+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Autism and vaccines

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Autism and vaccines

I haven't looked into the link between Autism and vaccines much so I was wondering if any of you could give me your opinions on it? I think it is extremely odd that autism has gone up so much since the 70's. What could possibly be making this happen if it wasn't vaccines? Chemtrails? I doubt our DNA has made a sudden change.

I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

58andfixed (22nd October 2011), ajyana (8th March 2012), DoubleHelix (12th October 2011), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), Ishtar (15th November 2011), Mad Hatter (12th October 2011), Samsara (15th November 2011), seko (12th October 2011), w00tl00ps (16th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Default Re: Autism and vaccines

It must be the food we eat. Pesticides, chemicals. The water that we drink. I guess it's a very long list. Jim Humble is treating children with Autism and it has seen positive results treating it with MMS. Interesting to see that Autism could be related to the food that we eat.

Lots to learn still. Good thread.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

58andfixed (22nd October 2011), DoubleHelix (12th October 2011), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), Ishtar (15th November 2011), Mad Hatter (12th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

If there was no link, I don't think we would have a special "Vaccine Court". And they wouldn't be paying 'hush' money to families of autistic children.
    Last edited by nearing; 12th October 2011 at 03:59.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

confident824 (16th November 2011), DNA (23rd March 2013), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), Ishtar (15th November 2011), Mad Hatter (12th October 2011), Marin (16th November 2011), Referee (8th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I guess this is a path some still have to walk to see the very obvious 'scenery'. The pressure to conform is very suspicious from the jabbers. Perhaps it is nothing more than profit motive that drives them to insist everyone must be vaxed. However, the intellectual dishonesty of claiming other people will get sick if you do not vax is a desperate one. Obviously, if they work, no one who was vaxed would be at any risk now, would they?

Good luck with your research. It is not a black and white issue. I do not contract a rash on contact/exposure to poison ivy. Does that mean that it is not a toxic plant?

This is a very deep subject with paths not immediately visible. Many do not wish to travel them either.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

You guys made some good points. As far as food goes, the consumption of processed foods wasn't nearly as high as it was in the 70's and earlier related to today. I think that it's a definite possibility that chemicals put in these foods are making people sick in many different ways. It really doesn't take much effort to notice the general health of the people who surround us. I see more overweight people than skinny, I see more processed fast food consumption than healthy food. I have also gotten the feeling that vaccines are and have been being pushed. It is common knowledge to parents for some reason that they have to vaccinate their children, why? Probably because they are SCARED of the possibility of their child developing a disease, they are scared because they have been exposed to the "statistics" of "medical professionals" saying that you must take vaccines. I personally think that people like Wakefield are given a bad rep not because of his supposed "misinformation" but because there are tons of health industry people paid off to expose him as a nut. This quote made me think of the whole thing...

Truth passes through three phases:

* First it is ridiculed.
    * Second it is fiercely and violently opposed.
    * Third, it becomes self-evident.

— Arthur Schopenhauer
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

DianeKJ (15th November 2011), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), Ishtar (15th November 2011), Mad Hatter (12th October 2011), modwiz (12th October 2011), nearing (12th October 2011), seko (12th October 2011), w00tl00ps (16th January 2012), william r sanford72 (23rd March 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

I stumbled on a researchers of the Autism not long ago, maybe 7 or 8 years back, a group of individuals, medical doctors involved with homeopathy started to treat children in the early stages of autism from the premise that Triple Viral vaccine (named like this in some European countries) was the primal cause. In many cases they were able to revert the process with brain detox only with homeopathy. From then on, the info just started to rain from all over. So, today I have no doubt about the connection.One of my friends has a son affected with severe autism, and analyzing all that happened and how the autism appeared, we are certain that there is a connection.

The other side of the picture is a spiritual path chosen by the entity who experiment life of the autist. As I know this is a voluntary experience normally chosen by very evolved spirits with a goal to teach and learn love and tolerance in a family they are born in.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2012), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), Ishtar (15th November 2011), modwiz (12th October 2011), nearing (12th October 2011), seko (12th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

Just google "Dr. Mercola, vaccines and autism", "Natural News, vaccines and autism", "National Vaccine Information Center, vaccines and autism" and you will find a wealth of articles full of information on this subject, as well as videos.

Dr. Rebecca Carley's site
    http://drcarley.com/
    is a great resource. She is a court recognized authority on vaccines whose own son became autistic due to vaccines, but she was able to return him to health by developing a homeopathic protocol that she is now teaching. She has been slandered and ridiculed in every way you can think of, but she is a fighter.

Here are some good videos:

Last edited by onawah; 12th October 2011 at 06:13.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Amysenthia (12th October 2011), BMJ (11th January 2012), Bo Atkinson (24th January 2012), Calz (12th October 2011), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), Ishtar (15th November 2011), modwiz (12th October 2011), Samsara (15th November 2011), seko (12th October 2011), w00tl00ps (16th January 2012), william r sanford72 (23rd March 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

I think the first vaccine was developed with honourable intentions. Only, it didn't quite turn out the way it was supposed to, and the BiP (Bastards in Power) jumped on the chance and developed it further as a depopulation tool.

Okay, I'm talking purely from memory here, but everything is easily found by googling: Autism didn't appear until the 1930; by this time, the smallpox vaccine as well as the diphtheria vaccines were widely used in the US. England, on the other hand, used it far less, and autism appeared far less in those years.

As the amount of vaccines ("compulsory" because officials lied; there had been exemptions widely available, but hardly known) grew, autism grew. And today, we've reached 1 autism in 91 humans in the US. In the UK it's lower, on the European Continent, it's even lower, though as far as I'm concerned, any case of autism is way too high for "the greater good," as the BiP so like to point out. The insert of any vaccine tells you the likelihood of experiencing an adverse reaction. If encephalitis or death or diabetes or or or are considered "very rare," I consider it too high. But that's personal. I had measles as a child, I had mumps, I had chicken pox, heck I had hepatitis A, which at the time (in 1979) meant a hospital stay in the isolation ward and fat-free food, but no "treatment" at all, and I survived them all. I must be superwoman according to today's paediatrics, one of whom told me in all seriousness 13 years ago when my son was 2 months that diphtheria is rampant in London/UK. All I could do was laugh at him. I mean, I'd spent about 16 years in London, and I had never come across a case of diphtheria!

Food, or rather what counts as food, is a different subject altogether, yet probably fits in quite well with the vaccine issue, but I don't know about genetics to answer it. My conclusion is that some ingredients in "food" complement the devastation vaccines do, and it's all part of the depopulation agenda with the added side effect of making huge profits. It is telling that many autistic children are absolutely addicted to milk and dairy products as well as white-flour products, but the moment you start feeding them raw milk, which is forbidden/illegal in many states and countries, their addiction goes down rapidly, and the moment you feed them spelt products instead of white flour, they eat less of the stuff without complaining. So there has to be a connection.

As to the 'vaccine court'... The VAERS I think it's called wasn't established until the 1980s. Several people I very highly respect, amongst them Hilary Butler (google her; it's worth it), were opposing the establishment of such an institution, and for good reason. What is this institution doing today? Pretty much nothing. It awards a few dollars every now and then to a vaccine-damaged child/person, and in the meantime, hundreds of thousands vaccine damages go entirely unnoticed, partly because nobody knows about the system, and partly because people have no hope of receiving "justice," as if you can ever have justice when your child is maimed by a medication (which a vaccine is).

Just my one cent.
    Last edited by karelia; 12th October 2011 at 06:33. Reason: correcting typos

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thanks for the input guys, sadly I think the purpose of all these medications and vaccines are to keep people sick, for big PHARMA to keep making tons of money. Swine flu scare, people are in fear of death and take the vaccines and feel safe. It's the same thing with any other situation. Gov't creates propaganda to put people in fear, and those people submit to any kind of solution so they will be protected. I'm not scared, I know that eating healthy and exercising often is the only medicine I need.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), modwiz (12th October 2011), onawah (12th October 2011), seko (12th October 2011), william r sanford72 (23rd March 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As to the first vaccines, see the video interview with Dr. Maurice Hilleman, one of the original developers of vaccines, along with Jonas Salk, a proven criminal. Don't be deceived because you just hear Hilleman's voice and see his photo, but don't see him actually saying the words you are hearing. That original video was on youtube, but this one took its place, no doubt because the original was so very incriminating. People can make the argument that it's not really Hilleman saying those works, but I saw the original video, and I can assure you it was.

and see this article entitled "Dr. Jonas Salk, inventor of polio vaccine, exposed as criminal-minded scientist who conducted illicit medical experiments on mental patients"

http://www.naturalnews.com/031564_Jo...periments.html
    "(NaturalNews) Dr. Jonas Salk, one of the "gods" in the cult of pharmacology -- a man who is credited with inventing the polio vaccine -- has now been exposed as a medical criminal who conducted illegal medical experiments on mental patients. This fact has come to light courtesy of the Associated Press, believe it or not, which has been investigating the history of medical experiments as part of a press effort leading up to scheduled bioethics meetings in Washington.

According to the Associated Press, Dr. Jonas Salk co-authored a clinical trial that "injected experimental flu vaccine in male patients at a state insane asylum in Ypsilanti, Mich., then exposed them to flu several months later." The victims of this medical experiment were described as "senile and debilitated," meaning that obtaining their rational consent to participate in such experiments would have been impossible. And that means Dr. Jonas Salk -- one of the most highly-worshipped figures throughout modern medicine -- was conducting this trial in violation of medical ethics and in violation of the law.

Isn't it interesting how the vaccine industry and its medical journal propaganda mouthpieces always hurl accusations at people like Dr. Andrew Wakefield, claiming he violated medical ethics for taking blood samples with consent, but when one of their own heroes gets caught engaging in criminal medical experiments involving the injection of insane mental patients without consent, they have nothing to say about it?

In the pro-vaccine cult of pharmacology, any researcher who concludes that vaccines are good for you is considered "right" no matter what laws they violate, what victims they kill or what kind of evils they have to commit in order to achieve their fabricated results. The vaccine industry, as we see throughout history, has openly allowed criminal scientists to operate its clinical trials -- even when human victims were maimed or killed in the process. (And not much has changed since, it seems...)

The Big Lie about the polio vaccine
    This trial involving Dr. Jonas Salk was, not surprisingly, federally funded. And it's just the beginning of the lies and deceptions about Dr Jonas Salk and the polio vaccine. For starters, the polio vaccine was a failure and didn't eradicate polio at all, but we'll save that discussion for another story. Today's topic is illegal medical experiments conducted by mad scientists working for the vaccine and pharmaceutical industries.

And on that topic, the true history of the criminal medical experiments that have been done in order to boost the profits of Big Pharma will absolutely shock you. As the AP reports:

"The late 1940s and 1950s saw huge growth in the U.S. pharmaceutical and health care industries, accompanied by a boom in prisoner experiments funded by both the government and corporations. By the 1960s, at least half the states allowed prisoners to be used as medical guinea pigs."

This is the result of Big Pharma leaning on state authorities, of course. Where profits are to be made, human rights have never gotten in the way. In fact, as the historical record clearly shows, the U.S. government has repeatedly conspired with the drug industry to use innocent human beings as unwitting guinea pigs in dangerous, deadly medical experiments.

The history of vaccines, you see, is a history filled with criminal misconduct on the part of medical researchers such as Dr. Jonas Salk (and many others). These were not heroes of science; they were pharma-funded criminal minds who routinely violated the foundations of medical ethics in order to trick prisoners, mental patients and the elderly into serving as their medical guinea pigs.

The criminal history of vaccines
    Vaccines are founded on a history of deception and criminality, and now even the Associated Press has realized it, too.

AP reports that in 1963, for example, "Researchers injected cancer cells into 19 old and debilitated patients at a Jewish Chronic Disease Hospital in the New York borough of Brooklyn to see if their bodies would reject them." This was a pharma-funded experiment, of course, conducted by yet another criminal-minded researcher claiming to be carrying out "science."

That's the other angle in all this, of course: All these criminal, inhumane medical experiments were carried out in the name of "science." Whether they were infecting blacks, injecting prisoners, or hiring prostitutes to spread sexually-transmitted disease (another true experiment funded in part by the NIH), all these criminal activities were carried out under the label of "science."

The AP goes on to report:

"In widely covered congressional hearings in 1973, pharmaceutical industry officials acknowledged they were using prisoners for testing because they were cheaper than chimpanzees."

Yes! Cheaper than chimpanzees! Gotta love Big Pharma for their cost-saving efforts, eh? This is yet another example of the mindset of Big Pharma and "scientific" researchers who put humans lower than animals on the value scale.

Now Big Pharma is conducting medical experiments on victims in developing nations
    Several of the worst medical experiments yet known are described in great detail by the AP report, including this one:

"Holmesburg Prison in Philadelphia made extensive use of inmates for medical experiments. Some of the victims are still around to talk about it. Edward 'Yusef' Anthony, featured in a book about the studies, says he agreed to have a layer of skin peeled off his back, which was coated with searing chemicals to test a drug. He did that for money to buy cigarettes in prison."

"I said 'Oh my God, my back is on fire! Take this ... off me!'" Anthony said in an interview with The Associated Press, as he recalled the beginning of weeks of intense itching and agonizing pain. (http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/27/h...)

Of course, as many of these gross criminal activities came to light, the U.S. government was finally forced to put a stop to it due to public outcry. So the drug companies simply moved their criminal operations offshore where they now engage in routine medical experimentation on children in developing nations, usually by paying off top government officials in those countries to look the other way while their scientists and researchers unleash "pharma crimes" upon the people there.

This is how the experiments in Guatemala came about (http://www.naturalnews.com/029924_m...).

The long but true history of Big Pharma's medical experiments in the name of "science"
    NaturalNews, of course, began reporting on these medical experiments in 2006 when we featured a timeline of human medical experimentation in the United States (http://www.naturalnews.com/019189.html).

Here's part two of that timeline: http://www.naturalnews.com/019187.html

In the last five years, the mainstream media was all but silent on this issue, failing to report much of anything on the pharma / government medical experimentation conspiracy until the Guatemala experiments were thrust onto the national spotlight in 2010. At that time, most people who learned about the criminal medical experiments carried out by the NIH and funded by the U.S. government were absolutely shocked... even stunned by the idea that this could have been done by the pharmaceutical industry or their own government.

And yet the Guatemala incident barely scratches the surface of what has really gone on behind the scenes, under the name of "science" and through the "conspiracy of profit" that has been operated by Big Pharma and the U.S. government for generations.

Dr. Jonas Salk was part of that criminal conspiracy, of course. Not only is he now implicated in these criminal medical experiments, but as you will see here on NaturalNews in upcoming articles, the credit given to Dr. Salk for ending polio is based on a fraudulent misrepresentation of the historical data -- something that was intentionally done by the vaccine industry in order to convince people that vaccines ended polio!

The truth is far different. The "success" of the polio vaccine has been a 60-year lie. A the "heroic" stature of Dr. Jonas Salk has been a 70-year lie. This man was a Big Pharma criminal. And the truth about him -- and his deadly vaccines -- is finally coming out.

Watch for more reporting here on NaturalNews that exposes the 60-year lie about the polio vaccine and the supposed "heroes of medicine" who were actually criminal-minded scientists working for the drug companies and exploiting human lives to test their deadly chemicals and vaccines.

The truth about the history of Big Pharma and vaccines is finally coming out, folks. And they can't claim it's just a bunch of "conspiracy theories" anymore: This information is now being published in the mainstream media. And there's a lot more to come.

Sources for this story include:
    http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/27/h...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110302...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031564_Jonas_Salk_medical_experiments.html#ixzz1aXwowYM8"

Quote Posted by karelia (here)
    I think the first vaccine was developed with honourable intentions. Only, it didn't quite turn out the way it was supposed to, and the PiB jumped on the chance and developed it further as a depopulation tool.

Okay, I'm talking purely from memory here, but everything is easily found by googling: Autism didn't appear until the 1930; by this time, the smallpox vaccine as well as the diphtheria vaccines were widely used in the US. England, on the other hand, used it far less, and autism appeared far less in those years.

As the amount of vaccines ("compulsory" because officials lied; there had been exemptions widely available, but hardly known) grew, autism grew. And today, we've reached 1 autism in 91 humans in the US. In the UK it's lower, on the European Continent, it's even lower, though as far as I'm concerned, any case of autism is way too high for "the greater good," as the BiP so like to point out. The insert of any vaccine tells you the likelihood of experiencing an adverse reaction. If encephalitis or death or diabetes or or or are considered "very rare," I consider it too high. But that's personal. I had measles as a child, I had mumps, I had chicken pox, heck I had hepatitis A, which at the time (in 1979) meant a hospital stay in the isolation ward and fat-free food, but no "treatment" at all, and I survived them all. I must be superwoman according to today's paediatrics, one of whom told me in all seriousness 13 years ago when my son was 2 months that diphtheria is rampant in London/UK. All I could do was laugh at him. I mean, I'd spent about 16 years in London, and I had never come across a case of diphtheria!

Food, or rather what counts as food, is a different subject altogether, yet probably fits in quite well with the vaccine issue, but I don't know about genetics to answer it. My conclusion is that some ingredients in "food" complement the devastation vaccines do, and it's all part of the depopulation agenda with the added side effect of making huge profits. It is telling that many autistic children are absolutely addicted to milk and dairy products as well as white-flour products, but the moment you start feeding them raw milk, which is forbidden/illegal in many states and countries, their addiction goes down rapidly, and the moment you feed them spelt products instead of white flour, they eat less of the stuff without complaining. So there has to be a connection.

As to the 'vaccine court'... The VAERS I think it's called wasn't established until the 1980s. Several people I very highly respect, amongst them Hilary Butler (google her; it's worth it), were opposing the establishment of such an institution, and for good reason. What is this institution doing today? Pretty much nothing. It awards a few dollars every now and then to a vaccine-damaged child/person, and in the meantime, hundreds of thousands vaccine damages go entirely unnoticed, partly because nobody knows about the system, and partly because people have no hope of receiving "justice," as if you can ever have justice when your child is maimed by a medication (which a vaccine is).

Just my one cent.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (12th October 2011), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), modwiz (12th October 2011), northstar (30th March 2013), seko (12th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    As to the first vaccines, see the video interview with Dr. Maurice Hilleman, one of the original developers of vaccines, along with Jonas Salk, a proven criminal.
    When I referred to the first vaccines, I meant Jenner et al, not the 20th century ones. From there on, it all went downhill, no doubt. (Just to clarify)

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Even though I have done lots of research on vaccines and so know them to be part of TPTW's eugenics population control plan, and have personally been injured by them, I still keep in mind and believe what this channeled message tells us.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-from-Matthew

"Now then, we shall address some of the other issues in your thoughts. First, we urge you to stop worrying about the long-term effects of radioactivity from damaged nuclear reactors in Japan, genetically engineered foods, vaccines, and toxins in various forms of pollution. The cells of all persons who absorb the light are being changed to the crystalline form that will “shed” everything with low vibrations that inhibit the ability to function healthfully in body, mind and spirit."

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), karelia (12th October 2011), Sloppyjoe (12th October 2011), william r sanford72 (23rd March 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    Norway Avalon Member vortex surfer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Okay, I'm talking purely from memory here, but everything is easily found by googling: Autism didn't appear until the 1930; by this time, the smallpox vaccine as well as the diphtheria vaccines were widely used in the US. England, on the other hand, used it far less, and autism appeared far less in those years.
    I find this interesting. As for autism and other consequences of vaccines, like increase in narcolepsy (cronic sleep disorder), I'm open to vaccines playing a part. I'm highly sceptical of giving vaccines to young children or infants without a fully developed immune system, or giving people vaccines like it's a cure and withouth proper testing. That being said, I think there's more to blame than just vaccines.. which has been mentioned here by others. And vaccines have done some good.

One thing that has got me thinking when it comes to "newer" disorders, like autism, is wheter it didn't appear until the 1930s because of those vaccines - or - because there simply wasn't a diagnosis for it. For example the rate of a lot of disorders and diseases in the western world seems much higher than in other places - which may be true - but then again there isn't the same system and resources in for example africa or parts of asia where you could get a proper diagnosis.
    The longest journey begins with the first step

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vortex surfer For This Post:

antelucem (15th November 2011), Ellisa (16th November 2011), karelia (12th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

(NaturalNews) The nation of Finland has now openly admitted that the swine flu vaccine "conclusively" causes narcolepsy, a chronic nervous system disorder that makes people uncontrollably fall asleep. The Finnish government, in acknowledging this link, says it will pay for "lifetime medical care" for 79 children who have been irreparably damaged by the swine flu vaccine. (http://news.yahoo.com/finland-vows-...)

Narcolepsy isn't the only side effect now admitted to be caused by swine flu vaccines: 76 of the 79 children also suffered hallucinations and "paralyzing physical collapses," say Finnish researchers.

Remarkably, even though the link between swine flu vaccines and permanent neurological damage in children is now openly admitted by the Finnish government, there is absolutely no talk about halting the utterly unscientific ritual of injecting children with flu vaccines in the first place. Not only are flu vaccines harmful to children (as is now admitted), but flu vaccines don't even work! A simple daily dose of vitamin D would do far more to halt influenza than any vaccine (http://www.naturalnews.com/029760_v...).

U.S. refuses to admit vaccines harm anyone

The U.S. government, of course, still refuses to admit vaccines cause any harm whatsoever. Both the government and the vaccine industry continue to push the fabricated fairy tale that "vaccines are safe and effective," meaning they harm no one but help everyone. Yet the truth is practically the polar opposite: Vaccines harm countless millions of children each year in ways that are usually never linked to vaccines (mild mental retardation, suppressed immune function, learning disabilities, etc.). At the same time, vaccines are all but worthless at preventing infections. Even the vaccine industry's own research shows that flu shots only work on 1 out of 100 people, meaning they're completely useless for 99 percent of those who take them (http://www.naturalnews.com/029641_v...).

Instead of admitting the truth that vaccines cause autism, the U.S. government has conspired with vaccine manufacturers to create a Vaccine Injury Compensation Program which essentially pays "hush money" to parents of permanently harmed children to make sure they cannot bring their claims of harm to federal courts (http://www.naturalnews.com/033635_v...).

Even worse, the medical establishment -- which is heavily influenced if not downright dominated by pharmaceutical interests -- absolutely refuses to advocate vitamin D as a flu prevention nutrient. Vitamin D is safe, effective and affordable. It's available without a prescription and could save literally billions of dollars in national health care costs for just pennies per day per person. So why won't the medical establishment promote vitamin D? Precisely because it would cost the industry billions of dollars in lost profits from all the sickness and degenerative disease that is prevented by vitamin D.

Of course vaccines cause autism!

There is absolutely no question in the mind of any reasonably informed person that vaccines cause neurological damage, including (but not limited to) autism. Only the corporate-whore scientists around the world continue their charade that vaccines are not linked to autism; or that vaccines even work in the first place. Most Americans haven't yet heard the secret interview with Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman where he openly admits vaccines carry dozens of strains of cancer-causing "stealth" viruses. Read the transcript here:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_D...

Listen to the interview at:
    http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=13EAA...

Similarly, most people still don't know that Dr. Jonas Salk, the celebrated "grandfather" of vaccines who is credited with creating the polio vaccine, was an unindicted medical criminal who committed heinous crimes against humanity in the name of "medical science." (http://www.naturalnews.com/031564_J...)

In fact, the whole history of vaccines and medicine has been utterly distorted by the medical establishment to paint vaccines in a glorified light of public health. But the real story is that vaccines are now -- and have always been -- tools for causing disease and promoting sickness so that the pharmaceutical industry can benefit as a result.

The horrifying truth about the vaccine industry and medical establishment

Remember, this is the same industry that got caught conducting outrageous medical experiments on Guatemalan prisoners (http://www.naturalnews.com/033483_G...). These are the same people who ran Tuskegee experiments on African Americans, too (http://www.naturalnews.com/029924_m...).

Do you honestly think these same vaccine criminals would not also use innocent children for their own mass inoculation medical experiments? Remember: These are hard-core, Nazi-style criminals we're talking about here. This is who runs the pharmaceutical industry. The former chairperson of Bayer, for example, was a convicted Nazi war criminal who was indicted and sentenced at the Nuremburg trials:

Don't believe me? Read your history:

"Dr. Fritz ter Meer, a director of IG Farben who was directly involved in developing the nerve gas, Zyklon-B, which killed millions of Jews, was sentenced to seven years in prison but was released after four years through the intervention of Rockefeller and J.J. McCloy, then U.S. High Commissioner for Germany. An unrepentant Fritz ter Meer, guilty of genocide and crimes against humanity, returned to work in Bayer where he served as Chairman for more than 10 years, until 1961. This same ter Meer, a convicted Nazi war criminal, went on to become one of the initiators of the Codex Alimentarius Commission in 1962, an organization that was nurtured by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), and latterly the World Trade Organization (WTO)." (http://www.naturalnews.com/024534_E...)

Governments know vaccines maim and kill children -- that's exactly why they push them so aggressively

You see, every world government already knows that vaccines are murder. They know vaccines kill and maim children. They know vaccines cause autism and neurological disorders. They know this and then they keep promoting vaccines anyway. Why? Because they are mass murderers who have philosophical roots in Nazi Germany and the eugenics movement. Even today's FDA can be traced backed to eugenics and population control. Bill Gates, who promotes world vaccination, openly admits that vaccines and health care can "reduce world population by 10 to 15 percent" if they "do a good job." (http://www.naturalnews.com/029911_v...)

Don't believe me? Watch Bill Gates say it himself in this video:
    http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=A...

Vaccines are not given to children with the "accident" that they kill some children and cause neurological disorders in others; no, they are given to children BECAUSE they cause neurological disorders, organ failure, infertility, reduced intelligence and numerous other side effects.

Today's vaccines create tomorrow's health care customers, you see.

Vaccines keep Big Pharma in business based on repeat profits
    How else is Big Pharma supposed to ensure its future profits if the population were actually allowed to stay healthy? The whole point of vaccines is to DAMAGE HUMAN HEALTH and rake in trillions of dollars in long-term profits from all the suffering and disease caused by those vaccines.

C'mon, folks: Do you really think all these for-profit companies are trying to HELP humanity? Do you really think drug company CEOs are goody-goody humanitarians who would give up their shareholder profits and drive their own companies out of business by promoting lasting health?

Wake up, people. Wake up and smell the coffee. Drug companies think absolutely nothing of murdering Nigerian children (http://www.naturalnews.com/023654.html) or even using your own children as medical experiments as long as they make more money in the process. And as the editor of NaturalNews, having seen countless documents, tips, testimonials and other sources of information that have been given to me over the years, I can tell you with absolute certainty that the pharmaceutical industry is actively using vaccines to CAUSE degenerative disease as a way to lock in future profits from that disease.

Vaccines are a business continuity strategy used by the for-profit pharmaceutical industry

It's just like a greasy car mechanic throwing some solvents into your gas tank so that you have to come back for engine repairs after a few hundred miles. The drug companies are willing to do anything to guarantee their profits, and that includes committing acts of genocide against the human race as long as it fattens their bottom line profits.

We are not dealing with ethical, principled human beings in the pharmaceutical industry, folks. We are dealing with criminal-minded monsters who have found a way to selfishly enrich themselves at the expense and suffering of others.

And they relish in it. They get off on watching children suffer and die from their vaccines. They get a rise out of the fact that they are pulling off this scam with such success that the sheeple of the world will actually line up at their local pharmacies and beg to be injected with the very chemical adjuvants and live viral materials that will destroy their health and turn them into lifetime medical victims.

The sick, demented medical elite who engineer all this (which includes top people at the FDA, by the way), are like modern-day vampires who suck the life out of innocent little children in order to feed their own devilish appetites for wealth and power. And watching it all happen every day in America, Finland, and everywhere else around the world is absolutely infuriating. That's why I work so hard to expose these medical quacks for the true criminals they really are. These people who lead Big Pharma and the vaccine industry would infect your baby with cancer if it guaranteed them chemotherapy profits two decades down the road.

These people should be arrested, thrown in prison and charged with their role in these crimes against humanity. Occupy Wall Street is just one movement that's rising up in opposition to the total scam of the fraudulent banking industry and the Federal Reserve, but we need another movement: Occupy Big Pharma where the sick, degenerate masses who have been harmed by all these vaccines and deadly pharmaceuticals march on the drug companies and arrest their CEOs for crimes against humanity.

I know that day is coming. There will be a day when the angry, diseased masses figure out the depth of the medical crimes that have been committed against them in the name of "public health..." and they will rage against the machine.

To all the vaccine company CEOs out there: Enjoy your millions right now, because there will come a day when you have to answer for how you got that money and who really had to pay the price for your financial windfall. Hundreds of millions of children are harmed today around the world because of vaccines, and that number will continue to rise with each passing year that we allow humanity to be chemically assaulted by these biological weapons known as "vaccines."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033816_sw...#ixzz1aZqqdiTX
    Last edited by Calz; 12th October 2011 at 14:38.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), karelia (12th October 2011), onawah (12th October 2011), seko (12th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

The vaccination story is a sad one and far from being new... you may want to check the date on the book at the following link
    http://www.drcarley.com/Horrors_of_V...on_Exposed.pdf

I recommend watching the following presentation by Dr Andrew Moulden to have some insight on how mass vaccination has affected everyone (and not just people who got a "visible" adverse reaction)

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

ajyana (7th November 2011), Calz (12th October 2011), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), onawah (12th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Why do we even need to post stuff like this any more??? Moot point me thinks.

Last edited by Calz; 18th October 2011 at 17:22.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), onawah (12th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm not so sure that "vaccines have done some good".
    I'm more inclined to go with Dr. Rebecca Carley, an expert on both vaccines and homeopathy, who has concluded that the "science" behind vaccines was completely wrong at the very beginning.
    The idea of injecting anything directly into the body, bypassing the immune system altogether, makes no sense to me.
    The immune system was designed to protect us from foreign agents.
    Science gets into trouble when it thinks it can improve on Nature.
    If you read "authorized" versions of history, then it will appear that "vaccines have done some good", but from the perspective of someone who is taking a fresh, unbiased look, it doesn't look that way at all, but instead, appears that general health improved due to improved diet, sanitation, hygiene and other such factors.

[QUOTE=vortex surfer;330282]
    Quote . And vaccines have done some good..
    Last edited by onawah; 8th January 2012 at 05:22.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Black Panther (16th November 2011), Calz (12th October 2011), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), karelia (12th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lots more videos on Dr. Moulden's work here:
    https://youtube.com/results?searc...t+1+of+3+&aq=f
    A great interview with him here:
    http://peopleforfreedom.com/new-worl...bout-vaccines/

"Dr. Andrew Moulden (Interview): What You Were Never Told About Vaccines

An Interview with Dr. Andrew Moulden
    Vactruth.com

1.) Dr. Moulden, can you tell us a bit about your background?

I am 44 years of age and have spent my entire adult life in academia, university, and clinical health science studies, practice, and research. My affinity for the brain and behavioral sciences stemmed from a genuine desire to find answers to many unanswered questions, questions such as – Why are we here? What makes us human? and What causes illnesses like schizophrenia, dementia, multiple sclerosis, learning disabilities, and many other often debilitating illnesses.

My area of expertise is in neurobehavioral assessment of brain and behavioral disorders – www.BrainGuardMD.com

My Bachelor’s degree was in Biological Psychology. I graduated valedictorian with an 88% cumulative average from Nipissing University, North Bay Ontario, Canada, in my core area of specialty. My Masters degree was in Child Development with my main thesis in language and neurocognitive development in children and adolescents (Laurentian University). My Undergraduate course grades in Brain and Behavior (98%) and Neurobiology (94%) were straight “A’s”. I achieved a similar level of academic success during the Masters and PhD degrees.

My PhD was in Clinical-Experimental Neuropsychology. I completed a sub-specialization in Cognitive Neuroscience at the University of Ottawa during the PhD degree. My PhD comprehensive exams were on Acquired Brain Injuries and Post Concussion Syndrome. I worked with the Mild Brain Injury Association as a group leader and also the Head Injury Association of Toronto, during the PhD training. My PhD comprehensive exam was on acquired Brain Injuries. My clinical work was devoted to detecting acquired brain injuries.

I was a Natural, Sciences, Engineering, and Research Council of Canada scholar, an Ontario Mental Health Foundation scholar, an Ontario Graduate scholar, and received 27 Awards/scholarships for academic, research, clinical, and teaching excellence during my University training. I was ranked in the top 1-5% of medical residents during my emergency medicine residency rotations in Ottawa.

I have taught enrichment courses on Brain and Behavior, Neurology, Neuropsychology, and Neuropsychiatry at the University of Ottawa (1993-2005) and full courses in Neurbobiology at Atlantic Baptist University in Moncton, Newbrunswick Canada.

My clinical training during the PhD was in Clinical Neuropsychology at the Baycrest Hospital, Rotman Research Institute – University of Toronto, and the Credit Valley Hospital, Ottawa Health Sciences Center memory Disorders Clinic. The PhD thesis was in Functional Brain Imaging and Neuro-Electrophysiology at the Univiversity of Toronto. I subsequently completed a medical degree at the McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario.

During the PhD my extra-curricular training was in Behavioral Neurology and Clinical Neuropsychology. My clerkship electives training during medical school was in Clinical Neurology. My residency training was in Psychiatry/Neuropsychiatry. I received the licentiate of the Medical Counsel of Canada (2006) having passed the core knowledge (LMCC 1) and clinical skills (LMCC 2) exams consistent with the United States Medical Licensing Exams (USMLE parts 1 and 2).

During my clinical residency training I was ranked in the top 1-5% of medical residents during rotations by my supervisors including my emergency medicine rotations in Ottawa.

I have elected to devote myself to neurobehavioral and neurocognitive assessments and research based upon my PhD and Masters training rather than practicing clinical medicine. I pursued a Medical degree solely to further understand brain and behavioral disorders, from a clinical medicine frame of reference, rather than pursuing a goal to become a practicing/prescribing physician.

For the past several years I have devoted myself to deciphering the neurobehavioral sequel associated with immune system hyper stimulation, neurodevelopmental disorders, and ultimately to vaccinations as the common environmental trigger for several brain and behavioral disorders I have studied since the undergraduate degree.

My work will be submitted for peer review in the upcoming several months. For now, peer review is available in the Tolerance Lost DVD series as I have translated the medical sciences into an information and presentation style that can be understood by the public at large, as well as the vaccine injury court special masters. Examples of the evidence of harm, I have cataloged in a ’see for yourself’ format.

2.) Dr. Moulden, we understand that you have made a revolutionary discovery. Can you tell us about it?

I would be happy to.

Through my extensive research and my work throughout the years, I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body from clinically silent to death. These are strokes – across the board for all of us. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism, specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia, seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much much more.

3.) What led you away from the rigid and possibly blinkered views of most of the rest of the medical profession?

The brain and nervous system is wired in a very specific format. Functions are localized to specific areas. Having studied brain and behavior, neurosciences, clinical neuropsychology, child neurodevelopment, functional brain imaging, clinical neurology, clinical neuropsychiatry, clinical medicine, immunology, hematology, tests and measurement, and understanding the tools and assumptions and techniques of mainstream medicine, I fell in the unique position of having being able to see clinical medicine problems, from a multitude of simultaneous areas of expertise and scientific knowledge. Relative to the human brain, I understood “rules and laws” of brain function relative to brain damage and the mechanisms of medical physiology that can uniquely cause unique patterns of brain damage in ways that my clinical skills could detect, that mainstream neuroimaging cannot. The initial “aha” moment was in 2001.

4.) What was it which caught your attention, what tipped you off and incited you to scratch the surface and investigate further?

I was seeing, autistic patients, coming out of medical school – they had a trans-cortical motor aphasia, isolation of speech syndrome, and very specific cranial nerve palsies that could ONLY be accounted for by ischemic stroke. Remarkably, my studies of schizophrenia, dementia, and research exposure to neuroimaging modalities and brain and behavioral assessments before medical school contributed to my ability to “see” what has been in front of our eyes all along – ischemic strokes and brain damages – from vaccinations. The problem has been we neither knew how to measure, when to measure or what to measure, let alone what the limitations were, of the tools we have been using to measure brain integrity, in health, disease and disorder.

It has taken the past several years to decipher how ischemic brain damages were happening in the autism we were seeing and the many other neurodevelopmental disorders. I now believe I have the answers for this, or so it appears and some solutions.

Wild polio caused the exact same brain damages as ALL other vaccines are. Indeed, Guillian Barre syndrome and a host of other neurological disorders is being caused by a common mechanism of injury – albeit from different triggers for different individuals. This is ischemia –from impaired blood flow in microcirculation units. We simply did not appreciate what was right before our eyes.

My first cases included several Autistic and Schizophrenic patients. They were showing the exact same acute onset palsies – paralysis. These brain damages were subtle – but measurable multiple, and were present in the pre-vaccine era for wild viruses like polio and infantile paralysis.

Once I was armed with the knowledge and skills of a medical doctor, a clinical neuropsychologist, a child neurodevelopmentalist, with research experience in neuroimaging, tests and measurement, scientific method design and analysis, functional localization of brain and behavioral disorders, and a broad base across several other scientific disciplines, I was able to see “the whole forest” despite the trees. Quite literally, I believe I have found and discovered a common mechanism towards acquired human disease and disorder – all of it. It is truly humbling.

5.) How have you been able to show this and how have you managed to demonstrate this? What medical imaging underlies it all? What medical imaging is the basis for it all?

I have quantified and expanded standard neurological and clinical neuropsychological tools of brain function and assessment. In essence, I have “digitized” the neurological and neuropsychological physical neurological exams across neurodevelopment using contemporary image enhancement software constrained to functional localization in the brain relative to end vascular, watershed territories – “the end of the road” for varied brain blood vessel areas. All of my tools and techniques are non-invasive.

I am now able to assess in the here and now, or looking back 50 years ago, to answer questions as to cause, in disease, neurodevelopment disorders, and much more. Remarkably, we can now advance diagnose sudden infant death syndrome, and I can answer questions relative to – Was this a shaken baby?, Did vaccines cause this person to have autism? Was this death caused by Gardasil? Did vaccines cause these damages? Since the mechanism to damages is common across all, when vaccines are involved – and sometimes even virulent infectious diseases.

6.) What is the basic information underlying your claims and what is the foundation of your beliefs?

Germs simply are not the only root cause of death, disease, and disorder. I have now conclusively shown that ALL vaccines, from infancy to geriatric, are causing the exact same brain damages irrespective of what disease or disorder comes out. The damages are specific to end vascular “mini strokes” that are beneath the resolution of our neuroimaging, but measurable in a before/after vaccination protocol. They are also directly measurable in real time – however, this involves techniques and technology I have not disclosed to the public as yet.

Remarkably, wild polio, pre-natal German measles, measles, tetanus, “Spanish flu”, etc.. all caused the exact same damages in the pre-vaccine era. We simply did not appreciate that a generic response in the human body was causing the paralysis and respiratory failure and more in from a non-specific immune response and instability of microscopic blood flow hemodynamics.

We have weakened viruses and bacteria, injected them into all of us and caused chronic illness and disease in an attenuated form, this is how these pathogens have always caused harm. It is the bodies response to foreign things entering it, especially under hypersensitivity states, that is causing neurodevelopment disorders and chronic illness and much more.

7.) You speak of epidemics. What is your understanding of an epidemic? How does it manifest?

The explanation of epidemic is simple, we are now seeing:

1 in 6 children with specific learning disabilities.
    12-15% children with attention deficit disorder.
    1 in 87 with autism spectrum – a 1700% increase over ten years.
    1% sudden infant death
    40 deaths and 15,000 substantive adverse Gardasil reactions
    1 in 15 over 65 with dementia; 1 in 8 over 85
    Chronic fatigue syndrome
    Fibromyalgia
    Seizure disorders
    “West” syndrome
    Global developmental delay
    1 in 450 with type 1 diabetes
    1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will develop cancer over a lifetime.
    Gulf war syndrome affecting and disabling 250,000 troops and 42,000 deaths. These vaccinated soldiers show the exact same neurological damages after vaccination as the infants and children are exhibiting after each childhood vaccination. These are strokes – oxygen demand exceeding oxygen supply – conclusively!

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

These microscopic strokes are happening to the brain and body in immediate and delayed, waxing and waning, acute and chronic ways. This is receiving a plethora of clinical labels. In basic physiology – the base cause is common across the board.

There is no such thing as an acquired genetic epidemic. The epidemic is an acquired phenomenon, from environmental factors, for which I can now conclusively show, vaccinations are the mass culprit for most of this.

8.) What has the response been to your discoveries? How have they been received by the public / the world at large?

The public gets it. The chiropractors embrace it. The medical Doctors, including pediatric neurologists, are stunned by it. The pharmaceutical and organized medicine cartels – must deny it. The philosophy is “if they cannot deny the message, then they will discredit the messenger.” This is simply how the system works."

That's not even half of the interview. See the rest at:
    http://peopleforfreedom.com/new-worl...bout-vaccines/

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (13th October 2011), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Even though I have done lots of research on vaccines and so know them to be part of TPTW's eugenics population control plan, and have personally been injured by them, I still keep in mind and believe what this channeled message tells us.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-from-Matthew

"Now then, we shall address some of the other issues in your thoughts. First, we urge you to stop worrying about the long-term effects of radioactivity from damaged nuclear reactors in Japan, genetically engineered foods, vaccines, and toxins in various forms of pollution. The cells of all persons who absorb the light are being changed to the crystalline form that will “shed” everything with low vibrations that inhibit the ability to function healthfully in body, mind and spirit."
    I absolutely agree, thanks for posting that it really shed the light on me.

35. Link to Post #20
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vortex surfer (here)
    And vaccines have done some good.
    I disagree completely. There is not one shred of scientific evidence that vaccines have ever done any good. If you look at the stats of the various diseases (the original stats, not the brushed-up ones), you will find that each disease had already heavily declined by the time the vaccine was introduced, or, as is the case of TB, the disease grew in occurrence parallel to administering vaccines.

The rate of autism is a lot higher in the US than in other Western countries; the rate of vaccination in the population of the US is also considerably higher compared to other Western countries. In Asia and such, the rate of vaccination is a lot lower than the BiPs would like, but then those third-world countries have a huge problem with in-breeding, which means, as far as the BiPs are concerned, they don't need to "help" the depopulation agenda, since those nations are doing a good job all by themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast