advanced.

They are after minerals, gold especially and when the first pharaohs came to Egypt , they needed gold in large amounts.
    They are coming to change the earth and it's atmosphere so that they can populate it with their own species who will control the robotic beings in order to access the minerals.
    Fracking will cause big problems in the Antarctic and Arctic as the effects cause cracks in the solid crusts under the snow and ice. This is already being seen but passed off as climate change. They know that eventually the human race could destroy the planet and they do not want this to happen, as they need this planet for their own resources.

Hope this helps

With hugs

Carol
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

fourty-two (7th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #503
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks Ron. Has Carol said anything about other, positively oriented ETs who are working against the Reptilian agenda, and what she thinks the odds are?
    I have not heard anything from Carol about positively oriented ETs.

Someone could fill up a 30 minute reading with questions about that. Carol did tell me that David Icke has been working on a book about the Orions. No details.

I did send this to Carol "I wonder what humanity can do to navigate through these changes in the most positive way. I could compose a list of questions that may be enough for a 30 minute reading. Is this what you recommend?"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ewan (6th May 2017), fourty-two (7th May 2017), kanishk (9th May 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), onawah (6th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #504
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Human beings would not destroy the planet if they were aware enough to get away from self serving ones (human and otherwise), this is a fallacy promoted by being who are self serving and see the world through self serving eyes. With those eyes, yes, human beings are bad enough to destroy the planet.

But with the true nature of most of the human population, survival of the group and cooperation is natural. Heart lived development as well. And service to others as well. Most of us wake up in the morning wanting to be our best and do our best (ok, sometimes we forget...) and most of us want ourselves and others including the planet to be fine. Of course, not the psycopaths and sociopaths of this world, but the majority does.

As far as I am concerned, reptilian/dracos may be very advanced technologically, and very brillant mentally, however, they totally lack emotional intelligence (which is in fact intelligence of the heart and not that emotional, once it is evolved). To me, therefore, they are universal retards for their lack of spiritual development.

Update about Antarctica that Carol sent me:

Hi Ron,

Sorry about the delay in replying to your questions. The Orions natural atmosphere is methane, they can breathe our atmosphere but only for a short time, this is why there are 'Motherships' waiting just outside our world, they return to them to breathe their own 'air'
    They have Reptilian minds and can 'shapeship' into many forms, they are very advanced.

They are after minerals, gold especially and when the first pharaohs came to Egypt , they needed gold in large amounts.
    They are coming to change the earth and it's atmosphere so that they can populate it with their own species who will control the robotic beings in order to access the minerals.
    Fracking will cause big problems in the Antarctic and Arctic as the effects cause cracks in the solid crusts under the snow and ice. This is already being seen but passed off as climate change. They know that eventually the human race could destroy the planet and they do not want this to happen, as they need this planet for their own resources.

Hope this helps

With hugs

Carol
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ewan (6th May 2017), fourty-two (7th May 2017), kanishk (9th May 2017), Mike (6th May 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), onawah (6th May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (6th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #505
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wouldn't be so crass as to recommend that you do that unless you were interested in doing that yourself anyway, Ron, and are willing to pay for it!
    But I'm sure a lot of us would be interested to hear her answers if you are sufficiently interested in doing that.
    Although, of course, that may not be within her realm of expertise at all, but perhaps she could make some recommendations, at least, as to where we might go for that kind of (accurate) information.
    I have not heard anything from Carol about positively oriented ETs.

Someone could fill up a 30 minute reading with questions about that. Carol did tell me that David Icke has been working on a book about the Orions. No details.

I did send this to Carol "I wonder what humanity can do to navigate through these changes in the most positive way. I could compose a list of questions that may be enough for a 30 minute reading. Is this what you recommend?"
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Atlas (8th May 2017), fourty-two (7th May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (6th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #506
    Thanks

If there is time remaining after Carol answers my questions in my next reading, I am happy to select the best questions on the topic of friendly ETs that may be posted in a new thread.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 8th May 2017 at 00:44.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Atlas (8th May 2017), kanishk (9th May 2017), onawah (8th May 2017), RunningDeer (8th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017), Unicorn (8th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #507
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,089 times in 2,402 posts

Hi Ron, I'd like to offer you my apologies for possibly causing you some offence.

It was not my intention to appear crass or rude when I made this post. On reflection had I waited some 24 hrs I would have certainly tempered my choice of words. Here and now though, 48 hrs on, I am still quite amazed.

As, perhaps, evidence that there was nothing malicious about it I refer you to an earlier post in which I offered my own reading, and where Carol describes me as being frank but never having an agenda.

Perhaps Carol's use of the word frank was her polite way of pointing out I was sometimes thoughtless.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Atlas (8th May 2017), kanishk (9th May 2017), Mike (8th May 2017), RunningDeer (8th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #508
    Thanks

Smile Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Hi Ron, I'd like to offer you my apologies for possibly causing you some offence.

It was not my intention to appear crass or rude when I made this post. On reflection had I waited some 24 hrs I would have certainly tempered my choice of words. Here and now though, 48 hrs on, I am still quite amazed.

As, perhaps, evidence that there was nothing malicious about it I refer you to an earlier post in which I offered my own reading, and where Carol describes me as being frank but never having an agenda.

Perhaps Carol's use of the word frank was her polite way of pointing out I was sometimes thoughtless.
    No problem here Ewan. I appreciate others being frank. I have a rather thick skin when it comes to being offended. Your initial feelings about my post are appreciated.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 8th May 2017 at 11:28.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Atlas (8th May 2017), Ewan (8th May 2017), kanishk (9th May 2017), RunningDeer (8th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #509
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

If there is time remaining after Carol answers my questions in my next reading, I am happy to select the best questions on the topic of friendly ETs that may be posted in a new thread.
    Hi Ron, thanks for posting the message you got from Carol about the Orions. I'd be intetested in knowing more about the benevolent ET's that are helping earth and humanity to prevent self-destruction from happening.

Here's a few question that you could perhaps consider submitting to ask Carol:

- Which benevolent ET race is giving most help to the earth and humans at this moment, in what ways?

- How can we acknowledge them and connect to work more efficiently with them?

- What is their perspective on earth's future?

I really appreciate your generous willingness in doing this for us.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Atlas (8th May 2017), kanishk (9th May 2017), onawah (8th May 2017), The Freedom Train (9th May 2017), Unicorn (8th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #510
    Thanks

I would reiterate one of Omi's questions: how can we help benevolent ETs to help us?

Thanks
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Atlas (8th May 2017), The Freedom Train (9th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #511
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Well, I just sent Carol the required funds thru paypal.....i'll let y'all know how it goes.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (11th May 2017), Ewan (12th May 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (19th June 2017), RunningDeer (12th May 2017), ThePythonicCow (12th May 2017)

23. Link to Post #512
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Can anyone tell me if Carol is a good medical intuitive (that is, someone who can diagnose people's health issues intuitively, when medical doctors fail)?
    I have a friend who has some very mysterious symptoms that no one seems able to diagnose.
    Thanks!
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (13th May 2017), RunningDeer (13th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #513
    Thanks

Can anyone tell me if Carol is a good medical intuitive (that is, someone who can diagnose people's health issues intuitively, when medical doctors fail)?
    I have a friend who has some very mysterious symptoms that no one seems able to diagnose.
    Thanks!
    I asked Carol if she did medical intuitive readings. Her response:

"Hi Ron,

Certainly when I was face to face with a client I could diagnose problems in the body, on two occasions I diagnosed cancer which was successfully treated; one ovarian cyst and the lady came back and told me I had saved her life, as the doctors had told her there was nothing wrong, but she insisted on a scan because I had told her to, which they did, and found a huge cyst which was about to burst, so she was operated on as an emergency. They told her if she hadn't insisted she would have died.
    A nurse told me I should have been employed in our National health Service !

As for your head pain, I do feel you should have it checked, I sense a 'kink' in an artery probably in your neck, maybe because of the way you sleep, this could be causing pressure. I do think you could suffer from high blood pressure too. and wondered about Diabetes. All of this could manifest as a great headache when you wake up. I do not think it is a tumour, nor an abscess.

Hope this might help."

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bruno (17th May 2017), Ewan (17th May 2017), kanishk (17th May 2017), Mike (17th May 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), onawah (17th May 2017), RunningDeer (16th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #514
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Ron. I will pass that along to my friend.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (17th May 2017), kanishk (17th May 2017), Mike (17th May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th May 2017), RunningDeer (17th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #515
    Thanks

Just curious:

For those of you who have had readings already: how soon after payment did you recieve your reading?

I paid on the 11th of May. This seems to be taking an eternity. In all fairness, Carol does say it could take up to 33 working days to recieve the reading....but I can't shake this nagging feeling that she's somehow forgotten about me haha!

Anyway, I'm anxious to report to everyone how the reading goes. I've had such poor experiences with psychics in the past - and I've documented those here - but I'd really like to report something positive!
    Last edited by Mike; 14th June 2017 at 20:43.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (14th June 2017), RunningDeer (15th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #516
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Just curious:

For those of you who have had readings already: how soon after payment did you recieve your reading?

I paid on the 11th of May. This seems to be taking an eternity. In all fairness, Carol does say it could take up to 33 working days to recieve the reading....but I can't shake this nagging feeling that she's somehow forgotten about me haha!

Anyway, I'm anxious to report to everyone how the reading goes. I've had such poor experiences with psychics in the past - and I've documented those here - but I'd really like to report something positive!
    I've had 4 readings with Carol. I paid for a 5th reading May 8 that has not yet been completed. The completion date (33 working days, week days) would put the completion date = June 21, 2017. Carol has never been late for a reading for me, but I am always impatient and eager for answers to my questions. Readings usually show up a few days in advance, best I remember.

I will post the latest reading on my website ronmauer.net (the other 4 readings are already there) on the same day I receive the 5th. My questions for Carol have already been posted.

Readings are fun for me. I want to be my own psychic (as Edgar Cayce recommended for everyone) but sometimes I need help. Readings may or may not be accurate. We need to exercise our intuition. Predictions can be an area where we change a future event with our thoughts after receiving a reading.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 14th June 2017 at 21:22.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

annacherie (15th June 2017), fourty-two (15th June 2017), lisinskib (16th June 2017), Mike (14th June 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), Reinhard (15th June 2017), RunningDeer (15th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #517
    Thanks

My reading from Carol was received today, 27 working days (weekdays) from when payment was made.
    The questions and Carol's answers are posted on my website ronmauer.net

Questions June 2017

Reading June 2017
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 16th June 2017 at 18:18.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th June 2017), celticwarrior (16th June 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), Ol' Roy (17th June 2017), PathWalker (17th June 2017), RunningDeer (16th June 2017), sandy (17th June 2017), Stephanie (19th July 2017), Unicorn (20th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #518
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks for the share, Ron. And big thanks to Carol Clarke. (She feels a bit embarrassed about sharing it.)

Update: deleted off topic material.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th June 2017 at 14:18.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Mike (17th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th June 2017)

37. Link to Post #519
    Thanks

Hi Ron, Thanks for sharing your readings! That takes some guts. I admire that.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Neal (7th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th June 2017), RunningDeer (17th June 2017), sandy (17th June 2017)

39. Link to Post #520
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Thx for sharing.
    Will you be taking a walk to the positive gate near your farm,to get a feeling?
    If you do can you take a picture and post here.I get a feeling that the gate is important .

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (17th June 2017), RunningDeer (17th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst 1 16 26 31 LastLast