+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst 1 18 28 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #541
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Today I wrote my email to Carol and I am looking forward to her inspiring reading.
    Thanks to all of you
    for sharing your true being with us

Maria

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rainbowheart For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2017), Ewan (11th November 2017), kanishk (1st December 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (1st December 2017), toppy (18th January 2018), Verdilac (13th November 2017), Wind (11th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #542
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Hello Avalon Members,

I just received my recent reading from Carol and had a lot of fun listening to it (and with heartfelt emotions)

In life I am very private by nature, but I felt an inner nudge to tell me to post my recent reading… so here we go

Please enjoy! https://www.sendspace.com/file/3pm67q

Hope everyone has a great winter season and holidays, wherever you are on this Planet !

~Steph

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to EvoAwa For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st December 2017), Bill Ryan (6th January 2018), bluestflame (1st December 2017), catzone (9th December 2017), Ewan (1st December 2017), fourty-two (2nd December 2017), I should cocoa (9th June 2021), kanishk (1st December 2017), Kryztian (3rd September 2018), Limor Wolf (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th March 2018), Omi (3rd December 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (1st December 2017), RunningDeer (1st December 2017), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), toppy (18th January 2018), Wind (1st December 2017)

5. Link to Post #543
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Quote Posted by EvoAwa (here)
    Hello Avalon Members,

I just received my recent reading from Carol and had a lot of fun listening to it (and with heartfelt emotions)

In life I am very private by nature, but I felt an inner nudge to tell me to post my recent reading… so here we go

Please enjoy! https://www.sendspace.com/file/3pm67q

Hope everyone has a great winter season and holidays, wherever you are on this Planet !

~Steph
    Thank you Steph, for sharing your reading from Carol with us here.

So it turns out "..the person with the initial 'H' who makes this beautiful music" mentioned halfway into the reading was about me.

I'd asked Carol for her confirmation on this, she'd kindly connected Steph and me first through email, and we've quickly become good friends, which we both feel very grateful for.

Steph and I thought it would be good to share our experience of connecting through Carol in this way - we feel this to be very meaningful from how we share many things in common, and can help and assist each other along our paths.

Hopefully more people can find important connections through Carol's readings by sharing them here.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th May 2018), Bill Ryan (6th January 2018), EvoAwa (7th January 2018), Ewan (5th January 2018), I should cocoa (9th June 2021), kanishk (8th January 2018), Limor Wolf (21st January 2018), Mare (20th January 2018), Michelle Marie (15th March 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th January 2018), RunningDeer (6th January 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), toppy (18th January 2018), Wind (30th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #544
    United States Avalon Member Ivy23's Avatar
    Thanks

I wrote and sent payment to Carol about a week ago. I'm very much looking forward to receiving my reading! I've been a member here for a while, usually silently observing and soaking up knowledge. I've recently discovered my voice... and I'm pushing myself to use it more... wonderful things happen outside of your comfort zones, right?! I Included all the info that others have posted that Carol requested for a reading and I sent payment one the automated reply gave me the correct amount. Does anyone have a clue if I will hear anything from her before I receive my reading?
    ~Christy ✨
    Last edited by Ivy23; 20th January 2018 at 21:23.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ivy23 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th November 2020), kanishk (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th March 2018), Mike (20th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #545
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

My experience has been that I do not hear from her before the reading.
    It usually takes 33 working days MTWTF because she is so busy.
    I always enjoy readings by Carol.
    They are all posted on my website
    http://ronmauer.net/

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ivy23 (20th January 2018), kanishk (3rd February 2018), Limor Wolf (21st January 2018), Michelle Marie (15th March 2018), Mike (20th January 2018), Omi (13th February 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018)

11. Link to Post #546
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    My experience has been that I do not hear from her before the reading.
    It usually takes 33 working days MTWTF because she is so busy.
    I always enjoy readings by Carol.
    They are all posted on my website
    http://ronmauer.net/
    Thank you! I'm going to your site now to check out your readings 😊 I'm only 5 working days in... I'm usually not an impatient person. I'm pretty excited though... counting down!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ivy23 For This Post:

kanishk (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th March 2018), Mike (20th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (21st January 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018)

13. Link to Post #547
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Ivy,

if you have sent the money (AND the photo and special numbers Carol asks before she does the reading),
    it will take max. 33 days.
    I had my reading in December and it was a real blessing to receive such love by a recording from a lady/"stranger" whom I never met in my life before.
    Try to be patient and look forward to it maybe like a surprise/present that will reach you at the right time.

I enjoyed my reading very much, it spoke the words of things that I knew perfectly,
    and reveiled things I sensed before
    and something beyond that
    be curious

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rainbowheart For This Post:

Ivy23 (13th February 2018), kanishk (3rd February 2018), Limor Wolf (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th March 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (13th February 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018)

15. Link to Post #548
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rainbowheart (here)
    Dear Ivy,

if you have sent the money (AND the photo and special numbers Carol asks before she does the reading),
    it will take max. 33 days.
    I had my reading in December and it was a real blessing to receive such love by a recording from a lady/"stranger" whom I never met in my life before.
    Try to be patient and look forward to it maybe like a surprise/present that will reach you at the right time.

I enjoyed my reading very much, it spoke the words of things that I knew perfectly,
    and reveiled things I sensed before
    and something beyond that
    be curious
    I did include the photo and numbers! I'm currently on day 21... and I have finally found my patience. Although, I think it is perhaps one of the most highly anticipated "surprises" that I've ever had coming!

Thank you for the response 💕 I am glad you enjoyed your reading!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivy23 For This Post:

Michelle Marie (15th March 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (13th February 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018)

17. Link to Post #549
    Thanks

My March 2018 reading with Carol Clarke, reading #7, including a pdf transcript is available on my website. She mentions, among other things, dream interpretations with David Icke, Bill and the Avalon forum, imminent ET contact, past life connections, stargates or portals, and suggested opening my land for people to come and discuss spiritual ideas and search for the stargates.

Website

Questions

Recording

Transcript
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 19th March 2018 at 03:42.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th May 2018), Dizzy (23rd March 2018), Ivy23 (30th March 2018), Limor Wolf (16th March 2018), Michelle Marie (15th March 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st August 2018)

19. Link to Post #550
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Nice to get to know you a bit better through your website, Ron.

A pleasure
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Limor Wolf (16th March 2018), Michelle Marie (1st August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (15th March 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018)

21. Link to Post #551
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,303 times in 674 posts

HI, does anybody have Carol's latest email address? And would I need to send her my relevant details to start with, or wait for her reply to me first?
    Many thanks.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2018), Michelle Marie (1st August 2018)

23. Link to Post #552
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    HI, does anybody have Carol's latest email address? And would I need to send her my relevant details to start with, or wait for her reply to me first?
    Many thanks.
    The address I have, from August 2017, is welshseer15@aol.co.uk. (But maybe others have something more recent that's different.)

I'd suggest you write to her first, and then wait for her reply. She'll then tell you what she needs in terms of information to work with, and how/ how much to pay for a reading.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st July 2018 at 21:01.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (31st July 2018), Mari (31st July 2018), Michelle Marie (1st August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (31st July 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018)

25. Link to Post #553
    Thanks

Thank you Bill!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

27. Link to Post #554
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Many thanks.
    The address I have, from August 2017, is welshseer15@aol.co.uk. (But maybe others have something more recent that's different.)

I'd suggest you write to her first, and then wait for her reply. She'll then tell you what she needs in terms of information to work with, and how/ how much to pay for a reading.
    That email address is current, I have been in touch in the last month.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

29. Link to Post #555
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Many thanks.

That email address is current, I have been in touch in the last month.
    Yes, thank you - I've just had an initial response from Carol, from using that email address.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), pueblo (1st August 2018), Wind (1st August 2018)

31. Link to Post #556
    Thanks

Hi all,

I've requested a reading with Carol, & duly received the relevant initial replies from her. I then paid her via bank transfer (as she requests from UK residents) on August 6th. I emailed her to inform her that I'd done this & included my specific info that she will use for my reading.
    In your dealings with Carol (requesting a reading) did you receive an acknowledgement of having paid her, or did you just wait till you had the reading? I wonder if others on the forum had a reply, or did they just wait?
    I don't want to 'hassle' her as I know she's really busy with all these requests & I'm willing to be patient...
    Many thanks..
    Mari

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), ClearWater (8th August 2018), kanishk (13th August 2018), Orph (8th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #557
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,511 times in 181 posts

Hi all,

I've requested a reading with Carol, & duly received the relevant initial replies from her. I then paid her via bank transfer (as she requests from UK residents) on August 6th. I emailed her to inform her that I'd done this & included my specific info that she will use for my reading.
    In your dealings with Carol (requesting a reading) did you receive an acknowledgement of having paid her, or did you just wait till you had the reading? I wonder if others on the forum had a reply, or did they just wait?
    I don't want to 'hassle' her as I know she's really busy with all these requests & I'm willing to be patient...
    Many thanks..
    Mari
    I did the same on the 4th, and did not receive confirmation from her. I gathered from reading through the thread that this is normal. It would be fantastic if someone could confirm that though.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), kanishk (13th August 2018), Mari (8th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #558
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ClearWater (here)
    Hi all,

Many thanks..
    Mari
    I did the same on the 4th, and did not receive confirmation from her. I gathered from reading through the thread that this is normal. It would be fantastic if someone could confirm that though.
    Hi Clearwater, I've just had confirmation that Carol's under a lot of pressure from demand at the moment & that it may well indeed take some time. But as you say, others have stated that this is normal. So, I guess we'll just have to be patient!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), ClearWater (8th August 2018), kanishk (13th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #559
    Thanks

In case anyone else needs to know, I've just received an email from Carol confirming payment details went through ok & that, as usual, my reading will be delivered within 33 working days, as is her usual practice.
    Looking forward to it!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2018), kanishk (13th August 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018)

39. Link to Post #560
    Thanks

According to what I was able to understand from a reading by Carol Clarke: (Pardon any inaccuracies due to my old ears listening to her English accent.)

Humans are using ET technology to start some of the fires. Their motivation is to demonstrate force. I can see how they may use that in the future, as a bully would say to a child, "Do what I say or else.", then herd us into their scheme to enslave us in global government.

Duplicate post

*Update with partial transcript:

42:26 I'm running over time but I will answer
    42:30 these you asked me some questions and
    42:33 you said there have been fires that
    42:36 destroyed buildings and cars but not the
    42:38 nearby trees in California and some
    42:41 places in other countries and you said
    42:44 many suspect the cause to be the use of
    42:47 directed-energy weapon and you are
    42:51 asking who is creating this destruction
    42:57 and I will say to you it is earth humans
    43:03 who have had the technology been taught
    43:08 by ETS and they really are wanting to
    43:15 show that the power they want they want
    43:22 the human race to disappear and I think
    43:26 that this is certainly manipulated my
    43:34 the earth humans who have been taught
    43:37 and told to do this and there are places
    43:42 in I think three four countries that
    43:48 have been taught this technology
    43:52 and they are wanting to yes you you
    43:58 asked if they're doing it through
    43:59 manipulation through fear
    44:01 um in a way yes
    44:05 but I think that they are doing it to
    44:11 show how powerful they are and they
    44:17 didn't want to destroy the earth but
    44:20 this the things that have happened here
    44:23 are tests and if you think that they can
    44:29 do this with metal and you we're going
    44:39 to say how easy it is to just destroy
    44:42 the people and leave everything else as
    44:44 it should be it's it's sort of worse
    44:47 than a sort of clean nuclear bomb and
    44:50 you've asked at the launch platform is
    44:52 within your our atmosphere or beyond
    44:56 it's actually beyond and but it's just
    45:01 above our atmosphere and you know
    45:03 there's so much space junk up there and
    45:06 and different things that even if
    45:09 amateur astronomers spotted something
    45:13 they would not really suspect it because
    45:17 of all the junk that's there and that's
    45:20 been sent up on purpose to camouflage
    45:23 what they're actually doing now when you
    45:26 look at the the Greece fires it's it's
    45:30 ridiculous you know it's do they think
    45:35 that humans are so stupid that really
    45:41 you know we wouldn't think that
    45:45 something is wrong here and I think that
    45:49 as use you said there's something here
    45:53 the forest fires forget to burn the
    45:55 forest and it's a severe worldwide
    45:59 phenomenon and yes it is nothing to
    46:03 immediately
    46:04 make people fearful but it will make
    46:10 people think that something beyond is
    46:15 actually powerful enough to destroy
    46:21 whatever they focus on and it's an
    46:26 absolutely dreadful thing it's an
    46:30 experiment has been an experiment
    46:32 because of never known so many fires in
    46:35 Mambo and I mean there are fires here
    46:39 where buildings are going up and you
    46:44 know really that there was one beautiful
    46:47 really old place that went up in flames
    46:51 and nobody knows how it started or
    46:53 anything and I think that they just they
    46:57 would just test and then they started
    47:01 doing on this it's all about control
    47:05 it's all about control but I think that
    47:10 really you can I think this is something
    47:15 that you can help bring the answers to
    47:20 the world and show them that you know
    47:24 that it's et's manipulating earth humans
    47:29 to do this to their own species so those
    47:35 who have got their DNA within them and
    47:39 you know because the ultimate thing is
    47:42 actually to really rid themselves rid
    47:47 this earth of humans and it's been done
    47:53 before and that's been done with floods
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 20th August 2018 at 20:12.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2018), Caliban (21st August 2018), Franny (24th August 2018), Ivy23 (7th September 2018), Mari (24th August 2018), Reinhard (20th August 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (20th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst 1 18 28 31 LastLast