+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Queen Elizabeth to Abdicate...

1. Link to Post #141
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Queen Elizabeth to Abdicate...

Murder conspiracy and coincidence.. Search eBay for 'software 12345' for out of production programs to confirm these details. some run on Dos or Win 3:11 others XP.

2. Link to Post #142
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

3. Link to Post #143
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The 144,000 must come forth now, as the end is 2012 Dec 21 therefore they require time to minister to the Antichrist Christian world.
    It has nothing to do with Muslims or any religion, its all to do with Israel the white races of Europe and not Rome, it is a gentile nation.

4. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Queen Elizabeth stepping down would be awesome, however that women is so evil she would never step down unless she died. I last heard that William is to take the throne over. I hope he is better that the Queen and that his mother raised him well. I personally can not stand the Queen of England she makes my skin crawl.. brrrr...

5. Link to Post #145
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lucifer Rising is a documentary that exposes the true nature of the world wide Conspiracy,
    this Conspiracy has many different theories and layers, the truth is, the more you research, the more you investigate, you will realize that it can't get much worse than this.

It is beyond everything the common individual can filter as reality, and that is exactly the point, and that is why their plan is destined to succed if people do not wake up from this mass hypnosis.it is impossible to research history and the illuminati and not become a solid believer

6. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Headlines in the last few day: Queen relinquishes control of finances.

Hmmmmmm.

7. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Found this on Icke's site....

love this quote!!
    "All that nonsense about tradition is just a smokescreen. The only thing that restrains the Queen is public opinion. And who controls public opinion? The media. Who controls the media? The big banks. Who controls the big banks? The ruling elite. Who heads the ruling elite? Bingo!!!"

Forbes magazine can always be relied on for a good laugh. In their latest edition they are telling us that Michelle Obama was the most powerful woman in the world. Hilarious! Implied in Forbes' choice is the long debunked myth that a U.S. president was a powerful man. Sure, Obama is nominally the head of state of the biggest and most heavily armed economy, but that doesn't give him any real power. Nobody becomes U.S. president without prostituting himself to the crime dynasties that run this planet. And - as the examples of Kennedy and Nixon show - nobody stays U.S. president, without religiously adhering to the script provided to him.

No, if Forbes was serious about finding the most powerful woman in the world, they wouldn't have looked for her in America, but in England. Try the world's richest woman and biggest landowner, commander of the armed forces, head of church, head of state, unrestrained by constitution, let alone constitutional court. How more powerful does it get?

The professional liars in British academia, media and politics are trying to sell us the hoax that the Queen of England was only a ceremonial head of state and that the real power lied with parliament and Prime Minister. Mind you, even the Prime Minister himself humbly admits that he is only 'her Majesty's faithful servant' and it's the Queen who appoints and dismisses him at her sole discretion. Anybody who believes that these were just empty phrases rather than powerful symbols is sadly mistaken. All that nonsense about tradition is just a smokescreen. The only thing that restrains the Queen is public opinion. And who controls public opinion? The media. Who controls the media? The big banks. Who controls the big banks? The ruling elite. Who heads the ruling elite? Bingo!!!

The only reason why the 300 odd intermarried crime dynasties that own and control this planet are bothering to maintain the democracy hoax is because it makes it easier for them to exploit us. They know from centuries of experience that the most productive slaves are those who don't realise that they are slaves. Fortunately, the Internet is rapidly changing that. More and more people are awakening to the fact that the world as we know it is just a big fat lie. In that sense, the Internet has proven to be a two-sided sword. On the one hand it gives our parasitic crime families unrestricted access to personal information via NSA backdoors to our personal computers, facebook accounts, google history etc. On the other hand it provides all of us with unprecedented knowledge of their antiques.

Given the fact that our self-chosen rulers have a policy of employing some of the brightest people that walk this planet, I'd be surprised if they had not foreseen the awakening resulting from the Internet. They probably think that it doesn't matter. Most people only care about their career and their share of the loot. They are happy with the privileges their complicity provides. Crime pays. They refuse to look behind the smoke and mirrors, because they are afraid of facing the truth. It's not just the cognitive dissonance they are trying to avoid, being confronted with their own share of guilt. It's the fear of committing career and social suicide by being suspected of harbouring doubts in the official version of the truth.

My message to all those mild-mannered monsters and soft-spoken psychopaths that run this planet is this: We know who you are and one day we will get you. There are plenty of lamp posts out there, and I know just the one that is right for you.

http://www.rebelnews.org/opinion/edi...n-in-the-world

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

dennis m,
    Thank you for those vidios. Very interesting. Whether all of those things are right or wrong or half right is not known to me. I'm not new to this stuff but there are a few "small" things that bother me with nearly all the vidios.
    Why do they always add that weird background "music"? It is sort of like the weird sounds made by the Skull and Bones crowd -- to get people in a certain mode so they can condition them into believing what they want them to.

Re: Preacher talking about Ezekiel--- It seems ridicules to think the machine itself was a god.
    The figures in the machine were referred to, in Ezekiel, as gods. To a guy in the desert way back then it's understandable that he would call fire from a rocket type space ship spirit and a wheel with lights or shiny things all around, eyes.
    I think they were the same type of entities Zecharia Sitchin spoke of in his books about the Annunakii (sp) .
    What I'm saying is this> People you hear preaching about spiritual things are not to be believed without lots of questioning. ES
    Last edited by East Sun; 10th October 2010 at 15:27. Reason: To clarify

9. Link to Post #149
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the lucifer parables

10. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

dennis, Thanks for the video,
    Who can claim to know that Satan was a part of all that? There's no way of knowing that to be true. I'm familiar with the Bible and Mythologies but can not agree, nor can I say that it's false either. Where was God while all that was going on? It seems like something tailored to fit our spiritual history, just like a lot of religions' claims.
    I have always thought that earth can be heaven or hell. Our earthly existence could be described as a hell in a place that should have been a heaven. And I agree with what some religions say about Satan ruling the Earth etc. as a 'might be.'

11. Link to Post #151
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

The Waterman Files – 19 november 2010

http://www.argusoogradio.org/nl/2010...november-2010/

Very interesting radioshow with Eli James
    Last edited by Swami; 20th November 2010 at 13:48.

12. Link to Post #152
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

YAHWEY'S HISTORY PUPPETS AND DISINFORMATION

YAHWEY'S HISTORY THE MOON HOAX

YAHWEY'S HISTORY THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT

YAYWEY'S HISTORY THE UN-ROYAL FAMILY

YAHWEY'S HISTORY THE JEWS

YAHWEY'S HISTORY SEPTEMBER 11

mod edit to 'clean' up post and make it easier to read, play clips.......please denis can you make sure that your posts are not jumbled up
    Last edited by morguana; 7th December 2010 at 11:13.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8