+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Queen Elizabeth to Abdicate...

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re: Queen Elizabeth to Abdicate...

Lol... Am I to be the forum's new Stool Pigeon then ?

** Kula Ducks! **

or should that be

** Kula pigeons ** ??

OMG July 16th and this thread is still here ! What was happening on the 16th ? I've forgotten

I'm certainly not going to be Mr. Popular around here for even suggesting that reading/waiting and or worrying about the Queen's abdication, sudden demise by meteoric impact, or new starring role in the upcoming cinematic version of 'V' is a bad idea.

But hey! I'm as entitled to my opinion as anyone

And that opinion goes something along the lines of...

With all the pages of information available in the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy (for that substitue T'internet if you like).

Are you really going to sit on your bottoms your whole life and read them all ??

Oh, yeah??? And then what?

I prepared, I researched...and now I feel that was a whole other Gum Tree.

We can either encourage newbies to spend a couple of years listening to people with God complexes, or we can say 'Wait!'... hold it! No need to eat from the Tree of Knowledge... the Garden is just fine as it is. Enjoy the Roses.

Ok.. fair point.. we just have to have the apple, don't we ?

lol.

So what's the next date?

Hey.. there aint' no right or wrong.. only time...and we all get to choose how we spend it. God forbid I should claim to be Jesus and then tell you all how to live your lives

;0)

K

2. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Yes he is suffering from a god complex, big time...I think he's a bit nutty as well ... some of his vids are friggin weird..shame really because he does know alot of whats happening!!! But alas he's not the full package!!!
    Yep..Psychologists call people with God complex's Schizophrenic w/ "Delusions of Granduer" and lock'em up in loony bins too!! Where it's really hard to tell the crackpots from the ones who know just a little too much about what's happening

3. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

It's the 17th and we're still here. Crap!!

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Well I know this guy suffered from a god complex!!! Did he???

If this is true why gun him down?? wierder by the day!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

5. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Bizzare.... Viking....i havent been able to find anything in our Aussie press about this , so who knows....Maybe hes still on the other time line
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

6. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

This should give you all an insight into the history of Briton & the true kingship & the great english/king David lie.
    Forbidden Research
    Quote Alan Wilson & Baram Blackett are the only researchers in this area. NOBODY ELSE is doing this research. PERIOD!

Some of the reasons are:

* Most academics do not realize there is a problem to correct.
    * It's difficult and hard research, and nobody wants to start from scratch.
    * It's especially bad for the Catholic Church, Politics, and puts the Royal Family under scrutiny, and therefore very undesirable research.
    * Most academics do not read or even look at the original manuscripts - they prefer modern books whose authors quote other modern authors, who quote other modern authors, ad infinitum. This means if modern academics use only the modern translations, based on earlier translations mostly edited by early Catholic Clergymen, then they themselves will be unknowingly giving pupils wrong information.
    * Without evidence, and stemming from one man only, these authentic ancient histories are believed to be fakes, which discourages academics from ever seriously studying them in the first place.

The fact is that all Ancient British History has been deliberately smeared and distorted by foreign influences to conceal the fact that an injured man and his family and followers arrived in Britain from Jerusalem in AD 37 and brought Apostolic Christianity into Britain. Unwelcome graves that are said not to exist are listed and described, and they do exist.

There are a great many people alive today who descend from the fourteen sons of King Iestyn ap Gwrgan (Justin son of Aurelian) who was deposed in AD 1091, and their numerous cousins and other relatives.

King Iestyn descended directly from Arthur II, who in turn traces back to Emperor Constantius Chlorus and the British Empress Helen of the Cross, and so on back to several ancient families. Several British Saints and many Royal and noble families traced ancestral descent from the Holy Family. The two parents, four grandparents, eight great grandparents, then 16, 32, 64, in preceding generations allows for this.

That there are people walking around in Britain today with such spectacular ancestral descent, does not sit well with the imported German monarchy.

The major problems – in fact the only problems - that confront researchers in Ancient British History are the series of deliberate misrepresentations. We list only a few of the major deceptions that have been deliberately foisted upon the unsuspecting British Public over the centuries by fanatical religionists and callous politicians.

Read the conspiracy section which outlines what happened to Alan Wilson & Baram Blackett, simply for writing about their research.

The situation is perhaps symptomatic of the strange mentality, and the inferiority complex, which for centuries allowed large numbers of British warships to be named after alien and foreign ancient Greek and Roman heroes and deities. Why not name British warships after Chinese Emperors or the Mongolian Khans, or whoever?

Truthful, provable, accurate, authentic, British History is less welcome than the rattlesnake in the Lucky Dip Barrel at the village fete. The religionists and the monarchist politicians have worked mightily to try destroy British History, for centuries, but thank heavens for the Internet, as it can rise like a Phoenix from the flames. None of the liars will dare to face Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett in Open Public Debate.

Ancient British history is as sound and solid as any and every other ancient History, and from results achieved so far it is more accurate than most. It holds the keys to unlock the secrets of the past, and it needs to be respected as the treasure that it is. Perhaps it is time for everyone to decide whether or not they are British.
    http://www.kingarthurconspiracy.com/...ng-arthur.aspx

Questions need to be asked, why are the self promoted truth preachers out there, still quoting the great big English/zyon lie & are refusing to use the correct time-line?
    By using the false English history as a reference/fact that in essence makes everything else they promote fall flat on its face?
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

7. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

he is still alive viking

8. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Hey Bryn ...

Thanks for the link http://www.kingarthurconspiracy.com/...ng-arthur.aspx it looks very interesting...

Cheers Denis...I think they are both off there rockers!!

viking
    Choose well.

9. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Rrrright lol!...they conjure up an assasination scenario to gain attention and get everyone stirred-up, then presto! The enemy's foiled AGAIN, they're still alive! Praise Jesus!! oh wait he is Jesus...?!?!

Sooo predictable and...Wacko-doodle-do!!

They're really a legend in their own minds, actually snake oil salesmen...can't believe anyone takes them seriously, they're more like a low budget reality show than humanity's savior. Is he selling dvd's, books, taking donations...what's his angle?

His eyes are really sketchy, constantly looking around. Gotta admit tho, watching those two is like watching a train wreck...just can't resist taking a look! LOL!!

10. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by denis m (here)
    he is still alive viking
    Those who are making vids proclaiming that these two are deceased, are most likely attempting to reach anyone who will believe.

Although I don't follow their teachings or necessarily support them, after having somewhat researched these two, there is something about them that I simply cannot deny. I don't think that they are any more off their rockers than are any other fundamentalist believers.

It's the math that has caught my attention. There is something genuinely genetically unique about him.

This is a comment from a You Tube poster below the vid that Viking posted:

I received a messge from Grant Barlow, a friend of Brian/YHWH's, who called Brian THIS MORNING after seeing my FB post about this video ... Brian IS ALIVE, per Grant Barlow, 7/23/2010, 8:30a EST ...
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my this is too rich! WE HAVE RESURRECTED AND NOW WE MUST MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO! God I love this thread, lol.

12. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

ABDICATION, n. An act whereby a sovereign attests their sense of the high temperature of the throne.

Ambrose Bierce - The Devil's Dictionary

13. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

14. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

If only this were true it would be fantastic news for UK tax payers, now all we need to do is remove the rest of the free-loaders. JP

15. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Snowbird I agree with you... I do think that he is very well researched with his information, and he does state alot of 'truths' within his videos...his mathematical connections seem to be awesome!! But could we make some sort of connection with maths to each one of us??? I am am sure we could...I think he means well and is doing his job in waking people up, but as to the rebirth of 'Christ' I don't think so. (God Complex. Icke went through the same thing a good few years back) I do find him intriguing to say the least!!

One thing I will say...did you see the Video about the Turin Shroud and him !!! Bloody wierd...they are almost identical!!!

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 25th July 2010 at 11:07.
    Choose well.

16. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Month is almost done, its do or die time. I think it won't happen, would be a lot cooler if it did.

17. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yaya551 (here)
    Oh my this is too rich! WE HAVE RESURRECTED AND NOW WE MUST MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO! God I love this thread, lol.
    Ain't it fun, yaya?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

18. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

snowbird have a look at the series of vids i posted,there is some amazing stuff in there and it sort makes sence..to me anyway lol

19. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Snowbird I agree with you... I do think that he is very well researched with his information, and he does state alot of 'truths' within his videos...his mathematical connections seem to be awesome!! But could we make some sort of connection with maths to each one of us??? I am am sure we could...I think he means well and is doing his job in waking people up, but as to the rebirth of 'Christ' I don't think so. (God Complex. Icke went through the same thing a good few years back) I do find him intriguing to say the least!!

One thing I will say...did you see the Video about the Turin Shroud and him !!! Bloody wierd...they are almost identical!!!

viking
    Yes, I think that if each of us sat down and spent the kind of time and effort that he has, we would most likely find out a lot about who and what we have been. It would be interesting to know what initially encouraged him to perform those calculations. He has to be highly educated to do what he does, or, he's a prodigy.

I did see the vid of the overlay of his face onto the face on the shroud. That was eye-popping. And the fact that he appears to be indestructible. I think that it solely depends upon how one views Jesus Christ. I've run across teachings that "prove" that there were two Christs or three Christs. I've read that Jesus had a twin. The real truth is still on this earth in Rome in the 50 miles of ancient texts hidden away deep in the bowels of the Vatican. I wonder what Jordan Maxwell has to say about that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

snowbird have a look at the series of vids i posted,there is some amazing stuff in there and it sort makes sence..to me anyway lol
    On my way, denis m.
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

20. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

I did watch all of the videos that you posted and I am now convinced of two things. One, he has a direct genetic connection to the time of Jesus. He may even be the reincarnation of Jesus' son or daughter. Two, if he is the direct reincarnation of Jesus, I don't want what he is teaching for me personally. His teachings are highly exclusionary and highly theocratically tyrannical. I am far too independent to get caught up in what they are offering.

With that said, I still believe that he is the genetic real-deal...
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast