+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mass genocide of Mohawk children by UK Queen and Vatican uncovered in Canada

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Mass genocide of Mohawk children by UK Queen and Vatican uncovered in Canada

This is up because we must remember, that The Queen of England is the largest private land owner in Canada. Is this how she got control of that land??? She is tied into Rothschild and Israel which are the biggest racists on the planet right now along with the Queens unabashed racist husband. This fits perfectly into all of that and makes sense that the Church aided in this endeavor. It is becoming clear that these people are simply not human and must be stopped at all costs. The various demonstrations going on must deal with this kind of atrocities being performed by these khazar lizards. That is all there is to it... WE MUST INFILTRATE THEIR BOGUS OCCUPATION OF WALL STREET AND TAKE IT OVER NOW. Who knows what they are doing here.

Breaking News Update: Oct. 2011: Mass genocide of Mohawk children (and Aboriginals) by UK Queen and Vatican uncovered in Canada. The discovery of the mass graves of Mohawk children, uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute comes on the heels of videotaped evidence by eyewitness William Coombes, who in Oct. 1964 witnessed Elizabeth Windsor, as Head of State of Canada and Head of the Church of England, visit an aboriginal school in Kamloops, British Columbia, choose 10 young aboriginal children, made them kiss her feet, and allegedly took them from the school for a picnic at a lake.

The 10 aboriginal children were never seen again. Mr. Coombes, who was to give evidence at the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) of Elizabeth Windsor’s child genocide, was murdered in Feb. 2011. Fortunately, Mr. Coombes’ testimony was videotaped before his death and is available for the Tribunal.

Canadian Genocide of the Aboriginal peoples: Trailer from a full length award-winning documentary on the planned extermination of aboriginal people by church and state in Canada. The film is told through the eyes of survivors of this genocide, and a former minister who tried to hold his church accountable for its crimes. For more info see http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/

BRANTFORD, ON, CANADA - Mass graves of Mohawk children have been uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute, a residential school for Mohawk operated by the Church of England and the Vatican before its closure in 1970.

According to Rev. Kevin Annett, Secretary of the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (www.itccs.org/) , the Mohawk Institute was “set up by the Anglican Church of England in 1832 to imprison and destroy generations of Mohawk children. This very first Indian residential school in Canada lasted until 1970, and, like in most residential schools, more than half of the children imprisoned there never returned. Many of them are buried all around the school.”

Preliminary scanning by ground penetrating radar adjacent to the now closed main building Mohawk Institute has revealed that “between 15-20 feet of soil” was brought in and put over the mass graves just before the Mohawk Institute closed in 1970 in order to camouflage the mass graves of Mohawk Children and avoid prosecution for genocide and crimes against humanity under the Geneva Conventions, the International Criminal Court, and cooperating national courts.
    International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) is expected to commence judicial proceedings starting in late October 2011 in Brussels, Belgium and Dublin, Ireland for child genocide crimes against humanity against defendants Elizabeth Windsor, head of state of Canada and head of the Church of England and Pope Joseph Ratzinger, both of whom knowingly participated in the planning and coverup of the child genocide, according to forensic evidence.

The Tribunal sessions were originally to have been held in London, U.K. However, The U.K. Government has denied entrance to the Secretary and major jurists and staff of the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) without cause.

The discovery of the mass graves of Mohawk children, uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute comes on the heels of videotaped evidence by eyewitness William Coombes, who in Oct. 1964 witnessed Elizabeth Windsor, as Head of State of Canada and Head of the Church of England, visit an aboriginal school in Kamloops, British Columbia, choose 10 young aboriginal children, made them kiss her feet, and allegedly took them from the school for a picnic at a lake.

The 10 aboriginal children were never seen again. Mr. Coombes, who was to give evidence at the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) of Elizabeth Windsor’s child genocide, was murdered in Feb. 2011. Fortunately, Mr. Coombes’ testimony was videotaped before his death and is available for the Tribunal.

Rev. Kevin Annett states that instruments of torture such as a rack for torturing the Mohawk children in ritual torture have been found at the now closed Mohawk Institute. Eyewitnesses from the Mohawk community have stated they witnessed priests in red robes torturing children in ritual torture.

Rev. Annett made these revelations in an exclusive Oct. 7, 2011 interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre. In the interview, Rev. Annett acknowledges the close parallels between the Oct. 1964 personal child genocide and possible ritual killings of 10 aboriginal children by Elizabeth Windsor, Head of State of Canada and Head of the Church of England, and the child genocides occurring during the same period at the Mohawk Institute.

These parallels suggest that Elizabeth Windsor, as Head of State and Head of the Church of England was personally aware of, ordered, and participated in this systematic program of genocide and ritual torture and killings at Church of England residential schools operated by the Church of England and the Vatican.
    In his interview, Rev. Annett stated that the mainstream Canadian media, as well as the government of Canada, are maintaining a coverup and media blackout of the discoveries of Mohawk child genocide at the Mohawk Institute.

Listen to interview with Rev. Kevin Annett
    Readers can listen to Alfred Lambremont Webre’s interview of Rev. Kevin Annett in below

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1206/...in_Canada.html

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Default Re: Mass genocide of Mohawk children by UK Queen and Vatican uncovered in Canada

Thanks for posting this. If Kevin Annett speaks the truth, then this is an important find in support of the case.

The last news I heard from him was that he was refused entry into the United Kingdom. I think it was in May.

His award-winning documentary, 'Unrepentant', is heart-breaking, and chilling. He lost everything trying to bring the truth that he had uncovered to light.

Like I said, if he is speaking the truth, then this is enough to bring everything down. He is treading on dangerous ground. He strikes me as a good and honest man.

here's the full version of this man's story...

Last edited by Lettherebelight; 9th October 2011 at 21:44.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

58andfixed (20th October 2011), Calz (10th October 2011), DNA (10th October 2011), jackovesk (14th October 2011), KiwiElf (9th October 2011), Lisab (10th October 2011), onawah (10th October 2011), Reinhard (29th October 2011), The One (9th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Mass genocide of Mohawk children by UK Queen and Vatican uncovered in Canada

Insidious!

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

aranuk (10th October 2011), KiwiElf (9th October 2011), Lisab (10th October 2011), Reinhard (29th October 2011), The One (9th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)
    Insidious!
    Insidious is right!

I strongly urge readers to watch the BANNED"Police State" Jesse Ventura video as to the bigger picture of where this sinister plan could be heading in our near future. This video made my blood run cold. I've been wanting some other info about all the coffins and "detention center" prison camps that FEMA have building for years. MILLIONS of them!

http://www.conspiracytheoryjesseventura.com/

It's also in my earlier post about Phil Schneider. This is seriously scary stuff! NAZI-ism all the way.

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I recall a few years ago Stephen Harper making an "apology" for much of the mistreatment of the natives in earlier Canada. Right at that time I thought "He's just trying to end this so we don't find out the entire truth and how bad it really was." It appears my thoughts at the time were likely true.

I was listening to a Judge (I'm not going to name him) on the local radio in Calgary being interviewed (he's been doing a series - a very level headed guy), where the question was posed by the interviewer, "Why is it that natives represent 15% of the population in Alberta but fill about %50 of the correctional facilities?" The judge's response was very diplomatic but did clearly state part of the issue. (Paraphrased) He said that back in the early days Natives were basically rounded up from their natural way of life and forced into camps and religious schools where the were all treated in a specific way that helped shape the collective consciousness of their people. He said that the conditions they were subject to and raised in were almost exactly like prisons. They never learned as community or a people how to cope and thrive in the western "way" of living - they were conditioned to be told when to wake, when to dress, what to wear, what to eat, what to say and how to say it, what to believe and what not to believe. He went on to say that while he wasn't making excuses, what they had drilled into their collective consciousness robbed them of who they were, but left no life skills and nothing but a system that is extremely similar to our prison systems. He questioned the "coincidence" of this. I could tell he wanted to say more and word things more plainly but he had much at stake (obviously).

Now as a person who understands collective consciousnesses a little, I have to wonder if this was entirely planned out this way knowing the result ... Let's not forget Natives in Canada get tax free booze and cigarettes (which is taxed so heavily here it's almost free to them in comparison). Really makes you wonder ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 9th October 2011 at 22:48.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

58andfixed (20th October 2011), Calz (10th October 2011), Carmen (9th October 2011), DNA (10th October 2011), Earth Angel (9th October 2011), KiwiElf (9th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (13th October 2011), onawah (10th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

The sad thing is that the British people won't believe this. They don't want to believe it! I do hope something happens to seriously wake them up so that they won't be able to avoid these facts any more. The people of Britain need to realise that they are living in a ritual - a satanic ritual and that people all over the globe are suffering incredibly because we allow the Royal family, our government and officials to do these things!
    Last edited by shamanseeker; 9th October 2011 at 22:57.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

58andfixed (20th October 2011), DNA (10th October 2011), KiwiElf (9th October 2011), The One (10th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Why are we not seeing this in the main stream media? ( or are we? I don't watch tv or read newspaper).........it seems odd that Bill Clinton can have oral sex in the White House and the whole world gets to hear about it and yet this can be going on so quietly?? the Queen of England and the Pope charged with these crimes and it's not everywhere!???? just shows you can not trust the media to tell us the truth ever.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

58andfixed (20th October 2011), DNA (10th October 2011), KiwiElf (9th October 2011), shamanseeker (26th October 2011), The One (10th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Why are we not seeing this in the main stream media? ( or are we? I don't watch tv or read newspaper).........it seems odd that Bill Clinton can have oral sex in the White House and the whole world gets to hear about it and yet this can be going on so quietly?? the Queen of England and the Pope charged with these crimes and it's not everywhere!???? just shows you can not trust the media to tell us the truth ever.

Because the media is owned by all these perpetrators.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

58andfixed (20th October 2011), Calz (10th October 2011), DNA (10th October 2011), KiwiElf (9th October 2011), Lost Soul (13th October 2011), shamanseeker (26th October 2011), The One (10th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)

Because the media is owned by all these perpetrators.
    Yes that's for sure.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

aranuk (10th October 2011), Calz (10th October 2011), KiwiElf (10th October 2011), The One (10th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Just a personal note here:

Kevin Annett is of the "highest" moral standards, period!

He put his life on the line...in plain site!

I have been following this from the onset...as my own awakening is Native American and Indigenous Culture integrated.

This is one of the primary "shots" being heard around the world now...and this energy will not be stopped this time.

Thank You, The One.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

58andfixed (20th October 2011), aranuk (10th October 2011), Calz (10th October 2011), DNA (10th October 2011), Earth Angel (10th October 2011), KiwiElf (10th October 2011), meeradas (14th October 2011), sandy (10th October 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011), The One (10th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I agree EA it's the same bastards that rule USA and Canada and UK and the media. The Queen, the pope, the banksters. They want rid of President Clinton ok Monica appears, Canadian government conspiracy hush up ok , media blackout ok no problem. They keep getting away with murder. They are IN power and they CONTROL. Not for long I hope and wish.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

58andfixed (20th October 2011), Calz (10th October 2011), DNA (10th October 2011), Earth Angel (10th October 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011), The One (10th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #12

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Insidious!
    Insidious is right!

I strongly urge readers to watch the BANNED"Police State" Jesse Ventura video as to the bigger picture of where this sinister plan could be heading in our near future. This video made my blood run cold. I've been wanting some other info about all the coffins and "detention center" prison camps that FEMA have building for years. MILLIONS of them!

It's also in my earlier post about Phil Schneider. This is seriously scary stuff! NAZI-ism all the way.
    Hi KiwiElf,

I tried to play the video and looks as though the video has been taken out.

This thread so far has been the most heart wrenching that I have read. What a very courageous and conscionable person Kevin Annette he is and beyond. Yes what the TPTB have done and are doing is totally unconscionable to all peoples. The Indigenous people in Mexico have suffered the same inhumane travesties from the Mexican government for years now. I pray that humanity wakes up in time. I truly wish that everyone would take a deep breath and let it out slowly look around and go inside of themselves and find the God/Goddess within.

Nora

we are all related

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

58andfixed (20th October 2011), aranuk (10th October 2011), Calz (10th October 2011), shamanseeker (26th October 2011), The One (10th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Insidious!
    Insidious is right!

Hi KiwiElf,

This thread so far has been the most heart wrenching that I have read. What a very courageous and conscionable person Kevin Annette he is and beyond. Yes what the TPTB have done and are doing is totally unconscionable to all peoples. The Indigenous people in Mexico have suffered the same inhumane travesties from the Mexican government for years now. I pray that humanity wakes up in time. I truly wish that everyone would take a deep breath and let it out slowly look around and go inside of themselves and find the God/Goddess within.

Nora

we are all related
    Hi Nora - Hmmm that's strange, I just checked the site myself and it's still there - you have to wait a few seconds for the video "screen" to load up on the page first. It's not quite the same as YouTube

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

The "Banned" Jesse Ventura video is here
    :http://www.conspiracytheoryjessevent...-police-state/
    http://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/pl...99338cf51c107#

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Insidious!
    Insidious is right!

Hi KiwiElf,

Nora

we are all related

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

58andfixed (20th October 2011), DNA (10th October 2011), KiwiElf (10th October 2011), The One (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    Thanks for posting this. If Kevin Annett speaks the truth, then this is an important find in support of the case.

The last news I heard from him was that he was refused entry into the United Kingdom. I think it was in May.

His award-winning documentary, 'Unrepentant', is heart-breaking, and chilling. He lost everything trying to bring the truth that he had uncovered to light.

Like I said, if he is speaking the truth, then this is enough to bring everything down. He is treading on dangerous ground. He strikes me as a good and honest man.

here's the full version of this man's story...
    Lettherebelight's video is the one to watch. A real eye opener.
    It makes you realize how silly people are for fearing demons and the devil.
    It may very well be that the demons and the devils hush their children with horror stories of the humans.
    "Now, you be a good little devil and get your sleep, cause if you don't, the humans will come and get you"!!!

Religions have demanded human sacrifice for ALL of history.
    Personally, I suggest taking a pass on religion,
    I"ve yet to see one not infected with the worst humanity has to offer.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

58andfixed (20th October 2011), Calz (10th October 2011), Curt (14th October 2011), gigha (12th October 2011), KiwiElf (10th October 2011), meeradas (14th October 2011), sandy (10th October 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011), The One (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

This 'Mohawk institute' is on the same ley line as 'the blue ghost tunnel.'

Apparently a VERY energetic line when it comes to communication with the nether dimensions.

It is also the 'tobacco belt' and the 'wine belt' and the 'fruit belt' ..these three 'belts', as it is the strongest healthiest growing area for all of southern Ontario and possibly southern Canada, no doubt. The energies and the soil conditions (which are probably a result of the energy lines) are perfect for it.

This is shaping up as like it is going to be 'guilty as charged'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This moves into demonic posession,

Reptilian dimensional influence

Ritual satanic or ritual child sacrifice.

also, to use the original 'natives' as they have the highest energy levels, when it comes to these sorts of energies.

As hard as it may be to accept, for some people... it is moving into the realm of proof of all the so called 'fanciful' and 'crazy' stories out there, about the origins and aims of the catholic church, and the crown of England.

I'll have to bring in all my work or connections on ley lines, and energy zones..which is scattered across various threads on this forum.

We have the 'soul harvester' thread, the 'lithium' thread, and the 'possible underground entrances' thread.

The 'blue ghost tunnel' information, for the moment:
    http://hamiltonparanormal.com/tunnel.html
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th October 2011 at 15:15.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (13th October 2011), Curt (14th October 2011), Earth Angel (13th October 2011), gigha (13th October 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011), The One (13th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Aren't those electronic interferences interesting?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but by Lame Stream Medias helping to cover up many crimes like this genocide, aren't they considered "guilty after the fact"? Or accomplices after the fact? Something to that effect? I was wondering if they could be held legally accountable for their parts in the cover ups? Clearly they're as guilty as those committing the crimes if they knowingly withhold evidence.... IMO.
    They're supposed to be our watchdogs, not co-conspirators with criminality....

The Queen B*tch and the Vatican's Poop are just 2 of the many murderous criminals out there who should be publicly prosecuted and executed. No prison should EVER hold them.... These were children they ordered these heinous things done to, among other crimes.... I can't call these criminals human.... And how bad are the ones who help cover it up with murder and lies? Oh yeah, financial crimes aren't the only ones that need to be changed....
    I hope justice comes for all those murdered children as a start....

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011), gigha (13th October 2011), Lost Soul (13th October 2011), shamanseeker (26th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

As government and crown proclamations and then shipping, commercial, and general notices began to live alongside posted information on goods and services, this became the genesis or origins of newspapers (basically 'gathered' information for the purposes of communication). Or, government and commercial interests combining with one another. Ie, go to a street corner by the temple in central Rome..and read the proclamations and notices, in times of ancient Rome and various other places and cities.

From that alone, it becomes easy to see that the banking and government houses were the media--right from the very beginning of the idea of media.

So its no wonder that the media betrays us, as our specific welfare -beyond being directed- (to do, move, or consume) was never the point...from day one.

The idea that they are the 'watchdog' was their creation, as ideas go. A case of the fox guarding the henhouse, as an original design parameter.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th October 2011 at 16:11.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011), conk (13th October 2011), Curt (14th October 2011), Earth Angel (14th October 2011), gigha (13th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (13th October 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011), ThePythonicCow (18th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

I can't help but think that the Liz the Lizard Lady invited those children to a picnic so she could dine on their blood.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (14th October 2011), shamanseeker (26th October 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I have native friends. I could 'call' (via psychic exertion) one right now...and within 48 hours... he'll pick up the phone and call me.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011), Curt (14th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th October 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast