+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Dear All,

Carol has just written to me saying that she has received so many requests for readings as a result of this thread that she regrets she is quite unable to take on any more for the time being.

She also has some pressing personal issues to take care of with her family, and so she asks everyone who has written to her to know that there is really quite a backlog -- of at least several weeks -- and that she asks for their kind understanding and support.

My personal thanks for this understanding, also. Carol is a rare, gifted and generous person and I promised her that I would make this little announcement to ease her load.

Warmest wishes to everyone - Bill
    Perhaps you can add this on the main page from which this thread is linked, so that the the tide of requests may recede?

Peace,

Walter

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Calz (26th October 2011), christian (26th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by ClandestineDisclosure (here)

Perhaps you can add this on the main page from which this thread is linked, so that the the tide of requests may recede?

Peace,

Walter
    Bill has quite a following and this is quite understandable.

Let's give Carol some space.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

NancyV (27th October 2011), Omni (6th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    Moldova Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

For some reason, I'm a little surprised (pleasantly so) that she's out there doing readings like this, basically for nothing. Thank you for sharing in detail.

Peace,

Walter
    Dear Walter, she is not doing it for nothing, she is doing it for charge, but small charge. Compared to others its truly seems like nothing, but for me it is the indicator of one thing - SHE IS TRULY FOLLOWING HER MISSION, is it not the irony that the lady who knows the most charges the least? Was it not the case with Bulgarian Vanga, Edgar Kacey and others who fulfilled their mission for humanity, but not just earned money like most of the sorry "bull****" fortune tellers today???? In my experience being the Russian guy, I've met many psychics from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Kazahstan, I've met with winners of Psychic challenge programme in Russia, but I will honestly say - they don't stay close to the scale and depth of Carol. They are just babies. Because I had readings from them. It was good - but it was on surface, it was correct, but nothing deep, average stuff - you are from this country, and you need to eliminate this bad energy, bla..bla.. bla... the depth of Carol is unbelievable - she talks about everything from general emotions to cozmic stuff, past lives, Black Holes, other planets, missions, spirits, YOU NAME IT - she it truly versatile. But that is my personal opinion and if anyone disagrees I would agree with his opinion, because we all should exist - we all should be here and express our free opinion and choice. That is the whole point of the game - we are playing against each other so we grow through each other, because we are ONE. Thank you.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vit Sirius For This Post:

aranuk (5th November 2011), Calz (27th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (26th October 2011), ClandestineDisclosure (7th November 2011), fifi (27th October 2011), Heart-2-Heart (11th November 2011), Limor Wolf (30th October 2011), NancyV (27th October 2011), Rich (14th February 2013), Spirithorse (27th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

Quote Posted by Vit Sirius (here)
    For some reason, I'm a little surprised (pleasantly so) that she's out there doing readings like this, basically for nothing. Thank you for sharing in detail.

Peace,

Walter
    Dear Walter, she is not doing it for nothing, she is doing it for charge, but small charge. Compared to others its truly seems like nothing, but for me it is the indicator of one thing - SHE IS TRULY FOLLOWING HER MISSION, is it not the irony that the lady who knows the most charges the least? Was it not the case with Bulgarian Vanga, Edgar Kacey and others who fulfilled their mission for humanity, but not just earned money like most of the sorry "bull****" fortune tellers today???? In my experience being the Russian guy, I've met many psychics from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Kazahstan, I've met with winners of Psychic challenge programme in Russia, but I will honestly say - they don't stay close to the scale and depth of Carol. They are just babies. Because I had readings from them. It was good - but it was on surface, it was correct, but nothing deep, average stuff - you are from this country, and you need to eliminate this bad energy, bla..bla.. bla... the depth of Carol is unbelievable - she talks about everything from general emotions to cozmic stuff, past lives, Black Holes, other planets, missions, spirits, YOU NAME IT - she it truly versatile. But that is my personal opinion and if anyone disagrees I would agree with his opinion, because we all should exist - we all should be here and express our free opinion and choice. That is the whole point of the game - we are playing against each other so we grow through each other, because we are ONE. Thank you.
    You can tell who is really trying to help and who is in it for the Money and power over someones life. Carol seems to be ligit because her main concern is helping others. to bad the Psychic network hasnt picked up on this.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

Calz (27th October 2011), Vit Sirius (27th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #165
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

if anyone disagrees I would agree with his opinion, because we all should exist - we all should be here and express our free opinion and choice. That is the whole point of the game - we are playing against each other so we grow through each other, because we are ONE. Thank you.
    Thank you mate, well said

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (27th October 2011), Vit Sirius (27th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello beautiful people!!! I was so amazed by sudden increase in the views of my videos with Carol Clarke's prediction which I uploaded on YouTube 3 months ago, that I decided to join the forum (Carol told me where the views are coming from;-)
    Vit;
    Do you have a transcript of the reading so that we Avalonians can study it in more detail?
    My interest is that I always look for distortions from anything within the etheric bands to see if the reader or the client are standing in their truth. If Carol is getting her information from the filiments of cosmic radiation and light, she is a rare person indeed. In rare cases is the spoken word a memory trigger for me. The vibrations of the written word ring deeper for me in my case how my brain is wired. I suspect there is some frequency in You-Tube that I am sensitive to that is preventing full assimilation via intuition. I am not a psychic, just sort of well read.

To Vic and all who read this, I send you light, love, tenacity and courage.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Calz (27th October 2011), NancyV (27th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #167
    Cape Verde Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi 7eagle14,

Thank you for sharing your reading from Carol. I am also contemplating on contacting Carol although I heard it is rather difficult to make payments to Paypal accounts from South East Asia (Im currently in South Korea)... From the sound of your reading, would it be correct to say that your zodiac sign would be Cancer? ^^

What were your thoughts about this reading? Accurate? Vague? Spot on?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Phil_7050 For This Post:

7eagle14 (28th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Smile Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Dear TOTHE,
    I don't have written transcript as it would take a lot of time for me and I never needed it, but since you mention that Youtube might be distracting because of the frequencies (which is quite possible), I can suggest that you just download two video files that I have from Carol and listen on your own computer or TV without disturbance of the Youtube and Internet in general. Here is the link where you can download these 2 video files - http://www.vitsirius.com/carolclarke.html

I hope this helps.
    Sincerely,
    Vit Sirius

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vit Sirius For This Post:

aranuk (12th November 2011), fifi (28th October 2011), Heart-2-Heart (11th November 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), TOTHE (29th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Vit Sirius,
    Thank you for posting the information concerning your reading from Carol Clark, which had quite an impact on me. I can only imagine how it must have made you feel when you received it. Hopefully, the worst is behind you now and your future will be much brighter, and happier, and I wish you all the best in that respect. I have quite an intense connection to the Hopi this time around, although I do not yet understand the depth and breadth of it all....beyond meeting some of the Elders at the Awake and Aware Conference in California in 2009. Carol's information concerning that subject was interesting to me as well.
    Sincerely, M6*

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

christian (29th October 2011), Limor Wolf (30th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Talking Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Hello M6*! Is it MI-6 or just M6?? Joking of course,
    I know it is not the place for personal exchange here, but you asked me how it felt to listen to such intense information.. Well, on that day when I had my reading I also received 2 other readings at earlier times for my wife and mom-in-law..
    So, I listened all 3 readings with a span of an hour or so.
    First, my wife was badly tortured in prison and died there (I had to listen with her all the details of that torture), then my mom-in turned out to be angelic being, who was unfortunately also badly beaten, killed and beheaded. And finally, when my emotions were almost out of control, I received my reading... On the 2nd minute I realized it will not be simple reading and I ran to the shop to get big bottle of whisky, so me and my wife could manage through my reading as well... That's how it was on that day... Now I feel slightly better, thank you!!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vit Sirius For This Post:

Calz (2nd November 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (30th October 2011), jcocks (30th October 2011), Limor Wolf (30th October 2011), Rich (14th February 2013), shamanseeker (2nd November 2011), Spirithorse (30th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #171
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I know it is not the place for personal exchange here, but you asked me how it felt to listen to such intense information.. Well, on that day when I had my reading I also received 2 other readings at earlier times for my wife and mom-in-law..
    First, my wife was badly tortured in prison and died there (I had to listen with her all the details of that torture), then my mom-in turned out to be angelic being, who was unfortunately also badly beaten, killed and beheaded. And finally, when my emotions were almost out of control, I received my reading... On the 2nd minute I realized it will not be simple reading and I ran to the shop to get big bottle of whisky, so me and my wife could manage through my reading as well... That's how it was on that day... Now I feel slightly better, thank you!!

Vit Sirius,I love your Humor!! Of course you ignore the other things that were said there.I admit that I cringed in my chair when I heard this detailed information,and without personally knowing you I have needed a seep of whisky myself!
    I Definitely think we (earth) have reached to a place of honor between all other planets with the most diverse options for death,However ,isn't it about time that we will give up this Dubious title?!

All the best to you and yours, (really! )

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 30th October 2011 at 15:39.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

christian (30th October 2011), Lord Sidious (30th October 2011), Vit Sirius (2nd November 2011)

23. Link to Post #172
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I once had a spirit portrait drawn of myself by a lady that was like that - a really intense experience - My gut feeling is that Carol is on the same level as the lady who gave me the portrait, and the portrait she draw for me resonated with me at a really deep level.... I'm looking forward to getting a reading done...

24. Link to Post #173
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill - I caught sight of this thread on facebook this week and felt compelled to add to the forum since I know Carol and the emotional effects of her reading, for both my wife and I, were very similar to what you describe. The depth and breadth of the experiences told of our past lives seemed so far fetched, at times, and yet the information deeply connected with us and so much of what was said is of both subtle and clear relevance to this lifetime. By the way - she thinks you are a very nice man (and who would disagree?!). Best wishes, Jon

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JonH For This Post:

christian (2nd November 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2011), Lisab (1st November 2011), Natalia (24th July 2014), soleil (19th April 2013), Spirithorse (1st November 2011)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------
    Carol Clarke is the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across anywhere in the world. She has a ten year record of remarkable accuracy with me and many other people."
    Bill,

Any chance you can persuade her to take on Randi's $1,000,000 challenge? - http://www.randi.org/research/

That would silence Randi, wouldn't it?

nilo

27. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

You can bring Jesus Christ and God himself to guys like Randi, they will never get million from him. People like Randy do it to get attention and publicity. Besides he puts 1 million because he knows 1000000% that he will never give this money away because in worst scenario he will just stupidly deny everything and everyone. And you NEVER prove anything to them, because I've seen some experiments conducted by BBC laboratory, where the mystery was confirmed through tests, but BBC refused to admit it and said that the their own tests were done in a wrong way, so they did it again and again until they managed to get 50% - 50% possibility, which scientifically means "Not proved".
    So if you come to people like Randy, he will mess you brain so much, that you will not only forget your clairvoyant abilities, you will start questioning yourself if you are still sane...

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vit Sirius For This Post:

Benimal (11th April 2013), Calz (8th November 2011), christian (7th November 2011), Corncrake (7th November 2011), Fred Steeves (7th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (11th November 2011), Natalia (24th July 2014), ndroock1 (12th November 2011), Phil_7050 (8th November 2011), Spirithorse (8th November 2011), vortexpoint (14th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I've edited Carol Clarke's reading for me... Here it is

30. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Ami (8th November 2011), another bob (8th November 2011), aranuk (12th November 2011), bennycog (6th January 2012), Black Panther (8th November 2011), Bragi (8th November 2011), Calz (8th November 2011), christian (7th November 2011), Enquiring1 (29th November 2011), fifi (13th November 2011), Fundy Gemini (8th November 2011), Gardener (8th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (11th November 2011), jcocks (13th November 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), ktlight (8th November 2011), Lettherebelight (8th November 2011), Limor Wolf (8th November 2011), misericordia (9th November 2011), Mystique (8th November 2011), Natalia (24th July 2014), Neal (1st March 2012), Nickolai (8th November 2011), PathWalker (28th March 2017), Phil_7050 (8th November 2011), Poly Hedra (8th November 2011), Realeyes (17th November 2011), Rich (14th February 2013), seehas (12th November 2011), selinam (18th April 2013), Sidney (7th November 2012), Sierra (8th November 2011), Spirithorse (8th November 2011), transiten (8th November 2011), vemaria (26th June 2017), ViralSpiral (11th November 2011), Vit Sirius (8th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #177
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I've edited Carol Clarke's reading for me... Here it is
    This is amazing.

What's the matter with the speed modulation, sometimes her voice seems like a little fast forward?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Omni (8th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #178
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

-wow- what a wonderful reading for you Omniverse, it inspired me as well.
    Sending love your way to help with your challenges, and taking a moment to send some white light to Carol as well.

.peace.
    --♥--
    2 All

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Limor Wolf (8th November 2011), Omni (8th November 2011), Spirithorse (8th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #179
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Greetings, Friend!

Thanks so much for continuing to share the developments in your remarkable story! The reading from Carol was fascinating, and confirmed some of my own suspicions about your case. I also totally concur with her point about working with a soul mate, a real beloved -- allowing the intimate emotional space and vulnerablility for such a one to manifest in your life. It makes all the difference, you'll see!

Part of the reason your story resonates so much is that my mate has been in a comparable situation as yours, with more emphasis on the physical torture in her case, but otherwise quite similar. For her, the struggle has been going on for nearly 6 decades, with 4th and 6th density energetic interactions vying for dominance. The reason I say that she is one of the happiest people, despite a life few others would care to try on, is because her suffering has given birth to a rare compassion for all creation, and plunged her into the most profound inquiry, to the point of awakening to her own divinity, a divinity we all share but few are conscious of in this realm. May your quest bring forth delicious fruit, and may the peace and joy which is your native condition fully bloom in this garden of love and tears!

Blessings to you, my Friend!

36. Link to Post #180
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Omni,

I don't know what to say. I am deaf and she talks too fast sometimes but I think I got most of it. I wish you could understand my complete disbelief that you could ever think you are worthless. I wish you could feel how delighted my heart is for your future. I wish you could know how incredible your music is, how it makes me feel.

You are going to GET FREE.

Love, Sierra

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

another bob (8th November 2011), Black Panther (8th November 2011), Calz (8th November 2011), Limor Wolf (8th November 2011), misericordia (9th November 2011), Omni (8th November 2011), Spirithorse (8th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 31 LastLast