+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arizona Sheriff Explains Fast And Furious

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Arizona Sheriff Explains Fast And Furious

"Sheriff Paul Babeu implicates Eric Holder and the Obama Justice Department as accomplices in the crimes involving weapons used in the "Fast and Furious" scandal."

"Almost the same time that 'fast and furious' was being implemented.... Obama's appointed Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton) made false allegations that 95% of all guns confiscated were from the US. (it was actually 95% of registered guns, and of course all guns from the US are registered in some way or another. but ironically at the same time the AG was giving these guns to the drug cartels."

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Annacarl (13th October 2011), BMJ (14th October 2011), fifi (14th October 2011), GlassSteagallfan (13th October 2011), jackovesk (13th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th October 2011), math330 (14th October 2011), meeradas (13th October 2011), shybastid (14th October 2011), spiritguide (14th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Default Re: Arizona Sheriff Explains Fast And Furious

Video Shows that Obama directed Holder To Launch Fast and Furious in March 2009

October 13, 2011 • 9:56AM

President Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder, and Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano have all denied any knowledge of Operation Fast and Furious. In fact, Eric Holder has claimed that he never read reports addressed to him beginning in March 2009 which reported on the operation.

However, these denials are belied by two speeches, one given on March 24, 2009, by then-Deputy Attorney General David Ogden and one given by Eric Holder, himself, on April 2, 2009.

A partial transcript of Ogden's speech, recorded by C-SPAN 2, follows: "The President has directed us to fight these cartels, and Attorney General Holder and I have taken several new and aggressive steps as part of the administration's comprehensive plan. Those steps include the following: The DOJ's ATF is placing 16 new DEA positions in Southwest field operations specifically to target Mexican trafficking and associated violence. The DOJ's ATF is increasing its efforts by adding 47 new employees and 3 new offices using $10 million in Economic Recovery Act funds and redeploying 100 personnel to the South West Border in the next 45 days to fortify its Project Gunrunner, which is aimed at disrupting arms trafficking between the United States and Mexico. The ATF is doubling its presence in Mexico itself from 5 to 9 personnel working with Mexicans specifically to facilitate gun- tracing activity which targets illegal weapons and their sources in the United States."

Holder, himself, who told Congress on May 3, 2011, that he had only heard about the program a few weeks earlier, gave a speech in Cuernavaca, Mexico, on April 2, 2009, in which he boasted about Operation Gunrunner and told Mexican authorities of everything he was doing to insure its success. Holder told the audience: "Last week, our administration launched a major new effort to break the backs of the cartels. My department is committing 100 new ATF personnel to the Southwest border in the next 100 days to supplement our ongoing Project Gunrunner, DEA is adding 16 new positions on the border, as well as mobile enforcement teams, and the FBI is creating a new intelligence group focusing on kidnapping and extortion. DHS is making similar commitments, as Secretary Napolitano will detail."

Source: http://www.larouchepac.com/node/19823

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

ktlight (14th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait a sec, I seem to be missing something - the guns were FOUND at the crime scene? So the perps kill cops in the US and drop their guns right there before leaving? Or were any of them actually apprehended or killed and the guns found on them? Could someone please update me with a link or something?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to haibane For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (14th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Thanks for the posting. Now we just need to keep on top of the hearings to see who else knew besides the entire administration. If done right I can see jail time for a bunch of folks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

ktlight (14th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for posting this. Please understand, I'm not a Teapartier,Repub or Demo. This whole story stunk from high hell from day one.
    We have to ask ourselves,is the Obama this weak by getting caught?

President Clinton,and Hillary,and George Sr,and Junior are all guilty of this treason for global control for personal gain.

It just surprizes me that the Powers That Be missed this link in the control cycle.

Obama looks like an amatuer. I thought the PTB had better control.

We have a chance and I don't know the solution.... yet. It's not a Republican either. That's just weak. Terrible options.

Let's pray.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

ktlight (14th October 2011), spiritguide (14th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

We need to demand that these hearings be televised publically so the we can openly discuss and evaluate the level of corruption we are subject to.....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

ktlight (14th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread