+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

1. Link to Post #181
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    I will share something from a very wise friend. Very elegant, short, accessible yet has the power to clear up a whole lot of confusion regarding:

"Ascension" and the "Split"

Quote The frequency is increasing on the planet. (That's all the ascension really is in a nutshell.)

Increased frequency carries more consciousness with it.

There are humans who are not capable of holding that increase.

If you understand that then you understand "the split."

Gaia needs to cleanse ... Mama needs a bath. Would have been much better all around if we had been better "stewards" and kept things in balance and harmony.

End of "the cycle." Harvest.

Wheat will be seperated from the chaff.

Inelia suggests a "contract" of sorts regarding the process. Could be ... I don't know. I have heard of similar variants to that from people I trust.

I don't expect a "rapture" type of event.

When I read the Law of One series my take was that we all had to dump the body regardless. Wilcock (last I remember) believes that won't be necessary. Again ... I simply don't know.

Not sure if anyone does ... at least in human form.

Anyway, if the words from my friend (in the quote box) helps anyone else to simplify things into more managable bites then great.

If it all seems like "new age" mumbo jumbo ... that's great too. It's all good. Free will.

Everything else here is simply my own opinion based on my own belief system.

Standard disclosure applies.

IMHO

Cal
    Problem Solved Calz, you didn't even have to rely on Wilcock for your own 'Truth & Knowing'...

Lesson Learned..!

Rgs,

Jack

2. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I surrendered since no one was coming up to the plate ... have at it folks ...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show......-have-at-it

3. Link to Post #183
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Quote Posted by kevlar (here)
    Dear all ,
    I have been a fan of Wilcock maybe 2 years and recently have also become intersested in the work of
    Dr. Georgi Stankov. In his latest post,
    The Ultimate Scientific Proof For the Accuracy of the Ascension-Date at the Stargate 11.11.11
    he says

"Therefore, forget all indignant Steve Beckows - they are well placed in the company of avaricious Reptilians. Forget also Wilcock and Co, who have never bothered to reflect on the nature of space-time and produce a decent scientific concept in their whole life. If you follow such false prophets, it is your fault. You will be also dumbed down. This is the sad reality on this planet, and the only way out of it, is to realize this deplorable truth. Any kind of false indignation on the part of the ego is completely wrong at this place. Change your ego first and then start thinking in correct scientific terms. "

Any thoughts?

Love kevlar
    Wow! Sorry to come 3 weeks behind but this link shows one of the most dangerous things on this planet; ego disguised under spirituality. I don't know who this "Dr" Stankov is, but he has a biiig inflated ego for sure.

I seriously dont like such people. I seriosuly - really - don't like people who turns everything to "I'm right, others are way off" contest.

Ok, sorry to interrupt - back to subject.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Calz (2nd November 2011)

5. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

The conversation about David Wilcock's and Ben Fulford's latest info on the DUMBS and behind the scenes financial situation has been moved to a new thread at
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...289#post345289

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (2nd November 2011)

7. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

My questions are:
    1. If there were tremendous explosion, wouldn't there be some seismic activity registered, or degassing?
    2. What about all the missing people? Wouldn't there be a cry from relatives and friends about the whereabouts of hundreds if not thousands of individuals?
    3. What about subsidence making a caverness sinkhole?
    4. No one heard anything? Felt anything nearby?

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

8. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,740 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by VaughnB (here)
    My questions are:
    1. If there were tremendous explosion, wouldn't there be some seismic activity registered, or degassing?
    2. What about all the missing people? Wouldn't there be a cry from relatives and friends about the whereabouts of hundreds if not thousands of individuals?
    3. What about subsidence making a caverness sinkhole?
    4. No one heard anything? Felt anything nearby?
    I know this is a long thread, but everything you have just asked and quite a bit more is in this thread. It's a doozy, but it's worth reading.

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Problem SolvedCalz, you didn't even have to rely on Wilcock for your own 'Truth & Knowing'...

Lesson Learned..!

Rgs,

Jack
    I don't think Calz was "Relying" on anyone. There is nothing wrong with taking information from those who freely give it. Especially when so much of it can be researched on our own.

I like David Wilcock. As a lot of folks do.

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    So you think ascension will come next month?

Has this person explained the mechanics of this happening overnight?

This person has as much credibility and logic as the people he listed. That doctor title does not impress me one bit. I know a few "doctors" who turned out to be psychopaths.
    I understand if you disagree with someone brosky, but you always sound so pissed off when you do it. I can honestly say, when I read your writing, half the time I'm seeing you saying the stuff spitting all over your monitor as your shouting it for emphasis.

Being right is actually more of a burdoen than it's worth.
    Maybe you should try taking a break from being right and see how it makes you feel.
    Last edited by DNA; 6th November 2011 at 04:13.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Buck (6th November 2011), Calz (11th November 2011), kevlar (6th November 2011), modwiz (6th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #187
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

This person has as much credibility and logic as the people he listed. That doctor title does not impress me one bit. I know a few "doctors" who turned out to be psychopaths.
    I understand if you disagree with someone brosky, but you always sound so pissed off when you do it. I can honestly say, when I read your writing, half the time I'm seeing you saying the stuff spitting all over your monitor as your shouting it for emphasis.

Being right is actually more of a burdoen than it's worth.
    Maybe you should try taking a break from being right and see how it makes you feel.
    The thing that a lot of people aren't getting is that, even if ascention were to "happen next month", we have actively been undergoing the process for quite some time now - possibly even decades (think of the rate of change over the last 20 years or so..)... So it will not have happened overnight even if it did seem to happen suddenly one day next month.

The way I'm starting to see things is that we will have a massive influx of energies starting next week. Absolutely massive - possibly much bigger than we have ever had in our history.
    How we use that energy is up to us. The trick will be for us to channel those energies into love and positivity. We could achieve something wonderful and unexpected. Anything could (and probably will) happen.

And if the asteroid does come to pass, with the energies that will be available to us, it will be a transformative event.

In any case, the next week is going to be quite special and we should cherish it.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Calz (11th November 2011), DNA (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), greybeard (6th November 2011), kevlar (6th November 2011), KosmicKat (6th November 2011), Snowbird (12th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

This is worth framing, seriously!

"So you think ascension will come next month? Has this person explained the mechanics of this happening overnight?"

Imagine that there actually is some sort of an ascension event- and or a tremendous expansion of the collective human consciousness. How exactly do you think this event will look from your ego level perspective? What type of "mechanical" explanation would satisfy you of the collective reality you are experiencing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Buck For This Post:

Snowbird (12th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #189
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear all ,
    I have been a fan of Wilcock maybe 2 years and recently have also become intersested in the work of
    Dr. Georgi Stankov. In his latest post,

"Ultimate Scientific Proof For the Accuracy of the Ascension-Date at the Stargate 11.11.11"[/URL]
    he says

Personally i dont know what will happen next month.

I have read his book The Cosmic Laws of Creation and Destruction: which i found to contain a lot of interesting information. The physical symptoms he talks about in relation to the LBP are very similar to symptoms i was experiencing prior to what might be called my awakening. Thanks.

love kevlar
    More detail on my thoughts can be found here

Love kevlar

15. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Have this already been posted? sorry if it has. thought it would be appropriate posting it here.. maybee an update from DW is around the corner? its so exciting!

Quote Earthquake Under Oklahoma Today ~ Bunker?
    2011 November 5
    Posted by Love Reporter Steve Beckow
    Kauila sends this news of an earthquake under Oklahoma and speculates that it may be the takeout of another deep underground bunker but we have no corroborative evidence yet. Ellie sent a personal note which I’ll post next. Ellie has sent some of the graphics.

It’s important to remember that, if this is an operation by the galactics and Earth allies, it will have been planned to occur without deaths. So there is no need to fear to the personnel inside the bunkers.

Magnitude 4.7 – OKLAHOMA
    Saturday, November 5, 2011 at 07:12:45 UTC
    Saturday, November 5, 2011 at 02:12:45 Local
    http://soundofheart.org/galacticfree...a-today-bunker
    The truth is easy. That's why I don't trust the government.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alxz For This Post:

Calz (11th November 2011), DNA (12th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #191
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Beware of anyone with info`` that has a fee in the small print,
    This world is in a mess due to people withholding info,
    whats worse is all these so called light workers that fight to find this withheld info
    and then in one form or another try to get rich from selling dis-info on to others,,,,, makes me sick...

As they get profit and popular the ego seems to overtake there mishion and it seems to be more inportand
    to be the one who predicted an event` than the event itself.

If someone truly new of an event` positive or negative` that would effect others`
    They would scream it from the rooftops,, not brake it down to sell it in parts.

David willcock for example - dont you tink if he truly believed that we were going to accend to a goldin age
    that he wouldent need to be popular or rich or a new york best seller,, its all self service ego..
    He hasent realy givin anything new to any subject,, even i could read 500 books and put together all
    the good bitts into one book and call it my own,, ( and just because its writin`` dont make it true)
    The man writes his own website comments for god sake`` with his nemo t shirt and airbrushed blue eyes,,,,,,,, come on..
    As for being the Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce,, wake up,, thats just wishfull thinking,, ( i used to think i was superman``` then i turned 6).

Take it as you will` but anyone making money in any way or form from info that can effect us ALL`` is decieving YOU`` for self service.

Doesent matter if its...
    rich c hoagland - books, subscribers (advert money), conferences,
    kerry casidy - charging for everything,,
    bill ryan - confirming others work,,
    the list goes on an on an on,,,
    Look my piont is` even if you realy like the person`` ders allways money in there somewere...

we need to go back to sleep reawake and get out of the other side of the bed..

THIS HAS BECOME ANOTHER MONEY MAKING INDUSTRY,, and thats the truth,, and its free

Peace to the multiversis

J.D.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

alxz (6th November 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (6th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by childs hood end (here)
    ,, even i could read 500 books and put together all
    the good bitts into one book and call it my own,, J.D.
    I'ts easy to talk the talk.

then in one form or another try to get rich from selling dis-info on to others,,,,, makes me sick...
    And what makes you the authority on disnfo?
    If the authors you have mentioned make you sick, why are you posting on this thread?
    Why are you posting on Avalon?
    Wouldn't you be happier posting on a "popular mechanics" message board? Isn't there a debunking UFO website you could post on?
    I personally wouldn't mind hearing your point of view, but I can't make it past the vemon that is oozing out of your words.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Calz (11th November 2011), Carmody (12th November 2011), shamanseeker (12th November 2011), Snowbird (12th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Ehh what DNA said.
    Yes this world can be disheartening. The people you mentioned may have there flaws as we all do, but that's no reason to downplay there work.
    I think how you are suggesting that they do there work would require them to be independently wealthy, which would be nice but usually not the case.
    We may move on to an existence where money as we know it will become exstinct (at least that's what I'm hoping).
    We still need people to have a dream, one that births that reality into existence.
    So maybe a little less judgment.
    Disagree.. no problem.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

Calz (11th November 2011), DNA (12th November 2011), Snowbird (12th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #194
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

There is another report on major eliminated underground base, read more in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...base-destroyed
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Calz (11th November 2011), DNA (12th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #195
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by alxz (here)
    Have this already been posted? sorry if it has. thought it would be appropriate posting it here.. maybee an update from DW is around the corner? its so exciting!

Quote Earthquake Under Oklahoma Today ~ Bunker?
    2011 November 5
    Posted by Love Reporter Steve Beckow
    Kauila sends this news of an earthquake under Oklahoma and speculates that it may be the takeout of another deep underground bunker but we have no corroborative evidence yet. Ellie sent a personal note which I’ll post next. Ellie has sent some of the graphics.

It’s important to remember that, if this is an operation by the galactics and Earth allies, it will have been planned to occur without deaths. So there is no need to fear to the personnel inside the bunkers.

Magnitude 4.7 – OKLAHOMA
    Saturday, November 5, 2011 at 07:12:45 UTC
    Saturday, November 5, 2011 at 02:12:45 Local
    http://soundofheart.org/galacticfree...a-today-bunker

I'm really suprised we haven't heard more about this.
    I mean, during this series of events, isn't it a spectacular coincidence that the most powerfull earthquake ever reported in the state of Oklahoma takes place?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Calz (12th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #196
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

THIS HAS BECOME ANOTHER MONEY MAKING INDUSTRY,, and thats the truth,, and its free
    It's true that some "researchers" make their living from selling tickets to conferences and books. But right now, our social setup depends very heavily on money. If you don't have enough, you will struggle to live day-to-day. If you have more than you need, you may be afraid of losing it. IMO, we are in the process of growing up as a species, and at some point we will understand the importance of sharing freely; we are technically capable of providing abundance for everyone but locked into this financial tangle. Gradually, and in tiny increments, the "freeconomy" is undermining the power of money and someday we will reach that point at which nobody will have to suffer lack, and hoarding will be seen as a mental aberration.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

Calz (12th November 2011), mosquito (13th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    There is another report on major eliminated underground base, read more in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...base-destroyed
    Yes, Pathwalker, this Tolec information just really ticks some people off because they can't get a hold of it as a genuine source. And yet, this info is a giant piece of the puzzle that we are all/each piecing together.

I posted on another thread about the recent Oklahoma quake, a channeling concerning that quake and its direct association with the potent and massive underground ancient crystals in the state of Arkansas, that according to some, have recently begun to activate and have caused the earth to shake. The state of Oklahoma and Arkansas sit right next to each other. They share a border.

What are we to make of this information? We can't prove it. There is no CIA insider who can verify that this is correct or garbage info. But we can take this information as well as ALL of the various source information and catalog it for future. We can read and listen to everything that we come across and learn from it. I am grateful for these varied types of sources, even though some appear to be rather outlandish....just like 12-foot tall off-planet beings who are invisible to our naked eyes.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Calz (13th November 2011), fifi (13th November 2011), winnasboy (12th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10