Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Free Energy: Transition plans for Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Lightbulb Free Energy: Transition plans for Earth

Hi All

This thread is intended for discussing our ideas of what sequence of actions would be needed to move our present day scarcity based society of Earth into the Age of Abundance based on free energy usage.

Let's try to be as detailed in every step outlined as possible. Let's discuss our propositions honestly to notice any shortcomings of these transition plans. Let's be civil with each other.

Don't be afraid to dream of FE. Think of it. Imagine it. And bring it to Earth.

If you would like to know more about concept of free energy take a look at this thread:
    WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

If you wonder what will be abolished by introduction of free energy, here are some propositions:
    What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

If you always wanted to know how free energy world will look like here are some visions of what may become true in not so distant future:
    A Future Earth

If you still think free energy is a bad idea for us now, feel free to share your fears here:
    Free Energy?! No way in hell!
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

CdnSirian (22nd October 2011), Dennis Leahy (1st September 2014), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011), mojo (15th November 2011), PegasusRising (9th November 2011), Peter Kraai (14th October 2011), Ria (15th November 2011), SHAPE (14th October 2011), ulli (14th October 2011), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011), winnasboy (14th October 2011), Yoda (14th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Free Energy: Transition plans for Earth

What we think we become, in the source field. Great Post OP. It makes much sense to myself as well as many others here on this forum and planet earth. Lets collectively, consciously and fruitively bring in Free Energy Now. I summon The Electric Wizardry Of Nikola Tesla, to guide us and give insight to us hereon.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 13th October 2011 at 12:31.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

jackovesk (20th February 2012), jcocks (14th October 2011), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), SHAPE (14th October 2011), sygh (9th November 2011), ulli (14th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Free Energy: Transition plans for Earth

Here is my proposition of a transition plan:
    GC - Global Controlers (same company as PTB/PTW)
    FE - Free Energy

Phase 0)
    All means of transportation are being converted to electric drive now. It is happening right now. And it is nothing new. Electric cars had been present in the first half of twentieth century. All appliances are electrical now. We only lack "abundant" source of electricity.

Phase 1)
    There is one company operating in New Jersey. They developed technology involving extracting more (than is theoretically possible) energy from hydrogen. It is not something you can build in your garage. And it needs some maintenance and complicated infrastructure. In one configuration it produces heat so present power plants can be retrofitted. In another configuration It can also produce electricity directly. There are some byproducts of chemical reaction powering that technology. They have some interesting properties that could be used for manufacturing better batteries, lasers and other things I can't remember now. It replaces oil with water. (Yes I know... "Oh no! Water again!")

It does not make GC obsolete. It frees humanity from the burden of hauling matter for fossil and nuclear energy production. It's energy density is higher than solar or wind. Weather independent. No immediate need for FE now. And... it has planned obsolescence built in (thanks The One for the term).

Phase 2)
    I think GC will give it green light.

Phase 3)
    When we don't have to fight each other for energy, abundance begins.
    But it will be GC regulated/controled abundance. Not real thing yet.

Phase 4)
    People will find more and more time to listen to their hearts. GC included.
    People will start to imagine there must exist better ways of converting energy. Will start to imagine posibility of FE implementation en masse.

Phase 5)
    Real FE will come after that. And it will be "...everyone suddenly living alter-ego lives full of fluffy white clouds and sunshine...". It is coming our way. We do our work and we will receive fruits of that work. If not in this lifetime then in another.

Thanks Ernie
    Robert

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th November 2011), Dennis Leahy (1st September 2014), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), ulli (14th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ilie Pandia

If I may... I have a different plan

Small group of aware people gets together. They deepen their awareness and understanding of the energy issue. The group becomes a sort of "magnet" for people with similar ideas and visions. The group and their awareness grows. A tipping point is reached. The "invisible influence" and "pressure" of this group touches the "heart" of some of the GC. They also begin to understand. The free energy idea floods the human consciousness... more and more humans (especially the young ones) see the fallacies in the physics books for what they are. The FE group seeds and mentors more like minded groups all over the planet. The GC finally get it that they have been made obsolete. Free Energy devices pop all over the world. All of it is perceived as normal and expected. This is now common sense.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th November 2011), ceetee9 (24th October 2011), Dennis Leahy (1st September 2014), KosmicKat (14th October 2011), Lisab (13th October 2011), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), SHAPE (14th October 2011), sygh (9th November 2011), ulli (14th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Hi all:

I have little time to make a few responses to these new threads. The energy issue is so multi-faceted and deeply baked that one thing is probably guaranteed: FE won’t unfold how anybody thinks it will. There are way too many moving parts, and everybody will want to play their role. That is why I presented principles that I learned on my journey for mounting an effort with a prayer:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#pursuing

What Ilie put here is pretty close to those principles working in practice, but there are also other ways that it can happen. I vote for The Stampede of the Lambs, starring Sam Shepherd and Sai Baa Baa.

Dennis tried doing transitional technologies, but the Big Boys know the game, and will not let anything come close to getting disruptive. They really don’t care about batteries and electric cars, because it is not producing energy in a novel way. Not long before Brian died, I told him that we were either going to get FE or not, with probably no middle ground. He agreed. It is likely not going to be some trajectory of incremental technologies. FE has already been developed to a high degree in the above-top-secret field, and some kind of slow leak of intermediate technologies very likely won’t work out as intended, and the Big Boys know this well, which is why they keep the lid tight on all of it, even high MPG carburetors. That is part of the conundrum. I highly doubt that FE is going to happen by some Rossi-like effort, or a Greer, or a Dennis. I am not saying that those routes are impossible, but they are highly unlikely, with many thousands of casualties, on that path.

My wife is calling me to bed, so I must go and read some fantasy before nodding off. I will write more on this later.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

ceetee9 (24th October 2011), Dennis Leahy (1st September 2014), Gardener (14th October 2011), jcocks (14th October 2011), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th October 2011), SHAPE (14th October 2011), ulli (14th October 2011), winnasboy (14th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Free Energy might at some point be introduced to the world.
    Before that happens though, the conscioussness level of the human being as well as the human collective will need to be expanded or upgraded.
    There only needs to be one mad scientist who thinks of a FE-based device to destroy the planet and you just know that there will be plenty of those, or crazy fanatics hungry for world domination.
    The only way to prevent that is by strict monitoring and enforcement, which is more of the prison-planet scenario, requiring authorities to manage it all.
    The potential for trouble is just too great.

Even looking at it in practical terms, it seems right that FE is not widely known or in use today.
    As long as there are wicked would-be-controllers that have been allowed by the collective to have the ability to stifle any efforts in this direction, we can be seen to not be ready for it.
    The only way FE can go mainstream on Earth, is if humanity sees through the lies and the exploitation of the oil barons and banksters and no longer gives them the power to be effective.
    The system might be seen to be on the verge of collapse right now, but should it all come down today or tomorrow, the new system that is going to be erected is going to be a variation on the same theme.
    The would be controllers are said to be panicking as their precious system is breaking down, but you can count on some hidden masters to have contingencies in place. It is going to be problem-reaction-solution.
    If we don't raise our awareness and level of spirituality, we're going to end up rebuilding a similarly crooked system as the one we have right now.
    Conscioussness is key.

Once humanity does get its act together and its conscioussness raised to an appropriate level, whatever that may mean, then we can also see that 'devices' might not be necessary.
    It has often been said that if the ET's come in metal ships, those are not the type of beings you want to be in bed with. It is just going to lead to more of the same.
    What you'd want is beings that can travel in their light bodies for instance, Sun Kings etc. There is something to it.

Once we have grown up enough, we might just be able to power our machines with life force directly supplied by the operator to the device.
    We'd be able to directly channel Earth energy or Cosmic energy, in the same way Reiki healers are said to operate.
    So by the time our world is ready to deal with FE in any kind of mature manner, we might not even need it anymore.
    But those ascension-type scenarios at this point seem too far away and too much divorced from present reality to be realistic.

I have also heard, especially in relation to the Joe Cell and orgone-type devices, that human conscioussness is key to getting it to work.
    A little Arthurian mythology, where only the pure of heart can pull the sword from the rock.
    That offers some hope that FE will not be misused by any would-be-controllers.
    However, we also know that the Illuminati tactics have progressed to the point where they manipulate the masses without karmic entanglement for the sorceror.
    By telling us what they are going to do to us, they are exempt from the karma their evil schemes generate (if there is such a thing as karma...)
    It is plausible to assume that similar loopholes will be in effect where the ethical operation of FE devices is concerned. They'll find ways to misuse it.

We are talking transition here. This is a key word.
    Many people will think of a better world, of a better human and project their ideals upon such visions.
    That is a good and necessary exercise to be doing. We need to envision the future before we can step into it.
    Too little thought is spent though, in my opinion, on seeing where we are now and what steps need to be taken in order for us to get to any of these idealized realities.
    This makes all these wonderful scenarios look like nothing but hopelessly romantic dreamings.
    So we have to think about how we are going to get from where we are to where we want to be.
    "People are so busy going from A to Z that they forget that there are uhm, 24 letters in between" ("Drop out", Infected Mushroom).

I think Paul Pantone's Geet processor might be a very good transitional device. It is not considered a free energy device, though I think it does have FE properties.
    Geet is very easy to implement and would drastically reduce our use of fossil fuels, as well as contribute to cleaning up the air, since the exhaust is shown to (sometimes) have more oxygen in it than air does. It is clean and cool running.
    It is not too crazy to imagine the Geet going mainstream. People don't need to understand how it works, or the principles it is based on. They can simply outfit their vehicles and generators with it and see dramatic energy savings.
    Introducing Geet does not require a radical paradigm shift, whereas true FE will.

Geet is practical, it works, it is easy and beautiful. It's the more realistic option at this point and I think more effort needs to be spent on getting this to happen.
    It will lead to humans questioning the oil paradigm we've been under for as long as we have, will help reject any idea of implementing the nuclear option, and it will open the doors to the better future we all want.

We can all envision beautiful realities and think about what we could be doing with FE devices, or what new abilities we might get and what we could do with them, or even how we can configure a new society.
    Michael Tellinger's Contributionism for instance is great, and there are many similar ideas out there. At this point though it nothing more than dreaming.
    Once we are through the shift, anything is possible. We will at that point also be more capable of formulating such ideas. We'd see more, know more, be more capable of seeing the consequences and the roadblocks.
    It seems a little pointless to think in any great detail about possible future scenarios with the limited capacity we have. It's a little like thinking about what life might look like on the other side of death.
    There are just too many variables to consider.
    Let's not focus so much on A or Z. Let's look at the 24 letters in between.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th November 2011), Chumley (23rd October 2011), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), Phoenix1304 (21st February 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Around the world various men and women will be going around the pubs, clubs eateries and streets as usual ,selling dvds,and other things,and they will also have a few little black boxes that when placed next to electrical devices,
    gives the devices a kind of kick and they start working,as long as the little black box is sitting near or next to it.
    These little black boxes will be rectangular,in fact they will resemble the monolith from arthur c clarke's 2001.
    The boxes will each be priced at around ten pounds per box to begin with.
    They will also be seamlessly sealed and any attempt to open them will render them obsolete.
    No one knows who invented the boxes and no one knows how they work.
    They are created in countless factories across the world in the same manner as counterfeit goods and distributed in the same manner.

[I]Unfortunately there is a downside to all of this and that is
    there will be a slew of books and articles and videos linking arthur c clarke,kubrick and god. [I]

So that would be
    free music....check
    free movies...check
    free power....check

gettin there!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Alex has some created some great music. The sound quality is excellent. And some great observations here.
    I would like to mention the life and work of David Hamel as an idea of what's possible by one man on a meagre budget. www.davidhamel.com With knowledge passed down to him from ET's he made his own spacecraft, which shot off into space and was never seen again. The field created would stall cars on the highway nearby, then the Canadian military would show up and take all his stuff away (Previously mentioned by Carmody on 'The question of Lithium' thread).
    Free energy is waiting in the wings in a myriad forms in just about every country and society on Earth. All we really need is for the inventors to be left alone and not knocked off or blackmailed by the GC.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

CdnSirian (22nd October 2011), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th October 2011), SHAPE (14th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

One key condition for introducing free energy ought to be as follows:
    If our intelligence ruled our egos then there wouldn't exist any "useless eaters" who probably will perpetuate their parents procedure due to lack of inherited wisdom. Children should always be a product of their parents intelligence, empathy and responsibility, so that a child is never destined to suffer from its parents ruling ego and inability to exercise empathy. A child should only be brought into this world if there is a dignified vacancy expected to be catered for. Marriage is some men's and almost every womans wet dream. Is it about a continous quest for continuity, security, instinct-driven desire for procreation wich serve as a defense for the ego who rules the intelligence? For those who hasn't realized it yet, one can enjoy both love, relationship and sex without being married or even at all produce children. Sex doesn't necessarily equal a child, it's optional really!
    Around year 1800 when earths population was about one billion people, there were probably less people than now who voiced their concern over humanity becoming an endangered species due to deficient procreation.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WorldPopulation.jpg
Views:	537
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	10521

In summary, our intelligence has to take control over our egos before free energy is an option, or else free energy will only deplete our environments carrying capacity in terms of population growth. Study the diagram below that shows curves for population vs oil, then add a fictional curve representing free energy.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	World Population and Oil Production.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	10520

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (20th February 2012), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Hi all:

People are wrestling with facets of the conundrum here, and that is good. I doubt that an FE-based world will result in some kind of population explosion, because liberated women do not want to become baby machines. All of the industrialized peoples on Earth are below ZPG levels today. In the USA and other industrialized nations, it is the nation’s poor that is breeding, which harkens back to the “peasant’s road to wealth” effect of the agrarian poor.

I am going to reproduce a post on another thread,

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post328546

to spell out the conundrum clearly. The issues of misuse are part of the fear of free energy aspect of the conundrum:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level5

The Big Boys already have FE and other technologies, and they can tell when it is being weaponized, so I hear, so my envisioned global peacekeeping force of grandmothers can keep the psychopaths in line during the transition. Without further ado, here is how I see the conundrum, and the transitional strategy that I am pursuing.

Ah Ilie:

Yes, you are zeroing in on the crux of the conundrum. Which I have written about plainly:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#question

Here is the conundrum, plainly for you. As Roads said in that interview on this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post309392

Only 3-5% of humanity is even trying to raise their awareness at this time. I’ll buy that. Of those who are even trying, the vast majority can’t shake their indoctrination, as they are trapped in scarcity-based ideologies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

Those ideologies are also egocentric, and yes, they encourage people to either ignore the starving children, or in my great nation, we celebrate genocidists:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#bitter

The level of awareness that you think we need before we have FE is simply not there. Not only is it not there, when people like me begin pointing out the blood on my nation’s hands, and so on, the attacks that I receive are truly crazy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#troll

When people like Dennis try to do something about it, they are figuratively burned at the stake (it used to be literally).

This is the great conundrum. Darkness rules the planet right now, and most of humanity is its eager accomplice and victim. The only way out is love. When hearts awaken, the heads will follow. But unless the Ascended Masters show up or the ETs land on the White House lawn, it ain’t gonna happen, not now. The reason that we have the situation that we do is that not enough people care enough. It is that simple:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

I have watched saints sacrifice their lives on this one. It took me a long time, after I got my own clock cleaned, and searching for groups that I thought might be receptive to the FE and abundance message, before I found out that there is nobody home, anywhere on the planet. There is no group on Earth that “gets it” today. If some began forming, the forces of darkness took care of them. That is just the reality of living on Earth today.

Sheldrake’s Causative Formation and the Hundredth Monkey theories have been discussed plenty at Avalon. When somebody posted that Gregg Braden said that only 8,000 people would be needed to change human consciousness and raise it to where stuff like FE can happen, I said “Amen, Gregg.” I have been envisioning about the same number for many years. And I did not just dream it up; I came to that number after playing on the High Road to FE, and traveling that terrain:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

I really think that if somewhere between five and ten thousand people can leave behind the scarcity-based baggage for long enough and simply imagine abundance, and eventually begin to sing it, what I call the “harmonic” effect may happen, in Sheldrake fashion. Nobody has ever tried it before.

Also, however, in order to really understand the FE conundrum, people have to first understand how energy runs the world. The vast majority are scientifically illiterate, while the professional scientists are indoctrinated into subtler mind-traps:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#subtle

In order to really understand, in a nuts-and-bolts way, people have to think comprehensively, like Fuller did:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

Not many have been able to do that in human history, but my website, and especially my upcoming energy essay, is intended to help people think comprehensively. The stark reality today is that somewhere around one in a thousand people today even want to think comprehensively, unable to think past their ego-traps.

There is no city on Earth full of comprehensive thinkers who have their hearts in charge. Those of us who have played the FE and abundance game know how lonely the path has been:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#lonely

But, there is reason for hope! Scott, for instance, is continuing the FE interviews that he began with me earlier in the year (and it was an honor to have Jeane Manning and Brian O on the show after me):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/public.htm#interviews

Tomorrow, Adam Trombly, fellow FE activist and comprehensivist, is going to be on Scott’s show:

http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/upcoming-shows.html

The movie Thrive is coming out in a month, which will feature Brian O, Adam and Greer, along with people with my respect like Amy Goodman. I am cautiously optimistic.

So, if those potential ten thousand are not in any one spot, but are scattered around the planet, how can they be brought together into that choir? In that regard, I am taking advantage of new technology: the Internet. I hope to begin a conversation (these Avalon conversations are a long way from what I envision) that will be a home where the lone voices in the wilderness can come, where others can warm their hands around the camp fire, and maybe, just maybe, we will begin to hum the abundance tune. I ask nothing from anybody other than their awareness. It took a lifetime to get to where I did and, as you know, the journey was by no means easy, but I have glimpsed where we we may be able to go, if enough of us can just imagine it.

But there are a million rabbit holes to disappear into, and you see it plenty on my threads and elsewhere, with people with inventor-itis, Young Warrior delusions, thinking that the “left” and “protestors” hold some promise, and so on. That choir that I envision will be Level 12s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

and I may have met ten in my lifetime so far. This is not going to be easy work, by any means, but it can usher in the next epoch of the human journey:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

and one that can look a lot like Heaven on Earth. I doubt that I will get to experience that heavenly world that Roads visited in this lifetime:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

but I hope that before I cash in my chips, I see it heading in that direction. Without FE, it probably can’t. So, I will agree that a critical mass of us need to raise our awareness for FE to manifest. They can carry the ball until humanity is ready to. For 99+% of the human population today, they will not get their minds in gear until somebody delivers FE machines to their homes:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

That is just the state of the patient. This thread that you began, Ilie, is part of the class that I envisioned. I will be beginning that thread of positive visions soon, with what Ernie and I have done so far. That is all part of the curriculum, and we will see how it goes.

OK, back on topic! Let’s see, what else will be made obsolete by FE (I am literally making this up as I write this)? Gas stations! OK, too easy. Let’s see…..

Large scale urban infrastructure, such as highways, sewage systems, power plants and electric and gas lines. As I have stated before, urban civilization becomes obsolete with FE and what comes with it, such as advanced transportation (anti-gravity technology also exists today http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground ) and communication technology. Nobody will need to be isolated, in hillbilly style. Everybody will be just as connected to humanity as they want to be, and when people stop playing the Games of Scarcity, we will be more fun to be around.

So, in finishing, I agree that some of us will need to raise our awareness before we have FE, but for the vast majority of humanity, the reality of FE is what is going to catalyze it. The Big Boys know very well what I am writing about. That is why they keep the lid on FE as tightly as they do. It is not about protecting the energy market; it is about protecting their place on the throne, as they play the scarcity game, too. The lambs will teach them differently, I hope.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

cayman (24th February 2012), CdnSirian (22nd October 2011), eaglespirit (14th October 2011), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), Magnus (14th October 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th October 2011), SHAPE (14th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

How to implement FE technology in stages - funny that. It's like saying to the starving man, we're going to feed you soon but for now just look at this picture of a sumptuous buffet table and imagine eating.

Freedom is the key to FE. If it must be done in stages then we are truly doomed. And, all things must be free that we are now used to paying for. There cannot be any secrets of any kind either. We must all work for the common good. We must restrain our egos. We must not want more of anything with a cost attached to it, ever. We must share. We must be whole, having worked through our personal problems in true sincerity. We must learn to stop the incessant clammouring of our minds - the thoughts they generate are counter-productive.

As you can see, for FE to be implemented in any sort of positive way we must completely revamp our lifestyles from the meaningless lives we now live (most of us) to productive, serious, responsible, loving, caring lives full of meaning. A very tall order.

How to implement FE technology in stages, you say? To start, stop going to work. Stop all unnecessary spending. Take all your money out of the banks. Stop paying taxes. Stop all payments of every kind. Refuse to live by any law other than the one universal law (do no harm), of course. Then sit back and watch the shiite hit the fan. After about a month (or a year?) demand that all FE technologies be released forthwith. Oh yeah, don't forget to extend the hand of clemency to the GCs as we take our power back. If we do not, then they will drag us into a hell like we never could have imagined.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), Magnus (23rd October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd October 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Here is an over unity machine you can build and test for yourself. It is entirely mechanical. You can then have a proof in your hands that all is not what it seems in physics, period. This one uses gravitation and inertia.

To illustrate clearly that the current understanding of what each is..is wrong at the fundamental analysis and application level.

http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/OscilacijeEng.html
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

christian (22nd October 2011), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (22nd October 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Ilie Pandia

I've studied and built a model for the "two stage pendulum" that Carmody has posted above. And I only write this to encourage anyone interested into Free Energy to have a look at it! The "proof of concept" model is incredibly easy to build and test. Do look at the site and the videos, even if you ignore the "math behind it".

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), Magnus (23rd October 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (22nd October 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

None of us have the complete answer, and so should be gentle and supportive of each other. I like to focus on the visions/imagination side. Here's a brief one-

A black box, a FE system the size of a shoe box for use in vehicles is rolled out worldwide. It requires a few simple procedures to instal in most vehicles, and there is an accreditation course mechanics can take that allows them to fit these devices. People ring the mechanic and book a time when their cars can be upgraded. Cars with certain rego numbers can be done on certain days. For the period of a month or two, there is intense activity. Most act reasonably and calmly, and understand the need for patience impressed upon them by certain people placed in authority to supervise the rollout.

The visions that wil work will be those that conform to the ideology/phraseology/routine of the average person.

I have another vision about the implementation of 'food replicators' being distributed throughout places where hunger and starvation are commonplace, such as the African nation. There is ET technology involved. If the devices fall into the wrong hands by those who wish to monopolise supply, they are simply switched off remotely. It will take a number of attempts at this before the would be monopolisers give up. Replicators will flood the community, and be easily accessible. The replicators look like a cross between a phone box and a coffee machine

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th November 2011), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), Magnus (23rd October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    None of us have the complete answer, and so should be gentle and supportive of each other. I like to focus on the visions/imagination side. Here's a brief one-

A black box, a FE system the size of a shoe box for use in vehicles is rolled out worldwide. It requires a few simple procedures to instal in most vehicles, and there is an accreditation course mechanics can take that allows them to fit these devices. People ring the mechanic and book a time when their cars can be upgraded. Cars with certain rego numbers can be done on certain days. For the period of a month or two, there is intense activity. Most act reasonably and calmly, and understand the need for patience impressed upon them by certain people placed in authority to supervise the rollout.

The visions that wil work will be those that conform to the ideology/phraseology/routine of the average person.

I have another vision about the implementation of 'food replicators' being distributed throughout places where hunger and starvation are commonplace, such as the African nation. There is ET technology involved. If the devices fall into the wrong hands by those who wish to monopolise supply, they are simply switched off remotely. It will take a number of attempts at this before the would be monopolisers give up. Replicators will flood the community, and be easily accessible. The replicators look like a cross between a phone box and a coffee machine
    Replicator devices are as lovely as free energy. I'm interested to learn a detailed description of your experiences with such devices and everything else you are able to share. Thanks!
    Last edited by Magnus; 23rd October 2011 at 03:26.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th November 2011), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Magnus (here)
    Replicator devices are as lovely as free energy. I'm interested to learn a detailed description of your experiences with such devices and everything else you are able to share. Thanks!
    Magnus, I am talking from an imaginative perspective. I have done a quick search for food replicators and come up with nothing, though I do possibly recall a reference of someone somewhere saying the PTW have them.
    What I will finish with, though, is the observation that a number of saddhus in India are capable of materialising anything from vibhuti to fruit, from amrita to rudrakshas. I have seen this myself. All technology can ever do is mimic our innate capabilities.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th November 2011), Mad Hatter (25th October 2011), Magnus (23rd October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ernie,

I would say that man is not starving. But rather he feeds himself with rotten potatoes he fetches from half empty, dirty sack of rotten vegetables. His table manners are far from even being questionable. To allow him to the buffet will demand of him to learn: some table manners, not to hoard all the food to himself but to share the buffet with other guest and the most important of all the co-responsibility for the existence of the buffet. This is not something most people are able to learn in one day. Miracles happen of course That man first have to believe that buffet story is real and not the fairy-tale. Then he have to choose if he is willing to change his habits and be invited to the party or to continue feeding on rotten potatoes despite his dirty sack running out...

For me FE can happen any moment. I think many are ready for it We know that the only way to use it is for betterment of all living forms of Earth. I remember your post i mistaken for some FE comedy script. I understand your frustration then and impatience now. Let me point to you that most processes on our planet take time to develop. It is true that volcano can erupt in midday... but it take some time for magma to ascend to the surface and gain pressure for eruption to be possible. A butterfly hatches in minutes from its cocoon... but it first has to go through all phases of development. An egg, a caterpillar, a cocoon and finally a butterfly. So is the implementation of the FE. But we must not lay down and wait for all necessary work to be done for us by Creator. If we stop to learn our lessons, stop to catch up our spiritual and emotional development with our technological development the fetus will be aborted in a natural way. And experiment Earth will have to start from scratch... The outcome is open ended. It is up to ALL of us...
    Robert

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th November 2011), Ernie Nemeth (28th October 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Robert, I have the greatest respect for you. Your words are quite clear and the imagery succinct. All your posts are like that. I take your words here as they are offered, in good faith.

Imagine what it takes to convince an entire world of sentient beings that those rotten potatoes are a sumptuous five course meal. Now imagine the same of a world of abundance. How would such a world be convinced of what they cannot see and is not part of their experience? Those rotten potatoes are really tastey and there seems to be no need to stop eating them. And the bag of rotten potatoes is limitless, so far as everyone is concerned. Why change what works, right?

Because most people are convinced that this is the best system we can come up with and that greed will always exist. So there is no solution because no one wants it. It would change the game. And that would mean loosing all they have worked so hard for. They like that they have more than others - it is the clear sign that they are doing well. A new game means new rules and that means having to learn those rules. And the learning of those rules is difficult and time-consuming, clearly requiring both effort and time. Most do not want to do the work, even if they know what that work entails. Airing your dirty laundry is not fun, but it is imperative if a world of abundance is truly wanted.

If, in such an august crowd, a consensus cannot be reached, on anything it seems, then what makes any of us think that others will follow down this rabbit hole? What makes us believe that that is best for the populace? Why should they travel down this road, only to have to argue and support what they thought was the obvious. Until there is consensus here, there is no reason to disrupt the ignorance of the masses. They are not conflicted, we are.

I know what is true, and so do you. But is my truth yours? No. Maybe in general terms but not in the specifics. And there will come a time when we will have to agree or toss it all to the winds. Which will it be, you think? Is there more than one truth, then? Are we separated not only by fear and disinformation and the scarcity paradigm, but also by the wavering, constantly changing truth? Or are the vagaries of perception bound to keep us separate and alone forever?

These are the questions that dominate my mind these days. What can we agree on? Can we agree on anything? Does it make any difference? Which direction should I head? What cause should I champion? Is there a reason to any of this? Does it matter what I do or don't do? What's the point?

I would have recently claimed I'm in search of my power. Now I'm not sure if I have any power to find. And my power, if it exists as I think it does, does not allow me to affect the will of another. So what would be the point? The world does not want to change, and I'm not sure if it is desirable to convince them otherwise. For what purpose, I ask again? So that they can keep us company down here in the rabbit hole? I think not.

If we want others to follow, we must lead. If we wish to lead then we must stand united on all fronts. This has not yet been accomplished and so there is no one to lead. Why then do we want to disrupt the lives of others?

They are, for the most part, happy with their lives - unless they are not. Either way, it is not our call.

Let sleeping dogs lie, they say. I feel that may be sage advice on this topic.

Thanks,
    Ernie
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th November 2011), meeradas (20th February 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th November 2011), ulli (9th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Robert, I have the greatest respect for you. Your words are quite clear and the imagery succinct. All your posts are like that. I take your words here as they are offered, in good faith.

Imagine what it takes to convince an entire world of sentient beings that those rotten potatoes are a sumptuous five course meal. Now imagine the same of a world of abundance. How would such a world be convinced of what they cannot see and is not part of their experience? Those rotten potatoes are really tastey and there seems to be no need to stop eating them. And the bag of rotten potatoes is limitless, so far as everyone is concerned. Why change what works, right?

Because most people are convinced that this is the best system we can come up with and that greed will always exist. So there is no solution because no one wants it. It would change the game. And that would mean loosing all they have worked so hard for. They like that they have more than others - it is the clear sign that they are doing well. A new game means new rules and that means having to learn those rules. And the learning of those rules is difficult and time-consuming, clearly requiring both effort and time. Most do not want to do the work, even if they know what that work entails. Airing your dirty laundry is not fun, but it is imperative if a world of abundance is truly wanted.

If, in such an august crowd, a consensus cannot be reached, on anything it seems, then what makes any of us think that others will follow down this rabbit hole? What makes us believe that that is best for the populace? Why should they travel down this road, only to have to argue and support what they thought was the obvious. Until there is consensus here, there is no reason to disrupt the ignorance of the masses. They are not conflicted, we are.

I know what is true, and so do you. But is my truth yours? No. Maybe in general terms but not in the specifics. And there will come a time when we will have to agree or toss it all to the winds. Which will it be, you think? Is there more than one truth, then? Are we separated not only by fear and disinformation and the scarcity paradigm, but also by the wavering, constantly changing truth? Or are the vagaries of perception bound to keep us separate and alone forever?

These are the questions that dominate my mind these days. What can we agree on? Can we agree on anything? Does it make any difference? Which direction should I head? What cause should I champion? Is there a reason to any of this? Does it matter what I do or don't do? What's the point?

I would have recently claimed I'm in search of my power. Now I'm not sure if I have any power to find. And my power, if it exists as I think it does, does not allow me to affect the will of another. So what would be the point? The world does not want to change, and I'm not sure if it is desirable to convince them otherwise. For what purpose, I ask again? So that they can keep us company down here in the rabbit hole? I think not.

If we want others to follow, we must lead. If we wish to lead then we must stand united on all fronts. This has not yet been accomplished and so there is no one to lead. Why then do we want to disrupt the lives of others?

They are, for the most part, happy with their lives - unless they are not. Either way, it is not our call.

Let sleeping dogs lie, they say. I feel that may be sage advice on this topic.

Thanks,
    Ernie
    Ernie, I think greed is really fear, which leads to manifested, defensive greed.
    I feel empowered by your powerful expression. And this may sound maudlin--but, we seem very few. But they are fewer, and in comparison--we are legion.
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 3rd December 2011 at 09:59.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th November 2011), ulli (9th November 2011)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ernie, thank you for your input It has broadened my perspective much.

When i think of what should i do to convince others to the world of abundance i know i should be the example. Simply put: be the change i want to see. So i work hard on my spirit, listen more to my heart. I make mistakes. I acknowledge them and move forward.

It was hard to start walking this path... But now i see no way of turning back... I see Light. I know it is not the train coming I know other people will choose simmilar paths leeding to same place As long as i do my part, i am not worried much about other people temporary blindness. After all it is, an annoying yet temporary condition I don't worry about survival of human species. There will be other attempts of Nature to bridge material life with spiritual life. Our human bodies are one such an attempt among billions of others. Life is accustomed to adaptation and survival. Life is Eternal. We will be given an oportunity to undo the damage done to Our home planet. I am calm now...
    Robert

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th November 2011), Gardener (9th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast