+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast

Thread: A Future Earth

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A Future Earth

Quote When we are given back the suppressed technology of anti gravity devices with references to our highways and use of automobiles. Our roadways will become grass and flower beds instead of asphalt and concrete. Imagine This!
    When we would have hovercrafts or anti gravity based vehicles, we won't be needing roads and instead we would be having luscious grass and flower beds. That is so true.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leemadison11 For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th January 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (22nd December 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Ilie Pandia

I have a dream...

One day humans will wake up in the morning, and while still sleepy, but rushing to the office they will have vision. In a spark of divine inspiration they see the future, and they understand.

They see the future to be more of the same for everyone off them. Rushing to work, somehow make it through the day, while putting up with fake friends, fake smiles, fake foods, fake appreciation and working for fake money. Then they rush home, too tired and too numb to show any affection for their children or loved ones. They have a strong drink, the high moment of the day, and then they crush into their beds, worried sick about the disappearing pension funds, the devaluation of their savings, the excruciating competition and the damned terrorists.

They've dreamed they'd be successful and get to do things their way, but everybody else has been conditioned to have the same dream and there is only one winner. Now they only hope to make it to the next paycheck without getting caught in the next "hair cut".

With this flash of understanding they ask, from the bottom of their heart... why? why does it have to be like this? what is the source of all of this? It can't be money... there are more money now than ever... it can't be laziness... they work and work crazy hours... "it's the scarcity paradigm" the answer comes from somewhere deep inside; "it's the faulty I idea that there is not enough... it's the faulty belief that there is not enough energy for everyone". The humans understand, it's not about the money, it's not about being the best, it's not about defeating everybody else, it's about free unlimited abundant energy!

A new vision forms, this time with a subtle perfume attached to it. The humans get to see a new Earth, the Earth where abundance is common sense and there is no room for lack. Free energy is at the source of that and it has transformed everything... humans have joy in their eyes... they look at each other as if they are old best friends. Their pace is calm. Children are happily running all over the place. Nature is our friend again and we live in symbiosis. Water is pure. The air is fresh and the subtle perfume changes as a reflection of the thoughts and emotions in that collective. There is instant communication and so instant understanding. Conflict is now a thing of the past, an ancient tool that was necessary in the growth process, but now is obsolete.

The vision fades, but the understanding remains: free energy is love and love is the creative force. Now that tears of joy have cleansed the eyes, humans really "see" each other. They understand they share the same vision, the same truth. They understand that no one is "better" or "more important", and they realize the only success that matters is to be loving.

Today the office buildings are empty.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

applejax (2nd March 2012), Beren (4th December 2011), CdnSirian (9th February 2012), exchange student (4th December 2011), gooty64 (21st December 2011), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Isthatso (29th February 2012), jcocks (24th December 2011), Limor Wolf (5th December 2011), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th December 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Nasu (22nd December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (7th December 2011), Wade Frazier (5th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Grace, her golden locks framing her beatific face, looked up at me in wonder. A huge butterfly, with a wingspan of over a metre and striking azure blue wings, had just alighted on her fingertips.

We were here, the three of us, on the fifth planet from what earth humans had termed Alcyone. The vegetation was mostly green, lush, and abundant, though there were splashes of orange, purple, and other colours that were simply indescribable.. It had been seven years since the end of the Earth Assignment, and I was just beginning to reclaim the Inner Peace within which my soul had basked for an Age, before the Assignment. I remember the last time I looked upon an Earth settlement. Vacant and soulless, the buildings of Melbourne stood abandoned, a ghost town awaiting the cleansing embrace of the rising ocean. I had been granted the opportunity of returning here, to witness for a final time the vestiges of decadence and folly. I walked through the seating at the MCG, that bastion of Australian machismo. The increased wind tore through the structure, creating an unholy and mournful moaning. I looked out over the empty playing field, the grass now waist high. Never again would a ball be kicked here, never again a rising bouncer threaten the rib cage of a tail end batsman. I returned to the streets, the suburbs. My door to my old house at Rathdowne Street was lying open, the carpet on the first metre inside covered in mould. The lack of street noise and clamour was so evident, so otherworldly, compared to when I was here last. Back out in the street papers and rubbish were blowing around, the grass was tall in the median strips and in the gardens. Cars, long since abandoned sat along the curb, never to be driven again. The tyres of some had gone down, and others were dinted by falling tree branches. All could use a good clean, I thought to myself, but that wasn't going to happen. A splash of vivid green caught my eye, and I squatted down to look in wonder at a cluster of green on a stalk that had broken through the bitumen... such a fitting symbol of new beginnings!

I turned to see Elan walking towards me from the treeline, an angelic smile on her face as she approached. I don't think 'walk' could actually describe her fluid grace. More like glided, or floated, or flowed. I truly had no perception a woman could be so.. radiant, so... Divine. Everything about her spoke of perfection. Everything. From the subtle nuances of her facial expressions to the way her skin felt like silk to my touch. To her eyes. Her eyes that captured me, that held me and would never let go. I remember the first time I saw her, in this incarnation. It was on the backbeach, at Rye. I had gone to sit, and ponder, and take in the majesty of the ocean. An announcement had just been made over the television, radio and internet, that we were not alone. I had come here to collect my thoughts and while gazing out over the restless ocean, movement caught my eye, and I turned, and saw her. Walking along the beach towards me. The moment our eyes met, hers an unfathomable and indescribable sparkling blue, I knew. I knew it was the end of the nightmare, and the beginning of the dream.

We had brought Grace here, to the Pleiades, for the first time, and she was making the adjustments well. She would be called upon to form a stronger connection between the solar system and these stars, her combined heritage the beginning of an age of a lifetime of diplomacy and communion. This was the choice her soul had made before incarnating, and so it would be. She had her mother's eyes, her mother's grace. Yet, dare I say it, my determination and sense of purpose. Grace was her Earth name, traditional and meaningful. I will not pronounce her Pleiadian name here, on this forum. Suffice it to say, it flows off the tongue with ease, and rings with clarity in the ears.

We lay together, bodies entwined, looking into each other's eyes. Grace skipped around us, her attention constantly drawn to something new, something different. Whether it was the birds singing for us in the trees, or the little fluffy brown mammals that sauntered over the turf, or the multicoloured beetles flying through the air, everything was a distraction for her. Yet we both knew that she was perfectly safe. Something pulled at Elan's attention, and I followed her eyes as she looked into the sky. She was perfectly in tune with this earth, these stars, and was constantly aware of the celestial movements. I knew her well enough to know something was happening. As we looked into the sky, cheeks inches apart, a comet with a brilliant purple halo and blue tail, blazed across the heavens. I realised, then, for the first time ever in my life, that I was perfectly happy.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Beren (21st December 2011), CdnSirian (7th January 2012), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), Samsara (22nd December 2011), Wade Frazier (22nd December 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

*Where will our energy come from?
    We won't need a grid, energy will be generated locally using nanotechnology for smart glass that can both cool and absorb heat, combined with applications in vehicles to allow for night vision and no need for lighting. Energy will literally be captured from the air, our surroundings to power homes, transportation, and factories.

*How will we get around/what will be our modes of transport?
    Self Driving Cars Name:  women-in-electric-car.jpg
Views: 863
Size:  29.6 KB
    Within less than 15 years cars of the future will be self-driven autonomously to wherever and whenever you want. Cars will be intelligent, utilizing GPS technologies, with no need to lay expensive cables into existing highway systems which would be extremely costly to implement. Instead these new vehicles will have advanced radar sensing capabilities which will detect hazards such as a bicycle, pedestrian, or even a chuck hole in the roadway.

*How will our communities be structured?
    One of several visions:
    The larger cities might look like this as envisioned by Jacque Frescoe of the Venus Project:
    Name:  venus-project.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  165.4 KBAnother could be smaller communities like this one based upon the seven chakras, from One Community Ranch.: Name:  Pod-1-rdcd-for-Web.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  110.5 KB

*What will we eat?
    Food will also be grown locally and even within our own living structures. Foods will be fed by our waste products both air, grey waters are recycled and in return we get clean air, water and food that is non-toxic and fresh year around.
    Name:  consorcio-2.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  49.5 KBName:  dragonfly_1_zc6x2_69_18iyJ_69.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  194.4 KB

*What will our dwellings look like and what will they be made of?
    1. Materials will also be sourced locally. The most abundant of course is terra, dirt, earthen clays that are shaped, compressed, molded into shapes combined with binders like straw, linseed oils, or even our garbage tires, glass bottles to construct free form, highly insulated, low-energy structures.
    2. Using AI and automation we will manufacture homes that can be customized, totally factory made, that will last 100's of years with intelligence built into them networked through a central mainframe computing system with no need for personal computers all will be networked, with no updates. The home will be intelligent for all aspects of comfort, communications, cleaning, maintenance and consumables. Using lightweight yet durable earthen/concrete/foam composites, walls that are self-illuminating, nano technology in everything from walls for projected holographic imaging, art, communications, sound, monitoring, maintenance etc.
    *Will there be cities, and if so what form will they take?
    As our existing cities erode, new infrastructure that's dynamic and self-evolving will transform the old into new centers for learning, living and playing. Centralized AI, with a grid and spoke hub system of transport serving both local conveyance and connecting all hub cities with ultra high speed pneumatic tube trains. Green spaces will be maintained throughout the cities and vast open areas between hub cities for forests, canyons and wild places.

*Will we have ongoing contact with extraterrestrials and how will it occur?
    Our culture will become educated to our relation to the universe as we expand our reach to the stars and beyond. Alien life will be commonplace and the goal will not be one of wealth accumulation but rather the growth of our own personal potentials for greater understanding of ourselves and our relationship to all things.

*Will we have ceremonies, rituals?
    Myth, ritual and ceremony will become even more prevalent as we realize the significance of how each plays a vital role in determining who we are, why we are here and what is our purpose.
    *How long will we live?
    Not only will lives be extended to far beyond what we know today through both genetic manipulations, but a greater understanding of our energy bodies needs as it relates to our soul and it's this integration which will expand our consciousness and 3D manifestations to something far beyond our comprehension, perhaps tens of thousands of years. In the near term the effects with be technological in nature but as we progress into the higher realms of conscious 4D and finally 5D manifestations this will take precedence.

*What will be the family structure?
    Families will continue father, mother, son and daughter but we will come to accept everyone as our family, even the trees that shelter us, the wind that caresses our face we will truly become one with the lamb and the lion.

*Will our appearance change? What will we look like?
    Our continued evolution will take several manifestations, first off the meld of all races we will become the golden race. Our physical structure will grow in stature and strength perhaps to as tall as ten feet or more. Body hair will still be present but diminished slightly as we will still wear clothing mostly for comfort not for privacy. Fingers will be longer and more slender.

*Will we still have deserts? What will the Earth look like?
    Cycles on Earth will continue as they have for millennium from mini-ice ages to highly arid climes, yet advances in climate control in the farther future will help moderate such solar and galactic anomalies.

*Will we bring back extinct animals, or create new life forms, or import plants and animals from other planets and star systems?
    While all these postulates are possible, nature on her own will take her course as evolution continues it's natural progression.

*Will we travel to the stars, and if so, where will we go?
    More likely dimensional travel as there is no possible physical matter that would not run out prior to reaching any stellar destination. As we are just now beginning to understand the folding of space and the relativity of time, these applications will manifest into the already postulated montauk chair, stargate, time windows for interstellar travel.

*Will we be able to travel backwards and forwards in time, and for what purpose? see above.

These are just a few of many questions that could be asked.
    Dear Avalonian, what is your vision of a future Earth, an Earth you would be happy to live on?

Society will not dramatically change its ways until we are at the precipice. Although the current trends seem to dictate calamities from climate, over population, disease, famine and wars these will not push us to the brink as humans have become so highly passive and accustomed to their monotonous slavery to debt. The true form of change will come when people finally grow so hungry and weary of their plight that they rebel and act in unison from a groundswell to re-install former freedoms, rights and privileges that extend beyond borders, beyond greed, and personal gain to create a truly egalitarian society.

A blended mix of social democracy that takes on creating an environment of establishing moral values of fairness, equity to shelter, clean water and air, education, healthcare and focuses on the greater good of all yet maintains personal choice and freedom for everyone to pursue their own passions and dreams.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th January 2012), David Hughes (27th December 2011), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), meeradas (18th May 2013), TelosianEmbrace (22nd December 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

On a crystal clear night, I rise from Earth and rise to the stars. Flying through an eagle shaped portal of stars, I realize that I am totally free and can choose any adventure imaginable.

I can choose to visit anyone, any animal, any place I have ever loved and visit for as long as I like.

No limitation.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 22nd December 2011 at 02:06.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th January 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (22nd December 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Below is my vision for a future planet as best as I can currently imagine it. If you are travelling through our solar system in the year 2112, and you saw this planet facing you, and you decided to fly in for a closer look, this is something along the lines of what I would expect you to find.

I use the images below to help me focus when i'm imagining, then I just meditate on them. I have plenty of experience of this technique working in the past.

Click image for larger version

Name:	earth4.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	12487

Name:  Oceania.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  78.0 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	earth1.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	195.5 KB
ID:	12485

I had been working on a vision of my own future but that has had to be shelved because ultimately its still rooted in the scarcity paradigm, and is therefore incompatible with the future world described below. But why not raise the bar a bit higher anyway and create a vision for the whole planet rather than one just for myself? I would have considered an exercise like this to be fairly pointless up until recently, but when I better understood the potential that free energy based technology has, and the extent to which energy governs our every day lives, a world like the one described below becomes possible and even highly probable if there are enough people believing and singing along to the same chorus. One individual or a few individuals having a similar vision/thought is only part of the solution. Actions and words are what helps it to then manifest into reality.

I've kept this vision as simple, relevant, and as believable as I could:

[I]‘The Earth has come a long long way since Free Energy based technology was released into the public domain in 2028. Many people were shocked to discover that FE technology had been suppressed for well over a century. It's release heralded the beginning of a new paradigm based on abundance and guided by virtuous intent. Nearly one hundred years on in 2128, the planet and its biosphere are thriving. It is teeming with life and has an astonishingly rich variety of flora and fauna. Ocean life is abundant and coral reefs are flourishing. Humans and animals have developed closer bonds. Herbivores are abundant and have free roam over the land. As a result of improved hygiene and better waste management, organisms previously considered to be disease carrying pests are almost non existent. The disease process is now well understood and in the public domain. Diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes are virtually non existent.

Pollution is negligible, the rivers are pristine, and the air is clean and rich in oxygen. Everyone has access to pure, clean drinking water. Free energy powered desalination plants have provided water to the planet's arid regions. Life is blooming there once again. The rainforests are also recovering and vast areas of farm land has been reforested.

All fruit and vegetables are organically grown. There are very few meat eaters remaining. Most people avoid eating any animal with a brain. The few meat eaters that do remain generally only eat fish. All other meat is sourced from wild hunting. The majority of people eat a whole food plant based diet consisting of non genetically modified whole grains, fruit, vegetables, herbs, certain nuts, beans, and legumes. The importance of nutrient rich ‘live’ soil is also well known. Land is no longer over-grazed. Fruit and vegetable yields have increased dramatically due to organic permaculture based farming practices. Nobody on the planet goes hungry. Fasting and meditation are widely practiced. Fruitarian diets are very popular. Entheogens are widely consumed infrequently. Herbal medicines are used as needed.

Where once there were polluted and over-populated cities, now can be found abundant fruit, vegetable, herb gardens and parkland that occupies much of land. They are open air green groceries where people come to source their food. There is no charge for the produce but donations and bartered offerings and services are welcome. Wild grains, nuts, and legumes are also free and abundant, as are spices and herbs. Farmers grow food as a hobby, and they are passionate about quality. The introduction of free energy powered indoor farming techniques in the colder regions of the planet has meant that the locals living in these areas now have a year round supply of fresh, live food. The importance of sunlight is understood by all and the sun is revered.

Free energy technology now powers peoples homes, communities, and their transport. It is possible to commute between North America and Asia in well under one hour thanks to the development of free energy based technologies. There is very little man-made noise polluting the environment. There is a much greater understanding of the power of sound and frequencies, and this knowledge has been integrated into the technology used for construction tools and projects.

All nuclear reactors have long since been dismantled and the nuclear waste has been safely treated. Uranium is no longer mined. Where once there were strip mines and desert, there is now an abundance of flora and fauna. Effective street light design means there is almost zero light pollution. It is possible to gaze deep into the milky way from any spot on the planet. Watching sunsets and sunrises, and star gazing at night are both popular activities for people. There is also the option of viewing the planet from a great height in the many viewing stations dotted around the planet, and also the free energy powered space faring vehicles. Soon it will be feasible to have a permanent dwellings floating in the air.

The planets human population has been in a slow decline as couples have chosen to produce fewer offspring. Sperm quality has increased dramatically and women can continue to conceive well past 50 years of age if they wish to do so. Life expectancy on the planet has increased to well over 100 years with many people now circling the sun for the 150th time. The art of detoxification and the regeneration of cells is well understood. Nudity is normal and commonly practiced, and clothes are optional. Sexual intercourse is considered sacred.

Some parts of certain old cities have been preserved for historic and aesthetic reasons. Ancient structures and monuments continue to be renovated and excavated. The esoteric knowledge related to structures such as the pyramids, and the truth about human evolution and genetics is now also in the public domain and is widely understood.

Churches, mosques, temples, and synagogues are now used for practicing meditation, yoga, and qi gong. They also function as astronomical observatories with most having been kitted out with multiple high spec telescopes which are free to use. The subjects of astronomy and astrology are widely taught.

Sport is still played for enjoyment and fitness purposes. Hiking and swimming are popular past-times.

There is no class divide among the planets' residents. Everyone is respected. Gone are the slums and shanty towns of a century ago. The residents of modern dwellings no longer use locks, security gates, walls, fences, guard dogs, or barbed wire. There is virtually no theft and no violence. Greed is an alien concept to the people of this planet. There are no wars. Work is a labor of love. Virtue and joy are regarded very highly.

The legal system is just and fair. All contracts are written in the correct parse, syntax, and grammar.

Children are taught to think comprehensively and holistically. Great emphasis is put on personal experience, imagination, intuition, joy, and virtue. Healing centers have been designed in harmony with nature to create the ideal healing environments.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm
    Last edited by David Hughes; 29th August 2018 at 07:54.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

BestLion (7th January 2012), CdnSirian (7th January 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Isthatso (29th February 2012), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (12th January 2012), VaughnB (7th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Imagination and belief....

Last edited by David Hughes; 9th August 2018 at 07:37.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th February 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), meeradas (18th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Lets see.....no money OR anything representing ones value, we build architecture and community's that all resemble paradise( BECUZ we do have the resources for that)...education would be UNRECOGNIZABLE from its current state...all would be cultivated to be the best of who THEY REALLY ARE, the vision within would not be SUPPRESSED, and it would not be held in an institutionalized building...ALL would communicate in the same language and all countries boundaries would be illiminated...All fast food restaurants would be OBLITERATED, fresh foods and gardens EVERYWHERE. ALL shelter is FREE, and ofcourse the more popular...FREE ENERGY...CLOCKS no longer exist...WHEW! these are just a few but im sure i could come up with mucho more
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

applejax (2nd March 2012), CdnSirian (7th January 2012), Isthatso (29th February 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (12th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

TelosianEmbrace,

Thank you for posting the question/thread; you opened a wonderful gate for very talented members to enter.

The resulting visions are both pleasurable and familiar.

Little satisfaction is realized from the development of communities for current society, resulting from the funds of largely short-sighted greed. Add that to the losses of energy, health and time. But, most of all, perspective: Love.

We will combine the experiences of our pasts, the creativity of our minds and the brief satisfaction of the imperative removal of our slave masters and fear. Remembrance of our escape may provide added satisfaction and comfort for our past (current) efforts.

Maintaining this goal and our visions now may be vital for us to succeed.

Thanks for the question and the answers.
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 7th January 2012 at 04:47.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th January 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), TelosianEmbrace (12th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,626 times in 7,517 posts

Tyler, Tyler, Tyler:

You have been doing your homework, buddy. So, not so long ago, writing something like that would have seemed nonsensical to you? It is an honor to have helped you put up a vision like that. Beautiful stuff. And, when you do that, it is no longer “my” vision, but it is “ours.” I was listening to Lennon’s “Mind Games” only a few minutes ago in the car as I pulled into the driveway (from my wife’s listening tunes).

May you live to see some part of that vision come to pass, and maybe all of it.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th February 2012), David Hughes (7th January 2012), Krishna (15th March 2017), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (12th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote So, not so long ago, writing something like that would have seemed nonsensical to you?
    Yes. With the way that I imagine and create, it needs to have a basis in reality,
    needs to be tangible/believable. If its not, I loose interest fast because it doesn't carry enough weight. I can imagine playing as a forward for Manchester United scoring 40 goals a season but its a waste of time imagining it because on this time line in this reality its never going to happen because the reality is that i'm too old, not technically gifted enough, and don't possess the required motivation and determination.

With imagining a heavenly future reality like the one above, it felt pointless because i believed that it was too large an undertaking based on the limited data set that I had about how society and the world works. But throw free energy into the mix and things changed a bit. Once I was satisfied that it DID exist, and that it IS being actively suppressed, I could then start to see why. Ilies thread about what would become obsolete with the existence of free energy broadened my understanding to the point where i could then 100% believe in seeing a healed planet in my lifetime. The final thing then that i had to do before i could focus on the vision above was to let go of the vision that i had for my own future, a vision that was rooted in the current scarcity paradigm. I would have had a nice life for myself had that personal vision/imagination come to pass, but it clashed with the bigger picture, and if its possible and believable to imagine the whole world being healed, and its inhabitants all living in a more heavenly reality, then why not believe, imagine and focus on that instead? To me that's a far more worthy objective and one that I will ultimately derive more joy from in the long run.

I've done this visioning stuff plenty of times before, and it works. The primary obstacle is my opinion is ones level of belief, and whether or not it carries enough weight ie Do you really believe in it or is it more of a wing and a prayer fueled by hope/wishful thinking?

What would help is if we had more believers and imaginations imagining the same kind of reality.

Enjoy your weekend Wade,
    Cheers
    Last edited by David Hughes; 30th August 2018 at 07:44.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

CD7 (7th January 2012), CdnSirian (7th January 2012), Isthatso (29th February 2012), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (12th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for all these vibrant descriptions, just reading them is to already be free of the exhaustion, to play again, like somersaulting through the sky with great friends, laughing, joyful and at peace. To be free to explore the universe and meet beings from all over to learn and share, feeling the deep connection with others and the land and feeling at home everywhere and feel at one with all as everything is alive and tingling/vibrating from it's own form of life. The excitement to be able to experience all of this is beyond words at present.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

CD7 (7th January 2012), CdnSirian (7th January 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (12th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

what would help is if we had more believers

I think we do, there just not highlighted on the evening news
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th January 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (12th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Tyler, you know this, but for the benefit of others, what you are describing is the “harmonic” effects that I keep referring to. I have been saying for a long time that I am just trying to make FE, and what can come with it, thinkable:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm

Keep thinking, Mr. Harmonic.

Wade

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th January 2012), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I would like te ability to be both aboveland breather and below ocean gil-filter breathe. This dual system will allow me freedom to choose above or below clean up work for air and water. i would like a job in the cleansing of pollution through natural resources at a larger capacity serving communities or cities. Recylable materials to build and sustain homes efficiently, for those who will be left behind in the 3D. At least to let them have cheaper utilities that don't use fossil fuel carbon dioxide waste products. I would want them to be able to unwind/relax enough to at least try and hear the inner voice to return to light and not darkness. I would want the courses of compounds in potable water and to desalinize the over salty areas of water, that can then be used for drinking after prisine filtration. In school science early, we learned that salt can be gleaned by placing a hanging cotton string dangling in the water. I will draw the salt out into crystaline form and remove it natureally as the salt clung on the string. I like the concept of something so simple creating jobs by the shore or transported in a holding area for treatment. Both are easy and clean way to do it naturally. You can do this at home. 8oz glass of heated water. Tie two or three strings, end tied around toothpick or pencil. Use ocean water or just add table spoon of salt and stir into the water. Put the strings dangling in the warmed water and let set. After about 8 hrs, crystals od salt will be found clinging to the string and the longer they stay in the water cooling, the more crystals appear. Imagine multiple absorbant cotton lines dangling in salty water and removing the salt enough to convert it to fresh? the water doesn't even have to be heated to a high temp and the cooling never below 40 degrees or freezing. Then this same water can be piped to cities and other drough areas, for crops in villages, and other areas.

Just taking water purification to a new level. Have lots of recylable plastic bag for industrial use also.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th February 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (12th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I just finished reading ‘The Nature of Personal Reality’ by Jane Roberts and thought that I would share some parts that I had highlighted that particularly resonate with me, and that are highly relevant when it comes to imagining, believing in, and creating a future world with FE. Replace the You’s with We and Our in the text below and the power that we have as a group becomes very evident. If one person ‘meditating on a vision’ works, imagine what a group of like minded people can achieve….

The following are direct quotes from the book. Enjoy

"You see and feel what you expect to see and feel. The world as you know it is a picture of your expectations. The world as the race of man knows it is the materialization en masse of your individual expectations."

"You project your thoughts, feelings, and expectations outward, then you perceive them as the outside reality. When it seems to you that others are observing you, you are observing yourself from the standpoint of your own projections."

"There is nothing in your exterior experience that did not originate within you."

"You make your own reality. There is no other rule. Knowing this is the secret of creativity."

"You form the fabric of your experience through your own beliefs and expectations."

"Your beliefs can be like fences that surround you. You must first recognize the existence of such barriers-you must see them or else you will not even realize that you are not free, simply because you will not see beyond the fences. They will represent the boundaries of your experience."

"Your environment is the physical picture of your thoughts, emotions and beliefs made visible. Since your thoughts, emotions and beliefs move through space and time, you therefore affect physical conditions separate from you."

"You are here in physical existence to learn and understand that your energy, translated into feelings, thoughts and emotions, causes all experience. There are no exceptions."

"Look about you. Your entire physical environment is the materialization of your beliefs. Your sense of joy, sorrow, health or illness – all of these are also caused by your beliefs. If you believe that a given situation should make you unhappy, then it will, and the unhappiness will then reinforce the condition."

"You are here to aid in the great expansion of consciousness. You are not here to cry about the miseries of the human condition, but to change them when you find them not to your liking through the joy, strength and vitality that is within you; to create the spirit as faithfully and beautifully as you can in flesh."

"In a manner of speaking, the conscious mind is a window through which you look outward – and looking outward, perceive the fruits of your inner mind."

"The creative power to form your own experience is within you now, as it has been since the time of your birth and before. You may have chosen a particular theme for this existence, a certain framework of conditions, but within these you have the freedom to experiment, create, and alter conditions and events."

"If you dwell upon limitations, then you will meet them. You must create a new picture in your mind. It will differ from the picture your physical senses may show you at any given time, precisely in those areas where changes are required."

"Imagination also plays an important part in your subjective life, as it gives mobility to your beliefs. It is one of the motivating agencies that helps transform your beliefs into physical experience. It is vital therefore that you understand the interrelationship between ideas and imagination. In order to dislodge unsuitable beliefs and establish new ones, you must learn to use your imagination to move concepts in and out of your mind. The proper use of imagination can then propel ideas in the directions you desire."

"As it took a while for the unsatisfactory beliefs to become materialized, so it may be a time before you see physical results; but the new ideas will take growth and change your experience as certainly as the old ones did."

"The conscious mind is a vehicle for the imagination in many ways. The greater its knowledge the further the reach of imagination."

"People with like ideas reinforce each other’s beliefs."

"According to your energy, power and intensity, you can help change the beliefs of many people, of course."

"Imagination and emotions are the most concentrated forms of energy that you possess as physical creatures."

"When you understand the nature of reality and your part in forming it, then you can no longer look to others to solve your problems for you, and you realize that your own beliefs are the rich creative elements that you yourself must mix and match."

"Since your conscious beliefs determine those unconscious functions that bring about your personal experience, your first step is to enlarge those beliefs."

"For five or ten minutes a day at the most, then, use natural hypnosis as a method of accepting desired new beliefs. During that period concentrate your attention as vividly as possible upon one simple statement. Repeat it over and over while focusing upon it for this time."

"You share an existence with others who are experiencing their own journeys in their own ways, and you have journeying in common, then. Be kind to yourself and to your companions."
    Last edited by David Hughes; 8th August 2018 at 09:53.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th February 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (9th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by tyler durden (here)
    i just finished reading ‘The Nature of Personal Reality’ by Jane Roberts and thought id share some parts that I had highlighted that particularly resonate with me, and are highly relevant when it comes to imagining, believing in, and creating a future world with FE……… replace the You’s with We and Our in the text below and the power that we have as a group becomes very evident….if one person ‘meditating on a vision’ works, imagine what a group of like minded people can achieve….

the following are direct quotes from the book........enjoy

"You see and feel what you expect to see and feel. The world as you know it is a picture of your expectations. The world as the race of man knows it is the materialization en masse of your individual expectations."

"You project your thoughts, feelings, and expectations outward, then you perceive them as the outside reality. When it seems to you that others are observing you, you are observing yourself from the standpoint of your own projections."

"There is nothing in your exterior experience that did not originate within you."

"You make your own reality. There is no other rule. Knowing this is the secret of creativity."

"You form the fabric of your experience through your own beliefs and expectations."

"Your beliefs can be like fences that surround you. You must first recognize the existence of such barriers-you must see them or else you will not even realize that you are not free, simply because you will not see beyond the fences. They will represent the boundaries of your experience."

"Your environment is the physical picture of your thoughts, emotions and beliefs made visible. Since your thoughts, emotions and beliefs move through space and time, you therefore affect physical conditions separate from you."

"You are here in physical existence to learn and understand that your energy, translated into feelings, thoughts and emotions, causes all experience. There are no exceptions."

"Look about you. Your entire physical environment is the materialization of your beliefs. Your sense of joy, sorrow, health or illness – all of these are also caused by your beliefs. If you believe that a given situation should make you unhappy, then it will, and the unhappiness will then reinforce the condition."

"You are here to aid in the great expansion of consciousness. You are not here to cry about the miseries of the human condition, but to change them when you find them not to your liking through the joy, strength and vitality that is within you; to create the spirit as faithfully and beautifully as you can in flesh."

"In a manner of speaking, the conscious mind is a window through which you look outward – and looking outward, perceive the fruits of your inner mind."

"The creative power to form your own experience is within you now, as it has been since the time of your birth and before. You may have chosen a particular theme for this existence, a certain framework of conditions, but within these you have the freedom to experiment, create, and alter conditions and events."

"If you dwell upon limitations, then you will meet them. You must create a new picture in your mind. It will differ from the picture your physical senses may show you at any given time, precisely in those areas where changes are required."

"Imagination also plays an important part in your subjective life, as it gives mobility to your beliefs. It is one of the motivating agencies that helps transform your beliefs into physical experience. It is vital therefore that you understand the interrelationship between ideas and imagination. In order to dislodge unsuitable beliefs and establish new ones, you must learn to use your imagination to move concepts in and out of your mind. The proper use of imagination can then propel ideas in the directions you desire."

"As it took a while for the unsatisfactory beliefs to become materialized, so it may be a time before you see physical results; but the new ideas will take growth and change your experience as certainly as the old ones did."

"The conscious mind is a vehicle for the imagination in many ways. The greater its knowledge the further the reach of imagination."

"People with like ideas reinforce each other’s beliefs."

"According to your energy, power and intensity, you can help change the beliefs of many people, of course."

"Imagination and emotions are the most concentrated forms of energy that you possess as physical creatures."

"When you understand the nature of reality and your part in forming it, then you can no longer look to others to solve your problems for you, and you realize that your own beliefs are the rich creative elements that you yourself must mix and match."

"Since your conscious beliefs determine those unconscious functions that bring about your personal experience, your first step is to enlarge those beliefs."

"For five or ten minutes a day at the most, then, use natural hypnosis as a method of accepting desired new beliefs. During that period concentrate your attention as vividly as possible upon one simple statement. Repeat it over and over while focusing upon it for this time."

"You share an existence with others who are experiencing their own journeys in their own ways, and you have journeying in common, then. Be kind to yourself and to your companions."
    Thanks Tyler. I have been re-reading "The Eternal Validity Of The Soul" by Jane Roberts.

Having read and listened to a couple of newly channeled entities since Jane Roberts stopped channeling - they have only repeated the premises that Seth put forth. Not that it doesn't need to be said in as many phrases as possible to hook our consciousness... appreciated the quotes you posted.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

David Hughes (9th February 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Thanks CdnSirian. I think that alot of these 'truths' simply cut far too close to the bone for most people, and they simply dont want to hear about it, dismissing it all as pure nonsense. The truth is like a scalpel and all that. I think it was Wade who mentioned that there are plenty of others who have sought personal gain from understanding these truths. They are 'truths' that can be very easily abused.

That 'Nature Of Personal Reality' book is the only channeled book that i've ever read, but i recently came across the 'Bringers Of The Dawn' material and have been listening to these clips:

Some good stuff there.
    Last edited by David Hughes; 31st August 2018 at 07:27.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

Limor Wolf (14th May 2013)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Hi Tyler:

Well, if The Nature of Personal Reality is the first channeled work that you ever read, it could also be your last one and you could say it was a profitable career of reading channeled material. My pals think that it was Seth’s masterwork. I had a very strong, positive reaction to Bringers of the Dawn when it came out. Marciniak and her sister actually showed up at Robert Butts’s house unannounced, like Seth groupies, and brought some wine for him. Butts was a good sport about it, but I can only imagine how that must be, to have strangers show up at your home like that, and never want to find out.

Over the years, my views on channeled material have changed somewhat. Some is bogus or people’s alter egos coming through. A great deal is very good, but as CdnSirian stated, the themes can be very similar, although there are different specialties. As bodies of work, the ones that meant the most to me were Seth, Michael and Ra. They were deep. I remember breaking my brain on The Unknown Reality.

In the end, what do we do with our reality?

Best,

Wade

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (15th March 2017), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast