+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Return of the Sacred Feminine

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Default The Return of the Sacred Feminine

Hi, I always write as I "flow." No planning, no script, just a general idea. I let the idea flow through so excuse me if the grammar is imperfect.

Most users on this forum and otherwise are probably accustomed to the idea of conspiracy, as well as the idea of the spirit. It has been my journey to see the connection and so it has happened in the past in an accelerated form (especially as of late) and it has become very clear. Too many words to even try to put this concept into something scholarly, so I will try and speak as plainly and simply as possible.

As you all know, in one sense the "Dark Ages" never ended. Many of you are aware of a hidden history that has been either erased or kept of us. We have been through many "games." Many cataclysms and iterations of the self. The human being has come in different forms before, but as souls we are the same. We are no strangers to visitors from other planets, from other galaxies, from other planes (dimensions), and hell, even from other Multiverses (yes we are not the only one...).

Long ago a covenant was formed by various Patriarchal rulers. Yes matriarchs have come and gone- women have been in power as well, and in some golden ages regarded as the equals they are. But for the most part the divine feminine has been suppressed.

So why has the sacred feminine been suppressed? Why have we been fed lies in our cultural and religious societies? What was the purpose?

The Rise of the Solar hierarchy
    It is common for religious people to believe that Eve came from Adam hence second (even though this is a discussion of DNA, genetics and early humans, but save that for another topic). That Eve ate the apple and hence is to blame. In the early days of rationalism it was perpetuated that women were not as intelligent, and in the days were brute force was king that women were weak physically. Occultists believe that the moon was a symbol for femininity while the sun was the masculine, making the moon secondary once again having to reflect the light of the male sun. Venus although known as lucifer, was sometimes attributed to the feminine energy- which some also called the "lesser" or "false" light since venus appeared bright like a sun- but was not a sun.

Women who were powerful or displayed intelligence were at times burned for being witches. Those who displayed God given gifts were especially targets first of the religious institutions and then human ignorance and fear.

The left hand, which represents the right hemisphere was chastized as evil in many cultures.. The other eye of Horus was destroyed. The Esoteric was hidden from the lower classes of Egypt as they were given the exo-teric religion (which was what Historians erroneously assume is Egyptian spirituality). The underground civilizations and facilities hidden and only the rising obelisks and skyscrapers illuminated.

The sacred feminine was kept in the dark.

In the times of Egypt there were periods in which women were heralded as equals, as well as even ruled and it was all but erased from the official history. The Patriarchs of Amun come to mind. Note the Vaticans connection the the Priesthood of Amun in its rituals and papal regalia. When Akhenathon tried to return Egypt to its rightful spiritual teachings the Patriarchs plotted and conspired. As we all know as it has been proven, Tutankhamen was Akhenathon's son. The lineage of truth has been suppressed by various hierarchies and bloodlines throughout the ages.

The extension of the Egyptian Patriarchs trying to hide history and suppress the feminine moved into the Roman period and the Catholic religion later on. The Romans did the same thing almost, as the Egyptian's. Hiding the esoteric beliefs, if not burning all the remaining "true Christians" and the rightful place of the sacred feminine as equal to the male. We've all heard the story of Mary, the Womb/Grail and the Sword/Phalis by this point.

The sacred feminine is not merely represented by a moon, venus or even the earth (which in itself, is like a womb for life). But rather the deep dark infinite (an aspect of Sophia). That which people have been afraid of- because it represents the unknown.

Women have been subjugated by the powers that be for the main reason that the sacred feminine represents our intuition, the unknown, and the mystical- the esoteric. The Solar Hierarchy reigned in conjunction with the rise of the Light.

New Agers have misconstrued the term "light" and in their ignorance have chastised "Darkness" as "evil." In truth, even scientists are discovering that the Void, the infinite Vaccuum is teeming with energy and is the source of all energy. An advanced Yogi can call forth energy from this infinite nothingness for whatever purpose necessary. The highest levels of the mystery school tap into this energy source in order to command the personal power of manifestation. The Vrill/Nazi's sought the Black Sun for similar reasons. The Darkness, has been a Veil to hide the other-side, the infinite light condensed into an infinitely contracting/expanding point behind the Event Horizon of Being.

Light simultaneously, can be seen as that which keeps you bound to the physical experience. For without light how could you see our three dimensional world? But if the three dimensional world is merely an illusion, or a blanket that covers the more subtle and vast spiritual reality- then has the light not blinded you? Now we see why there is the obsession with "light" in the Illuminist systems and the "illuminati" who control our world today. By manipulating light, they manipulate what you perceive to be the physical reality. Yes with the integrative technology that is coming our way they are trying to do this at a scale which is similar to how your brain already perceives the holographic universe.

Similarly (and synchronous) with how we have subjugated woman, so has in the time of "Illumination" which peaked durin the 1700's to today, also embraced "rationalism." A clear response to the superstition and corruption of the church which dominated the minds of every person. Is it not interesting that even the secret societies have only really accepted males (for the most part) amidst their ranks? Science became the new "religion" one in which focused only on the hemisphere that kept us from seeing the mystical. I don't see this as negative- I view this as part of our development (a phase towards our eventual re-awakening).

As the sacred feminine returns into the collective consciousness of people, so will the two hemispheres begin to synchronize in many people. It is at the state of hemispheric synchronization that we will see the truth emerge in a balance that is not to the extreme of either superstition or the dogma of mainstream "science." It is also where our brains will be able to utilize more of our brain capacity with less effort, and thus the psychic abilities will become open much easier.

But the time for the Solar Hierarchy's reign has come to an end, and what is transpiring is a return of the Sacred Feminine. Not to reign over the other, but to finally begin to harmonize and balance the two Pillars. So that now we can see the third pillar- which was broken but is now being restored. The Holy Trinity. In other-words- Unity, Oneness. As humanity collectively regains their lost intuition and spiritual-know how, they will become in tune with the Mother Earth (Gaia, it's spirit), and once again, in tune with the universe and all its splendor. Psychic ability will become a natural function of every day life, and balance will be restored to the planet.

When we lost our connection to the sacred feminine we lost our connection to the natural intuition within ourselves. We lived a materialistic, "rational," and often times BRUTAL way of life. This even reflected in our view of industrialism (as we built things that raised high like the phallis), our obsession with Gold (not silver, which is now on the rise in value as well...think about holographic synchronicity), our idea of "Darwinism," which is now being turned on its head, and stressing the importance of the "mental" state. Now we are realizing the heart is intelligent and is the center of our electromagnetic (and biophotonic) toroidal Meissner/AntiMeissner field which surrounds the body- what many call the "Aura."

Electric and Magnetic Phenomenon is a representation of the balance of the two energies, masculine and feminine into the third field/energy- which can be likened to the Christ (unity) consciousness. Or "God state." In certain Yoga practices this is the balance between the Prana and the Impanna within the Kundalini Channel. Here- "Samhadi" is easily entered to.

This is also closely linked to Merkaba, and eventually we will figure this out in how to extend the longevity of our lives (think of how electrical is the outward energy, while magnetic is the inward. Our Merkaba has been primarily electrical because of how much "work" and energy we put into the physical world but have not been "taking" in as much. As this orientation changes we will begin to "take in" more energy than we expend and our biological structure itself will resemble this with longer life span). This will be part of the many people who will learn to become Breatharians (sustain self with just the breath), Solarians (sun gazers), and even the internal breath found within Himalayan Yoga (Kriya). Merkaba is also the harmonizing of the male and femine energy

(hence the two triangles, who represent the male and female, ala star of david).

As this returns in the minds of many, and in the collective sphere of being. So will our sacred, hidden, and spiritual nature finally begin to be recognized by the minds of many. This can be seen clearly in the events happening today...here on this forum, in the truth movement, in science, and yes it will also in society. You will notice many "messengers" from star nations, and even "gurus" be women. Notice how a great deal of people now transmitting the higher knowledge are women. So remember that women are not only equal but sacred- and should be regarded as such.

We have gone through our period of initiation into the light of rationalism, now it is time to begin our trek back to the esoteric. Not one over the other. But the balance of the two. Don't be surprised if this manifests in us as the harmonizing and merger between the esoteric and Science

So treat your women with respect!

Sorry if that was long, I just let it flow. Take care

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

161803398 (14th October 2011), Alecs (31st October 2011), BMJ (1st November 2011), Caren (12th October 2011), Carmen (11th October 2011), D-Day (13th October 2011), Deega (11th October 2011), Eagle (1st November 2011), Feritciva (1st November 2011), Gardener (31st October 2011), Godiam (12th October 2011), Heart-2-Heart (14th October 2011), jorr lundstrom (12th October 2011), laughs-last (11th October 2011), Lifebringer (12th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (11th October 2011), Maria Stade (31st October 2011), Marianne (12th October 2011), Marin (31st October 2011), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th November 2011), markoid (12th October 2011), Providence (31st October 2011), PurpleLama (12th October 2011), ROMANWKT (11th October 2011), Samsara (31st October 2011), Sidney (14th October 2011), Sierra (5th November 2011), TargeT (12th October 2011), transiten (12th October 2011), Unified Serenity (1st November 2011), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011), winnasboy (12th October 2011), Zampano (19th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Wales Avalon Member laughs-last's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Return of the Sacred Feminine

welcome sirius white. nice post. roll on the balance, as we all need to balance such energies I feel to get a better connect to the one.

LOVE HUGS AND KOALAS

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laughs-last For This Post:

Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Marianne (12th October 2011), ROMANWKT (13th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011), Sirius White (11th October 2011), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

I agree with you on all point, good work, you seem to have good knowledge and you should share more, you covered a lot of ground here, can you expand on specifics. my thanks to you for this post.

Regards
    roman

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Caren (12th October 2011), D-Day (13th October 2011), laughs-last (11th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Marianne (12th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011), Sirius White (16th October 2011), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yea I did the "big picture." Not much time to go into detail as it would take hundreds of pages worth.

Let me know which specifics you want me to clarify, I'll be back later

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

D-Day (13th October 2011), laughs-last (11th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (11th October 2011), Marianne (12th October 2011), ROMANWKT (13th October 2011), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

I see you have not moved on, hope you are not waiting for me, but there is this parity between male and female that has for ages separated them in all societies, the materialistic grounded woman and the dreamer the man?????????

what have you to say about that??

My Regards to you
    Roman

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

laughs-last (14th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Marianne (12th October 2011), PurpleLama (12th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011), Sirius White (12th October 2011), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Sirius White, you have earned a gold star!!

Quote So treat your women with respect!
    And a special 'bless your heart' for that sentence. I wonder if you know how much it means for a woman to hear that. You are obviously an enlightened man, and you certainly have my respect in return.

Thanks so much.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

laughs-last (14th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), PurpleLama (12th October 2011), ROMANWKT (13th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011), Sirius White (12th October 2011), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Nice compilation Sirius White!

Balancing the masculine and the feminine within ourselves regardless of gender, that's my mantra!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Gardener (31st October 2011), laughs-last (14th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Marianne (12th October 2011), PurpleLama (12th October 2011), ROMANWKT (13th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011), Sirius White (12th October 2011), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

We are in an age of patriarchy, with the feminine suppressed, the time of the Father. Preceding this epoch of time we enjoyed the time of the Mother, when the supression of the masculine was equally brutal as we see the supression of the feminine to be today. This new thing, this new time, is to be the advent of the Child, where the feminine and the masculine are properly joined and balanced, and no supression is needed. Just my take on the topic. Awesome post, SW.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    I see you have not moved on, hope you are not waiting for me, but there is this parity between male and female that has for ages separated them in all societies, the materialistic grounded woman and the dreamer the man?????????

what have you to say about that??

My Regards to you
    Roman
    That sounds perfect. And it is happening. Look at women now who are working and men who are at home taking care of the children. Not an absolute, just a change in the teetering balance. Indeed men should not be afraid to be dreamers, and connect to the side of them that we consider "sensitive." I was born this way, highly empathic and sensitive yet also very rational. It caused me grief in my younger years because some would interpret me as being very dualistic. It wasn't until I started growing up that it began to "integrate" into a bigger picture....and IMO there is a reason all these "ADD" kids are showing up, and the powers that be try so hard to put them into the 9-5 grind as well as drugging them up.

"Dreamers" like imagination, have the capability to transcend all dogma and barriers and bring the divine into this realm.

Some say that angels are androgynous, and some say that Adam Kadmon was the first human, the androgynous male/female human being. Of course this could be purely symbolic, but I have learned the symbolic is usually also literal at another vibratory frequency. As it descends into what we call physical reality, things "split" the way the light refracts when hitting the prism. Thus is our souls born and separated from the divine source (in illusion only of course).

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    We are in an age of patriarchy, with the feminine suppressed, the time of the Father. Preceding this epoch of time we enjoyed the time of the Mother, when the supression of the masculine was equally brutal as we see the supression of the feminine to be today. This new thing, this new time, is to be the advent of the Child, where the feminine and the masculine are properly joined and balanced, and no supression is needed. Just my take on the topic. Awesome post, SW.
    Indeed

I agree. Children are natural dreamers. Remember John Lennon's lament at the lack of Dreamers and how shut down we have been throughout the ages.

We will not only reconnect with the divine child within, that pure essence.....but we will also embrace our nature as dreamers. The difference is most right now are dreamers who are unaware that they are in a dream and hence have no control over it. It is up to those of us who become "lucid" to who we really are....to help others become lucid. Some might want to wake up altogether, but the beauty of becoming lucid is we can become in harmony with this universal force- and create the world that we've always wanted.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

laughs-last (13th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Marianne (13th October 2011), PurpleLama (13th October 2011), Raven (13th October 2011), ROMANWKT (13th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011), ulli (13th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Cool post Sirius I had another read through and others posts, i'd like to thank all . I have found that balancing both aspects in myself in my mystical wanderings as a shaman has enabled me to reach a point where the lead wise women has given me permission to join women only circles if I so choose. This honour was given because the feminine aspect within myself is so pronounced now that my ability as a healer has grown considerably; now I am considered to be neutral, akin to your 'Merkaba is also the harmonizing of the male and femine energy'. I still interact with male groups and have a powerful warrior nature too; so I have managed to balance both elements, with both parts not being diminshed, in fact both natures actually are complimenting and seem to be enhancing and complementing each other. I believe that this was a key element to the ancient shamans, that set them apart from further more from the community, and is echoed in the contrary shamans and maybe the origin of hijras; that the union of the male/female, or yin/yang creates a oneness with the divine. Celebacy maybe part of this, which presently I follow. This cosmic balancing act may link with the center path of the kabbalistic tree of life, and your Adam connection. For me the path I now travel and the potential I am unlocking, is an experience; and often my focus is only in the moment and time has taken on a different 'dimension'. My empathic state is amplified too and I am able to facilitate the unlocking of peoples emotional blocks. This balance I find doesn't tire me if i'm healing in the correct manner, that is acting as a channel; holding this central point comes natural without effort, however keeping the mind in check is highly desired. I feel that maybe this balance is even subdued or overlooked by a over focus on the feminine, in some groups desiring to swing back to lunar control. Duality is a problem here and I feel that this middle path should be mentioned more to seekers.

BIG LOVE, ONE LOVE, HUGZ AND STARRY CROWNS

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to laughs-last For This Post:

Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), PurpleLama (13th October 2011), Raven (14th October 2011), ROMANWKT (13th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011), Sirius White (4th September 2012), ulli (13th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by laughs-last (here)
    Cool post Sirius I had another read through and others posts, i'd like to thank all . I have found that balancing both aspects in myself in my mystical wanderings as a shaman has enabled me to reach a point where the lead wise women has given me permission to join women only circles if I so choose. This honour was given because the feminine aspect within myself is so pronounced now that my ability as a healer has grown considerably; now I am considered to be neutral, akin to your 'Merkaba is also the harmonizing of the male and femine energy'. I still interact with male groups and have a powerful warrior nature too; so I have managed to balance both elements, with both parts not being diminshed, in fact both natures actually are complimenting and seem to be enhancing and complementing each other. I believe that this was a key element to the ancient shamans, that set them apart from further more from the community, and is echoed in the contrary shamans and maybe the origin of hijras; that the union of the male/female, or yin/yang creates a oneness with the divine. Celebacy maybe part of this, which presently I follow. This cosmic balancing act may link with the center path of the kabbalistic tree of life, and your Adam connection. For me the path I now travel and the potential I am unlocking, is an experience; and often my focus is only in the moment and time has taken on a different 'dimension'. My empathic state is amplified too and I am able to facilitate the unlocking of peoples emotional blocks. This balance I find doesn't tire me if i'm healing in the correct manner, that is acting as a channel; holding this central point comes natural without effort, however keeping the mind in check is highly desired. I feel that maybe this balance is even subdued or overlooked by a over focus on the feminine, in some groups desiring to swing back to lunar control. Duality is a problem here and I feel that this middle path should be mentioned more to seekers.

BIG LOVE, ONE LOVE, HUGZ AND STARRY CROWNS
    Precisely, the center path of the kaballah which was the third pillar that was supposedly "broken." Not broken obviously, just hidden from most as they raged on in the duality experiment.

Indeed the balance is not easily held. Recently I have had people from all sorts of "places" and "sides" that want me to join them in their endeavors. They tend to call me "neutral" because I am not particularly interested in their cause. Or so they think. As this change/shift happens I am seeing many people like ourselves at odds with one another, arguing and ranting. At the same time I'm seeing other people unify and begin to see the truth (however small piece of it). When I am confonted with groups for example, who are "against" each other or rather in some dramatic beef they tend to be afraid of my "neutrality." In the past I have been attacked, but i realized this isn't something they are consciously doing.They are doing it unconsciously because they feel the need to get me "involved." This is part of the reality program here on earth....it's a karmic/energetic cycle that gets people lost into this loop of us vs them. Victim vs Victim (each side thinking they are victims and taking no responsibility towards the self).

Indeed as a male I was born highly sensitive. I used to have this theory that my true "manhood" was in knowing when to be sensitive and compassionate, and knowing when to be tough and stern. Now I realize these things can actually blend together quite well. This equilibrium is very hard to hold in the human body and the earth reality because almost everything around ourselves, including our ego wants and screams at us to polarize. I'm also wondering about celibacy.....I know it would help me drastically but it is very hard with a girlfriend !

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

laughs-last (13th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Marianne (1st November 2011), Raven (14th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

to the child the world is a magical place, a cardboard box is a castle a car a plane a multitude of fancy the stuff dreams are make of. maybe going back to our roots, is the way forward. like purple lama said, the peter pan idea may have a much deeper resonance.... who knows ::

ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ AND NEVER_NEVER LAND

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laughs-last For This Post:

Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Marianne (1st November 2011), seko (16th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

enjoy

ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ AND PERFECT MOMENTS
    Last edited by laughs-last; 14th October 2011 at 09:25. Reason: sorting link out

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laughs-last For This Post:

Gardener (31st October 2011), jorr lundstrom (31st October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Maria Stade (31st October 2011), Marianne (1st November 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by laughs-last (here)
    to the child the world is a magical place, a cardboard box is a castle a car a plane a multitude of fancy the stuff dreams are make of. maybe going back to our roots, is the way forward. like purple lama said, the peter pan idea may have a much deeper resonance.... who knows ::

ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ AND NEVER_NEVER LAND
    It most certainly does. People take things for granted because it has become such a standardized observation. Oh yea, who doesn't know about Peter pan?

It's like how people forget that the most major symbol of a star is a pentacle, but why? No one ever questions why we instinctively and have been programmed to draw a pentacle whenever we choose to draw a star. In every children's book, on a football team or on the Sheriff's badge. It's something that we see every day and we take for granted.

Such has been the plight of the sacred feminine and the divine child. I am trying to regain this as we speak.....laughs you'll love this, but a shaman has helped me in a way that I cannot and will never be able to put into words. This kind of person gives me hope to continue doing what I am doing

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Marianne (1st November 2011), seko (16th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Marianne (1st November 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Flow on often Great writing Sirius White !
    The sacred femenin energy needs to get trough in both males and females it has been supressed by both genders ! (in west)
    People try to fly before they are grounded !
    The energy comes from the mother/gaia/sophia and that is what we need to re-connect to. She is the big feminin and we are here made by her substance (ourbodys in 3 d)
    Love her, love your self...... and the rest will come in time !

The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (31st October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Marianne (1st November 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

The balancing of the poles within us is the key to conscious evolution. Everything is 50/50 pos/neg, dark/light, yin/yang, male/female, call it what you will. I myself am physically a male with both expressed and unexpressed masculine traits, and expressed and unexpressed feminine traits. It is interesting you mention the merkaba here, because one of the things I learned from (dare I say) the higher dimensions was that part of the mystery of the merkaba lies in the relationship bewteen expressed and unexpressed masculine and feminine traits, each infinitely nested within the other within the merkaba itself.

This subject is one that needs exploring from many angles.

I would add also, that the sacred Feminine has always been with us, it is our awarenes that must return.
    Last edited by music; 31st October 2011 at 05:20.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Gardener (31st October 2011), jorr lundstrom (31st October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Maria Stade (31st October 2011), Sirius White (4th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The balance and the male / female energy - earth / cosmos is described best in this image (in my way of seeing it)

The female is energy from the earth trough the body ! This can be weak (only life sustaining) or strong and called kundalini energy with is the most powerful energy to have on this planet !
    Many are today unconnected from the own body and even more from the natural life on the planet !

The astral body is both and that is possible one reason why some people are attracted to the same gender !

So just because a female is female, dose not mean that she is female in her energy !
    Last edited by Maria Stade; 31st October 2011 at 21:06.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Lord Sidious (1st November 2011), Marianne (1st November 2011), Sirius White (19th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Well the symbol you have above me is the condiction the hu-man race is born in and it is a kindom devided by it self. Sacred Feminine has all to do with it and it is a Satanic symbol. It releated to Catholic religion and they worship the Virgin Mary.
    This all to do with the one world religion. Ying/yang dark/light Newage etc.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Maria Stade (1st November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Well the symbol you have above me is the condiction the hu-man race is born in and it is a kindom devided by it self. Sacred Feminine has all to do with it and it is a Satanic symbol. It releated to Catholic religion and they worship the Virgin Mary.
    This all to do with the one world religion. Ying/yang dark/light Newage etc.
    I dont care much about what people think it is or how it has been used !
    To me it is the image of the male/ female enegy as I experienced it when it happened !
    The 2 energys rotating in a erotic dance erath and universe connected in one !

The symbol is a description of a happening and nothing more and nothing less !

It is not satanic and it is not anything but a description !

How different manipulators try to use it and explain it is just a big LOL to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (1st November 2011), Lord Sidious (1st November 2011), Sirius White (19th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast