+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

Default Re: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi there - please do ask me some questions about the "great deal of material presented by guests you and (sometimes) Kerry have vetted then interviewed you do not stand by." I'd be as interested as others to know if that stands up.

I think that I may be able to reassure you. This is really very important. Do ask anything you like. Be totally specific. Only specifics will be helpful.

Without knowing what you have in mind, I'd say that before Kerry and I (to a large extent) parted company at the end of 2009, I'd stand by about 85-90% of Camelot testimony. I believe I've stated those kinds of proportions before. Once Kerry started making her own decisions about who to report (or champion), that figure drops a little.

When I started working independently, the 85-90% figure still pretty much holds.

What has to be remembered is that some whistleblowers, experiencers, writers and researchers after the original interviews go to some places which I cannot always necessarily support. Those include Leo Zagami, David Wilcock, Ben Fulford, Dan Burisch, Richard Hoagland, Jake Simpson, Clif High, Charles, and Inelia. There may be one or two more, but that's just nine out of literally many dozens.

The degrees of change or deviation in their message (or its detail) vary across quite a large spectrum, from the minor to the quite major. In most of the above, the information in the initial interview(s) was pretty much authentic. It's an interesting phenomenon that after that, the quality of the testimony sometimes changes. Meanwhile, I could table a long list of witnesses whose testimony I stand by 100%.

All best wishes, Bill
    Thank you for providing the list of whistleblowers, experiencers, writers and researchers whose current information you disagree with, Bill. I see you have elaborated on David Wilcock and Inelia. Would it be possible to provide further information describing your areas of disagreement with the others on the list? I would be most interested in hearing your current opinions.

2. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

As I understand it ET's have intervened before. In the 80's there was an alternate probability that was foreseen in which a great deal of the population of earth was wiped out thanks to massive solar flares. Even NASA was scared at the time. As I understand it many ET's actually intervened on behalf of us since we had no way of really protecting ourselves from it. Similar to how we already have natural "barriers" (like van allen belt, atmosphere, etc) to protect us, what they did is to create another one based on some kind of frequency. They did other things too to "veil" what was happening in our upper atmosphere and immediate space (besides, ever wonder why you don't see all the visitors coming and going in our skies?). Many civilizations more advanced but similar to ourselves did come in the early 1900's all the way to 80's and intervened in some small things.

You see they intervene in things that are not just going to destroy the planet or ourselves, but affect the universal balance of things. If we destroyed ourselves through nuclear warfare- the kind of effect it would have on other civilizations and worlds would be very big actually. Why? Well....it's difficult to explain and many here won't believe me. I don't have all the answers either but I can share what I can believe to be a small part of it. The earth is unique in the sense, that it is what we call an evolving, and "Ascending" planet. Yes, all things have consciousness, but there is a "network" or system, which one could coin "multi-dimensional" embedded into the planet. People have called it the "core computer," others the tablets of Destiny, the Planetary Templar, or the "Stargate" network. If you want to know how ET's come and go with such ease.....well this is a part of it. Why some dive into the ocean and come out of the ocean, or congregate at certain areas....We are "tied" to this system as we are tied to the planet, and this system is to the galaxy, and galaxy beyond that galaxy etc. Imagine a template that works in a micro/macro level. As much as it happens to be pure luck/happenstance it is also a divine will, in other words a "design" left over from which the universe itself first came into being as it "unfolded" outwards into manifest.

So, what goes on here affects a great deal of not just other worlds in our universe, but in other dimensions and universes. As does what goes on there to here (as above so below). Since earth is a vast, ongoing and also very important project to MANY groups in our multi-verse....we have become a "hotspot" for activity from all kinds of places. Some of the beings came in an began to analyze people, even meet people face to face, take them on ships, show them things (like Lloyd Zirbes who did the "falling bodies" theories, and also noted how the nuclear activity displaced magnetic field of earth). Some came and made some Nuclear weapons completely unusable, among other things. These might of even been beings from the inner earth (I believe this to be in another harmonic close to our own) so to speak.

Good ET's intervene ALL the time....guardian angels, whatever the hell you want to call them. But they don't intervene so they can come down here and do all the work. Or suddenly proclaim "you are free" because we wouldn't really value that, we haven't as a collective species truly learned the value of being free. People think they are FREE right now with all their consumerism and time spent in the 9-5 illusion. They intervene in matters that we cannot and in matters that are beyond space-time in understanding, as if in how it would affect us in the long run. Sometimes there are "renegade" groups that break and bend the rules a bit, but they have to be very discreet. I would love for these "Asshole hippies" from space to be real. I would definitely welcome their presence in cleaning out some of the underground facilities. But I dunno, seems to good to be true so like I said don't be fearful but remain vigilant

Take care all.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), Carmen (16th October 2011), jorr lundstrom (17th October 2011), jp11 (16th October 2011), LeeEllisMusic (17th October 2011), onawah (17th October 2011), slipknotted (16th October 2011), unearth9 (17th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I meant that we humans cannot easily remember who we are or where we can from. Recovering those memories is absolutely possible (and does happen increasingly frequently).
    Can you take a moment to elaborate on this statement?

While you could be referring to hypnosis ... I would assume you are talking about the method as decribed in the Ron's Org text. At the time you released that I found it to be interesting and I thought there was to be a follow-up of sorts. If there ever was I missed it. You have made it clear (no pun) the distinction between Ron's Org and Scientology. Perhaps if we could revisit that a bit it might help in understanding the basis for some of your opinions and belief system.

Something else that might be helpful, if you are willing, is to further elaborate on what became of the workshop tour with Inelia. I thank you for the link to one of your posts that help delineate your position on what she said regarding a "split" (and you will notice a gave a "thank you" to the post at that time) ... but I think there is still some confusion regarding the overall situation. I just took a look at the "bill & inelia" website and see the message directing people to go to her own website for information on Inelia and avalon for yours. I knew some workshops had been cancelled. It would appear your "working" relationship is not going forward. Not digging for anything of a "personal nature" ... simply clarification.

Cal
    Last edited by Calz; 17th October 2011 at 01:40.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

unearth9 (17th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Dream work.

Anyone who has followed David for awhile knows he relies heavily on the information he pulls in from his dreams. Those that take the time and effort to remember and document their dreams suggest we can all access information from the Spiritual realm that way.

Perhaps it is good to be reminded of that fact in context with DW's stance on current events. I believe it is much more than reliance on sources. He has been suggesting for several years that, through his dreams, he was being given information that clearly implies the eventual demise of the illuminati (by whatever name you wish to refer to "them" as). He has on many occasions made it clear that things will look quite dark and seemlingly hopeless but that "Spirit ... the Universe" (again whatever name resonates with you) will step in at the last minute.

Cal
    Last edited by Calz; 17th October 2011 at 07:26.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

jp11 (17th October 2011), modwiz (17th October 2011), unearth9 (17th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by ClandestineDisclosure (here)
    I don't know which is scarier:
    the fact that you found pictures of hippies in space proving that you're an old-school Treker; or
    the fact that I recognized these pictures from the original Star Trek series.
    YIKES!
    Kirk: "What's a 'Herbert', Spock?"

In Star Trek TOS did space hippies chant Herbert Herbert Herbert and if so why?

Yes, they chanted Herbert, and why is because the name is synonymous with a character referenced by Spock in his explanation to Kirk, of a man named Herbert who was rigid in his thinking and limited knowledge. They were taunting Kirk for being "the man" and "the establishment" in this ridiculous period of the 60's where TV (writers who were obviously much older than the real hippies of that era) often patronizingly ridiculed the youth of that era.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/In_Star_Tr...#ixzz1azumeEKC

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

jp11 (17th October 2011), music (17th October 2011), onawah (17th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Bill wrote: "My post was not insulting of David. It simply stated that I didn’t believe a word of his report – regarding the claimed destruction of the underground bases."

Just to be clear, originally David Wilcock reported only what Ben Fulford had said in the interview, that 2 bases had been destroyed by nuclear weapons.
    Then apparently he heard revised versions of what had happened from other sources (quite a few, apparently), and the story changed gradually.
    The headline on the Divine Cosmos site at:
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...ndbasesnewinfo
    states: Disclosure Imminent? Part II: Many More Bases Destroyed
    But in the actual article, it is stated that the additional bases were actually not destroyed, but were emptied apparently with ET assistance, using some sort of air pressure device.
    "MANY underground bases have now been completely cleared out... materials, equipment, and personnel... by yet-unknown forces.
    An international coalition, intending to overthrow the Old World Order and free humanity from enslavement, is claiming responsibility. They also appear to have extraterrestrial assistance in this mission."

If we go to:
    http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...dergroundbases
    it states:
    " I am not permitted to go into specifics, but I can now comfortably say that in addition to the first 8, MANY additional bases have now had all personnel and materials mysteriously removed. It happened within the last week. In this case, the rooms are still there, but they are now empty -- except for some broken pieces of furniture."

The revised version says the first two bases were actually destroyed after being emptied of both personnel and equipment, though not by nuclear devices, as there was no radiation.
    "THE UNDERGROUND BASES
    According to our best, most trusted insiders, these same "tree-hugging" ETs have now been clearing out underground facilities around the world. The first two were near Washington, DC and Denver, Colorado.
    This occurred on the same day my new book, The Source Field Investigations, was released. This was a great shock to me as the story began coming together over the following weeks.
    As I explained in Part One, and as Fulford's sources confirmed, each of these bases were destroyed by an explosive force that caused massive surface earthquakes -- including the largest East Coast earthquake in a century.
    These earthquakes had very unusual properties that were identical to what we see after underground nukes have been detonated. However, we also now know that no radiation was involved.

EVERYTHING APPARENTLY GOT PORTALED OUT

Audio recordings of what occurred inside these bases were captured before their destruction.

As a result, the insiders now know that for 24 hours before each of these bases was destroyed, they heard massive sounds of sliding furniture -- and people yelling and screaming.

Part of what is so strange about this is that even tables that were bolted to the floor were unscrewed and removed. All that was left behind was furniture that was broken.

By putting two and two together, it appears that massive portals were created inside these bases. All the materials and all the personnel were pulled out before the first two facilities were destroyed.

The destruction, as I said, was apparently caused by a spontaneous 20-fold increase in air pressure.

SIX MORE BASES WERE SUBSEQUENTLY WIPED OUT

The next reliable piece of information that came in was that the Powers that Were refused to surrender, even after this very impressive show of invincible force.

I have been told that the amount of equipment -- including craft that would have been used to fake an alien invasion -- that was cleared out in the first two events alone was enough to constitute a critical, irreversible defeat for them.

Nonetheless, they still refused to give up. Perhaps they've watched too many sports games and still want to live by the old adage that "it ain't over 'til it's over."

Six additional bases, not restricted to the United States, were then cleared out after the first two.

We do not know when this happened, where it happened, and whether or not they were physically destroyed -- only that all the materials and personnel were removed.

MANY MORE HAVE NOW BEEN CLEARED

Right near the end of September, the next wave occurred -- and this time it was much more significant. I was given an exact number and asked not to repeat it. In order to preserve the integrity and trust of my sources, I will withhold these specifics.

Suffice it to say that within a short period of time, perhaps all in the same day, a significantly larger number of bases were all cleared out.

The reports, again, are the same: audio recordings reveal the sounds of furniture sliding all over the place and people yelling. In this case, the bases are still there, but all the materials, spacecraft, et cetera have all been removed -- except for the broken furniture."

So first the revised report says that the subsequent bases may have also been destroyed after being emptied, but the last statement is that the emptied bases are still there, and were not destroyed.
    So according to the final version thus far, 2 bases were destroyed and an undisclosed number were emptied, their contents removed elsewhere.

I just wanted to be clear about this. For me, the idea of nuclear weapons being used was what made the story seem completely unbelievable initially. It gradually became more believable as DW accessed more sources and it was stated that there was no radiation, and so nuclear devices were apparently not used.
    And more believable as it was stated that personnel were not killed, but just relocated, because I think ETs would not destroy or kill, and would prevent nuclear weapons from being used by humans against humans.
    I'm not saying I buy the whole story, but I feel there could be some truth in it.

Of course I understand what Bill is saying here: "That’s the hook: people (very understandably) want to believe unsubstantiatable claims like this. Can you see the trap? "

But I also think that if we have no hope, it is very difficult to create a more positive paradigm.
    False hope can result in disillusion and victimization, of course, but I think there is reason to hope, and that we are being assisted, and that there are many positive shifts happening in the paradigm now.
    "Just a feeling" perhaps, but until there is proof that it's all a fabrication, I will continue to think there may be some truth in this story.
    I mean that whole story is sort of believable in a way, but I can't help wondering if this is disinfo which has been offered to DW.Then why the story about broken furniture. Broken friggin' furniture???? I have this mental picture of ET's creating stargate vortices, then evacuating thousands of people and so called alien craft to be used with an alien invasion etc. Unbolting desks screwed to the floor and teleporting them through stargates. Who broke the friggin' furniture? AND why? The mind boggles. The starship captain has ordered the breaking up of furniture before they left. Were some beings taking their spite out on the furniture. It is curious that I can accept the ET story but can't believe the broken furniture. That's where I am at folks.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 17th October 2011 at 02:23.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), unearth9 (17th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #127
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

One rotten potato in a bag doesn't necessarily make the whole bag rotten - discernment folks. The baby and the bathwater analogy. Tuck it in the "gray area" folder until more information is forthcoming.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 17th October 2011 at 07:18.

13. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

I know how you feel, aranuk! I really balked at that part about the furniture too.

First though, I was having some really awful feelings about the DUMBs being nuked
    (I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even TPTW.)
    Then some really funny visions of people getting sucked out of the DUMBs
    Maybe some more plausible explanation will come in time.
    Who knows?
    I freely confess, I don't.
    But the tantalizing possibilities have freed up my imagination, and allowed me to think about other possibilities, so even if the whole thing is a hoax, I think it's served a good purpose.
    I forget who posted it--maybe Pi'e'neal--but it was something about how TPTW actually create more space for good things to happen when they do something nefarious.
    If that's true, and I think perhaps it is, we really can't lose.

It's just a matter of time, even if it's only as Bill has stated, "The inexorable global increase of consciousness is a rising tide that will float all boats. "

I think that's very possible too. For another explanation of how that might look, see my post at:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-3-of-11-11-11
    Yes, it's channnled info, but this channeler is one that even the skeptics like.

Meanwhile, the report about the DUMB sucking, broken furniture, etc. is at the following link for those who need an update:

and this is the part that is putting our imaginations into a twist:
    "Part of what is so strange about this is that even tables that were bolted to the floor were unscrewed and removed. All that was left behind was furniture that was broken.
    By putting two and two together, it appears that massive portals were created inside these bases. All the materials and all the personnel were pulled out before the first two facilities were destroyed.
    The destruction, as I said, was apparently caused by a spontaneous 20-fold increase in air pressure."

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Who broke the friggin' furniture? AND why? The mind boggles. The starship captain has ordered the breaking up of furniture before they left. Were some beings taking their spite out on the furniture. It is curious that I can accept the ET story but can't believe the broken furniture. That's where I am at folks.
    Stan
    Last edited by onawah; 17th October 2011 at 04:17.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), jp11 (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just for fun, here are a few interesting posts on the Divine Cosmos site from some of the readers there at:
    "Scorpio 29/11
    October 13, 2011

NOTICE;VERY URGENT DIRECT EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT/CONFORMATION OF D.U.M.B. EVACUATION AND DESTRUCTION.

DAVID OR SITE MANAGER;PLEASE POST THIS AT YOUR DISCRETION. THIS IS FIRST HAND, EYEWITNESS CONFIRMATION OF THESE EVENTS TAKING PLACE.I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR WORK FOR A WHILE. KUDOS TO YOU,MY FRIEND.I AND MY WIFE,( BOTH 29/11'S) ARE "ONE OF YOU". FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS THIS FURTHER IF YOU WISH.

BRIEFLY,HERES THE DEAL. I LIVE IN A VERY REMOTE S.CA. MOUNTAIN AREA N.W. OF EDWARDS AFB. IT HAS BEEN SAID, AND IT HAS TAKEN ME A WHILE TO BELIEVE IN THIS, BUT NOW, IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WAY BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT!

THERE IS SAID TO EXIST A PLACE CALLED THE "ANTHILL" A 47 STORY MASSIVE UNDERGROUND FACILITY, ILLEGEDLY THE LARGEST "SAUCER" FACTORY IN THE WORLD.(PER DON CROFT)WELL,ON THE VERY SAME NIGHT(9/28-9/29)WE WERE LISTENING TO SHELDON NIDLE, "TELL" US THAT THIS WAS ALL HAPPENING,THAT "WE" ARE FINALLY GETTING "SERIOUS", GOING BEYOND THE PRIME DIRECTIVE, AND NOW, HAVE DIRECT AUTHORITY TO "KICK SOME ASS", WE THAN,RECIEVED DIRECT VISUAL CONFORMATION.

EVERY NIGHT LATELY, WHAT AT FIRST APPEAR TO BE STARS, BOTH "FLOAT" OVER THE MOUNTAIN, AND BEGIN TO MOVE. THEY BEGIN TO "FLY", LIKE A FIREFLY MORE THAN A PLANE WITH SOMEWHAT JERKY MOVEMENT, THEN, THEY "HIT THE LIGHTS", AND BEGIN FLASHING, LIKE A PLANE, BUT SILENTLY.

THIS, IS PRETTY STANDARD STUFF. BUT, ON THESE TWO NIGHTS HERE'S WHAT OCCURED. AS SOON AS IT WAS DARK, WHAT IS VIRTUALLY A "DEAD AREA" AIRSPACE WISE,(I CAN SEE 100 MI'S PLUS IN ALL DIRECTIONS FROM OUR MOUNTAINTOP)TURNED INTO WHAT LITERALL SEEMED LIKE CHICAGO O'HARE.

THE PLACE CAME ALIVE.SO MUCH SO, THAT I THOUGHT, HOLY ****, CAN'T EVERYONE "SEE" THIS? YOU GUYS ARE BEING WAY TOO OBVIOUS.

WITHIN THE FIRST TEN MINUTES 100'S OF SHIPS WERE VERY OBVIOUSLY AND FRANTICALLY COMING AND GOING,AS IF ON A VERY URGENT TIMELINE,ALL ON THE SAME EXACT FLIGHT PATH.

A "BEACON STAR" (LIGHTSHIP) RISES LIKE CLOCK WORK EVERYNIGHT IN THE SAME EXACT SPOT. THIS TIME A VERY BRIGHT,LARGE OBJECT APPEARING TO LOOK VERTICAL, LIKE A CROSS, RISES VERY OBVIOUSLY OVER THE MOUNTAIN. THEN IT HEADS 2-3 MI'S,STRAIGHT ACROSS THE SKY, WITHOUT ANY LIGHTS (SOLID LIKE AN ORB)CRUISES COMPLETELY SILENTLY,(as they all do)RIGHT OVER OUR PLACE, AND THEN "PARKS", RIGHT THERE OVERHEAD FOR HOURS.

THEN, THE TRAFFIC BEGINS. HEAVY, HEAVY TRAFFIC.LIGHTSHIPS PRETENDING TO BE "PLANES" (I NEVER BELIEVED THIS WAS OCCURRING WHEN MONTHS AGO,PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE SHOWED THIS, BUT HERE IT IS NONE THE LESS)THE NEXT DAY, I TELL MY WIFE THIS AND SHE COMES OUT ON FRIDAY NIGHT TO TAKE A LOOKSY.

WELL, HERES WHAT HAPPENED. I FELT A LITTLE STUPID, FOR ALL OF A SUDDEN, THIS NIGHT AFTER 2 AMAZING NIGHTS, THE TRAFFIC STOPS, ALMOST COMPLETELY.

NOW, I'M LOOKING LIKE A PSYCHOTIC. NO PROBLEM. SHE, AND I KNOW BETTER. THIS NIGHT, OUT OF THE BLUE, SOME "CLOUDS" ROLL IN, AND WHAT SEEMS LIKE A THUNDER STORM, BEGINS TO "BREW".

WELL, AS WE WERE OUT, FEELING A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED, WHAT APPEARED TO BE LIGHTENING STRIKES BEGAN TO OCCUR. AS WE ALL KNOW, LIGHTENING COMES FROM THE SKY RIGHT? THESE "STRIKES" WHERE COMING OFF THE GROUND, FROM BEHIND THE MOUNTAIN.

WE SAT AND WATCHED NINE, COUNT EM, NINE, LARGE LIGHT PULSES( AS IN TERMINATION, COMPLETEION, ENDINGS, DESTRUCTION)STRIKES, ALL COMING OFF THE GROUND.

SINCE THEN, ACTIVITY HAS DWINDLED TO VERY LIGHT TRAFFIC. THAT IS MY STORY.

I ALSO HAVE HAD A VERY INTUITIVE FEELING, AFTER A PERIOD OF INTENSE QUESTIONING RE THE ADVANCEMENT OF THIS 2012 TIMELINE, AND EVENTS "UNFOLDING".

AS OF LATE, I FEEL THAT SEVERAL THINGS MIGHT BE ALL COMING TO A HEAD AT ONCE,IN THE NEXT SEVERAL WEEKS.(OCT-11/11/11) DISCLOSURE, MASSIVE FLARE ACTIVITY AS WE ENTER THE PHOTON BELT ( 10/15/11?)TEMPORARY MONETARY INTERUPTION ETC.

THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE. AS ALWAYS, ALL IS WELL. DO NOT FEAR, FOR WE INDEED ARE BEING ASSISTED. PEACE OUT."

"Cherie
    October 13, 2011

Must report my unbridled delight upon reading the phrase "Asshole Hippies from Outer Space".

This characterization managed, with one stroke, to imbue the whole long tedious process of Disclosure with a new brand of humor - beyond the sardonic and ironic that's been the only recourse of humor til now.

That's weirdly important.

For the first time, I can feel a real joy in contemplating our current stage in this seemingly endless struggle with the dark miasm.

Nothing like a hit of joy to boost one's confidence in how things are unfolding!"

(Note from OP: A. Deane totally creeps me out. But I liked the MODs comment. )
    "Mirko
    October 13, 2011

Please check out the Information presented by Ashayana Deane.

According to Ashayana there is (since ~2000) a split between a group of co-conspiring ET races (United Intruder Resistance=UIR) and a now relatively small Drakonian/Zeta cabal, which controls the Angloamerican Establishment (G5 States according to Benjamin Fulford). BOTH GROUPS ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY!

The "asshole hippies" could be the UIR guys kicking the Drakonians out of power -- in other words: They are real assholes. Their voices are just a little more gentle.

[Moderator: There are so many contradictions between Asheyana Deane's material and the Law of One that we cannot endorse it as credible.

Any cosmology in which "all ETs are bad" is obviously flawed, just due to the sheer infinity of the Cosmos -- not to mention David's scientific proof that we live in a universe made of loving, conscious energy!]"

"Z.Monkey
    October 13, 2011

"Asshole Hippies from Outer Space."

LOL, I can hear a crusty old general saying that.

That analogy is largely true. Christ said you will not enter my kingdom unless you are like a child.

By living in harmony with Cosmic Law we achieve optimum health, which makes one look young, and fit, regardless of age.

Also upholding Cosmic Law we seem perhaps a little controlling, but the Law is the Law. They can test it at their discretion, and the Lords of Karma can deliver their answers personally.

If there is a visual analogy, I would say that they (The Space Hippies) are like The Nox from the Stargate SG-1 Series.

They are peaceful, and childlike, despite their extreme age (100's of years), natural clothing, long hair, and their silent willful ability to control vast, mysterious forces.

This is the result of their aligning themselves with the Will of The All, One... Living Cosmic Law...

It must be quite a paradox from a military standpoint..."

"Hawaiian Eye
    October 13, 2011

Great stuff David. The only thing you said that concerned me was the new financial system would be electronic which is what the NWO wanted. With no currency they could simply close your account if you didn't comply.

If there was still currency you still have access to provisions so to speak.

I also check out Benjamin Fulford's website too and hope to see some of this info in the mainstream puppet media to give some of this info a little validity, as you know you can't beleive everything you read.

You're right about the love part and we all have a part to play here according to our contracts. I keep thinking what a mess we have after the dark cabal has been deep sixed.

The asshole hippies from outer space could be a title to a movie by itself. Once read that, I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair!

I pray that this information is true and the world can finally move on. Keep the good work up. I look forward for your next update.

[Moderator: David did mention this when he was on Coast. It is not all electronic. There will be coin money that has real gold and silver in it as well. Paper money is backed by commodities and everything can be audited online by anyone.]"

"Mary
    October 13, 2011

Does anyone else feel like they are standing at the top of a slide at a funfair?

The trouble(?) with living in duality is having to hold two absolutely different ideas in ones head at the same time, and believing both.....

"It's all mad - It's all true"

So thank you so much David Wilcock, for being you and sharing your mad/true thoughts with us. Keep on keeping on - please."

"Filip
    October 13, 2011

Thanks David for all your hard work my friends and I were also picking up that it was higher up taking out bases shortly after the quakes.

A bell went off in my head to check your website an hour after you posted this. Happy to be in sync.

I honestly think the greatest contribution the powers that "were" have even given me in my life is the title of "Asshole Hippies from Outer Space" I will wear it proudly.

Thanks for Everything
    See you at the Expo

-Fil"

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), Carmen (17th October 2011), fifi (17th October 2011), jp11 (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), Realeyes (17th October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (17th October 2011), unearth9 (17th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Some "fun food" to nibble on for those who find teleportation of the contents of the bases too much to digest ...

Quote February 6, 2001

Anton Zeilinger to Speak on "Quantum Experiments and the Foundations of Physics" At Brookhaven Lab, February 28

UPTON, NY - Anton Zeilinger, a professor of experimental physics at the University of Vienna, will give a free public lecture at the U.S. Department of Energy's Brookhaven National Laboratory on Wednesday, February 28, at 4 p.m. in Berkner Hall. The title of his lecture is "Quantum Experiments and the Foundations of Physics."

In this talk, Prof. Zeilinger will focus on his experiments involving the quantum interference of hot fullerene molecules, comprised of 60 carbon atoms, which are the most massive objects showing quantum behavior so far. He will also discuss recent studies of quantum entanglement, and demonstrate esoteric phenomena known to science fiction buffs as quantum crytography and quantum teleportation.

After earning a Ph.D. in physics and mathematics from the Universität Wien in Austria in 1971, Zeilinger stayed on at the Technical University of Vienna as an assistant professor until 1981. He also became a research associate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) as a Fulbright Fellow in 1977, and, in 1981, Zeilinger became an associate professor of physics at MIT. In 1983, he returned to the Technical University of Vienna. In 1990, he joined the Universität Innsbruck in Austria as a full professor, and in 1999 he assumed his current position at the University of Vienna.

President of the Austrian Physical Society from 1996 to 1998, and a Fellow of the American Physical Society, Zeilinger has won numerous honors, including the 'Austrian Scientist of the Year' award in 1996, and the Senior Humboldt Fellow Prize and the Science Prize of the City of Vienna, both in 2000.

For more information about the lecture, call 631-344-2345. Brookhaven Lab is located on William Floyd Parkway (County Road 46), one-and-a-half miles north of Exit 68 of the Long Island Expressway.

The U.S. Department of Energy's Brookhaven National Laboratory creates and operates major facilities available to university, industrial and government personnel for basic and applied research in the physical, biomedical and environmental sciences, and in selected energy technologies. The Laboratory is operated by Brookhaven Science Associates, a not-for-profit research management company, under contract with the U.S. Department of Energy.

http://www.bnl.gov/bnlweb/pubaf/pr/2001/bnlpr020601.htm
    Now ... my question is this.

If some of our "absent minded professors" here on Gaia can pull off this stuff (at least in theory) then is it really such a stretch to imagine ET having technology that can do the trick???

Could go back a lot further?

From KiwiElf:

Quote 1939: Brookhaven Research Labs in New Jersey perfects single- and multi-element teleportation.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-of-Deception

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Carmen (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), onawah (17th October 2011), unearth9 (17th October 2011), ViralSpiral (17th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow! That is a lot of information.
    If we can teleport, the ETs certainly can.
    And I'm sure we can, as I used to know a Marine who had top secret security clearance and was an honorary bodyguard for Pres. Johnson. He said as much, though I couldn't believe it at the time, and that was in the 60s.

I know a guy locally who used to be a driver for Linda Moulton Howe. I've asked him if he can confirm this bit:
    1983: Second attempt at public disclosure regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrial situation. Linda Moulton-Howe is allegedly contacted by MJ-12 and HBO. She is
    to have access to 68,000 feet of motion picture film of disks, landings, aliens, etc. She is also designated to meet one of the aliens, designated EBE-II. Howe is allegedly told of "serious nature" of the situation by MJ-12 revealing why Kennedy had to be "eliminated," (because he wanted to release information on the situation in 1963). Project is again cancelled.

That's from:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-of-Deception
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th October 2011 at 08:22.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), Carmen (17th October 2011), fifi (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), unearth9 (17th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

David’s a good friend, and I respect his knowledge and intellect a great deal. My strong personal opinion is that in this instance he is mistaken, and has been misinformed. I’m pretty sure I know who one of his sources is, and if I'm correct, he's absolutely not to be trusted. And, if pushed, I can prove that without question.

I've been hoping this info would be forthcoming as it is probably the missing link at least as far as you, Bill, see this nuking of the DUMBS issue. There have been many names listed already, so could you let us know this one? Many thanks.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #133
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

That's a 404

===

Mod-edit: link works now
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th October 2011 at 08:23.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    That's a 404
    He is linking to the same thread from KiwiElf I did the post before.

Take that link then scroll down to 1983 ...

===

Mod-edit: link works now
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th October 2011 at 08:23.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th October 2011), meeradas (17th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #135
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I know a guy locally who used to be a driver for Linda Moulton Howe. I've asked him if he can confirm this bit:
    1983: Second attempt at public disclosure regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrial situation. Linda Moulton-Howe is allegedly contacted by MJ-12 and HBO. She is to have access to 68,000 feet of motion picture film of disks, landings, aliens, etc. She is also designated to meet one of the aliens, designated EBE-II. Howe is allegedly told of "serious nature" of the situation by MJ-12 revealing why Kennedy had to be "eliminated," (because he wanted to release information on the situation in 1963). Project is again cancelled.
    I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to that myself Onawah - not to mention a few other points on that post - I wonder if Linda Moulton Howe herself would admit it even if it's true ??

28. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

This really does not resonate with me. The thing that particularly rang alarm bells was the phrase "asshole hippies from outerspace" - too much of a soundbite - I find no authenticity there.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), ViralSpiral (17th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Quote Posted by music (here)
    This really does not resonate with me. The thing that particularly rang alarm bells was the phrase "asshole hippies from outerspace" - too much of a soundbite - I find no authenticity there.
    Welcome to Avalon

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

DNA (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), music (17th October 2011), ViralSpiral (17th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Welcome to Avalon
    Thank you, much appreciated

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

34. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

in this ridiculous period of the 60's where TV (writers who were obviously much older than the real hippies of that era) often patronizingly ridiculed the youth of that era.
    H R Puffenstuff was laden with that, masquerading as funky and psychadelic kiddies fun, but seeded with messages of right wing conformity

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

36. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

in this ridiculous period of the 60's where TV (writers who were obviously much older than the real hippies of that era) often patronizingly ridiculed the youth of that era.
    H R Puffenstuff was laden with that, masquerading as funky and psychadelic kiddies fun, but seeded with messages of right wing conformity
    I was born in 55 so I remember some of what was going on. Interesting times looking back retrospectively (of course at the time, it was what it was ... the environment we grew up in).

I even ... (*blush*) had a *medallion*!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

DNA (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), music (17th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast