+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Queen Elizabeth to Abdicate...

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Default Re: Queen Elizabeth to Abdicate...

- thanks denis, for feeding this thread and keeping it alive in spite of some resistance and ridicule here.
    We are all limitied in our time, and maybe a bit lazy, so someone finding material to share here is great.
    The morons in charge have certainly done a good job of confusing the Christ-issue, but all has a purpose.
    This is the age of confusion, and it could not get more exciting than when truth is impossible to tell from lie.

I find it both stimulating and challenging to listen to the man Brian, more as time go, and I get beyond the
    initial burlesque impression, understand to accept his eccentricities and appreciate him sharing knowledge
    and thoughts. Maybe exept when it becomes too much numbers, but that is just how my mind works,
    I respond more natural to stories and philosophy. And I guess we all have fascinating numerological
    stories if we are allowed to just multiply by x,add y, subtract z, and then make our own interpretation ..

Interesting also to see the comments here on the forum, mostly, and maybe prudent to issue a reminder
    that this thread is still in the News and Updates section, and allthough it could fit better in another category
    it is still not in the Lighter Side subforum, and preferably the wackadoodledoo-stuff should be toned down.
    We do have a tools like Personal Message (PM) and chat, for strickly private exchanges and communication.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 1st August 2010 at 06:33.

2. Link to Post #122
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

your welcome noxon madem.i appreciate that thanks......

3. Link to Post #123
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

this is from the vid description.....The Martian Moon Phobos is coming from the west...a cunning plan brilliantly executed by the PTB....the reason they have orbited it out of the west is to reduce the speed of the air it will encounter as it drops towards the sea and therefore have less mass burnt away by the atmosphere and will also make it much more accurate to target the ocean ..possibly targeting Easter Island...the Island that has Yahweh all over it!!!

4. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote The Queen who is also familiar with biblical prophecy has been overheard and quoted as saying, “I thought He would never get here and I want to ask Him what took Him so long?”
    The public announcement will be made in the weeks leading up to July 17th 2010, the Armageddon according to sources.

elisabeth hasn't adbicated as suggested in the opening post l

5. Link to Post #125
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

was this how the great flood happened in ancient times and what created our moon??? goggle ads has done something to the music in the third vid, i just muted that vid and played the music from one of the other ones.

6. Link to Post #126
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)

elisabeth hasn't adbicated as suggested in the opening post l
    he was giving her the opportunity to step down and do the right thing.that is what brian said.....thank u aswell lightblue

7. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote The Queen who is also familiar with biblical prophecy has been overheard and quoted as saying, “I thought He would never get here and I want to ask Him what took Him so long?”
    The public announcement will be made in the weeks leading up to July 17th 2010, the Armageddon according to sources.

dear denis m, this hasn't happened - there's not so many ways you can put it: elisabeth has blown her chances and acted against brian's best advice - is another way of putting it... l

8. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

lady diana an inconvenient truth

9. Link to Post #129
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

judgement day 21 12 2012

10. Link to Post #130
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is a brilliant video which superimposes the Face of Yahweh, the Soul of Jesus, what the Father looks like today as a 66 to 69 year old Man, that had left the image of Yahweh, the burned image of Jesus soul, as it exited the shroud, this is why Jesus's soul is burned on the outside of the cloth as the spirit of God the Father, the soul of Jesus, resurrected through the shroud material leaving the Face of the Father on the one side and the rear of the head of Jesus on the back section. 1 and 2 Shroud Face of YAHWEH

11. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Queenie not standing down then ?

Being the pedant that I am, it's the titling of the threads that gets me. I mean, why title your thread "Queen Elizabeth to abdicate"....when actually you have no more idea than anyone else if this is going to happen or not?

I mean, it's like going down to BetFred and putting a tenner on England vs Germany 5-0. You might be right... but why start a thread about it that states 'England to finally trash the Germans at footy...'

So until anyone has any clear evidence, you would do the rest of us a big favour by titling your threads appropriately... like 'Boy...I'd wish the queen would abdicate...because that's what Godcomplex man is saying would be best'... that's the sort of debate I'll happily get involved in.

Alternatively, tell me something IS going to happen... and well, I'm bound to end up on your thread sooner or later...

;0)

much love...

K

12. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Kula;

I believe the term you are grasping for is an "Attractive Nuisance".
    It's what police call things like gaudy roadside signs, and such.

In this case, whether it refers to this thread, or you, I leave to others.

Best wishes,
    Fred

13. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

lol... touche Fred!

Right..erm... I'd better go do something more useful with my time then...

Ludo anyone ?

14. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by Kulapops (here)
    lol... touche Fred!

Right..erm... I'd better go do something more useful with my time then...

Ludo anyone ?
    Sounds like good advise Kula!! ;-)

Hey Denis your research is appreciated with this thread...I still find the guy facinating!! As for queenie her time will come!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

15. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

I am going to through my hat in the ring

going to need a bigger thrown

Peaceful Journeys. Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

16. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wookie (here)
    I am going to through my hat in the ring

going to need a bigger thrown

Peaceful Journeys. Wookie
    hehe wookie, you look good in that toga

kula would prefere risk to ludo, at least one gets to be a backstabbing facist dictator for a few hours.......

17. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

dennis m.

Well, Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall certainly has the fortitude to walk the walk. I like what he is saying. It's about time someone openly accused the leaders of society of the atrosities that have been commited in the world in which we live. Who better than Jesus? Who else would they answer to? Who else would be above them, in terms of power, in terms of judgement? Jesus becomes more than just one person. Jesus becomes more than the common man. The power of creation itself calling on the leaders of the world to acknowledge their crooked paths with total forgiveness. If anything, one might argue that Mr. Marshall is "awake" more awake than most.

He's saying here I am, I am Yahweh. As Yahweh, I accuse you of such-and-such, and all you have to do is step down Queen Elizabeth or, as to the others, openly start admitting these bad things against humanity are actually going on so, tell the truth, and all is forgiven. He says my people have had it with what's going on in the world and the children should not be subjected to the same hogwash as their parents have been subjected to. Well, they are my people too and I have had it as well.

This guy said it had to happen so, here he is. It's happened. Now what are you going to do? I think it's interesting because the illuminati or, whatever you want to call them have been using the bible to manipulate the world and these days, most especially, Revelations (I can't spell worth a darned, by the way). Marshall is simply calling them out. Maybe he'll make the Queen think about the world and her part in it.

One thing Jesus made clear, at least in text, Jesus said he didn't want anyone to worship him. We are told, Jesus said he was/is the son of God, just as all people are the sons and daughters of God, or that which is I AM. What has this guy done? This guy's not even claiming anything for himself, he's claiming it for the people.

Is this guy nuts? Who isn't?

Here's a picture of the Shroud of Turin. Maybe a fake, who knows?

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news...-in-the-shroud

Here's just another event, another log on the fire, another seemingly routine action of insanity happening in our world today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10872780
    Last edited by sygh; 10th August 2010 at 14:26.

18. Link to Post #138
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

sygh:
    Quote This guy said it had to happen so, here he is. It's happened. Now what are you going to do? I think it's interesting because the illuminati or, whatever you want to call them have been using the bible to manipulate the world and these days, most especially, Revelations (I can't spell worth a darned, by the way). Marshall is simply calling them out. Maybe he'll make the Queen think about the world and her part in it.
    what has happened? , thanks l

19. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Well.. if the Iranians believe that we live in a world where women shaking their assets cause Earthquakes...then it doesn't take a Sherlock homes to figure out that...

People believing stuff is really really true does not necessarily = it is true (for me)
    Just a little Kula equation for you... You know this world of wacky information has done me no end of good service. Whereas before I came across Avalon, I was prepared to believe that a lot of weird stuff is true... I now believe that a lot of weird stuff is Wonderful Stories

The difference between a story and the truth (imo) is that a story does not need to be true in order for you to enjoy it.

This little revelation has really taken the sting out of the whole thing for me...

Indeed, when you look at it, everything is story (outside of what I actually experience) - the news.. media... tv.. movies...and yes... good ole ...earthquake predictions, the queen turning into a frankfurter in order to avoid being detected by those goodly Ringdons of Whorl... and of course (imo) the entirety of Avalon. From my point of view, it is all story until I experience it.

So why argue it or debate it... every story is real and true for someone... so why get them bent outta shape trying to convince them it's not true, when clearly it is to them?

"My fridge is clean". This is a fiction to anyone who hasn't seen it sparkle. But to me it is science fact.

I think we're about to start understanding the world in a whole new way....

K

20. Link to Post #140
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

out of the mouths babes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast