+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oil Disaster/Free Energy

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Cool Oil Disaster/Free Energy

There’s been a lot of blame lately on BP and its partners due to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

Apparently there is free energy that’s available to us and we can tap into this i believe the correct wording for this is the (vacuum flux)

If that’s correct then surely any governments or shadow governments that can disclose this must be accountable for their actions as the oil spill could have been avoided.

We are all adults at the end of the day and to keep this from us is wrong (if it exists)

My Avalon friends what are your view on this

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Default Re: Oil Disaster/Free Energy

Hi "The One,"

It certainly would be nice if some guilt ridden Black Ops person arrives with a free energy device before some of the worst predicted oil "spill" consequences happen. How bad does it have to get before Black ops secrecy cracks.

grannyfranny

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,998 times in 2,111 posts

Last year when I was riding the snow trails around yellowstone I was stopped on the trail . Ran into a gentlemen who was a nuclear technician . We got to talking about nuclear energy and he told me a nuclear submerine can stay out to sea on its own power for 40 years. 40 years ! , hydrogen energy from water, magnetics, helium 3 , I'm just a welder by trade and I realize there is so many other ways to change our dependency, hell even turning all of the trucks for hauling to natural gas would make a huge impact on volume. In addition we need to curb our drilling just for the voids in the ground(empty cavities) we are leaving. In the states here with our current administration that is looking to tax us to death I say the time is now for free or very inexpensive energy. Oil is a cave man energy and it is time to break thru the matrix for the betterment of this world .

4. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

free energy means freedom from oppression. Free energy will mean 90% reduction in manufacture cost of EVERYTHING... from food to spaceships. Free energy can provide the means to create drinking water for all the ppl in the planet. Free energy will mean each person can supply its house for ever with minimal costs. Free energy will give all the ppl in the planet the chance to live longer/better.

DO YOU REALLY THINK .... this is what TPTB want to happen? Free energy ISNT JUST ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRESS. Free energy is LIFE/FREEDOM/UNLIMITED EVOLUTION.

No i dont think we will get these soon or easy. I dont even care if ET get disclusured or not ... all we need is free energy. We had the technology 100 years ago, but noone knew that we are in the 2nd dark age of humanity.

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member olgraybear's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone may know of this site and about Prof. Searl but this should fall in line with what is being
    asked so far.
    My dilemma is, why?
    Why has this man had this technology all this time and not provided it and supplied it to the world.
    He is at an age that wealth really isn't or shouldn't be a concern, if it's notoriety, would that not automatically happen?
    So much to ponder....

http://www.searlsolution.com/

Here's a question for the conspriracists, - what if the BP oil spill wasn't an accident but done as an incident to allow
    TPTB to provide an opportunity to come out and provide a reason to have at least this much disclosure?
    Last edited by olgraybear; 23rd June 2010 at 03:42.

6. Link to Post #6
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by olgraybear (here)
    Here's a question for the conspriracists, - what if the BP oil spill wasn't an accident but done as an incident to allow
    TPTB to provide an opportunity to come out and provide a reason to have at least this much disclosure?
    If you were them would you do it? Free energy means the death of them, the econ system and maybe the society.

7. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

The time is coming when the PTB will have no choice.

8. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

painted into a corner

9. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member olgraybear's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    If you were them would you do it? Free energy means the death of them, the econ system and maybe the society.

If your curious as if it would be something that I would do, NO. But then again I'm not in control
    of the puppets on the strings. In my opinion, the TPTB have no problems creating mass genocide
    on nature and the gulf enconomy because the means justify the end.
    Of course their not going to just walk away quietly and relenquish their control and wealth without
    a fight. They will always have a plan B, and C and D and so on.
    What needs to happen is a way for this type of free energy to develop without the control of the
    authority and maintained by the free people and free thinkers. It is these individuals that have the
    means but not always the way, and their numbers are so scattered and few comparitavely that they
    are kept well suppressed.

What would you do if you were given the same choice?

10. Link to Post #10
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by olgraybear (here)
    What would you do if you were given the same choice?
    All i can say i feel really happy i am not one of them as i would never have endured what they are doing. Cant even imagine it , makes me sick so cant answer you sorry

+ Reply to Thread