+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Default Re: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

Just wanted to say what a great thread this is with some excellent points. However, a big personal 'thank you' has to go to Marin L who has managed to summarise my own thoughts on the subject far better than I ever could have.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), Carmen (19th October 2011), DNA (21st October 2011), golden lady (20th October 2011), Marin (19th October 2011), shamanseeker (26th October 2011), ViralSpiral (19th October 2011), winnasboy (19th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I think it's relevant to this discussion, so I've copied the following from the thread at:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...833#post335833

"'Interpretations are what have screwed the world up for thousands of years.' However, I’ll refine it and say that widely varied interpretations are due to the EXTREMELY different levels of individual development and consciousness between people across the planet. No better than, just different levels of awareness and consciousness is all. Are the kids in sixth grade better than kids in fifth, fourth, third, second grade or pre-school? Of course not.

So much worldwide pain, confusion, suffering, warring, religion-generated murder and warring, suppression, manipulation of others, power over others and so on has been maintained due to the different levels of awareness between humans on Earth. The Dark Ones have seen to it that these differences between people around the world are maintained and directed because it’s benefited them and their agendas in every way for eons. (By Dark Ones I mean the non-physical, non-human Reptilian Beings, Draconian Beings, and certain other non-physical, non-human Beings I’m not certain what to even call them despite having seen many of them and occasionally had confrontation conversations with them over the years. These Beings plus the living physical human elite patriarchy that the Dark Ones control and use to control the rest of humanity on Earth. This negative dark (4D) astral and (3D) Earth system is rapidly being dismantled throughout 2011 by the Light so it too is finally ending.)

The Earth world that we incarnated into in these current lives (have to make this distinction due to the current Ascension Process) was a wide-open system which meant that any ole riffraff was allowed to incarnate into 3D Earth physicality. It’s been a wide-open planetary system where souls who were close to spiritual Mastery or Ascending/Evolving into an entirely different system and dimension could incarnate here. Alternatively, very young souls who were just starting to learn about physicality, density, duality, polarized consciousness, ego and egoic consciousness, male/female, and everything else that goes with having a life/lives within a physical world in a physical body also incarnated here.

Said another way, Earth has been a totally open system within a Freewill Zone where any “newbie”, … spiritual Master, average joe, Initiate, madman, well developed soul and everything in-between could incarnate on Earth—and once here—we’ve all had to live our lives side-by-side despite the incredibly varied range of development, consciousness, awareness, and current life focus between souls/people. The sixth graders and the pre-school kids and everyone in-between have all been crammed into an open 3D Earth school and that has made it extra difficult on everyone.
    RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL EARTH BLUEPRINT

The original Earth blueprint was that it would exist with Freewill, but that it was a very advanced world of Unity and Beauty that, over time, would become dense enough to become a physical planet and world. Over time it would involute deeper into density and polarity to the point that the first beings living on it would eventually fragment even further out of their natural higher state of unity (androgyny) and experience being in both female and male bodies and consciousness within dense physicality. We were individually androgynous, unified Beings prior to this further decent into density and eventual physicality, and this has NOTHING to do with having done anything “wrong”. It was simply the spiritual desire to experience further seeming separation from Source and Greater Self within less dense dimensions, one of which was 3D physicality on Earth.

Due to the current Ascension Process with its Body and Brain (right/left brain) Rewiring and so much more, many of us are currently Ascending/Evolving back into a greater level of integration and unity and will externally reflect this return to an increasingly more androgynous state of individual unity and integration. Some of us will prefer to continue using one sexed body over the other, but this will be an individual choice as we evolve within the Fifth Dimension and beyond. All of this has nothing to do with sex, sexual preference, or sexuality but everything to do with evolution and integration into increasing 5D unity within ourselves, our brains, hearts, bodies and consciousness.

Original Earth supported tremendously advanced stellar humans on it for a very long time. From what I’ve remembered from my past life in Egypt around 12,600 B.C. [see A Lightworker's Mission] plus other knowledge beyond that, something happened physically that suddenly threw Earth and humanity into profound chaos and darkness. Barbara Hand Clow’s book CATASTROPHOBIA: The Truth Behind Earth Changes In The Coming Age Of Light is an excellent source about this difficult planetary event that happened around 9,500 B.C. and how it changed humanity from that point forward.

What I sense also happened due to this catastrophic global event that further stunted humanity and natural human evolution was that some non-physical, non-human, negative Alien Beings (Reptilian, Draconian and some others) took advantage of an already traumatized and weakened humanity and invaded 3D Earth and 4D Astral to basically set up shop. They deliberately unplugged the majority of humanity’s DNA, horrifically perverted the human Physical, Emotional, and Mental Bodies energetically to keep humanity functioning within a VERY low frequency and consciousness range so they could parasitically use humanity as their personal fueling station and energy food generators. According to some current higher awareness Teachers, this multidimensional negative Alien invasion began approximately 5,100 years ago.

Source knows Earth exists within a Freewill Zone and has allowed all of this to play out for all. However—and here come’s the interesting part—once Source decided enough was enough with the horrific perversions and parasitic actions the Dark Ones had/have done to humanity, Earth and why, a massive call went out across the Cosmos for Volunteers to help correct this situation. Many of us heard this call from Source and said, “We’ll go!” And so, many Starseeds from the Milky Way galaxy and others intentionally incarnated/reincarnated into 3D Earth physicality now to help correct this situation from within it, disguised as local 3D Earth natives.

I’ve consciously remembered this call since the early 1980′s and my volunteering to reincarnate now (as Denise) to help energetically transmute and override what the Dark Ones have done to humanity, while simultaneously embodying Light and Source’s Original Divine Blueprint as the way to correct this situation. By doing so humanity can get back on-track within the natural God-given right to evolve and NOT be suppressed and prevented from evolving.

This call went out and the many Starseeds/Wanderers/Lightworkers volunteered to incarnate within 3D physicality to literally energetically override what the Dark Ones or negative Aliens have done to humanity and reality on Earth. All these multidimensional events are due to the approaching completion of the 16-billion-yearlong Evolution ary Cycle—aka the end of the Mayan calendar on October 28, 2011—and the Separation of Worlds that’s happening because of it.
    BACK TO THE QUESTION

irrepressible asked,“What does Denise mean by ‘make huge changes now too or exit’?”

I meant that this is an energetic fact and cyclical necessity for all concerned now and has absolutely nothing to do with religion/religions or better than type thinking or beliefs. Because the call went out and many millions volunteered to incarnate/reincarnate on Earth now to override the Alien Dark Ones and their agendas and actions to humanity, their bodies, minds and consciousness, Earth and the Astral, that was the big clue that major positive change had/has finally arrived on Earth. Many of us have labelled all this the Ascension Process and/or Dimensional Shift etc.

The bottom-line is that no matter how incomprehensibly long these Source-created Evolutionary Cycles run, Source always includes an Expiration Date/Graduation Date/Separation Date within them. And, if needed, outside help is called upon to come into a derailed and suppressed planetary system and species like humanity and Earth has been since the negative Alien takeover, to help get it back on-track and functioning again as the Original Divine Blueprint. That’s what’s happening in your/my/our lifetimes and why.

1987–2012 is the Grand Finale to a very long Evolutionary Cycle and is a separation point for some people, and a graduation point for others. Again, no better than business with this but a simple, honest choice for each human whether they are ready and desirous of ascending/evolving at the end of this great Evolutionary Cycle or not. Due to this completion and choice to ascend/evolve/graduate to the next level of learning or choosing to continue learning within duality and physicality will require more than one Earth world and timeline. Levels of spiritual focus, frequency, consciousness, and learning are extremely varied and literally cannot co-exist within the same space, the same Earth world, the same reality and timeline. No better tha n just two (or more) schools of learning for different groups of souls functioning at different frequency rates within different timelines and locations.

For a long time Earth has been a wide-open system within a Freewill Zone which meant that any and all were allowed to incarnate into 3D Earth physicality and everyone had to endure the vastly different range of soul and consciousness development all crammed into School Earth together. Since the (approximate) 9,500 B.C. event, and the 5,100 B.C. multidimensional negative Alien invasion of humanity and Earth, School Earth has been a dark perverted monstrosity of Source’s Original Divine Blueprint. That negative Alien takeover and human derailment and suppression was only going to be allowed for a certain amount of time however.

Due to the current Ascension Process; the Expiration Date of the ending 16-billion-yearlong Evolutionary Cycle; the incarnate Starseeds and non-incarnate Beings working from multiple dimensions and timelines to override the Dark Ones interference and suppression of humanity; and because the Graduation/Separation/Expiration Day is approaching with the December 2012 winter Solstice Cosmic Conjunction or Alignment, School Earth will no longer be a single world that’s open to any and all to incarnate into.

What’s naturally evolving out of it is what I’ve called the Separation of Worlds, some others have called it “entering the new timeline” or other terms. We’re all saying the same thing which is, due to the Ascension Process and completion of the Evolutionary Cycle, those humans who are now ready and desirous to evolve out of dense duality are experiencing increasing Light frequencies with matching consciousness (the Ascension/Evolutionary Process and its many symptoms) to the extent that they’re consciously perceiving and feeling a Separation of Worlds and timelines away from the old lower 3D patriarchal Earth world we all incarnated into. The humans who are not currently ready or desirous of utilizing the available Ascension/Evolutionary Light Energies to evolve /ascend now will have an appropriate Earth world or place and timeline to continue learning within dense duality in a physical world and reality. There will be at least two primary Earth or Earth-like worlds and timelines for all of humanity, instead of only one where all levels of developing souls and consciousness were crammed in together.

My statement about humanity needing to make huge changes now too or exit means exactly that. Higher and lower frequencies cannot co-exist within the same space so there is and will continue to be a frequency Separation of Worlds and timelines providing both groups of humanity with a matching frequency world and reality to continue learning within. It’s that complex and yet that simple and it is our lives now. All that’s required to ascend/evolve/graduate to the next level now is an honest desire to be and live in a higher state of being. Are you gonna go my way now, or later? Either choice and timeline is perfect but the Expiration Date is coming no matter what."

Denise

October 17, 2011

Copyright © 2011–2013 Denise Le Fay. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and you include this copyright notice and link. http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/

(Note from OP: I don't really agree with the separation of worlds idea, though I do think there are other 3D worlds similar to Earth where souls who still choose to experience 3D learning will incarnate when they've left this world.
    I also think there will be room on this planet for some positive 3D experiencing for awhile longer, but the negative 3D will be phasing out fairly quickly.
    This just won't be a comfortable place much longer for those negative energies.
    Not to say we who remain won't have plenty of work to do!
    We must be part of the instrumentation of the higher frequencies grounding here. )
    Last edited by onawah; 20th October 2011 at 00:28.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011), golden lady (20th October 2011), jp11 (20th October 2011), KiwiElf (20th October 2011), Lost Soul (22nd October 2011), mountain_jim (20th October 2011), shamanseeker (21st October 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I will share something from a very wise friend. Very elegant, short, accessible yet has the power to clear up a whole lot of confusion regarding:

"Ascension" and the "Split"

Quote The frequency is increasing on the planet. (That's all the ascension really is in a nutshell.)

Increased frequency carries more consciousness with it.

There are humans who are not capable of holding that increase.

If you understand that then you understand "the split."

Gaia needs to cleanse ... Mama needs a bath. Would have been much better all around if we had been better "stewards" and kept things in balance and harmony.

End of "the cycle." Harvest.

Wheat will be seperated from the chaff.

Inelia suggests a "contract" of sorts regarding the process. Could be ... I don't know. I have heard of similar variants to that from people I trust.

I don't expect a "rapture" type of event.

When I read the Law of One series my take was that we all had to dump the body regardless. Wilcock (last I remember) believes that won't be necessary. Again ... I simply don't know.

Not sure if anyone does ... at least in human form.

Anyway, if the words from my friend (in the quote box) helps anyone else to simplify things into more managable bites then great.

If it all seems like "new age" mumbo jumbo ... that's great too. It's all good. Free will.

Everything else here is simply my own opinion based on my own belief system.

Standard disclosure applies.

IMHO

Cal

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Carmen (20th October 2011), Coaxial (20th October 2011), jackovesk (1st November 2011), jorr lundstrom (20th October 2011), JoshuaM (1st November 2011), KiwiElf (20th October 2011), mountain_jim (20th October 2011), onawah (20th October 2011), shamanseeker (21st October 2011), transiten (20th October 2011), TWINCANS (20th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

yes, of course

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011), transiten (20th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by kevlar (here)
    Dear all ,
    I have been a fan of Wilcock maybe 2 years and recently have also become intersested in the work of
    Dr. Georgi Stankov. In his latest post,

"Ultimate Scientific Proof For the Accuracy of the Ascension-Date at the Stargate 11.11.11"[/URL]
    he says
    So you think ascension will come next month?

Has this person explained the mechanics of this happening overnight?

This person has as much credibility and logic as the people he listed. That doctor title does not impress me one bit. I know a few "doctors" who turned out to be psychopaths.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Best not to be a "fan" of anyone, look inside, get to know yourself cuz what's the use of being a fan of well "known" pple if you don't even know yourself?

Not to say i can't identify with you kevlar, have been following Wilcock since 2007, reading his Source Field Investigations at the moment....but he is only human like the rest of us...or at least most of us
    Last edited by transiten; 20th October 2011 at 12:15.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011), shamanseeker (26th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #167
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    ... my take was that we all had to dump the body regardless.
    The body isn't overjoyed about the idea. But the body was never more than a temporary arrangement. "Everything that [David Bowman] really was is still a part of me".

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011), modwiz (21st October 2011)

15. Link to Post #168
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Best not to be a "fan" of anyone, look inside, get to know yourself cuz what's the use of being a fan of well "known" pple if you don't even know yourself?

Not to say i can't identify with you kevlar, have been following Wilcock since 2007, reading his Source Field Investigations at the moment....but he is only human like the rest of us...or at least most of us
    I admit i am not a great word-smith, and agree with you that, "have been following" is a better way of putting it than "fan". I think the word is semantics. Im sure your not suggesting because i used the word fan, it means that i havnt looked inside got to know myself and that i dont even know myself.

love kevlar

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevlar For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011), shamanseeker (22nd October 2011)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)

I admit i am not a great word-smith, and agree with you that, "have been following" is a better way of putting it than "fan". I think the word is semantics. Im sure your not suggesting because i used the word fan, it means that i havnt looked inside got to know myself and that i dont even know myself.

love kevlar
    kevlar! i don't know you for sure, but i've been looking inside a lot and still fall into the "guru trap" now and then but i'm aware of it and manage to get loose

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011), kevlar (20th October 2011), modwiz (21st October 2011)

19. Link to Post #170
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Dear all ,
    I have been a fan of Wilcock maybe 2 years and recently have also become intersested in the work of

"Ultimate Scientific Proof For the Accuracy of the Ascension-Date at the Stargate 11.11.11"[/URL]
    he says

This person has as much credibility and logic as the people he listed. That doctor title does not impress me one bit. I know a few "doctors" who turned out to be psychopaths.
    Personally i dont know what will happen next month.

I have read his book The Cosmic Laws of Creation and Destruction: which i found to contain a lot of interesting information. The physical symptoms he talks about in relation to the LBP are very similar to symptoms i was experiencing prior to what might be called my awakening. Thanks.

love kevlar

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevlar For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011), OnyxKnight (20th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #171
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Dear all ,

he says

Spot on Onyx, sometimes I wonder if doctor is a title or a diagnose.

Ascension, Im not going anywhere, this is still a very good place to live.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Calz (20th October 2011), modwiz (21st October 2011), PurpleLama (20th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by KosmicKat (here)
    The body isn't overjoyed about the idea. But the body was never more than a temporary arrangement. "Everything that [David Bowman] really was is still a part of me".
    Yes, the poor thing does get scared and then deeply interferes in the reasoning process.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (21st October 2011), modwiz (21st October 2011), shamanseeker (22nd October 2011)

25. Link to Post #173
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by KosmicKat (here)
    Agreed. The body does like its domain and knows it is not destined to cross the veil. It really appreciates it when we do not think overmuch about non physical life. There is a lot a sadness/grief there that is part and parcel of the spirit/body arrangement.

The adrenaline releases generated by the fear engage the sympathetic nervous system, and as Carmody points out the reasoning is seriously impeded.

26. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by steveofengland (here)
    So the guy is selling books? That's all I'm saying.

Hello Steve, I can speak to this but not from a place of mastery, only humility, as I am struggling with the energy exchange aspect of life at the moment. So please take the following comments as something to mull over, not some sanctimonious proclamation.

I happened to notice our relationship to the concept of "money". We can all talk so comfortably about exchanging services, etc but somehow "earning money" is automatically a dark event.
    It seems to me, that as life has taught me (in the never ending lesson of "as above, so below")- all of life is an ebb and flow of energy, a constant exchange.
    Like the ocean tides.
    And once I bring my attention to the sound of the waves on the shore, it is sometimes easier for me to connect with the eternal, never ending movement of all things-
    Like breathing.
    And from that place, I can sometimes consider that all of life is an exchange of energy,
    sometimes transferring from one realm to another- like thought to matter, as when we write a letter.
    And sometimes as in matter to thought, as in when someone reads the letter.

And if I am fortunate, I remember that as in all things, an exchange is appropriate, and even more so, it is actually necessary.

And so, if someone would prefer a gazillion dollars, or even a fire engine red Ferrari, in fair exchange for their service, perhaps that is between them and the universe. And our reaction is exactly that- a reaction. And it is ours to work with, to learn from.
    And maybe, if we are really fortunate, to move through,
    and awaken.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

Calz (21st October 2011), onawah (21st October 2011), shamanseeker (22nd October 2011)

28. Link to Post #175
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I have a gut feeling that our darkest hour may soon be upon us, but after that it's onwards and upwards - and we'll all be surprised just how fast events start moving. Next years' going to be a doozey, regardless!

Anybody who thinks I'm promoting fear porn aught to have a look within before posting to that effect.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Calz (21st October 2011), Carmen (21st October 2011), KiwiElf (24th October 2011), shamanseeker (22nd October 2011)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Hmmmmm, regarding money...............i'm happy not having to drag houses, tons of crops and other facilities i need for a living around. Thankful for money serving man as "intermediary". Money is not the problem, interest , greed and lack of love and wisdom is. Back to the Greenbacks anyone?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (21st October 2011), jorr lundstrom (22nd October 2011), KiwiElf (24th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I found a VERY short update from David Wilcock's site at:
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...-new-life-expo

"NEXT ARTICLE ALMOST FINISHED

The next article -- Part Three of our series on the destruction of the underground bases -- is coming along very well.

I could have already had it done, but many of you have asked for additional proof... so I have gone out of my way to dig up little-known witness testimonies, on free videos and in writing, to back up the next part of what I will be revealing.

I'm not going to say when it will be ready, because my best intentions can often be thwarted by unpredictable events --" etc.

Proof would be nice!
    I'm looking forward to seeing what he has for us.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (22nd October 2011), KiwiElf (22nd October 2011), mountain_jim (24th October 2011), shamanseeker (26th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Proof would be nice!
    Indeed it would

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (22nd October 2011)

36. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's a new article out from David Wilcock at:
    http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...ord-owo-defeat

37. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (1st November 2011)

38. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There's a new article out from David Wilcock at:
    http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...ord-owo-defeat
    Needs a new thread ... go for it ... I am heading for beddy bye

*** adding ***

after a super quicky scan before bed nothing grabbed my attention regarding the promised "proof" in this update.

That is disappointing ... but I could easily have missed something in my haste.

Up to you avalonian nuggets to disect this one ... *yawn* ...
    Last edited by Calz; 1st November 2011 at 18:16. Reason: adding

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast