+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

1. Link to Post #101
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Default Re: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

Jeeze Bill!! Not the bucket of cold water again!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Bollinger (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), Sierra (16th October 2011), TWINCANS (17th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I don't understand a lot of things such as, how this new monetary system (from David Wilcock's entry in the opening post) will dismantle and destroy the holdings of those who have stolen the wealth of this Earth and continue to hold it and us, hostage. If for instance, one of these thugs has $3 trillion in the bank and in the markets, what will prevent their holdings from rolling from the current monetary system to this new one? What little money and investments that we have, will roll. Why won't theirs? Their money is based upon fiat currency and so is ours.

Why is it stated that this new system will destroy them? Why would they be destroyed?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

aranuk (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), ceetee9 (17th October 2011), haibane (16th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), Sirius White (16th October 2011), Spirithorse (16th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I had an understanding right before this article got published that I had to let go of my terminology regarding hippies. I guess I had the idea that they were some clue-less drug induced teenagers that got their kicks from rebellion and freedom loving ways (including sexual ideals). That isn't exactly what heaven would like us to understand about the term. It means more like wayfarer. I forget the rest of the description...but we can all come together to explore it.

So let go of the old ideas and see what wants to happen for you as well. Let us all get on the same page here (the world).

lv
    eileen
    Last edited by EileenCookies; 16th October 2011 at 00:51. Reason: changed word

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EileenCookies For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), unearth9 (16th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by jp11 (here)
    What disturbs me about this opinion of yours is that you have said you and David Wilcock are friends. Now given that I'm from the states perhaps I don't understand what a proper English gentleman is, and maybe you don't claim to be one. If so, forgive my presumption.
    You don't have to go all the way to England to find examples. I'm down here in Texas (a bit of a foreign country, perhaps, but closer to your home than England ) and I've got good friends who say things that I don't believe a word of. They likely figure some of what I say is just as looney; we chuckle and continue to enjoy each others good company.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bollinger (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), ceetee9 (17th October 2011), Cottage Rose (16th October 2011), Gardener (18th October 2011), haibane (16th October 2011), Healthy Skeptic (16th October 2011), Hervé (16th October 2011), jorr lundstrom (17th October 2011), jp11 (16th October 2011), karelia (16th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2011), MMA_Fan (16th October 2011), Sierra (16th October 2011), SomaSmith (17th October 2011), Spirithorse (16th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I'm not sure I agree with Bill's statement - that they can not remember.
    Apologies, Barbara – I used too much shorthand.

I meant that we humans cannot easily remember who we are or where we can from. Recovering those memories is absolutely possible (and does happen increasingly frequently).

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I have one question to Bill: Have you done an interview with Gary McKinnon who you put in your list. If so where do we find this interview?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=_fNsah-0vpY

Yes, your entitled to your opinion and beliefs, as we all are. But couldn't you have found a better way to express your disagreement...with your friend...in a public forum...for all to see?
    David’s a good friend, and I respect his knowledge and intellect a great deal. My strong personal opinion is that in this instance he is mistaken, and has been misinformed. I’m pretty sure I know who one of his sources is, and if I'm correct, he's absolutely not to be trusted. And, if pushed, I can prove that without question.

My post was not insulting of David. It simply stated that I didn’t believe a word of his report – regarding the claimed destruction of the underground bases.

The issue is important. I don't believe we can be complacent or allow ourselves to relax. What better way for an enemy to weaken their opponents by deceiving them into thinking that the battle is over? (What we are engaged in isn't about fighting, of course. It’s a loose metaphor only, to illustrate the salient point here.)

you now feel that it is necessary to take a stand.
    Yes, I do. There’s such a lot of false or misleading information on the net this year – both about Elenin and also in Ben Fulford’s claims – that I think the way the alternative community is being deceived is extremely dangerous.

Can you know or say for sure that nothing David wrote is true? [I]
    No – I said that I did not believe it was true.

I read what David had to say and yelled...please let this be true, over and over again!
    That’s the hook: people (very understandably) want to believe unsubstantiatable claims like this. Can you see the trap?

10. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

another bob (16th October 2011), aranuk (16th October 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (16th October 2011), Billy (16th October 2011), Bollinger (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), ceetee9 (17th October 2011), dancing_particles (16th October 2011), gaiagirl (16th October 2011), Healthy Skeptic (16th October 2011), Hervé (16th October 2011), jade (16th October 2011), karelia (16th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), Laura Elina (16th October 2011), Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2011), Midnight Rambler (16th October 2011), MMA_Fan (16th October 2011), mountain_jim (16th October 2011), Omni (16th October 2011), Ontarioguy (16th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011), shamanseeker (16th October 2011), Sierra (16th October 2011), SomaSmith (17th October 2011), Spirithorse (16th October 2011), Tibouchine (16th October 2011), unearth9 (16th October 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (16th October 2011), Woody (16th October 2011), Yoda (16th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Quote some whistleblowers, experiencers, writers and researchers after the original interviews go to some places which I cannot always necessarily support. Those include Leo Zagami, David Wilcock, Ben Fulford, Dan Burisch, Richard Hoagland, Jake Simpson, Clif High, Charles, and Inelia.
    Hi Bill,
    I am very surprised to see Inelia's name in this list. Is it possible for you to elaborate?

Much respect,
    Fifi

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), Kristo (17th October 2011), Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011), Lisab (16th October 2011), thewebkid (16th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Sorry for taking awhile to return to this. One day off this week and today was it. Family time.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Here are just a tiny number of examples, in no special order:
    • Ben Fulford and David Wilcock's unveriable, extreme, claims that it's all over bar the shouting.
    • The world "splitting into two" - whatever that means. This is metaphysical nonsense (sorry, folks, but it's true).
    • That we are suddenly all (or maybe only some of us!) magically going to "Ascend" overnight one of these days (New Age privileged elitism at its most extreme).

With my best wishes to all, Bill
    Calz_Avaretard wrote:
    Quote Sure ... without going into detail or "naming names" ... there seems to be a great deal of material presented by guests you and (sometimes) Kerry have vetted then interviewed you do not stand by.

That is fine as you (or Kerry) never made a claim to "verifiable truth" regarding your interviews. There was implied legitimacy and that is what built Camelot. Is that not a fair assessment?
    Hi there - please do ask me some questions about the "great deal of material presented by guests you and (sometimes) Kerry have vetted then interviewed you do not stand by." I'd be as interested as others to know if that stands up.

I think that I may be able to reassure you. This is really very important. Do ask anything you like. Be totally specific. Only specifics will be helpful.

Without knowing what you have in mind, I'd say that before Kerry and I (to a large extent) parted company at the end of 2009, I'd stand by about 85-90% of Camelot testimony. I believe I've stated those kinds of proportions before. Once Kerry started making her own decisions about who to report (or champion), that figure drops a little.

When I started working independently, the 85-90% figure still pretty much holds.

What has to be remembered is that some whistleblowers, experiencers, writers and researchers after the original interviews go to some places which I cannot always necessarily support. Those include Leo Zagami, David Wilcock, Ben Fulford, Dan Burisch, Richard Hoagland, Jake Simpson, Clif High, Charles, and Inelia. There may be one or two more, but that's just nine out of literally many dozens.

The degrees of change or deviation in their message (or its detail) vary across quite a large spectrum, from the minor to the quite major. In most of the above, the information in the initial interview(s) was pretty much authentic. It's an interesting phenomenon that after that, the quality of the testimony sometimes changes. Meanwhile, I could table a long list of witnesses whose testimony I stand by 100%.

All best wishes, Bill
    Okay ... to start let me make quite clear I love the Avalon forum and how it has evolved from Camelot. Bill and Kerry have touched our lives in a very special way and that is why we are here.

As far as "specifics" I will do what I can from memory and that goes back several years of appreciating most all the interviews shared here.

The most obvious, and related to this thread, regarding vetting of interviews would be Fulford and Wilcock. I will not include any material brought forth by Kerry since the parting of ways.

You (Bill) have been clear regarding NESARA (eating hat still on hold) and while standing by Wilcock on camera (and forum) as your friend you also stated you did not agree with all he was presenting. Fair enough and you have been consistant.

Not agreeing with "all" is not the same as "not believing a word of it" (OP article). No shade of grey allowed. Nada. Even deliberate disinfo has some elements of truth to it to make the story more believable. Not this time.

Whistleblower site. Sources. You have sources ... Kerry has sources ... David has sources ... and so on.

Point being Fulford and Wilcock are examples of vetted interviews who you are not standing by. No inference to friendship ... you are clearly stating you don't believe a word of Wilcock's latest article. As David start with ... we can "believe it or not".
    Fulford has to be included since some (not all) of his material is in accordance with Wilcock's (and Fulford was interviewed prior to the split).

Quote The world "splitting into two" - whatever that means. This is metaphysical nonsense (sorry, folks, but it's true).
    Wow ... that sure sounds ... authoritative.

That brings up two other interviews (and Kerry had nothing to do with these 2).

Inelia and Lucia.

We can bring Wilcock back on board here with his story about the looking glass technology and how all the participants saw a different "future reality" based on their own resonant vibrational level of consciousness (paraphrasing) when looking beyond 2012.

Question? On what grounds do you label this as "metaphysical nonsense"? Not a criticism. Perhaps I (and others) can learn something here.

Quote [*]That we are suddenly all (or maybe only some of us!) magically going to "Ascend" overnight one of these days (New Age privileged elitism at its most extreme).
    Well the word "ascend" causes a lot of confusion.

Let us set aside the word "overnight". Are you stating here there is no chance for life (humanity and Gaia in this case ... but overall) to enter into another "dimension" or "density"?

What is behind that belief? A great many very spiritual and connected people would suggest otherwise.

How is it that Carol is able to bring such clarity about your life from the Spiritual realms yet most all channelers have black op technology induced messages? How many black op folks are doing this 24/7 around the world???

Hmmmm.

Could go on ... perhaps that is for another post ... this can continue the ball rolling.

I guess making authoritative blanket statements regarding spiritual information (which is more a matter of faith than hard verifiable data) is something that comes into play here.

What is the "source" of your belief in those matters?

Quote interviews go to some places which I cannot always necessarily support. Those include Leo Zagami, David Wilcock, Ben Fulford, Dan Burisch, Richard Hoagland, Jake Simpson, Clif High, Charles, and Inelia. There may be one or two more, but that's just nine out of literally many dozens.
    This was in response to my (prior) post regarding vetting and standing by said interviews. Lucia the only addition. Yes you are quite correct in that most of the interviews are a good and valuable source of information.

Sorry if I implied otherwise. Perhaps I had my "wishful space hippie helmet" on.

IMHO

Cal

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Bollinger (16th October 2011), Carmen (16th October 2011), jcocks (16th October 2011), jp11 (16th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2011), mountain_jim (16th October 2011), onawah (16th October 2011), TWINCANS (17th October 2011), unearth9 (16th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Bill wrote: "My post was not insulting of David. It simply stated that I didn’t believe a word of his report – regarding the claimed destruction of the underground bases."

Just to be clear, originally David Wilcock reported only what Ben Fulford had said in the interview, that 2 bases had been destroyed by nuclear weapons.
    Then apparently he heard revised versions of what had happened from other sources (quite a few, apparently), and the story changed gradually.
    The headline on the Divine Cosmos site at:
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...ndbasesnewinfo
    states: Disclosure Imminent? Part II: Many More Bases Destroyed
    But in the actual article, it is stated that the additional bases were actually not destroyed, but were emptied apparently with ET assistance, using some sort of air pressure device.
    "MANY underground bases have now been completely cleared out... materials, equipment, and personnel... by yet-unknown forces.
    An international coalition, intending to overthrow the Old World Order and free humanity from enslavement, is claiming responsibility. They also appear to have extraterrestrial assistance in this mission."

If we go to:
    http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...dergroundbases
    it states:
    " I am not permitted to go into specifics, but I can now comfortably say that in addition to the first 8, MANY additional bases have now had all personnel and materials mysteriously removed. It happened within the last week. In this case, the rooms are still there, but they are now empty -- except for some broken pieces of furniture."

The revised version says the first two bases were actually destroyed after being emptied of both personnel and equipment, though not by nuclear devices, as there was no radiation.
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...ndbasesnewinfo
    "THE UNDERGROUND BASES
    According to our best, most trusted insiders, these same "tree-hugging" ETs have now been clearing out underground facilities around the world. The first two were near Washington, DC and Denver, Colorado.
    This occurred on the same day my new book, The Source Field Investigations, was released. This was a great shock to me as the story began coming together over the following weeks.
    As I explained in Part One, and as Fulford's sources confirmed, each of these bases were destroyed by an explosive force that caused massive surface earthquakes -- including the largest East Coast earthquake in a century.
    These earthquakes had very unusual properties that were identical to what we see after underground nukes have been detonated. However, we also now know that no radiation was involved.

EVERYTHING APPARENTLY GOT PORTALED OUT

Audio recordings of what occurred inside these bases were captured before their destruction.

As a result, the insiders now know that for 24 hours before each of these bases was destroyed, they heard massive sounds of sliding furniture -- and people yelling and screaming.

Part of what is so strange about this is that even tables that were bolted to the floor were unscrewed and removed. All that was left behind was furniture that was broken.

By putting two and two together, it appears that massive portals were created inside these bases. All the materials and all the personnel were pulled out before the first two facilities were destroyed.

The destruction, as I said, was apparently caused by a spontaneous 20-fold increase in air pressure.

SIX MORE BASES WERE SUBSEQUENTLY WIPED OUT

The next reliable piece of information that came in was that the Powers that Were refused to surrender, even after this very impressive show of invincible force.

I have been told that the amount of equipment -- including craft that would have been used to fake an alien invasion -- that was cleared out in the first two events alone was enough to constitute a critical, irreversible defeat for them.

Nonetheless, they still refused to give up. Perhaps they've watched too many sports games and still want to live by the old adage that "it ain't over 'til it's over."

Six additional bases, not restricted to the United States, were then cleared out after the first two.

We do not know when this happened, where it happened, and whether or not they were physically destroyed -- only that all the materials and personnel were removed.

MANY MORE HAVE NOW BEEN CLEARED

Right near the end of September, the next wave occurred -- and this time it was much more significant. I was given an exact number and asked not to repeat it. In order to preserve the integrity and trust of my sources, I will withhold these specifics.

Suffice it to say that within a short period of time, perhaps all in the same day, a significantly larger number of bases were all cleared out.

The reports, again, are the same: audio recordings reveal the sounds of furniture sliding all over the place and people yelling. In this case, the bases are still there, but all the materials, spacecraft, et cetera have all been removed -- except for the broken furniture."

So first the revised report says that the subsequent bases may have also been destroyed after being emptied, but the last statement is that the emptied bases are still there, and were not destroyed.
    So according to the final version thus far, 2 bases were destroyed and an undisclosed number were emptied, their contents removed elsewhere.

I just wanted to be clear about this. For me, the idea of nuclear weapons being used was what made the story seem completely unbelievable initially. It gradually became more believable as DW accessed more sources and it was stated that there was no radiation, and so nuclear devices were apparently not used.
    And more believable as it was stated that personnel were not killed, but just relocated, because I think ETs would not destroy or kill, and would prevent nuclear weapons from being used by humans against humans.
    I'm not saying I buy the whole story, but I feel there could be some truth in it.

Of course I understand what Bill is saying here: "That’s the hook: people (very understandably) want to believe unsubstantiatable claims like this. Can you see the trap? "

But I also think that if we have no hope, it is very difficult to create a more positive paradigm.
    False hope can result in disillusion and victimization, of course, but I think there is reason to hope, and that we are being assisted, and that there are many positive shifts happening in the paradigm now.
    "Just a feeling" perhaps, but until there is proof that it's all a fabrication, I will continue to think there may be some truth in this story.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th October 2011 at 07:05.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bollinger (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), Humble Janitor (16th October 2011), jp11 (16th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), LeeEllisMusic (16th October 2011), lightwalker (17th October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (16th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the clarification Bill. And I don't mean to gang up on you...after having just read Calz post. However, I do agree with him that there is a distinct difference in
    Quote Not agreeing with "all" is not the same as "not believing a word of it"
    I have spent time with David at four different events, two of which were in a smaller group setting for 5-7 days, so I was able to have a more personal experience of him than at the recent A&A conference in CA. At my age I am old enough to be his mother. I have even experienced some of my buttons (damn I thought they were gone) being activated. Was that my ego or his...or both?

IMHO David is brilliant, much like a walking encyclopedia. He says things that many would never have the courage to say for fear what they say may be proven wrong. Recently David wrote he would be glad if it turned out he was wrong...my words not his. Sort of like your info of an event perhaps happening in CA by the end of September. If I recall correctly you alluded to the same thinking...that you would be happy to be wrong.

It is so interesting to have ones words taken out of context
    Quote Quote Posted by jp11 (here)
    you now feel that it is necessary to take a stand.
    Bill
    Quote Yes, I do. There’s such a lot of false or misleading information on the net this year – both about Elenin and also in Ben Fulford’s claims – that I think the way the alternative community is being deceived is extremely dangerous.
    ...and the intended meaning then altered. But then I'm sure you know how that feels.

Quote Quote Posted by jp11 (here)
    I read what David had to say and yelled...please let this be true, over and over again!
    Bill
    Quote That’s the hook: people (very understandably) want to believe unsubstantiatable claims like this. Can you see the trap?
    Yes I most assuredly can. I didn't say I believed what David wrote to be true, only that I wanted so much for it to be true. I am not quite so gullible as that. I am aware enough to be on my guard, as I would imagine most reading this are as well.

Until I see it, whatever it is, presented in front of my own eyes, will I know the truth or that it's real. But even then based on some info out there, how can I, you, or any of us know that it is not just another illusion?

I do however choose to believe that holding the thought of what I want this world to be in the forefront of my mind is important. I do my best to not be controlled or manipulated by the fear porn. And when it seems appropriate I communicate that thinking to others. But ultimately we only have control of ourself. I also choose to believe that the highest and greatest good for all will prevail, even if it doesn't look that way from my perspective.

Peace out
    Last edited by jp11; 16th October 2011 at 08:09.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

aranuk (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), ceetee9 (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2011), onawah (16th October 2011), Sesan (16th October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (16th October 2011), the trojan (16th October 2011), unearth9 (16th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

"That’s the hook: people (very understandably) want to believe unsubstantiatable claims like this. Can you see the trap?

David has brought out a book.
    The book needs publicity.
    This months new age publicity focuses on Ben Fulford and his info.
    And all around the noo age communities,the pots and pans are rattling!
    Opininons are being formed ,forums are being fed and books are being sold.
    Have a look at D W's articles on this ,he never forgets to give an update on how well his book is selling!

And his book,will just be a really long-winded explanation of the Collective conciousness, which my mother easily explained to me when i was a child,no book was needed.

I once wrote a book
    I did the research,put everything into practice and spent a long time simplifying the info down and down and down.
    The book became a magazine ,and down and down and down,then a pamphlet,and so on .....and the book became a couple of sheets.

I had removed all the anecdote,padding,common knowledge,references,....you know the usual stuff which is used to make a book worthy(in weight at least)
    A publisher showed an interest in the concept and when I explained the above,he suggested I pad it out with ....anecdote,reference.common knowledge..after dinner mints.....ha a hh hah ah a h a !

The new age community is all about selling hope,and while they are selling it they are creating hierarchies of popularity,
    And there is a lot of money to be made and a lot of travelling around the world being a celebrity(however minor) and being adulated and applauded when
    standing on a stage repeating and repeating and being backed up by 'my sources,or their sources' who in turn back each other up.

I need to anecdote here!

Whenever I am in company and steer the conversation towards matters esoteric,i am mostly met with ridicule and scorn....unless I shout across the room to my partner
    in order to have her back up what I am saying..,if she says that I am right the people in the room will then listen to what I have to say.
    Do they perceive her as a truthful person and myself as a fabricator, ,she is in education ,Is it her social position and assumed smarts.
    They expect proof from me,but only a nod from her.

I recently asked someone on this forum a couple of questions and they would not answer me,kept avoiding the questions until someone else came in,answered the question to back up the forum member,and in closing stated ,that they were not involved in anyway with the forum member but were basically endorsing their claims.that is an endorsement..they never offered any proof other than their word....

Bill is letting you all know what it is about.

"That’s the hook: people (very understandably) want to believe unsubstantiatable claims like this. Can you see the trap?

Well,can you see the trap?

These are the lyrics to an old anarchist band called poison girls,this is from the early eighties.....but is timeless,Rock n Roll refers to all entertainment industries,and I include the new age scene as a part of this.
    State Control

lyrics by the Poison Girls

State control and rock and roll
    Are run by clever men
    What they sell is selling very well
    And the price is up again
    Are run by clever men
    What you know is what they show
    So it all goes round again

Are run by clever men
    Politics are ultra chic
    And wars are in again
    Are run by clever men
    Revolution's this year's thing
    We're on the streets again - and again

Are run by clever men
    It's all good for business
    They're in the charts again - and again
    Are run by clever men
    They build you up
    And they break you down
    Then you're on the dole again
    And again

You know it's true but what can you do
    Look for a gap and get out of the trap
    It's a vicious circle try and break loose
    Break out of the trap
    Get out of the noose
    You know it's true but what can you do
    Cos what you're feeling
    Is a human being
    Not this year's thing or last year's thing
    This year's thing or next year's thing...
    Are run by clever men
    It's all good for business!

Are run by clever men
    And anarchy is this year's thing...

p.s. no need for copyright,a true anarchist band,the poison girls are a non profit making machine.
    Last edited by the trojan; 16th October 2011 at 08:32.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

aranuk (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), gooty64 (16th October 2011), jp11 (16th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011), parcival (16th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011), unearth9 (16th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

There are many levels and angles from which we can approach the assertions made by Wilcock and Fulford. I don't know if it is possible to rip this piece of information out of the personality of the two gentlemen and look at it in isolation but that is what we have to do. In other words, you cannot look at what either of them said in the past or what other claims or predictions they may have brought before us that perhaps we feel were off the mark. Why? Because it's just bad logic to assume if 4 out of 10 things you say are false, the other 6 must also be false. Not only that, but if we adopted that philosophy, we must discount everything that anyone says now simply because they were wrong in the past about something else.

The perspective I have on this is simply that the proof of the pudding is in the eating. At the risk of repeating myself, I did make a post or two in the other thread (regarding the Wilcock and Fulford interview) that the assertions seemed to me to be plausible. However, I was not prepared to say it is either a complete truth or falsehood because we have no real evidence either way. What I was most interested in was the prediction that within a space of 12 months all this would come to the surface and begin to make a real difference to all our everyday lives.

If I’ve understood Bill’s stance on this correctly, he seems to have made his mind up about the whole thing being complete misinformation and not deserving of any consideration, which of course, he’s completely within his right to do. However, I do have a slight bone of contention when we take statements like those below into consideration.

Quote The inexorable global increase of consciousness is a rising tide that will float all boats.
    What evidence or logic is this based on? Can consciousness increase? If so, can we measure it? If we can’t measure it, how do we know it is increasing?

Quote There is a power struggle among the world's elite, but this may not be resolved for quite some time.
    Bill continues to agree with the concept of the elite and a power struggle but then, what organisation is free from power struggle? It exists everywhere. It exists even within oneself, never mind in families, relationships, employments, governments and the elite; so nothing strange there. I find the second sentence even more baffling. The resolution of the power struggle (i.e. one side wins and the other loses) may not be favourable to us. The wrong side may win. So that sentence doesn’t really work.

Quote We have to take responsibility for the desperate, critical state of Planet Earth and its beleaguered citizens. No-one else will do this for us. No ETs are going to interfere. They will only support our own efforts (while other darker entities try to impede them: the 'power struggle' - though not quite the right phrase here - exists in the astral, also).
    This particular statement seems confused at best. What does taking responsibility for the planet mean? What is it that we’re not doing that we should be doing? How does one assume such responsibility? Is it real action, thought, meditation, preaching to the uninitiated? What? I know we keep saying the masses are waking up but the reality is the numbers are still too low to make any real difference.

The assertion seems to be that ETs simply sit there and watch us squirm on the planet’s surface under the foot of the elite knowing that we have next to no chance of ever breaking free. This seems at best to be rather callous and therefore unlikely.

Quote The immediate threats before us are the wrecking of the global economy (sometime between next week and mid-2012), massive solar storms in 2013 (estimated), and possibly another unknown event set (or planned) to occur between now and the end of the year. I do NOT know what this is.)
    I don’t know what to make of this statement. “Immediate threats” sounds like something that’s suddenly appeared. Don’t understand. Where does this information come from and what evidence is there to support it?

Quote No easy way out folks. But as I've always said, if this were a rigged, fixed game, I'd not have incarnated here this lifetime.
    There are people who believe that once you come here, do your time and go back, that is it. Provided you lived a reasonable life, you may ascend to higher realms and continue the endless journey. Reincarnation throws a massive spanner in that idea because it means there is the possibility that I might set myself back and end up having to reincarnate many times over just to satisfy karma (which I think goes hand in hand with the idea of reincarnation). Besides that, the statement falls over at the first post.

I’ll explain. Bill believes he incarnated here to help “correct” the wrongs that exist on this planet. He may or may not remember making this decision but that was the reason either way. But then, in previous statements he says it will take several more generations to change things. The question is this. Why would it be any easier to do this, 200 years from now? Was it more difficult 200 years in the past? Whose measuring stick do we use to calculate that level of difficulty with overthrowing the controllers and claiming back the planet? Is there some sort of calendar or schedule that must be kept? If so, the game is rigged because that schedule (presumably) cannot be altered.

My understanding was that we come here for the experience, not on a mission to save the planet (which if I may say sounds a little lofty). And has anyone considered the possibility that the state of affairs on this planet is, in fact, exactly as it was required and designed to be? What we find wrong with it is perhaps more to do with how in or out of tune we are with it. I myself would undoubtedly feel a lot better if we had a decent standard of living for everyone but, for whatever reason, we are not currently deemed worthy to receive such a gift so we continue as we are.

One final thing I wanted to say is that there really isn't anything out there that is sufficiently concrete and overwhelming to persuade the critical thinker when it comes to esoteric matters. There are just glimpses, fleeting moments of inspiration, small irregularities that disappear soon as they appear and words; lots and lots of words. When you mix it all up together because we have to give everything a fair hearing, you just get parity again; i.e. the status quo. Maybe that in the end is the intention anyway and if the truth is a needle, all you need to hide it is a stack of other things that might, from certain angles, look like needles themselves.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

aranuk (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), Carmen (16th October 2011), Herbert (17th October 2011), Hughe (16th October 2011), jcocks (16th October 2011), jp11 (16th October 2011), lightwalker (17th October 2011), onawah (16th October 2011), slipknotted (16th October 2011), winnasboy (16th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    -------

No ETs are going to interfere. They will only support our own efforts (while other darker entities try to impede them: the 'power struggle' - though not quite the right phrase here - exists in the astral, also).

I remain optimistic. The situation here will take several generations to repair. But that's why you, and your children, are here. It's your job to handle this as much as it is anyone else's. That's why you're reading this, now.

With my best wishes to all, Bill
    I agree ET's will never interfere Bill, And i am pleased to see you say they can and do assist by supporting our efforts. Is supporting the same as intervening ???
    Supporting is completely different from interfering.

Here's just one example. The ETs cannot land and take over the White House or the UN (or blow up underground bases, for that matter).

But they can incarnate in human bodies -- and then follow all human protocols, continuing their mission on the human playing field. That way the rules of the game are not violated.

Some of you will resonate personally with this. Of course, you cannot remember... that's one of the human protocols.
    Yea at first I thought "man this sucks." I did begin to remember and "see" things I wasn't supposed to lol. Soon after that, experience after experience I understood why I wasn't allowed to remember certain things. But we DO remember, and yes, even in THIS life time. When the time is appropriate it will begin to flood back. But actually remembering right away, or all of it would compromise our "mission" here.

My "memories" of some events were so beyond the frame of what we call "3d" reference that I simply had to stop trying to "understand it" as my current physical self. It's one of those things that would lead to an insanity. So what I did was integrated this knowledge into my day to day life and knowledge-base which began to be more in tune with the amazing thing we call life Well....what this did is make all the "secrets" so clearly visible, so obvious that they no longer had anymore power as "secrets." But rather, just a tiny fractal and expression of the divine micro/macrocosm.

Your points about ascension, and good et's are 100% in conjunction wtih mine. Ascension won't just simply happen overnight (hence why I don't trust people that say that). It is not in a set method or pattern. ET's aren't just goin to come down and save us, what would then be the point in all this work as physical beings?? They do intervene in certain scenarios that cannot be helped my ourselves. And to make it clear to many out there, ET's are not just physical beings, many are completely invisible to us and operate at a level of existence that is completely different from ours.

Indeed. We incarnate into human bodies for various reasons. I was born entangled between two "kingdoms" if you will. I am torn between the sides, but I know as a soul my purpose was to amend this polarity for the sake of the success of this "experiment." I understand both sides...you know which sides I speak of.

I would like everyone here to know, that you are heroes in many worlds...in many dimensions. They are fully conscious of what is happening here, and some would give anything to be participating in this reality the way they are. While others admire and revere us for the bravery of coming here. In some ways, it's like throwing yourself into a vast unknown terrain full of quicksand.

Indeed they support not interfere. To interfere with destroy the entire purpose of this experiment.

If what Wilcock said is true then its possible that there is some sort of "war" beneath the earth (as there is here). Perhaps they deemed intervention of the DUMBS as necessary for proper continuation of the experiment. After all, a great deal of DUMBS work with beings who are not entirely.....human nor in the best interests of mankind. But still........this doesn't mean easy or instant success. As you and many others state- it takes hard work. People like us would not be here if they didn't need backup.

I once got this very distinct feeling/idea/thought. I knew..that if I AM here....then boy, the situation on this planet must be VERY serious. I thought about all the other people like us, and all those on the forum. This is what brings me hope.....this ongoing, upcoming and fast-becoming presence of awakening essences.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

another bob (16th October 2011), aranuk (16th October 2011), Bill Ryan (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), Carmen (16th October 2011), golden lady (18th October 2011), Hughe (17th October 2011), jcocks (16th October 2011), jp11 (16th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), Kristo (17th October 2011), onawah (16th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011), slipknotted (16th October 2011), Snowbird (16th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    Quote some whistleblowers, experiencers, writers and researchers after the original interviews go to some places which I cannot always necessarily support. Those include Leo Zagami, David Wilcock, Ben Fulford, Dan Burisch, Richard Hoagland, Jake Simpson, Clif High, Charles, and Inelia.
    Hi Bill,
    I am very surprised to see Inelia's name in this list. Is it possible for you to elaborate?

Much respect,
    Fifi
    Hi, Fifi - please read here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post301587

Inelia's original interview with myself I support 100%.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aranuk (16th October 2011), Billy (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), dancing_particles (17th October 2011), Earth Angel (16th October 2011), etheric underground (19th October 2011), fifi (17th October 2011), Lettherebelight (16th October 2011), Omni (16th October 2011), seko (16th October 2011), shamanseeker (16th October 2011), Yoda (16th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

That’s the hook: people (very understandably) want to believe unsubstantiatable claims like this. Can you see the trap?

That's what we all need each other for Bill.

Sometimes it's our turn to kick our mates out of the way of a flying missile.

Sometimes it's our turn to come round wondering what the hell our best mate did that for.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

SomaSmith (17th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I am there with you in spirit. I am just busy with life in general.

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    If he is becoming more vague, it may be because the information he is now privy to is much more important and more secret than any he had in the past. From what he reports, he has developed a network of insiders and whistleblowers over the years who are involved in or knowledgeable about increasingly more vital projects.
    A few years ago, he might not have been so vague, but he did not have to be so careful then about protecting his sources and honoring his promise not to reveal what he had not been given permission to disclose.
    So I find his current vagueness quite plausible.
    And I'm very grateful that he is willing to reveal as much as he has.
    I for one have been feeling the need for the very kind of validating information he has been sharing.
    I am finding it more easy to believe as time goes by, just because I have a very strong gut feeling there is something to it, regardless of how vague or implausible it may appear on the surface.
    I also think DW has been appealing to us to listen to our own inner guidance for a reason; not because he doesn't have valid information to share, but because that's what we need to be doing in any case, being more centered and grounded in ourselves and not swayed by every new rumor or news story.
    I used to respect him but I don't know anymore. Something is certainly happening but I've learned over the past year that you can never be TOO optimistic. David's view is still quite refreshing and I don't get the ego vibe from him. Of course, if he's promoting a book, you're going to hear more stuff that is questionable.
    OUCH!! HJ, but the really good, posiitve upbeat news is that today you have an opportunity to join with the entire planet to raise the vibrations of human emotions in conjunction with Occupy the Planet, Occupy the World, World Revolution day, October 15th saturday 2011.

If you choose not to join US, you can always Occupy Uranus instead! lol

30. Link to Post #116
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

I am wondering which ET'S we are talking about ,when we are ascribing ET values to events ?????????

i mean this is the important question here,,,,,,

Who's activity are we debating exaCTLY ??

31. Link to Post #117
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member lightning23's Avatar
    Thanks

Default closed

Last edited by lightning23; 15th December 2014 at 05:54.
    Highspiracy
    Resurrection

Disclaimer: I do not represent the opinions of others.

32. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by ClandestineDisclosure (here)
    I don't know which is scarier:
    the fact that you found pictures of hippies in space proving that you're an old-school Treker; or
    the fact that I recognized these pictures from the original Star Trek series.
    YIKES!
    Kirk: "What's a 'Herbert', Spock?"
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    Hi Bill,

Much respect,
    Fifi
    specifics are a thing that takes shape as being workable for the one given person, in most cases. Each person has their own developmental path, so no single specific truth will ever suffice for all individual paths. The very idea of incarnation is about individual path development and individual seeking. To learn a form of 'multidimensional life/living' applicable lessons that one can carry into their dimensional future.

There will be no relaxing of the issues, in their entirety. Contrast must be extant, otherwise no learning would take place. We will exchange old problems for new. As the bus careens between the banks of the road or given path/timeline, corrections will be made. No change will ever be global, all inclusive or sharp (all at the same time), as that invites disaster on a similar scale as the given 'correction'. The desire for harmony is what helps steer the system. But...slowly....carefully.

Remain steadfast in your ideals and ethics and transmit this to the world stage both personally and universally.

And in that act, you have chance to touch or influence the steering wheel and help steer the bus to safer passage.

It matters not what specifics I might egoically feel are universal for all, as desires go. There are 7 billion other incarnated beings who have a life path that I think I have no right to alter.

I dare not step into the karma of existing within that very human frailty of extending myself via ego--into others.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th October 2011 at 18:24.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Annacarl (18th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), fifi (17th October 2011), jp11 (16th October 2011), onawah (16th October 2011)

36. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

White Feather has compiled a list of links regarding ET intervention with nuclear missiles and more here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...454#post333454
    It seems to me to be an important part of the issue on this thread (whether or not ETs are assisting us or not) though there hasn't been much discussion on that as yet.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aranuk (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), Carmen (16th October 2011), Herbert (17th October 2011), jp11 (16th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast