+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Face to Face with Annie Machon

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Face to Face with Annie Machon

Annie Machon is a former British Security Service (MI5) intelligence officer who left the Service at the same time as David Shayler, her partner at the time, to help him blow the whistle about criminality within the intelligence agencies.

By doing this, they had to give up their careers, go on the run across Europe, live in hiding for a year, and then spend the next two years in exile in Paris. They, and many of their friends, family, supporters and journalists, were intimidated, arrested, and put on trial.

In 1996 she and Shayler resigned to blow the whistle on a series of crimes committed by the spies. These include: MI5 files held on government ministers, illegal MI5 phone taps, lying to government, IRA bombs that should and could have been prevented, the 1994 bombing of the Israeli embassy in London, when two innocent people were wrongfully convicted, the attempted, illegal MI6 assassination of Colonel Gadaffi of Libya.

Drawing on her varied experiences, she is now a intelligence expert, author, journalist, international tour and event organizer, political campaigner, media trainer, and PR consultant. She is also a recognized international public speaker on a variety of intelligence-related and civil liberties issues.

She is a part of the 9/11 Truth movement and believes that the September 11 attacks were conducted by the US government to provide a pretense for war. She also calls for a new inquiry into 9/11.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy

2. Link to Post #2
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Face to Face with Annie Machon

"We had joined MI5 to try and stop terrorism,not get involved with agencies that carried out terrorism...particularly false flag terrorism,where they were paying those Al qaeda cells,who were even than percived to be a threat"

This incredibly important testimony is worth bumping.this lady is an extremely courages whistleblower who says the obvious out loud...well worth to watch and pass to others.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

58andfixed (26th December 2011), baddbob (26th December 2011), Cidersomerset (27th December 2011), Miller (27th December 2011), modwiz (26th December 2011), Seikou-Kishi (10th January 2012), seko (25th December 2011), steveofengland (23rd January 2013), The One (25th December 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

More balls than the likes of bush or blair could ever hope to have. Just shows how the majority of people join agencies for the right reasons but once your in you have to tow the line. Not too different from the Hells Angels really/

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

58andfixed (26th December 2011), Cidersomerset (27th December 2011), Limor Wolf (25th December 2011), Miller (27th December 2011), seko (25th December 2011), The One (25th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Brilliant interview .. thx for putting this on. It always puzzles me when I come across an interview like this and the people are left alone (still alive) afterwards .... raises many questions.

ps. the 2nd youtube interview was on the BBC !! the official mouthpiece of the UK "institution" !! .. even more puzzling.

.. i wonder if her official orders read as follows: go out & worm your way into the alternative media community and wait for you next set of orders .... ps. say hi & send our love to Nick Pope while you're there.

on a positive note (ie. what I would expect), her partner (ex partner) appears to be the subject of a smear campaign and mind control operation?:

and... former MI5 officer David Shayler, 37, yesterday lost an appeal against his conviction under the Official Secrets Act for ...

in summary .. both he and she gave the "institution" the finger? .. both were threatened .. he stuck to his guns? .. she turned and is being made into an "asset"?

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    Annie Machon is a former British Security Service (MI5) intelligence officer who left the Service at the same time as David Shayler, her partner at the time, to help him blow the whistle about criminality within the intelligence agencies.

<snip>
    Last edited by Aurelius; 13th January 2012 at 01:56.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th January 2012), Fred259 (26th December 2011), Limor Wolf (26th December 2011), misericordia (26th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Two of the most interesting interviews I have seen for some time. Thanks for posting. I was aware of David Shayler but Annie Machon had slipped under my radar. David Shayler had trial by media and has since disappeared but I think Annie Machon is probably still around because she is not naming names but talking in generalities. I was pleased to hear her reference Naomi Klein's Shock Doctrine which alongside John Perkin's Confessions of an Economic Hitman really does tell it how it is.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th December 2011), Limor Wolf (26th December 2011), Miller (27th December 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

Just finished watching - very good interviews and many thanks The One. This is one whistleblower who imo is telling the truth. Shame about David Shayler . . .

Annie Machon is right when she says that the 9/11 incident could be the one that brings it all toppling down, ie. when people start to say "hey, this can't be right . . " and start thinking and researching then they say "if they lied to us about this, what else have they lied to us about . . .?' - This is precisely what brought me to the point I'm at now.
    Last edited by Miller; 27th December 2011 at 19:04.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th December 2011), Limor Wolf (27th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

[QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Brilliant interview .. thx for putting this on. It always puzzles me when I come across an interview like this and the people are left alone (still alive) afterwards .... raises many questions.

ps. the 2nd youtube interview was on the BCC !! the official mouthpiece of the UK "institution" !! .. even more puzzling.

.. i wonder if her official orders read as follows: go out & worm your way into the alternative media community and wait for you next set of orders .... ps. say hi & send our love to Nick Pope while you're there.

on a positive note (ie. what I would expect), her partner (ex partner) appears to be the subject of a smear campaign and mind control operation?:

and... former MI5 officer David Shayler, 37, yesterday lost an appeal against his conviction under the Official Secrets Act for ...

in summary .. both he and she gave the "institution" the finger? .. both were threatened .. he stuck to his guns? .. she turned and is being made into an "asset"?

<snip>
    Members of the British Parliament were told in no uncertain terms that if they didn’t shut up about 9/11 they would be found floating face down in the river Thames.

Meanwhile twinkle eyes floats around the world telling everyone she at one time worked for MI5 and that 9/11 was an inside job.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Aurelius (13th January 2012), modwiz (27th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

[QUOTE=Fred259;389192]

ps. the 2nd youtube interview was on the BCC !! the official mouthpiece of the UK "institution" !! .. even more puzzling.

<snip>
    Members of the British Parliament were told in no uncertain terms that if they didn’t shut up about 9/11 they would be found floating face down in the river Thames.

Meanwhile twinkle eyes floats around the world telling everyone she at one time worked for MI5 and that 9/11 was an inside job.
    So are you saying that what she says is untrue?

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks TheOne she makes alot of good points most of which we are familier with here , whatever her motives she is disclosing and as she says its
    'Handy having suicide bombers as there is no one to put on trial' and although she and Shayla have been discredited by mainstream press as
    'cranks' she is still brave enough to keep talking...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th December 2011 at 20:13.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Miller (27th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Just finished the second video she is very enlightened and sounds genuine. Of course as Fred and Aurelius points out she could be a plant , I certainly did not
    get that from the vids, but who knows as she said in the 2nd vid 'I am not a conspiracy theorist I am a ex MI5 officer' I'll give her the benifit of the doubt for now..

One thing I do agree on and have said on several posts, is I don't trust Nick Pope and he definately feels like a plant .....

This debate is from 2008, Annie is argueing that there is truth in the alternate view of 9/11
    Mr. MOD. Pope was arguing the the US/UK government view of 9/11

Nick Halder interviews Nick Pope about 9/11, Who believes Al Ciada did it.....
    If you watch this and think Nick is not a plant, well !!!!!!!!!!

The Nick Halder interview is odd and amusing and without doubt proves Nick Pope
    is not in our camp imho !!!!!

Nick an establishment man , his father was a high ranking civilian scientist in the MOD

I did not realise how long this interview is and how detailed it is about Nicks background
    deffinately a queen & country man, i have listened to the first two parts may post it on a
    seperate thread when i listen to the rest ??? don't think many will listen to it down here..LOL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th December 2011 at 23:39.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

CNN UFO debate 24 August 2011

Nick Pope saying nothing as usual on the panel. James Fox asks him directly what was the MOD's verdict on the 10% of genuine
    sighting by the military etc. He batted it away as usual by saying they thought it might be advanced enemy tech!!!
    He laughed it off when asked about Alien abductions & crop circles....

For me there is plenty of reasons to doubt Nick Popes sincerity, But Annie sounds genuine unless there is some vids of her contradicting this I have not seen yet...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th December 2011 at 18:23.

19. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

The Nick Pope interview is interesting. He doesn’t actually say anything and spends more time talking about his family and father in particular. He then goes onto talking about his secondary education and his A level examination results as if this was some kind of job interview. That’s kind of it………

He did say he passed English Literature, Economics and History at A level and went onto study law at University before being persuaded to go into the MOD by his father.

So now we know that he doesn’t have the technical skills or scientific background to make serious judgements technical evaluation or consideration on what may or may not be happening with UFO’s and certainly 9/11.

Actually I feel a bit sorry for him, they are just using him in what Vladimir Lenin would describe as a useful idiot. I’m not saying he is an idiot clearly he isn’t , but its reasonable to assume that if someone at the MOD is working on the UFO desk he should at least have some scientific background or an interest in astro physics.

If you had a legal problem to solve would you call an astro physicist?

Turning to your point about Ms Machon Cider, the problem here is that she works for the establishment. I put it to you that she never left the establishment as others have suggested.

Like Nick Pope she doesn’t tell us anything new, but instead stands in front of the truth and in so doing creates a shadow covering up the truth.

The 9/11 crime scene is extremely complex and has its roots back in the early 1970s.

If you are interested in finding out more go to abel danger and start your education.
    Last edited by Fred259; 28th December 2011 at 10:27.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th December 2011), sunflower (13th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

I'd say what she says has dis-info in it. ie. part truth, part lies. no great truth will ever be given by her. She has a clear objective, perhaps to hold her position (in the public) for reasons unknown to us.

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    <snip>
    So are you saying that what she says is untrue?

22. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'd just like to bump this thread as today Annie Machon was live on msm BBC radio 2, on the Jeremy Vine show. Ashe gave her story from being recruited into MI5 and the minister file scandal and then open the Libya box about MI6 funding Islamic terrorists that they were supposed to be investigating and the failed assainiation attempt, and that they publicly funded the Libya "liberation" and she went on to say, again live to the nation that they murdered gaddafi. vine was quick to interject with "if" thats what happened and "we will never know the truth"

it made a change for something like that to make it on to the bbc and hoping it stirred something up in the listeners and leads them to an awakening!
    Born of frustration.

+ Reply to Thread