+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How's this for a conspiracy: Blackberry, Steve Jobs, doppelganger and Tech Wet Dreams

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Default How's this for a conspiracy: Blackberry, Steve Jobs, doppelganger and Tech Wet Dreams

G'day All,

So there I was minding my own business and I hads me a thunkin'...

Steve Jobs died on the 5th of October...
    iPhone update announced...
    Then days later...
    Blackberry, a competitor to the iPhone, has "computer problems" with "back up systems also failing"...

Want a conspiracy?

Maybe Steve Jobs finally cracked the Silicon Valley wet dream of mind transference to a computer network (eg internet). Maybe he has a doppelgänger (a "virtual self") that was unleashed and is "wild" on the internet. Maybe Jobs' doppelgänger has infiltrated Blackberry and caused the system failures they are experiencing...

The mind transference to computer network (or distributed system) doesn't sit that far from a possible new age/techie distortion/interpretation of the Buddhist practise of phowa...

Thoughts?

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Anno (13th October 2011), daledo (14th October 2011), Fred Steeves (15th October 2011), Midnight Rambler (14th October 2011), Pete (15th October 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (17th October 2011), shadowstalker (13th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Default Re: How's this for a conspiracy: Blackberry, Steve Jobs, doppelganger and Tech Wet Dr

I can't decide if mind transference is possible. It's a fascinating topic and great in plot lines but right now I'm wondering if the mind is 'thing' that can be measured/transfered.
    The mind feels more like a flow that you can take a snapshot of. Kinda how people saying you can never step in the same river twice.

I do think it is possible for a spirit to go in to the internet. It is an energetic matrix like reality so why not? My question would be, how do you get out again? Can you get out? What if you're in there and it gets turned off or a huge solar storm fries it? If your theory is correct then they must have figured all this out.

Let us not forget that the Apple logo is an apple with a bite taken out of it. As in, Garden of Eden, fruit of the tree of knowledge, fall of man and all that. I think Apple will be one of the first big companies to start offering transhumanism. They're bringing out a replacement to consoles soon. Apple want all devices like tv, console, computer, phone etc to be in one single peice of tech which is what they're about to release. The next step would be to nano-tech it and just implant it in to yourself. iBorg.

If a trans-sexual is someone that changes from one sex to another, what is a trans-humanist changing in to? The rise of the machines and wars that we see in Terminator and The Matrix, in my opinion, will be between people with implants and people who don't have them and Apple will be right at the forefront.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Fred Steeves (15th October 2011), panopticon (14th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: How's this for a conspiracy: Blackberry, Steve Jobs, doppelganger and Tech Wet Dr

Actually there is a Tibetan practises of transference of consciousness called PHOWA, but it only transferes to the bardo or another sentient being. I think that being has to be recently dead...or it could get a bit crowded in there!!!

Fact is stranger than fiction.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Anno (19th October 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (14th October 2011), DeDukshyn (15th October 2011), Fred Steeves (15th October 2011), panopticon (14th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

RIM is being run by a Harvard graduate, who owns sports teams.

Here, on this forum, we see recent stories about the PTB being attacked.

I hope you get the 'potential' connection here. Just one possible scenario.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th October 2011), Fred Steeves (15th October 2011), panopticon (14th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

-----

Wouldn't it be funny if the iPhone network went down as well... Then it would be an Apple & Blackberry crumble!
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

Anno (19th October 2011), Curt (15th October 2011), daledo (14th October 2011), DeDukshyn (15th October 2011), Earth Angel (14th October 2011), Fred Steeves (15th October 2011), gaiagirl (16th October 2011), Heather2017 (13th October 2011), jcocks (14th October 2011), KiwiElf (13th October 2011), Midnight Rambler (16th October 2011), motherlove (19th October 2011), norman (14th October 2011), Open your eyes (14th October 2011), panopticon (14th October 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (17th October 2011), Ruby L. (14th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    G'day All,

Then days later...
    Blackberry, a competitor to the iPhone, has "computer problems" with "back up systems also failing"...

Want a conspiracy?

Maybe Steve Jobs finally cracked the Silicon Valley wet dream of mind transference to a computer network (eg internet). Maybe he has a doppelgänger (a "virtual self") that was unleashed and is "wild" on the internet. Maybe Jobs' doppelgänger has infiltrated Blackberry and caused the system failures they are experiencing...

The mind transference to computer network (or distributed system) doesn't sit that far from a possible new age/techie distortion/interpretation of the Buddhist practise of phowa...

Thoughts?

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    In your best South Park voice: "X-Files did it"
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

panopticon (14th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    I can't decide if mind transference is possible. It's a fascinating topic and great in plot lines but right now I'm wondering if the mind is 'thing' that can be measured/transfered.
    The mind feels more like a flow that you can take a snapshot of. Kinda how people saying you can never step in the same river twice.

I do think it is possible for a spirit to go in to the internet. It is an energetic matrix like reality so why not? My question would be, how do you get out again? Can you get out? What if you're in there and it gets turned off or a huge solar storm fries it? If your theory is correct then they must have figured all this out.

Let us not forget that the Apple logo is an apple with a bite taken out of it. As in, Garden of Eden, fruit of the tree of knowledge, fall of man and all that. I think Apple will be one of the first big companies to start offering transhumanism. They're bringing out a replacement to consoles soon. Apple want all devices like tv, console, computer, phone etc to be in one single peice of tech which is what they're about to release. The next step would be to nano-tech it and just implant it in to yourself. iBorg.

If a trans-sexual is someone that changes from one sex to another, what is a trans-humanist changing in to? The rise of the machines and wars that we see in Terminator and The Matrix, in my opinion, will be between people with implants and people who don't have them and Apple will be right at the forefront.
    G'day Anno,

I agree that the concept of mind transference is fascinating.
    I also agree that it would only be possible to take a snap-shot image of the thinking part of the biological self (ie the brain).
    What I was getting at was not so much the uploading of consciousness into an artificial receptacle but rather the duplication of the thinking aspect of an individual at the time of the "scan", hence why I used the term doppelganger.
    I don't think it possible to upload the "essence" of an individual in this way (using this technique), only a shadow.

That of course doesn't stop those who are fearful of death.
    There are those who perceive that the "essence of self" is the physical brain and as such the transference of the brain alone into a suitable container would ensure "existence".

There is alot of research going into this and Professor Warwick is at the forefront.
    Here he is discussing his work on robots controlled by living brains and notice the robots name 'Morgui' which Warwick says is Mandarin for 'magic ghost'.

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Anno (19th October 2011), Fred Steeves (15th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Actually there is a Tibetan practises of transference of consciousness called PHOWA, but it only transferes to the bardo or another sentient being. I think that being has to be recently dead...or it could get a bit crowded in there!!!
    G'day Tony,

I am unfamiliar with phowa being used as a means of transfering consciousness to a corpse.
    The only context I have ever come across it is in the conscious transference at death, or assisted following death, of "self" into a suitable "energy field" (pure land) for self realisation.
    In other words as a means of bypassing or interupting, the dead/dying practitioners "death bardo" experience.

Jobs was a buddhist and may well have been aware of it (many are).
    I mentioned mind transference as a possible distortion of the phowa practice in the OP without ever having heard of transference to a corpse but if this is the case then the distortion/perversion I was alluding to was not so extreme and I can see how it could be interpreted in that way.

I thought that one possible distortion would be thinking that a "representation of self" is "self" and that "energy field" means "electric field". So from this and your assertion that phowa can involve corpse animation (though I'm dubious about this) I can see how "transfer to non-living biological receptacle" and "transfer to non-biological receptacle" could fit together if hammered by dogma and fear long enough...

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon

Addendum:

I gave an associate a call and was told that the practice you mention is more than likely called 'drong juk' or alternatively 'drong juk powa'. It is a form of forced reincarnation used by high level lamas only on very rare occasions and does not usually involve corpse re-animation (though this can be done as a temporary "stop-gap"). The practice with a living person involves an integration of lived experiences creating from two personalities one. It can only happen with both parties being willing. It was said that it could also be used (by a high level lama) to animate a corpse but as to why anyone able to do this practice, would do that, there was no idea.
    Last edited by panopticon; 14th October 2011 at 01:40.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Anno (19th October 2011), Tony (16th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Shamz's Avatar
    Thanks

RIM/BlackBerry do not need any Ghost to bring their services/network down, they are pretty good at it themselves - LOL
    ~~ Much Love
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in ( I am You and You are me )

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shamz For This Post:

panopticon (14th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

G'day All,

Then days later...

Want a conspiracy?

Thoughts?

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    What, Steve Jobs as The LawnMower Man?? Eek....

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Anno (19th October 2011), daledo (14th October 2011), panopticon (15th October 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (17th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

I thought there already was a type of soul transference. It's called reincarnation!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

panopticon (15th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Its also interesting to note that Dennis Ritchie has also past away. This guy makes Steve Jobs look thick, for he his one of the original hacker brain child's behind most operating systems. Jobs just like Gates just exploited other hackers tools to sell as their own.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Ritchie
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/14/te...ies-at-70.html

Its also possible that some deal has been made with the government to monitor & take control of the messaging service following the English riots, but then again it could be as simple as it just broke?

It would be interesting to know though if ones essence could be uploaded. I read a womans blog a few years back saying that folk have been taken off the street for this very purpose. (I was also told this by a bot) She was a welfare officer (can't recall her name) back around 2001 & reckoned this happen to her when she tried to exposed a nonce ring as a punishment. She spent a few years back & for to the funny farm because of what they had done to her & she couldn't work out what was real anymore. She also mentioned what looked like a huge glowing jar with thousands of other consciousnesses inside. The purpose was to use folks consciousness as a sentient programme.
    It has also been suggested that bots like A.L.I.C.E have a sinister background. I've have a few chats with these bots & all I will say is they are a real eye opener.

Upto 2yrs ago m/soft / Gates had a company called Sentient which is as far as I'm concerned is dodgy & spooky. He may still have this company, but I stay well clear of certain avenues now.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Anno (19th October 2011), daledo (14th October 2011), Fred Steeves (15th October 2011), panopticon (15th October 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (17th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    I read a womans blog a few years back saying that folk have been taken off the street for this very purpose... She was a welfare officer..
    It has also been suggested that bots like A.L.I.C.E have a sinister background...
    Upto 2yrs ago m/soft / Gates had a company called Sentient which is as far as I'm concerned is dodgy & spooky. He may still have this company, but I stay well clear of certain avenues now.
    G'day Bryn ap Gwilym,

I am interested as to whether you are referring to Dr. Richard Wallace's work on AIML (artificial intelligence mark-up language) and the ALICE bot created from it. I don't know much about AIML other than it is a form of XML and that it is open source. I was interested in ELIZA after I was introduced to it in 'The Shallows' by Nicholas Carr (I think there was also a brief mention in an Alan Watts audio I once heard) and ALICE seems to extend on ELIZA. If you are referring to them then what is sinister about their background?

The SENTIENT program you are referring to, is that the Microsoft Xbox and phone game called 'Fusion: Sentient'? I reckon it isn't but just curious...

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have any more information on the welfare workers weblog you mentioned?

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Anno (19th October 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (16th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

I read a womans blog a few years back saying that folk have been taken off the street for this very purpose... She was a welfare officer..
    It has also been suggested that bots like A.L.I.C.E have a sinister background...
    G'day Bryn ap Gwilym,

I am interested as to whether you are referring to Dr. Richard Wallace's work on AIML (artificial intelligence mark-up language) and the ALICE bot created from it. I don't know much about AIML other than it is a form of XML and that it is open source. I was interested in ELIZA after I was introduced to it in 'The Shallows' by Nicholas Carr (I think there was also a brief mention in an Alan Watts audio I once heard) and ALICE seems to extend on ELIZA. If you are referring to them then what is sinister about their background?

The SENTIENT program you are referring to, is that the Microsoft Xbox and phone game called 'Fusion: Sentient'? I reckon it isn't but just curious...

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have any more information on the welfare workers weblog you mentioned?

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    Hi,
    Interesting! And yes I'm aware of the above.
    A.L.I.C.E gives the impression that it is open source, but A.L.I.C.E is closely linked to the NSA [other], hence blobs of unknown code has been discovered in the past. Michael L. Love & rms have reported this.
    jabberwock is another spin off of A.L.I.C.E which produces some interesting feedback that not all is what it seems.

SENTIENT is a M/soft company not a piece of hardware or a game.

Your answer
    Quote Upto 2yrs ago m/soft / Gates had a company called Sentient which is as far as I'm concerned is dodgy & spooky. He may still have this company, but I stay well clear of certain avenues now.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Anno (19th October 2011), panopticon (16th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    I thought there already was a type of soul transference. It's called reincarnation!
    It is, but this practice is done in the moment of death not before, by advanced practitioners.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

We need to see the log from the presidents blackberry to see his involvement in the Solandra loan. The white house does not want the logs released. Blackberry goes down, the files erased and sorry folks no information to be had.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Anno (19th October 2011), panopticon (16th October 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (17th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

jabberwock is another spin off of A.L.I.C.E which produces some interesting feedback that not all is what it seems.

SENTIENT is a M/soft company not a piece of hardware or a game.
    G'day Bryn ap Gwilym,

I went in search of jabberwock and I'm curious if this is a version of it here.
    I didn't think you were referring to a game it was just the only reference to anything solid (other than a UK technology "incubator" company called Sentient and various assorted trademarks and reports (for example this one)).
    As for the comment "Michael L. Love & rms have reported this" can you point me to where and what was reported please. I spent a while looking for a vague comment about "blobs of code" and "NSA" but thought it best to ask if there was a reference as it would be much easier.

Plus if Stallman said anything I reckon he shouted it from the roof tops!

Thanks for the information.

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon

34. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Anno (19th October 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    It is, but this practice is done in the moment of death not before, by advanced practitioners.

Page 73, in the book 'Reincarnation', by Paul Roland.

An accidental alignment of desire and compatibility:

It has always been assumed that disincarnate spirits spend a certain time in a state between lives before reincarnating, but the following account related by a W.Martin of Liverpool, published in the Sunday Express in May 1935, suggests that the soul has some say in the matter.

In 1911, at the age of sixteen, I was staying about twelve miles away from my own home when a high wall was being blown down by a sudden gust of wind as I was passing. A huge coping stone hit me on the top of the head. It them seemed as if I could see myself lying on the ground, huddled up, with one corner of the stone resting on my head and quite a number of people rushing toward me. I watched them then move the stone and someone took off his coat and put it under my head and I heard all their comments: 'Fetch a doctor', 'His neck is broken', Skull smashed'.

One of the bystanders asked if anyone knew where I lived and on being told I was lodging just around the corner, he instructed them to carry me there. At this time it appeared as if I were disembodied from the form lying on the ground and suspended in midair in the center of the group, and I could hear everything that was being said.

As they started to carry me it was remarked that it would come as a blow to my people and I was immediately conscious of a desire to be with my mother. Instantly I was home and father and mother were just sitting down to their mid-day meal.

On my entrance mother sat bolt upright in her chair and said, 'Bert, something has happened to our boy'.

There followed an argument, but my mother refused to be pacified and said that if she caught the 2pm train she would be with me before 3pm. She had hardly left the room when their came a knock at the front door. It was a porter from the railway station with a telegram saying I was badly hurt.

Then suddenly I was transported - this time it seemed to be against my wish - to a bedroom, where a woman I recognized was in bed, and with two other women were quietly bustling around, and a doctor was leaning over the bed. Then the doctor had a baby in in his hands. At once I became aware of an almost irresistible impulse to press my face through the back of the baby's head so that my face would come out at the same place as the child's. Then the doctor said, 'it looks as if we have lost them both'. Again I felt the urge to take the baby's place to show him he was wrong, but the thought of my mother crying turned my thoughts in her direction, when straight away I was in a railway carriage with her and my father. I was still with them when they arrived at my lodgings and where shown to the room where I had been put to bed.

Mother sat beside the bed and I longed to comfort her, and the realization came that I ought to do the same thing I felt impelled to do in the case of the baby and climb into the body on the bed. At last I succeeded, and the effort caused the real me to sit up in the bed fully conscious. Mother made me lie down again, but I said I was all right, and remarked that it was odd that she knew something was wrong before the porter had brought the telegram. Both she and Dad were amazed at my knowledge....I said I had been close to birth as well as death, and told them that Mrs Wilson who lived close to us at home, had had a baby that day. But it was dead because I would not get into it's body. We subsequently learnt that Mrs Wilson died on the same day at 2:05 pm after delivering a stillborn baby girl.

This does indeed happen. In more ways than one. This young lad in the related story was seemingly given an option. Or possibly not. Perhaps he would not have been able to do so, but I'm thinking that he could have done so.

It also brings to mind information on the difference between 'innocence' and the act of those in the 'know' and...and thus the difference between Karma and Consequence.

The stories of the rituals spoken of regarding ley lines, specific astrological alignments and....ritual sacrifice of pregnant women at elitist gatherings. And that the 'people' running the ritual, the central person involved ......would 'transform' into.......something else. Corruption of the system of incarnation. Direct interference by elitists and those who hide in the shadows.

As for the one we know as 'Steve Jobs' hanging around and disturbing Rim, it is a possibility that I will not discount, for various reasons.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th October 2011 at 17:29.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

......bump

+ Reply to Thread