+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Queen Elizabeth to Abdicate...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Queen Elizabeth to Abdicate...

Ok don't shoot the messenger but I found this on my travels...

Queen Elizabeth II, will make a public statement in the coming weeks, announcing her decision to step down from the Throne of England.

BEN!!!! This was on the web today!!!!! Please confirm this!
    Message Subject: NEWS ALERT FROM THE LEAKROOM
    Message Body:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is reported by those close to her, that Queen Elizabeth II, will make a public statement in the coming weeks, announcing her decision to step down from the Throne of England. Sources say her decision comes after learning that THE ONE WHOSE RIGHT IT IS TO RULE AND REIGN has made His presence known to her. It is reported that she is in receipt of a Declaration and Notice of Claim to the Throne of England from Australian born Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall.
    Apparently the Queen’s advisors have confirmed to her that Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is the direct genetic descendant of the King of Judah, King David through the Royal bloodline of his parents Daphne Golightly and Reginald Marshall.
    Sources say the Queen is excited because The Declaration and Notice of Claim to the Throne contains also the evidence of Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall being the returned Lord Jesus Christ and therefore the inheritor of the Throne of David which is the Throne of England today..
    It is well known and documented that the Queen was educated from a small child by her father George VI that should the Christ return during her reign; she was immediately upon her being notified of His presence, to step down from the Throne turning it over to Him. She is well aware that all monarchs of England have been custodians of the Throne for the Lord Jesus Christ, they awaiting His return to the earth.
    The Queen is reported to be relieved that He is finally here. She has admitted the years have taken their toll and her ownership of British Petroleum which is responsible for the oil rig disaster threatening to kill all human and animal life on the earth is too much for her conscience to bear. She has confided as a mother, that she is concerned for the welfare of the people of the nations she rules and confesses that the only way to avert the death of millions of people, is for the Lord Jesus Christ to ascend to His Throne and take control of the situation. The Queen has already been informed of His plan to fix the spill in a very short time.
    Leaked documents confirm that Her Majesty has instructed her advisors and public relations people to organize the television and radio broadcasting networks as well as the newspaper publishing houses of every nation and tongue to televise and publish her announcement. She wants the people to learn simultaneously of the good news of the Second Coming of their long awaited Lord and Savior. It is her Majesty’s desire that every eye should see and behold the Christ who gave His Life for all mankind when He was crucified in Jerusalem on April 3rd, 33AD and resurrected on April 5th 33AD. The Queen has seen the evidence for herself that the face in the Shroud of Turin belongs to Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall.
    The Queen who is also familiar with biblical prophecy has been overheard and quoted as saying, “I thought He would never get here and I want to ask Him what took Him so long?”
    The public announcement will be made in the weeks leading up to July 17th 2010, the Armageddon according to sources.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And some info on Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall – He Won’t Die – Will the Queen Step Down? – Obama Is Terrified

A former law enforcement and national intelligence source who maintains connections inside the White House confirmed the White House and the President are aware of Queen Elizabeth's plan to step down some time mid summer. This was apparently the reason why President Obama left an executive meeting with British Petroleum after just twenty minutes on Wednesday. The President is alleged to be terrified.

The Queen has apparently informed her family that she intends to step down after British and United States intelligence officials notified her that an Australian man known as Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is unable to be "disappeared."

Marshall who claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ is apparently well known by intelligence officials world wide, who have attempted to conceal his identity from the public for decades.

The Queen was notified that attempts to assassinate Marshall over many years were un-successful. The source says, "Marshall just wouldn't die," even after allegedly being poisoned with enough cyanide to kill a horse. "The f-ing guy really is immortal," claimed the source.

Marshall has allegedly been trying to inform people for years that the world is controlled by Satanists, led by the Rothschild family, which is alleged by former Illuminati Satanist John Todd to be on the "Council of Three" the highest order of Illuminati witchcraft that channels and communicates directly with the devil, Lucifer.

Marshall describes how the Rothschilds are the "hidden hand" behind the Vatican along with the various FreeMasonic organizations that control all banking and finance around the globe. "They are all Luciferian," that includes the Pope and all religions and churches, not just the Catholic Church." states Marshall.

"The people don't realize it because they are so brainwashed by the system, but they are actually worshiping demons or fallen angels, not me Jesus Christ." That’s why all the elites around the world continue with their plan to completely depopulate the earth, because they take their orders from the devil Lucifer himself.
    Share:

http://www.morningliberty.com/2010/0...-is-terrified/

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Re: Quenn Elizabeth to Abdicate...

Sounds like some kind of scam. I'm not buying it but perhaps I've been at GLP a bit too much lately (that place is a toxic dump of negativity).

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Scam it is. No verified sources. Paragraphs begin with "apparently" " Queen's advisors say" "sources say" "White House insider" . I could write this up myself using conspiracy info available on the net. Haven't checked Fulford's site yet.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I've just found this video ... and am wondering if this could be the same person mentioned in the article?

"When I don't know who I am, I follow You
    When I know who I am, You & I are One"

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Astra (here)
    I've just found this video ... and am wondering if this could be the same person mentioned in the article?

This thread contains a subject that most people will simply brush off and consider kooky. As we go through this life and learn about the vast number of methods of trickery and holographic displays of "wonder", I can't help but wonder if this Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is not in some sense, the real deal. Is it possible that he is the reincarnation or rebirthed spark of an ascended being? Jesus? Which one?

I will say one thing however, he has made numerous videos and most of these can be found out on You Tube by Googling his full name. I came up with 1,340 hits for him. The first vid that I have posted stems from the video menu of the video that Astra posted. In order to read this info, I had to put the vid on full screen and stop and start the frames. This particular video was made by the man, who I have discovered, must have a closet filled with jeans-suits. At the end of the first posted vid, there is a really friendly picture of B.L.G.M. He is also a phenomenal mathematician. He also briefly describes the reason for and use for the invention being shown in Astra's video. He has a female assistant whose name I don't know, who speaks for him in many of the vids while he is in the background. They converse back and forth. She means business and is very intense.

The letter that Viking posted in the OP is very real, at least in the sense that I ran across the video scrolling the same statement-letter.

I don't know what all of this means nor do I support any of their claims but I sense that this will catch the attention of the few whose lives will be impacted. They literally count the 144,000 as real.

I just want to add that this subject is fascinating.

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OplJa...layer_embedded

JUNE 2nd Crop Circle & Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall's MATH

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8Skrfy7K2GQ
    Last edited by Snowbird; 20th June 2010 at 17:50.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Hmmmmmm........I wonder how many versions of JC we will see claiming to fulfill the second coming prophesy????
    there is youtube vid on this also....

Is it just me , or are things getting more and more surreal???
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Here is some of his writings , hes certainly an interesting character, but this site has a bit of an "unhinged" feel to it.....

http://www.strawmanburneth.com/
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Well, let's just wait and see....

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

Monty Python's Flying Rumours.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Apparently there is a short documentary that this guy did with his wife. In the third part in fact, it shows him putting together the document to inform the queen of this information.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I'm not sure if I can go headstrong in to this believing it, but I will keep an eye out.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Well this is weird!!

Its so bloody ridiculously unbelievavle...its almost believable...

I suppose she will have to abdicate sooner or later if we are to slip into a New Paradigm... *shrugs*

Anyone heard what Fulford has to say??

Anyway here as well...
    http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1277010855

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Yeah................

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

If this really happens, I think my jaw just might fall off. Then I would be extremely happy. Not gonna hold my breath though

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bauzer (here)
    If this really happens, I think my jaw just might fall off. Then I would be extremely happy. Not gonna hold my breath though
    No don't hold your breath.

But I'm curious....WHY exactly would you be happy?

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Well, first off the fact that Brian has traveled the world trying to help the sick and injured. Curing AIDS in people in areas like New Guinea, him wanting to create a clean resource and renewable energy using magnets. He's someone that REALLY wants to make things right, instead of just talking about them. Hes going out and doing it. If he had the ability and funds, and power to reclaim the throne of England, then you'd think he'd do everything in his new power to turn the way the world is, around.

Do you seriously want the world to stay the same?

But like I said, I'm not holding my breath. Has any Queen or King just simply stepped down saying, 'oh yes, sure you can have it'. I can't remember too much of my boring history classes, let alone if some event like that happened, but I think it was more common for a royal family to be killed than step down.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I personally think its more likely that she'll appoint one of her sons if she is about to make a proclamation about the next ruler.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Well, first off the fact that Brian has traveled the world trying to help the sick and injured. Curing AIDS in people in areas like New Guinea, him wanting to create a clean resource and renewable energy using magnets. He's someone that REALLY wants to make things right, instead of just talking about them. Hes going out and doing it. If he had the ability and funds, and power to reclaim the throne of England, then you'd think he'd do everything in his new power to turn the way the world is, around.

Do you seriously want the world to stay the same?

But like I said, I'm not holding my breath. Has any Queen or King just simply stepped down saying, 'oh yes, sure you can have it'. I can't remember too much of my boring history classes, let alone if some event like that happened, but I think it was more common for a royal family to be killed than step down.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I personally think its more likely that she'll appoint one of her sons if she is about to make a proclamation about the next ruler.
    The eldest one.

Ok.......ta for reply......

But......the whole story...the miss-mash of religion + politics....is obviously a spoof....or plain crazy.

From the OP...
    Quote It is her Majesty’s desire that every eye should see and behold the Christ who gave His Life for all mankind when He was crucified in Jerusalem on April 3rd, 33AD and resurrected on April 5th 33AD. The Queen has seen the evidence for herself that the face in the Shroud of Turin belongs to Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall.
    The Queen who is also familiar with biblical prophecy has been overheard and quoted as saying, “I thought He would never get here and I want to ask Him what took Him so long?”

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Ya, the one about to get married is most likely. Henry?

I will agree that the info circulating about what the Queen has 'said' is really hard to believe. I think the second or third part of the vids shows him trying to compare his visage to the shroud.

Its more likely that its all rumor based on what hes doing, than something really going on.

I think Professor Farnsworth from Futurama said it best:
    A man can dream though.... a man can dream..

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Ya, the one about to get married is most likely. Henry?

Quote I will agree that the info circulating about what the Queen has 'said' is really hard to believe. I think the second or third part of the vids shows him trying to compare his visage to the shroud.

Its more likely that its all rumor based on what hes doing, than something really going on.
    Well....he's certainly getting himself noticed. I watched the first video you posted and I'm sorry but it WAS very Monty Python. Or Alan Partridge, if you know who that is....

Maybe this guy is a well meaning eccentric...or a religious nut...or both.

Quote I think Professor Farnsworth from Futurama said it best:
    A man can dream though.... a man can dream..
    Fair enough........but I hope I don't dream about Brian Golightly tonight....

I know what your saying. I'm just playing....because the OP is so funny.....

Cheers.

20. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Bill needs to go interview him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast