+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast

Thread: A Future Earth

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Default Re: A Future Earth

Well, one thing for certain, we're going to see many changes, many forms and many outcomes.
    NOW FUTURE
    Wars do seem to be perpetuating. Fear, control, religious fervor. | Division, terror, retribution
    Technology [especially AI- artificial intelligence] | automation, labor saving devices,
    Poverty, suffering, famine, disease ?
    Climate - warming ?

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Future Earth is the paradise.
    Short and sweet.

Love, love - and see what happens

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

fourty-two (15th February 2015), meeradas (21st December 2020), RunningDeer (24th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

*Where will our energy come from?
    Clean energy from various sources: electricity in atmosphere, gravitational field of Earth, spacetime

*How will we get around/what will be our modes of transport?
    I like to build a floating car - anti-gravity propulsion and aerodynamics

*How will our communities be structured?
    A small village right in the middle of Food Forest

*What will we eat?
    Mostly vegetarian. Some will live without eating food at all.

*What will our dwellings look like and what will they be made of?
    Self powered, energy efficient house per individual or family. 100% organic in nature.
    Applying symbiotic technologies that people grow a house or machines. ^^

*Will there be cities, and if so what form will they take?
    Bigger version of suburb village. Few mega structures that house building space crafts or heavy machines.
    I doubt skyscrapers would exit.

*Will we have ongoing contact with extraterrestrials and how will it occur?
    Probably there will be small regions for specific ET races.

*Will we have ceremonies, rituals?
    I think different way of ceremonies not worshiping entities nor deceased people.

*How long will we live?
    A body is a temporary container. They will have body of 20-30 year old till they die.

*What will be the family structure?
    No legal marriage certificate

*Will our appearance change? What will we look like?
    External change will be minor.

*Will we still have deserts? What will the Earth look like?
    Completely covered with green land and forest if humans allow to do terraforming entire globe.

*Will we bring back extinct animals, or create new life forms, or import plants and animals from other planets and star systems?
    I wouldn't want to see any types of genetic manipulation. Once humans figure out 99.9% of DNA then they might do it cautiously.

*Will we travel to the stars, and if so, where will we go?
    Pay back time? Wipe out the reptilian races and greys which had used us natural resources for long time?
    I hope not. Humans will have to get permit and agreement with other civilizations where they go to.
    I think humans are late stage of our universe.

*Will we be able to travel backwards and forwards in time, and for what purpose?
    Whenever they find effect of time manipulation that triggers bad effect.

--
    Creating a small food forest, building organic house.
    All machines run by Free Energy power generators.
    Wireless power transmission within the community.
    Working two or three days then the community will provide everything.
    Money will be disappeared.
    I expect it will be done for dedicated people within 10 years once real FE generator comes out to general public.
    For free society!

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Caren (13th March 2012), eaglespirit (24th March 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Isthatso (13th March 2012), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), modwiz (16th March 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), sandy (13th March 2012), sunflower (17th March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (13th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,626 times in 7,517 posts

Hi Hughe:

Nice. Is that somebody else’s list of questions that you are answering?

Best,

Wade

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (15th March 2017)

8. Link to Post #85
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Wade,

Is the list from the opening post

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #86
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

I think it's about time Wade took a holiday!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th March 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Hey guys:

These posts should be Exhibit A for why I need time off, but I am not going to get any anytime soon, alas. I’ll see if I can keep these senior moments at bay for a little while longer.

I should take a crack at this list one day myself.

Best,

Wade

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (15th March 2017), RunningDeer (24th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

OK, it is about time that I do this little exercise.

*Where will our energy come from?

Solid state FE machines, at least at first. The ultimate source is something called “The Creator,” or some such moniker.

*How will we get around/what will be our modes of transport?

There will great variety, but all will be harmless and as fast as needed. Everybody will have a personal craft for short distances, such as around Earth’s surface, but spacefaring will be a more communal experience.

*How will our communities be structured?

Again, there will be great variety. Our solar system will be our native ground. The surface of Earth will still host most of humanity, but all communities will be organized along interests and mutual affinity, and most will seem pastoral in nature. Communications, transportation, and construction technologies, among others, make living in one spot, with neighbors of convenience, obsolete.

*What will we eat?

Live food, for the most part, mainly fruits and vegetables, with some served freshly cooked.

*What will our dwellings look like and what will they be made of?

There will be great variety, suiting the inhabitant. Most will be readily mobile, but some will be integral parts of the Earth. Most will be made of metals, glass and other materials, but will not weather and will be highly durable, and be infinitely recyclable. Some will be suitable for spacefaring, while others will be made of energy that is easily disassembled.

*Will there be cities, and if so what form will they take?

There will be some cities, but they will serve special purposes, such as spiritual, musical, and artistic centers. Some will be for what is called manufacturing and other joint technical efforts, but they will be clean, safe, and in harmony with their environments.

*Will we have ongoing contact with extraterrestrials and how will it occur?

Yes. After an initial formal introduction to humanity, the contact will be largely informal, in a gathering-of-friends fashion. Many will visit our world, and many humans will visit theirs, and some humans will migrate, become ambassadors of the species, and so on. Some will have ETs living in their communities, although the concept of ETs will become outdated. Everybody will be an inhabitant of physical reality, at least for those who stay physical.

*Will we have ceremonies, rituals?

There will be few. They will be recognized somewhat for their symbology, but ceremonies and rituals will emphasize reaching different states of consciousness, with achieving/maintaining heart-centered awareness the primary goal.

*How long will we live?

Hundreds of Earth years, on average. It depends on what the goal of a lifetime is. Death as we know it will cease to exist, as people can take their bodies with them. Some will make them materialize and dematerialize as needed.

*What will be the family structure?

There will be great variety, again. The bonds of love can be diverse. Most children will be raised within what we would call a communal structure, but some communities would be geographically diverse and relatively fluid, compared to today’s conceptions.

*Will our appearance change? What will we look like?

There will be great diversity, but obesity, “deformities,” and other limitations would largely disappear.

*Will we still have deserts? What will the Earth look like?

There will still be deserts. Humans will largely allow Earth to manage her biosphere, and will help out when asked. Humans will not dominate ecosystems for human benefit, but will live in harmony with the ecosystems, with symbiotic relationships with life forms and ecosystems the norm. Some parts of Earth will resemble huge gardens, while others will be “wild.”

*Will we bring back extinct animals, or create new life forms, or import plants and animals from other planets and star systems?

There will be repair of the damage that humans wrought on Earth in its primitive phase. Many animals driven to extinction by humans will be restored. Whatever is in balance will be allowed, even extending to life forms from other star systems.

*Will we travel to the stars, and if so, where will we go?

We will travel to stars, at first with our ET relatives and neighbors. Eventually, humanity will become a spacefaring species, but will largely stay in our galaxy at first.

*Will we be able to travel backwards and forwards in time, and for what purpose?

Time travel will be largely used to explore probabilities, to assist in achieving greater understanding.

*These are just a few of many questions that could be asked.

I may pose some myself, at a later date.

*Dear Avalonian, what is your vision of a future Earth, an Earth you would be happy to live on?

Great thread, TelosianEmbrace.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd March 2012 at 04:56.

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Beren (24th March 2012), CdnSirian (21st March 2012), David Hughes (22nd March 2012), eaglespirit (24th March 2012), Isthatso (27th March 2012), Krishna (15th March 2017), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), modwiz (21st March 2012), Muzz (21st March 2012), RunningDeer (21st March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (24th March 2012), Timreh (19th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #89
    Ilie Pandia

Oh boy! May we meet in that world and "soon" (now would be preferable!)

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st March 2012), fourty-two (15th February 2015), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), modwiz (21st March 2012), RunningDeer (21st March 2012)

18. Link to Post #90
    Ilie Pandia

Every now and then I read something or see a movie that predicts a really bad outcome for planet Earth.

While those may feel disempowering I actually use them as an opportunity to raise the awareness about free energy and what can it do for Planet Earth and its inhabitants. And it is quite easy too, since you mostly have to negate the doom-and-gloom vision and describe the new one . So here it goes...

Free energy and consciousness seem to go hand in hand. Raising our awareness helps us understand how energy runs everything on this planet (and possibly the entire universe). With a high awareness we get to see through the veil of daily distractions and of artificially maintained differences, because of the apparent scarcity and energy crisis.

In an abundant society sharing of resources would make perfect sense and would come naturally. So naturally that will not even be called sharing. Our caring nature will start to show and impact everything that we do.

Let's take for example the food production industry. Said industry will virtually transform overnight once profit will be replaced by compassion for fellow humans, plants and animals. Adding harmful substances to our food, poisoning the soil and torturing the animals will no longer make any sense nor will they be required. I suspect most of the animal products will be dropped entirely and animals freed to do what they came here to do. Plants will be allowed to grow at their own pace, providing their support via symbiosis with the insects and the microbes, and when they're ready they will offer their ripe fruit. The taste of food will be so much better! And this food will be a natural and tasty medicine for our bodies and it will always promote more health and vigour. It is very likely that we will eat a lot less, and yet feel much more energised than before. The more sensitive ones might even develop a deeper connection with the plant kingdom and "sense" when the fruit is ripe, and therefore clean of all the possibly "harmful toxins". (There are actually no natural harmful toxins, only the plant's immune system protecting itself, and also telling us that the fruit is not yet ready). Even geneticly modified plants may have their place if the "upgrade" is done with the agreement of the plant species and it's supportive of it and us humans.

They way people live and relate to each other will also dramatically change. There will be no need for locks, fences, or any kind of enforcement of "my property"! True friendship with no hidden interest will be the norm, with inner happiness radiating outward in big smiles, healthy bodies and heart felt connections.

Games will revert to means of learning stuff in a very fun and efficient manner, moving away from losers and victors. There are no victors or losers in a true game.

Children will be loved and cared for, but not a in possessive way. They will be allowed to grow and develop as they please, even if this means that they will have radically different thought patterns that their parents. Creativity will flourish, with children being the main source of it . A child providing an unexpected solution to a challenge will not be un-common.

While opening our selves to each other, we will also open up to nature, plants and animals. Communication with the entities behind those will be more and more common and the life experience will be so much more richer and colourful.

The arts and artists will play a major role in our lives. In fact, to us it may look like the life of every human in the abundant society is a form of art.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th April 2012), Isthatso (27th March 2012), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (24th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

No Hidden Agendas, No Double-talk

Wholeness of character. Sharing in a trusting environment.

I can't wait for the day when people's words, and feelings are taken at face value. No hidden agendas, no double-talk. Freedom, as the giver expressing what's in one's heart; freedom for the receiver trusting it's the real deal.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th April 2012), fourty-two (15th February 2015), GoingOn (11th May 2012), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (24th March 2012), Timreh (19th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Hi Wade and other here

I agree with your vision completely Wade about 100% more or less...

That's why I wrote short and sweet it will be THE paradise...

Every morning when I wake up I feel a bit heavy and not like I want to escape Earth but like "time is on, let's cut to the chase"...
    This heaviness will vanish since negative energy will not be force which runs Earth ...

The best part of my vision in which my soul is completely united with Creator is that we will consider Earth as crown jewel and infinite pleasure BUT not the only one since we will live our true nature , meaning that we WILL create new worlds ,new Earths .

We will be fully the holy ones -God's children which matured and now singing new worlds and ideas and thoughts into existence.
    Ability to go at will from total unity with Creator and personalized soul aspects is going to be as easy as you blink without effort.

One thing that I will put my stamp over here is my blessing to this effort even in this thread.
    I give a portion of my soul energy here as a statement of approval of my and all of our efforts and works into making this happen.

I bless you all and give my share in making all this happen ,bit by bit ,step by step until the universal wave of Love sweeps over.
    Love, love - and see what happens

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th April 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (24th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

thought I would share the world my daughter (6) and I dreamt up.
    We both like the sea especially wavey sea. we want to be able to surf and fly over the breaking seas like a cross between a dolphin and gull. we are going to have a farm that doesn't smell with a swimming pool and our horses will be able to talk to us.
    we will have a magic wardrobe that will allow us to go anywhere around the earth and moon so we won't have to sit around in the boring car.
    we want to fly through the clouds into the sunset and dive deep into the sea, we want to travel into space and learn about the stars. We want to be able to snuggle up and watch kung fu panda and eat popcorn.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Beren (24th March 2012), CdnSirian (30th April 2012), eaglespirit (24th March 2012), Isthatso (27th March 2012), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th May 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (24th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #94
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

The excited murmurings of the crowd in this rather antiquated town hall of Swanpool came to a hush as soon as I stepped up on the stage. I took a few moments to gaze over the locals, noting many rustic faces, hard worn from decades under the blistering sun and drying winds of central Victoria. I noted expressions of disgruntlement, of unease. The undercurrent of excitement so readily available in the audiences of the cities and suburbs was not to be found here. No, here they dealt in what they could see and hear, here they made decisions based upon a lifetime of experience. Quick to judge and slow to change were the people of Swanpool, and of many of the smaller country towns I had managed to fit into my busy schedule. They considered themselves realists. In the front row was a mother and her two children, a little girl of about ten and a little boy of perhaps seven. My gaze stopped on the little boy, and I looked deep into the eyes of this young starseed. There was hope. I cleared my throat and began, my deep, resonant voice effortlessly finding its way to the ears and minds of my audience.

This was the ninth week. The ninth week after the announcements and broadcasts that begun to transform all that we considered to be solid and real in our lives. The reforming and realigning power structures, the banking changes, the introduction of the first mass produced free energy systems and many other changes were redefining the lifestyle of the collective rapidly and irreversibly. And people were worried. They were worried what these changes meant, and they thought the worst as a natural way of being that had served them well to survive in this world up until this point. Now, most had no way of integrating all these changes. They were scared and distrustful. Scared of all the goodness that was flowing to them, scared of their new found riches and leisure time, scared of no longer being able to tune into news that showed murders and car crashes.

I paused, and scanned the country folk who had gathered to hear me. They had come from miles around, as good as a quarter of the population of the surrounding area were in this hall tonight. I was a must see and I had made time to visit every town, every community I could. Because I knew what was going on. That first broadcast sent most into shock, but not me. Very quickly people began to gather around me to hear what I had to say, first at work, and down the street. Initially it was only two or three, but as day one turned into day two and day three, I found more and more coming to hear my version of the events, what they meant and how best to cope with them. On the first weekend I was asked to make an address at the local RSL club. From there, knowledge of me and the message I had to give spread like wildfire. I knew they walked away with a confidence and acceptance of the challenges ahead. With my words they were able to re-chart their lives, remap their futures. I put into plain words exactly what they needed to hear. By the end of the second week I had made it onto television, Primetime. People wanted to hear what I had to say. People needed to hear what I had to say. In the third and fourth weeks I gave talks every night to packed halls, often two talks a day. I visited every suburb in Melbourne, never turning down an invitation. My voice, which had been ignored and overridden for so long, was finally being heard. This was the time I had been working towards for all my life.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Beren (19th April 2012), CdnSirian (30th April 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), Timreh (19th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

One hour later

While surfing the web, my connection suddenly fails. I reboot but I have lost internet connectivity. Thinking perhaps I forgot to pay the bill and my ISP has shut me down I grab my cell and dial their number. Push send. Nothing. No phone connection either. Now I do not mess with my cell phone bill because it is the source of my livelihood.

Something is definitely wrong.

Just then my girlfriend calls me asking did I pay the cable bill. Yup, something is afoot.

Looking out my office window I catch a glimpse of a man gesturing to another and pointing at his cell. The other holds up his cell and just shrugs (yeah, I know, mine too!). Strange.

I get up and walk down the hall to the door, step out into the corridor. A few of my neighbours are out there discussing these very same interruptions to their services. After a few words I decide to go outside. More people milling about. Angry voices are interspersed with actual fearful ones. No one knows what has happened.

I walk down the street. It is the same scenario everywhere. I decide since I'm out to get a few things at the grocery store a block further up the street. Before I get there I see I am not going to be shopping today. A large, angry and confused crowd is milling about the entrance. A sign on the door says that the store is closed due to the internet being down.

More and more people are coming out and gathering together in small groups. I notice a friend of mine and so I go over to see what he knows. But no one knows anything. There has been no news because there is no way to deliver it.

I decide to go back inside and dig out my little crank up short wave, AM/FM radio. Mostly static. The only station I do find on the air is a small local one. They have no clue what has happened either. The radio fades out so I spend half a minute cranking it up with power again. I select a shorter band. Here, I find a few more stations. Finally, from Buffalo, New York, I get some actual news.

The world wide web has been purposely shut down, they say. All borders have been closed and all flights cancelled. People were being urged to stay in their homes and encouraged not to panic. The host says all information networks are to stay down until further notice. Beyond that even he had no idea what was happening.

I went out to pass on the information to my neighbours. That done I come back in. My girl is getting scared but I hold her close and calm her down. I decide I'd better prepare as best I can.

First, I check the tap and verify we still have service. Thank God. To keep my girlfriend calm I ask her to fill as many pots and containers as she can and stack them in the corner of the kitchen. While she is doing that I start filling the tub. I decide that since the water is still on we can still flush the toilet. This is all just a precaution, I tell myself - just in case things get worse.

I go back out to the living room to check the TV. Still no signal. I lock and chain the front door. Then I begin collecting all our candles and matches and flashlights, again just in case. Electricity is working so cooking won't be a problem. When she has finished storing water, my girlfriend comes in and sits down beside me on the couch. We stare together at the blank screen, silently.

My mind is churning. What else should we do? I decide we should cook up a big meal now and defrost that roast - just in case the power goes off. I tell my girlfriend the plan and she agrees that's a good idea.

We spend the next few hours cooking. We don't speak much, keeping to our own thoughts. The tension and worry are mounting but the activity is holding more visceral emotions at bay. By now it's late afternoon and so we decide to eat.

Occasionally there is a bump at the door or a loud voice echoing down the corridor beyond the front door. Little panic evident yet, but that will change as night approaches, I think to myself.

Dinner done, we wash the remaining dishes together and put them away. We sit back down on the couch. With nothing left to do, the questions and worries begin to mount. What's going on? How is my daughter and my family? Is this just the beginning? Will it get worse?

Realizing that inactivity will only breed fear I ask my girlfriend if she is into playing a game. We play a few games of Sorry, then switch to Uno. But our hearts aren't in it. Another few hours pass and the games no longer hold back the mounting fear. What the heck is going on?

Just then a loud noise makes both of us jump up off the couch. We look at each other sheepishly as we realize it is the TV. After a few clicks and a hisses, a pixelated and garbled picture appears. Then the scene solidifies. It is the Canadian flag with a caption beneath: "Please stand by".

A minute later a famous and familiar face comes on the screen. Good old Lloyd Robertson, the anchorman, begins with a welcome and overview. Then he gets into the meat of it. We both lean forward to watch.

"The Canadian Government, in cooperation with their counterparts south of the border have begun an operation unprecedented in modern human history. The power structure behind our lives has been dismantled. There have been massive arrests both here and in America today. The head bankers, senior politicians, high ranking military personnel, and CEO's of the largest corporations, along with many other lesser players have been arrested and are being detained, pending charges. The Federal Reserve Banking system has been halted and the central banks stripped of their authority. In order that no forewarning could be given, all media outlets were disrupted including TV, internet, cell phones, landlines and radio for almost twelve hours today.

Word is coming in sporadically that the same situation is apparently playing out in many places around the globe.

Normally, our Prime Minister would address the nation but Stephan Harper, Art Carney, Jim Flaherty and many other of our political leaders have been detained. The financial system is also frozen until further notice.

It is a time of uncertainty and confusion as the players who perpetrated this action have offered very little in the way of facts and motivation for their actions. We are asking all citizens to remain calm and stay indoors for the time being. We are presently in communication with certain individuals who claim to be part of this take-over. They assure us this is a peaceful action and that no civilians will be harmed in its implementation. They further claim to be working for the common man and that the average citizen has nothing to fear.

We take you now to Parliment Hill in Ottawa where correspond..."

The signal suddenly blinks off.
    "Holy ****!" I exclaim, "It's starting!"

Before my girl can respond the TV yelps and screeches and the screen flickers in a kaleidescope of colors. When it steadies these words are all it says: "Tyranny can only happen when good men do nothing."

"What?" I wondered out loud.
    "What does that mean?" asked my girlfriend.

"It means the **** has hit the fan, I guess"
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th April 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (24th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Go to http://psci2012.blogspot.com for updates.
    Last edited by kk4aei; 14th May 2012 at 17:59. Reason: added link

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kk4aei For This Post:

araucaria (5th May 2012), Chester (6th May 2012), christian (30th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (4th May 2012), modwiz (5th May 2012), mountain_jim (30th April 2012), Muzz (30th April 2012), NancyV (30th April 2012), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2012), twelve31 (1st May 2012), wynderer (30th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #97
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Limor posted this link: on Wade Frazier's thread recently. It is full length film about a post-industrial civilization on a happy parallel earth - though a volunteer goes to earth (no one really wants to go to earth...lol) where the film takes place for the most part. It is an enchanting story. Thanks Limor.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th May 2012), modwiz (5th May 2012), NancyV (30th April 2012)

34. Link to Post #98
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by kk4aei (here)
    Listen to www.wonksmedia.com/bill_ryan__todd_hathaway.mp3 - Our loose-knit network of researchers and supporters continue moving forward on the advanced energy technology front, with several technologies up and running at the present, two of which utilize quantum resonance principles. These technologies are at a point in development that a public disclosure is inevitable; however, the security issues keep things running full steam ahead only behind the scenes, with little public exposure.
    Welcome!

That's quite a first post .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

modwiz (5th May 2012)

36. Link to Post #99
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Re: www.wonksmedia.com/bill_ryan__todd_hathaway.mp3

Extremely interesting listen, 2 + yrs later.

37. Link to Post #100
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

thanks -- i would personally prefer a future w/o cellphone towers all around, however

Quote Posted by kk4aei (here)
    Listen to www.wonksmedia.com/bill_ryan__todd_hathaway.mp3 - Our loose-knit network of researchers and supporters continue moving forward on the advanced energy technology front, with several technologies up and running at the present, two of which utilize quantum resonance principles. These technologies are at a point in development that a public disclosure is inevitable; however, the security issues keep things running full steam ahead only behind the scenes, with little public exposure.

To give you an idea of what these technologies are capable of manifesting, we have personally observed a reduction in transcontinental flight time by one hour (four hours instead of five hours) while another technology increased efficiency of vehicles by up to 75% (extending the range of an electric car range between recharging by a factor of 4). Laptops can be permanently unplugged from the grid, which would allow tethering with a cell phone at ANY location where cell phone service is accessible. Many of these technologies are plug and play technologies that anyone can utilize with no training whatsoever, but they're not in production. Yet...soooooo, we continue to serve as a bridge between the public and the inventors, to ensure that an awareness does not reach a critical mass of people before public disclosure is formally scheduled. Does that mean we are suppressing the release of this information? No...we are respecting the wishes of these inventors by limiting public exposure until sufficient resources and manpower support have brought these technologies into full scale production with sufficient security in place. For more information, you can contact Todd or Nora at 202-244-2932 or just email kk4aei@wonksmedia.com. These are technologies that will help transition human consciousness beyond duality, some of which also have positive environmental effects, to include neutralizing seismic energies that would otherwise result in earthquakes. They can be adapted to so many other uses that for all practical purposes, humanity has already arrived at a Type 1 civilization...minus disclosure. The bottleneck is security. Once we have a network in place with adequate security, with sufficient funds allocated for full scale production, it is simply a matter of perhaps six months before a public disclosure event is conducted.

Geopolitical deadlines of concern are the Middle East conflict that is still in the works, unfortunately. Israeli politics are setting the stage for early elections this October, with the issue of a pre-emptive strike against Iran at the forefront, while in the U.S. we have to deal with November elections that may or may not be held as people expect. These advanced technologies are up and running at DOZENS of locations in multiple countries throughout the world. Currently, this network is spearheading an initiative to couple multiple units based upon one of these technologies to the auroral energies in the Northern hemisphere, in order to stabilize Earth energies.

"We" are NOT part of any formally established group, foundation or company. We are all volunteers. Remaining unstructured and decentralized has helped ensure the success of as many researchers as possible on a limited scale; however, to ramp up operations to full scale production, disclosure and large scale funding will be required.

The bottleneck to success remains a security issue.

==================

Archives to other interviews from this event were posted to http://www.commutefaster.com/EnergyArchive2009.html on the left side of the page.

==================

See also http://www.wonksmedia.com/leadership.pdf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast