+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast

Thread: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

Default Re: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

Quote Posted by music (here)
    This really does not resonate with me. The thing that particularly rang alarm bells was the phrase "asshole hippies from outerspace" - too much of a soundbite - I find no authenticity there.
    Maybe,,,,as I welcome our newest member and I bow lowly.

But if you factor the space brother contacts of the fifties, and the Billy Meier contacts,,,these millitary types would be calling them something.
    And "asshole hippies from outer space" sounds like a genuine phrase that could have caught on as early as the sixties or seventies.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

I am excited and impatient.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), norman (17th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I am going to post something here which is "off topic".

I really don't wish to ruffle any feathers (with this or *any* post).

I think this is important and not shoved off to the side as a disclaimer necessary sub forum post.

Here is from Bill early this year. Note he is *only* commenting on the observed craft and not on James Gilliland or the ECETI Ranch per se.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by slipknoted (here)
    how do you get in, is there a way to get invited to go there or what ?
    You can just pretty much turn up... but maybe first contact James at http://eceti.org.

Kerry and I went there three years ago. We arrived at 4 pm, and had to leave at 9 am the next morning. We'd heard all the stories, but figured we'd not be there nearly long enough to have the lucky chance of spotting anything.

We were astounded. UFOs all over the sky once it got dark. It happens every night.

Thousands of people have been there now - including (quietly!) people from the military and aerospace - and everyone is astonished, and greatly personally affected. I have no definite idea what's going on, but it's absolutely real.

Now I want to add a new message from James.

It doesn't fit here ... but with Bill expanding the range of topics with a "what he believes in and doesn't" ... that rather opens up the table (not my choice).

Here is something I believe is very important to hear. I have been following the work of Gilliland for a long long time (as well as Wilcock):

*** adding late comment ***

Bill I "stood by you" in making the right decision to call attention to your concerns regarding a California event.

I am doing another version of the same thing ... not from myself rather someone I have learned to trust deeply over many years.
    Last edited by Calz; 17th October 2011 at 15:17. Reason: adding

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Amysenthia (17th October 2011), BMJ (20th October 2011), Buchanan561 (18th October 2011), Carmen (17th October 2011), Coaxial (18th October 2011), DNA (17th October 2011), fifi (17th October 2011), jp11 (19th October 2011), kevlor (19th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), LeeEllisMusic (18th October 2011), mountain_jim (17th October 2011), Sebastion (17th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011), transiten (18th October 2011), ViralSpiral (19th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Hi Bill,
    I just wanted to thank you for saving my sanity by stating that you find David Icke 100% reliable :-) I'd also like to say something about Inelia. I believed (and maybe still believe - not sure) that she is from source, or at least very close to it. She talks about unconditional love, the fact that we are one and that, in order to protect ourselves from evil, we need not to judge it. I was also very touched by your account of how you learnt to focus, like her, on subjects and so help heal certain situations. Inelia, herself, said that some souls from source have lost their way and got lost in the matrix. Is it possible that what has happened here is that she has been negatively influenced by the friend she is working with now - can't remember her name - as she mentioned that she started to 'realize' that the 'split' had taken place after talking to her? If, as you say, there is no fast ascension I am very pleased as I was feeling really depressed at the thought that maybe my family would be left behind, being sleepers. In your opinion are we moving, albeit gradually, into a higher dimension? Does the photon belt exist?
    Would really appreciate it if you could address these questions, Bill.
    My very best wishes,

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), golden lady (20th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Normally only post this to the Ranch thread but I feel compelled to get more eyeballs on this now.

Again off topic ... if you see and feel what is going on then does it matter what thread or forum it comes from???

Quote "THEY'RE BACK"

Last night in 10 minutes we saw over 12 ships two of which powered up going South over the house. They seemed to go in every direction acknowledging each other with flashes. It was around 7:30 PM pst. The ECETI STARGATE is active again. Here is a video made earlier by a guest.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

fifi (17th October 2011), jp11 (19th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), Sebastion (17th October 2011), skyflower (19th October 2011), the trojan (17th October 2011), transiten (18th October 2011), unearth9 (17th October 2011), ViralSpiral (19th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    in this ridiculous period of the 60's where TV (writers who were obviously much older than the real hippies of that era) often patronizingly ridiculed the youth of that era.
    H R Puffenstuff was laden with that, masquerading as funky and psychadelic kiddies fun, but seeded with messages of right wing conformity
    I was born in 55 so I remember some of what was going on. Interesting times looking back retrospectively (of course at the time, it was what it was ... the environment we grew up in).

I even ... (*blush*) had a *medallion*!
    Harmless fun that I doubt indoctrinated anyone, they are much better at that sort of thing now days. Though, I dare say Freud would have had something to say about Witchy Poo always gagging to get her hands on that young boy's magic flute :O

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Calz (18th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), ViralSpiral (19th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

I just got around to reading this thread. Wilcox tells an intereseting story and one that I feel may not be too off center.
    My own internal dreams tell me of plans like this for many years.....
    since a child, really.

It is a potential reality
    It is not fixed.
    You, each of you,
    Individually must dream it in.
    and start seeing and living love
    and hold clear intelligence with eyes wide open
    to see and acknowledge what dark forces have been upon us.
    so that they may be cast off

I have always maintained that we must not judge too harshly
    The NWO can go one way or another.
    Either way we WILL have a new world order
    Its just a matter of who dreams it in with greatest power
    Its a matter of who wins this war
    and the only way people of good intent can win
    is to shut the system down

Before all rebirth there must be death.
    This is law of manefestation.
    We require death of the economic system
    that enslaves humanity.
    We must be powerful dreamers of light
    to enact a NWO that is not based on lies and repression and greed,
    but of sustainability of the planet and ALL its children
    through kindness and cooperation
    always keeping the awakening of human potential in focus

yet when reading Wilcox's account as I reached the end my heart sank.
    He had to go and start selling his book and programs.
    This debases the whole communication in the eyes of many.
    many that need to hear the story but who will not hear due to his adverstings
    He could have kept it separate.
    He should have kept it separate.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Calz (18th October 2011), Herbert (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), norman (17th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This really does not resonate with me. The thing that particularly rang alarm bells was the phrase "asshole hippies from outerspace" - too much of a soundbite - I find no authenticity there.
    Maybe,,,,as I welcome our newest member and I bow lowly.

But if you factor the space brother contacts of the fifties, and the Billy Meier contacts,,,these millitary types would be calling them something.
    And "asshole hippies from outer space" sounds like a genuine phrase that could have caught on as early as the sixties or seventies.
    Thank you Well, I allow it's possible of course, I don't have a direct line to all truth after all. It just doesn't make it past my own personal bull**** detector.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Calz (18th October 2011), DNA (18th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)

The NWO can go one way or another.
    Either way we WILL have a new world order
    Its just a matter of who dreams it in with greatest power
    Its a matter of who wins this war

I don't usually go for such affirmationary "clap trap"(hehe), but I heartily agree and feel unity with this clear point you have made.

I'm still confused or puzzled by the choosing of an appropriate active behaviour to decide this crucial outcome.

I'm torn between matching like for like, and, manifesting a complete opposite.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Calz (18th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), ViralSpiral (19th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

For the record, David has stated that he is in contact with both Henry Deacon and Pete Peterson (and about 15 other people, including people that helped him "peer review" his new book full of classified science that any insider, including disinformants, would not want out. As well a lawyer in Washington DC who offered to get a forward and endorsments of his book from "former presidents"), and stated that all but 1 (who didn't have a need to know) confirmed this. Implying that they both confirmed this.

Also, compared to most whistleblower testimony there is an enourmous amount of data to support what David says. His recent "Chinas October Surprise" articles are a great testament to that. The earthquakes etc, as well as more he probably hasn't written about yet. That amount of consistent support usually isn't availble with whistleblower testimony.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Post:

Calz (18th October 2011), jp11 (19th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), Reinhard (19th October 2011), Sesan (19th October 2011), transiten (18th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Something about the way my friend answered my query makes me think he knows something, but isn't disclosing.
    I put the part about Howe in red letters and emailed to him. Here is his reply:
    "I have no knowledge of the red letters in reference to Linda Mouton
    Howe. I have never heard of such. Nothing to share here. "

One denial would have sufficed. Three denials sounds a bit suspicious, no?

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I know a guy locally who used to be a driver for Linda Moulton Howe. I've asked him if he can confirm this bit:
    1983: Second attempt at public disclosure regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrial situation. Linda Moulton-Howe is allegedly contacted by MJ-12 and HBO. She is to have access to 68,000 feet of motion picture film of disks, landings, aliens, etc. She is also designated to meet one of the aliens, designated EBE-II. Howe is allegedly told of "serious nature" of the situation by MJ-12 revealing why Kennedy had to be "eliminated," (because he wanted to release information on the situation in 1963). Project is again cancelled.
    I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to that myself Onawah - not to mention a few other points on that post - I wonder if Linda Moulton Howe herself would admit it even if it's true ??
    Last edited by onawah; 18th October 2011 at 18:52.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (18th October 2011), jcocks (18th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #152
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Something about the way my friend answered my query makes me think he knows something, but isn't disclosing.
    I put the part about Howe in red letters and emailed to him. Here is his reply:
    "I have no knowledge of the red letters in reference to Linda Mouton
    Howe. I have never heard of such. Nothing to share here. "

One denial would have sufficed. Three denials sounds a bit suspicious, no?
    LOL not surprising... I guess we are stepping into a dangerous subject area here. In his - or Linda's - position I would have denied it too :D
    The dangerous aspect I think being the JFK "bit". ANYONE who has publicly stated and perhaps gotten "near" the truth unfortunately, usually ends up dead!

24. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Quote Posted by derek (here)
    For the record, David has stated that he is in contact with both Henry Deacon and Pete Peterson (and about 15 other people, including people that helped him "peer review" his new book full of classified science that any insider, including disinformants, would not want out. As well a lawyer in Washington DC who offered to get a forward and endorsments of his book from "former presidents"), and stated that all but 1 (who didn't have a need to know) confirmed this. Implying that they both confirmed this.

Also, compared to most whistleblower testimony there is an enourmous amount of data to support what David says. His recent "Chinas October Surprise" articles are a great testament to that. The earthquakes etc, as well as more he probably hasn't written about yet. That amount of consistent support usually isn't availble with whistleblower testimony.
    His book is rock solid.

Some of the "October Surprise" material is quite interesting. If not "proof" at least leans towards compelling "circumstantial evidence".

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

jp11 (19th October 2011), KiwiElf (19th October 2011), modwiz (18th October 2011), mountain_jim (18th October 2011), onawah (18th October 2011), Reinhard (19th October 2011), Sesan (19th October 2011), shamanseeker (26th October 2011), transiten (18th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

External revelations and external actions reinforce the ego function. This is a path that will eventually go off kilter.

The best bet is to 'become' disclosure' and thus, disclosure is then an internal event that does not reinforce the ego..... and eventually go off the path of advancement.

It is subtle to some, as differentials go, but it is an important distinction. This cannot be forced. It must be like that of creating a well balanced person.

As an example.....In the world of Native North Americans, the child is carried until it desires to be put down and do all of it's own walking. No pressures to conform, separate or to 'be' are placed on the child in those formative years (regarding those aspects) and this is part of the fundamental difference in the psychology of the North American natives that one may meet, that certain thing you can't put your finger on, a certain thing that seems to make them considerably more relaxed and realistic. The case is that their wiring was not damaged in this aspect or way, as they grew. Thus they can pass it on to their children. Basically, a lack of Neurosis, in some critical ways.

To 'force' disclosure on a group, is to engage negative emotional context and designs on/in the behavior in the moment... and any following behavior...... as projected into the future.

Thus there will be no disclosure until you become and live ----as disclosure.

I hope that makes sense.

Proper cart, proper horse, proper function, proper result.

Think of it this way: think it through--what is the final desire regarding 'achievement?'
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th October 2011 at 17:22.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (18th October 2011), Carmen (18th October 2011), fifi (18th October 2011), Heart-2-Heart (19th October 2011), jcocks (18th October 2011), KiwiElf (19th October 2011), Marin (19th October 2011), onawah (18th October 2011), PurpleLama (18th October 2011), Reinhard (19th October 2011), shamanseeker (18th October 2011), SHAPE (19th October 2011), ThePythonicCow (18th October 2011), TWINCANS (19th October 2011), ViralSpiral (19th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

I'd like to share a few things Bob Dean mentioned at the Awake and Aware conference (September, 2011). I'm guessing some of you have already heard it (maybe even a few times ) but I thought his comments might be useful in the context of this discussion. Because Kerry has requested that we not post videos from the conference, I'll share a few written comments taken directly from Bob Dean's presentation.

"I look at the mass of people in this country and around the world - and ladies and gentleman - most of them haven't a clue. They haven't a clue as to what the hell is going on in this world and how they fit into it."

"I've been talking about the greatest story in human history. Guys, we're not alone. We've never been alone. The human race on planet earth has had, as I've discovered, an intimate interrelationship with advanced ET intelligence from the very beginning of our history. That intimate interrelationship is still underway."

"We are deeply involved with advanced intelligences from all kinds of other places. We're not just dealing with guys from other planets, stars systems and galaxies - we're dealing with intelligences that are popping through portholes from other dimensions. Who are these beings, why are they here and what are they interested in?" He goes on to say, "they have been called controllers, protectors, gardeners, emissaries, watchers, angels, messengers, guardians, monitors, recorders and the builders."...... "I call them the custodians."

"They don't own us. The human race on Earth is a trusteeship. There is a board of directors and a board of trustees. The decision making authority of the trust is not even in our galaxy. This is what is known as the Galactic Federation." He goes on to say "We have a government, a shadow government, members of a trust and friends in high places. They are moving in our mist. We are being watched."

"Hopefully the human race will be able to mature and take it's rightful place in the stars where we belong. They want us to make it through this transition. A transcendent transformation into literally a new species. We are going through this transition and it's painful as hell. Where we are today - they have been before. They understand the pain we are going through."

In my opinion, Bob Dean and many others have given us some rather compelling evidence that outside influences exist here and always have. Although it's useful to gather evidence and weigh in on the experiences of others, at some point we need to decide for ourselves what "works." Some may remember who they are and why they've come here. Others may not. Some may have experiences and abilities that others don't know exist. Some may simply believe it's all nonsense. Whatever the case, we're here together.

As many have highlighted, I don't believe we're going to be "saved" from this mess and honestly I wouldn't want it that way. We came here for a reason. In my opinion, personal responsibility is part of it. A huge part of it. I get that. My best guess is that some of us have incarnated here in an attempt to level the playing field. However, the playing field, in my opinion, is stacked against us. On top of all that, it seems we're missing some key pieces. Like any good game, a set of rules needs to be in place and followed. In my opinion, the rules have been fudged. As a result, the "game" isn't fair. The scales aren't balanced. Maybe those that have incarnated here need a little extra help.

With this in mind, can we really be expected to play this game and succeed? When I look around and see the state of affairs we're in....it isn't pretty. Mother earth needs attention and most of the people, as Bob Dean would say, "haven't a clue." I like the idea that we should clean this mess up on our own but is that really reasonable given the current circumstances? I don't think so. We've been given help and and I believe that help will continue until the scales are balanced or until we've made a "transition" into an altogether different playing field.

Moreover, just because we receive outside help doesn't mean we can ignore our own responsibilities. It just means we'd benefit from a fair shot. Given everything we've discussed on this forum, why is outside help out of the question? Because it's in violation of the rules? In my opinion, the rules of the game were crossed some time ago....and not in our favor. I believe we've been helped many times and will continue to be helped. I'm not sure if I'm on board with the details of how these underground bases were cleared but I'm certainly open to the possibility. I believe what happens here affects the rest of the universe. We're all interconnected. Perhaps our "friends in high places" needed to step in. Maybe not just for our sake but for their benefit as well.

I can't say I subscribe to much of what I hear but if I were to put my money on a handful of people - David Wilcock would be on my list. I can appreciate that many are not comfortable with some of his material or how it's presented. It isn't for everyone. Perhaps that's by design. Intuitively speaking, I feel some of what Wilcock has to share is spot on. Others may not agree. That's cool. I also believe it takes courage to do what he does. I know he puts his reputation on the line with some of the statements he makes. My guess is that he even puts his own life on the line with the work he does. I don't think for a second it's glamorous. It looks like hard work and I'm glad someone is out there doing it.

29. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

aranuk (19th October 2011), Black Panther (19th October 2011), Bongo (19th October 2011), Calz (19th October 2011), Carmen (18th October 2011), cellardoor (19th October 2011), fifi (18th October 2011), Fred Steeves (19th October 2011), golden lady (20th October 2011), Heart-2-Heart (19th October 2011), jp11 (19th October 2011), karelia (18th October 2011), kevlor (19th October 2011), KiwiElf (19th October 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd October 2011), Lisab (18th October 2011), Meesh (18th October 2011), modwiz (19th October 2011), mountain_jim (18th October 2011), Muzz (18th October 2011), onawah (18th October 2011), Reinhard (19th October 2011), ThePythonicCow (18th October 2011), transiten (18th October 2011), TWINCANS (19th October 2011), ViralSpiral (19th October 2011), winnasboy (19th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

I so agree with everything Marin said.
    DW has a distinct disadvantage as well in that he works so much with dreams, psychic and channeled info (Law of One), in that as soon as they are confronted with this, a lot of people immediately put up roadblocks and will not even consider what might be useful.
    It takes a special kind of courage to speak from that perspective, and another kind of courage to divulge the more concrete, whistleblower information.
    What DW does well is to correlate the two, and I think we need more of that kind of integration, including here on PA.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th October 2011 at 19:25.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), Carmen (18th October 2011), jp11 (19th October 2011), karelia (19th October 2011), kevlor (19th October 2011), KiwiElf (19th October 2011), Marin (19th October 2011), mountain_jim (18th October 2011), Sesan (19th October 2011), transiten (18th October 2011), TWINCANS (19th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #157
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

As I have stated on another post, it takes courage to come forward and reveal the kind of information that David Wilcock, Bob Dean, David Icke, among others, are revealing. They are the heroes in my opinion. It's very easy to be an armchair critic. These revealers have been rubbished and vilified for years but they keep on. They are the Spiritual Warriors in a world of sleeping armchair critics.

Thank you Martin L,for your post. Bob Dean speaks from the heart and his integrity is obvious to all.

33. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

aranuk (19th October 2011), Black Panther (19th October 2011), Calz (19th October 2011), golden lady (20th October 2011), jcocks (19th October 2011), jp11 (19th October 2011), karelia (21st October 2011), KiwiElf (19th October 2011), Marin (19th October 2011), modwiz (18th October 2011), mountain_jim (18th October 2011), Muzz (18th October 2011), onawah (18th October 2011), Reinhard (19th October 2011), Sesan (19th October 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011), transiten (18th October 2011), TWINCANS (19th October 2011), winnasboy (19th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Great post Marin

Thanks for adding your voice.

Marin:

Quote Given everything we've discussed on this forum, why is outside help out of the question? Because it's in violation of the rules? In my opinion, the rules of the game were crossed some time ago....and not in our favor. I believe we've been helped many times and will continue to be helped.
    It could also be the "rules of engagement" are changing since, in all appearances, we are coming to the "end of a cycle".

I agree we have been getting help behind the scenes (probably from the very start).

As James suggests in his vid ... there would appear to be quite a number of "beings" coming together here at this time. How out in the open that will be is still up for speculation but if we continue to have enough "flotillas" around the world people will start to "get it" regardless of what msm does with it.

DW has long referenced the Law of One and that is one of the channeled sources I don't mind saying I support ...

Harvest time folks (and that is a good thing).

IMHO (always)

Cal
    Last edited by Calz; 19th October 2011 at 07:05. Reason: adding then typo

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

aranuk (19th October 2011), jp11 (19th October 2011), KiwiElf (19th October 2011), Marin (19th October 2011), modwiz (19th October 2011), onawah (19th October 2011), TWINCANS (19th October 2011)

36. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I agree with Marin. We couldn't possibly have any chance to win without "outside" help. As it has been said the playing field and the rules have been changed in favour of the elite bastards. Thanks to the "outsiders" from us insiders.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), jcocks (19th October 2011), jp11 (19th October 2011), KiwiElf (19th October 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd October 2011), Marin (19th October 2011), onawah (19th October 2011), shamanseeker (26th October 2011), TWINCANS (19th October 2011)

38. Link to Post #160
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Yep. It's not "free will" when they use our free will against us.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), karelia (21st October 2011), KiwiElf (20th October 2011), Marin (19th October 2011), onawah (20th October 2011), shamanseeker (26th October 2011), transiten (19th October 2011), ViralSpiral (19th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast