+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Queen Elizabeth to Abdicate...

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Default Re: Queen Elizabeth to Abdicate...

Something fishy is going on here. The queen is not going to step down for no one. She is going to die with her crown on. Maybe he is the anti-christ parading as jesus...

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

"Think they'll put it on Pay-Per-View"

I hear the first guy,
    Brian Marshall plays the anti-christ and gets whacked.

Then the next dude Prince William, Diana's son gets to play the leading roll in
    "The Christs Second Coming" at the 2012 Olympic Games to a hometown crowd?
    Last edited by Grizzom; 29th June 2010 at 00:08.
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

3. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

I just love this thread to be honest, haha!

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Just stumbled across this theme (thread) today and have spend some time with it, first finding it amusing, then amazing,
    and now quite interesting ( or intriguing ). It certainly is a mouthfull.
    Thanks to Viking for starting this, I do not understand the critisism. ( It would be strange if this does not fit in the Avalon forum...)
    There are good postings here, so keep them coming. Together we build all necessary perspectives, including the sceptic ...
    - Very nice that the first video shows Brian Marshall working on a free energy device, a magnetic perpetuum mobile power source.
    ( if life is motion (or vice versa), then eternal life is eternal motion )
    Free energy sources are also a key to bringing down the established corrupt (both morally and economic) control of society,
    and loosen the tight grip of the oil-mafia on our destiny and the health of both humans and planet.
    - The reference to Monty Pythons "Life of Brian" is obvious and well put. ( But what inspired them to call their "christ-figure" Brian ? )
    By the way: when the film was released in 1979 Brian was .. years, .. months and .. days old. (not important to me, maybe to him)
    - The part about Queen Elizabeth abdicating is more abstract to me, but I guess it has to happen sometime, somehow.
    - Armageddon coming on the 17th of july this year is a bit of a surprise. Have to get my suit to the dry-cleaner in a hurry !
    ( and there will be a big party at my house on the 16th...)
    - His wife is a bit intense and over the top, but then again, she does not claim to be christ, just to be his campanion.
    And in this video Brian talks about that (being christ), very much in the same way Bill Deagle and other wise men does.
    If you listen to what he actually says:

This is a quick first reaction to something new. Will follow the thread and the subject, and post some thoughts later.
    Now back to more of the absurd reality of the new millenium .... ; - )
    Last edited by noxon medem; 3rd August 2010 at 23:31.

5. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

There will come a time when QEII is no longer queen.

Oh MY GOD !!! This shock reveal needs seven pages ??

Where are your day jobs ???

17th July for Armageddon?? Great! Another deadline for the end of the world.

I love deadlines... I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

Douglas Adams... now there's a Hoopy Frood who knows where his towel is...

K

6. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

lol kula, yep i totally get your above comment.........dates such as these, in my op, are for folk that cant live in the now
    i personally feel the french had the right idea a couple of hundred years ago (not that i would condone any violence now)..........but betty2 will not abdicate, she will however at some point when she can give up her strangle hold on the throne pass it on to one of her grandsons, i only hope that they have enough of their mum in them to find a more balenced path as head of state.
    m
    Last edited by morguana; 29th June 2010 at 08:57.

7. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Heres my 'prediction': she will die soon anyways. It will be a stroke.

8. Link to Post #68
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by morguana (here)
    but betty2 will not abdicate, she will however at some point when she can give up her strangle hold on the throne pass it on to one of her grandsons, i only hope that they have enough of their mum in them to find a more balenced path as head of state.
    m
    Amen to that Sister! I also hope (not that it will happen) that the slightly more ......er.......dare I say it......"human" grandson steps up. You know the one who hasn't been conditioned for the role, the one who couldn't care less about his bloodline and actually acts like a human being. Oh well we can always hope......

9. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

You know... only England... would we actually rubbish someone who is actually good at what they do.

In my view.. the monarchy will change completely once she has gone. Whatever you believe about lizards and Kings...that woman has given an air of stability to our monarchy (and also view of England) over the last 50 years with a tireless dedication to duty. It cannot be an easy job, in fact, it seems to me more like a position of slavery.

Once the youngers get in... we will have a Twitter Generation Royalty.

Expect attention lifespans as large as this forum's.

God Save the Queen !

K

10. Link to Post #70
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Kulapops (here)
    You know... only England... would we actually rubbish someone who is actually good at what they do.

In my view.. the monarchy will change completely once she has gone. Whatever you believe about lizards and Kings...that woman has given an air of stability to our monarchy (and also view of England) over the last 50 years with a tireless dedication to duty. It cannot be an easy job, in fact, it seems to me more like a position of slavery.

God Save the Queen !

K
    I think we'll have to agree to disagree there Kula. I'll ignore the attention lifespan jibe for the sake of love and peace you naughtly little kula pops

What's more important to me is not that the job's done well but wether or not the job is needed/desired let alone done well. People were very good at gassing jews......doesn't mean we needed them.

PrinceHarryTweet: "Just sat indoors playing xbox in my flat in Peckham. Ever since the public said my family had pillaged their pockets for years no-one's given a $%&£ about me"

God will save the queen with equal opportunity to everyone else. Get over the old hierachy my friend.

Peace and Love.

11. Link to Post #71
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Whatever you believe about lizards and Kings...that woman has given an air of stability to our monarchy (and also view of England) over the last 50 years with a tireless dedication to duty.
    K
    Logical to say, yet maybe it could have been better if her power was taken away long ago. Something we'll never know.
    I think in some ways she's unprogressive.
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

12. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

This thread has nothing to do with the rights and wrongs of having a Queen as far as I can see, surely that would beg a different title.

What fascinates me is how eight pages can spring up around yet another 'robust' claim of some either prophetic or alleged insider info about something that no one knows anything about for sure.

And if I were to enter into any kind of debate on the rights and wrongs of having a monarchy, that would only further the eight pages to nine !

Yep. Attention spans are short these days... and I predict that after July 16th (or whatever date that was) this thread will disappear as quickly as all the others, merely to be replaced with yet another eye catching title on some other little known topic that could raise eyebrows at ten paces.

the more you look into this, the more you notice that the thread titles change... but the meat and potatoes in the threads remain the same. View after view, disagreement or agreement, ego defence or validation with one another.

I am still wondering what the purpose of this all is, and whether I would notice basically any real content change if I signed up at the Knitter's Monthly forum? I'm sure at hert they face exactly the same problems/issues as we do.

Controvesy lengthens threads. Agreement shortens them. Boredom kills them.

If you know why you visit the forum, you will know which path to take on the threads.

I'd love a summary sheet for each thread, stating: What the thread was basically about, the probability of it being truthful (which everyone could vote on), and what, if anything, the OP thinks is resolved as a result of the thread discussion.

K

13. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

What fascinates me is how eight pages can spring up around yet another 'robust' claim of some either prophetic or alleged insider info about something that no one knows anything about for sure.
    Maybe because it's funny, at least it is to me. Though probably should be put in the lighter side forum.

14. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Well.. if there's a comedy forum somewhere... I'm game to go join that one instead.

I prefer comedy to knitting for sure !

:0)

15. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Buchanan561's Avatar
    Thanks

tsk tsk....I am afraid there are many who forget one of many reasons for forums. Things that are posted can be, and obviously are here, boring to some to the point that they feel it necessary to complain about the thread even being here. However it seems that they fail to take into consideration that there are many people who read these forums who may not know anything about the real interesting facts behind this topic. History that they do not already know about.

Forums, hopefully, were/are created for the purpose of educating the uneducated. There are many people who browse and read these forums who never join, so never post, but obtain mountains of information they have never been exposed to before. I for one know about the corruption behind the Royalty and all their supporting people that goes back to before recorded history. Or should I say history that you or I were not allowed to know about but 'they' obviously did. Those of us who have studied this hidden history know this already but those less enlightened about what is going on in the world know nothing about it. There is a lot of information on this thread about certain factions regarding the royalty that many do not know about but hopefully were able to glean enough information from this thread to cause them to search further for more information. Information that is definitely out there. Those silent readers who read these threads should be the ones we aim our conversations at and not those who are already in the choir.

I thank viking for starting this thread. I am not new to these topics but many silent readers are. Those who are beginning to search. We are there for them. Not for ourselves. Do I believe that he is who he states he is? Meaning reincarnation of Jesus. NO. But I believe he does, but mainly I believe he has a lot of knowledge about world history. And certainly a lot of knowledge about the monarchy. Great thread.

16. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Hey Buchanan, Nice to know someones looking at the bigger picture!! ;-)

Yes you are right about Golightly he has a huge amount of knowledge, but unfortunately he seems to be suffering from a 'God/Jesus complex', which is quite common when waking up from the slumber !!

And yes it's about time the queen buggered off!!! The planet doesn't belong to her...and neither does the land she has acqiured over the years!!!! ect ect ...

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 16th July 2010 at 09:19.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

17. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

God Save the Queen !

K

Well said Kulapops..... good on ya....

I agree with you.

God and Goddess save the Queen......oh yeah....

18. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Well said Kulapops..... good on ya....

I agree with you.

God and Goddess save the Queen......oh yeah....
    *rolls eyes*

Well I hope you both are enjoying the play !!! yes she does 'look good' doing what she does...Mmmm lets draw the curtains!!!

I'll stay on my track.... Re-search guys!!

viking
    Choose well.

19. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Too funny Viking, this thread is hilarious! Also, didn't this guy say the Gulf of Mexico was going to blow up on Jully 11...or something like that?

20. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    Too funny Viking, this thread is hilarious! Also, didn't this guy say the Gulf of Mexico was going to blow up on Jully 11...or something like that?
    Yes he said that, amongst other things...like I said he is suffering from a god complex, big time...

I think he's a bit nutty as well ... some of his vids are friggin weird..shame really because he does know alot of whats happening!!! But alas he's not the full package!!!

viking
    Choose well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast