Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: Michael Tsarion

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Forget Nibiru here comes Planet Tsarion

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Malachi (here)
    great thread, thank you Nanoo Nanoo!
    You are welcom Malachi. Tsarions angle is, i realise more as i study his work, reflects my own study in my book. The time is now to bridge science and spirituality to balance the two. To let go the dogmatic beliefs behind lore and to understand them now. Science can only go so far but without understanding of energetic spirit there is a wall to growth both technologically and of the mind / body spiritually.

Tsarions body of work is an important one to take note of.

Generally speaking, we have forgotten the art of development of the spirit in place of technology and pills doing everything. So this imbalance causes social development to skew mental development. When there is an imbalance of energetic mentalism then the society will not enjoy whole growth as a species.

N
    wow, great I personally feel the same - we have to "merge" somehow the old spiritual world's teachings with the modern scientific era, the two cannot exist alone and against each other anymore. I don't know what others think about Carl Sagan but I love his scientific work, he never believed in God - I do - but also he never sad that there is NO God. he was a great man and I think, that somehow he always wanted the same as you - to balance the spirituality and the science. If you read his book, "The Contact" you know what I'm talking about.

so good luck with your book, i'm sure you will bring some light to this world.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Malachi For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (11th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Hi Nanoo,
    very interesting.

What do you think about Michael Talbot's quote?
    "We are shaped by the intersection of two streams: one that comes straight from the divine, an indirect one that comes from the divine through our environment. We see ourselves as interference patterns, because the influx is a wave phenomenon and we are where the waves are. " M. Talbot . THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (7th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    Hi Nanoo,
    very interesting.

What do you think about Michael Talbot's quote?
    "We are shaped by the intersection of two streams: one that comes straight from the divine, an indirect one that comes from the divine through our environment. We see ourselves as interference patterns, because the influx is a wave phenomenon and we are where the waves are. " M. Talbot . THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE.
    Deep and good , i like his analogy. I do point out that the inference of divine through enviroment interference is proportional to ones ability to stand firm or to let free the self or for the one to move energetically within the energetic matrix. there is interfere and interfear , both responsible for differing outcomes.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization

'In this companion DVD to The Irish Origins of Civilization (Volumes 1 and 2), Michael Tsarion discusses the historical significance of ancient Ireland and takes us on a truly fascinating journey through time, from the Emerald Isle to Egypt and back again full circle. Along the way we are introduced to the Druids and also to their destroyers, the Atonists. We discover the origins of the world's most powerful secret societies and the New World Order they labor to create. We discover secret facts about the royal dynasties of Britain and Europe, the Empire of Rome, and about Masonic influence in America. Featuring over 560 illustrations, and rare source material, this DVD series dramatically revolutionizes our view of history and explains what can be done to combat the tyrannical forces that have long conspired to undermine truth, freedom and justice.'

This video is part 1. There are 6 parts. Well worth viewing.
    Last edited by ktlight; 14th August 2011 at 23:57.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Curt (14th August 2011), Lord Sidious (14th August 2011), nickc2496 (15th August 2011), seko (14th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization

So there ya go, we really are legends.
    I am a legend in my own lunchbox.
    Problem is, I lost the damn lunchbox.
    Still got the thermos though!

9. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    So there ya go, we really are legends.
    I am a legend in my own lunchbox.
    Problem is, I lost the damn lunchbox.
    Still got the thermos though!
    Wow Sid I just noticed how much activity you have had here since January 2011... 4,540 posts.. is that right? (Gulp)... Anyway here's a Michael Tsarion Video for you all to enjoy.. It's short and to the point and not that long.. if you can take some time to watch this I "highly" recommend it!!

"The Mountain"...

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th August 2011 at 00:11. Reason: fix youtube video embedding

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Michael Tsarion: The Brotherhood of Death

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uqNN5p6bcj4

We are going to examine freemasonry, the roots, masonry and the connection to Judaism, symbolism, the Royal connections and the question of hierarchy. We'll look into: Holarchy versus Hierarchy, Imperialism Old and New, Colonization and Colonialization, The Rule of Psychopaths, Origin of the Jews, the Gaonim, the Sadducees, Zadokites, Essenes, Cistercians, Templars, Teutons, the etymology of the name David, the Dividers, Masonic Symbolism, the Twins, the Tree of Life Symbol. Further ahead in the series we'll discuss corruption and masonry and also the fascinating ripper case and the connection to masonry.'

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bTGtBnPoQTg

This is part two of our series with Michael Tsarion on the Brotherhood of Death. Go to redicecreations.com to watch part one. In part two we look at the Question of Antiquity, The Catholic Fraternities, Alleged Rivalries, Knights Templar. We'll also look into: Masonic Symbolism, Catholic Fraternities, the Knights Templar, the Nazi Connection and much more. Further ahead in the series we'll discuss corruption and masonry and also the fascinating ripper case and the connection to masonry

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Lisab (14th October 2011), Terra (14th October 2011), TraineeHuman (15th October 2011), woodshreder (13th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Default Re: Michael Tsarion: The Brotherhood of Death

Michael Tsarion, now here is someone I actually trust, when it comes to good information.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

<8> (13th October 2011), Lisab (14th October 2011), seko (13th October 2011), woodshreder (13th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Tsarion: The Brotherhood of Death

Michael Tsarion was the one who first helped my awakening back in 2007. It was him connecting the dots in his presentation at the Granada Forum in Los Angeles "The Future of Mankind"
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5184878490822# This opened my eyes , I havent been the same since.... IMHO His research is a wonderful tool to help awaken those who just havent quite grasped the game thats being played upon humanity..... Thanks for the new material .....Peace Always Peace

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodshreder For This Post:

<8> (13th October 2011), Lisab (14th October 2011), sygh (14th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #30
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Individually Transcend = Key to Victory (Michael Tsarion)

Individually Transcend = Key to Victory

22 November 2011

Michael Tsarion on Individualism speaking during interview Nov. 2011.

"The Individual is not 'Awakened' until they themselves embody the 'Light' within themselves..!"

"So this growing up period for individual Spiritual, Psychological Individual Maturity e.g. Psychic Sovereighnty, Psychic Immunity where 'No' Patheogenic Force can enter your 'Consciousness' because your so Strong! Is the Key to Defeating the Enemy! You cannot Defeat the PTB by using the Tools they have given you..!"

PS - Alot of 'Truths' in this interview (Well worth investing 27 mins of your time if your looking for answers as to (Why Are We Here?)...

Last edited by jackovesk; 25th November 2011 at 06:44.

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Individually Transcend = Key to Victory (Michael Tsarion)

Thanks Jacko. I love Michael Tsarion now thanks to Ktlight! Il get back to this later as off towork soon. Cheers Lisa

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

jackovesk (25th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

Default Historic Michael Tsarion interview. FEMALE ILLUMINATI. FreeTruth Show

Be prepared to have your beliefs challenged.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=o81IdYBRYBQ

Michael's websites and forum
    http://michaeltsarion.com/
    http://femaleilluminati.com/

I'm not used to posting so I hope this worked.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

<8> (8th March 2012), Alekahn (10th March 2012), Anchor (9th March 2012), Black Panther (10th March 2012), frances (9th March 2012), kevlar (9th March 2012), Limor Wolf (8th March 2012), Lisab (9th March 2012), modwiz (9th March 2012), Muzz (9th March 2012), nearing (9th March 2012), RedeZra (10th March 2012), sandy (8th March 2012), seko (8th March 2012), Snowbird (10th March 2012), Solstyse (9th March 2012), toothpick (11th March 2012), Trismegistus (14th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Default Re: Historic Michael Tsarion interview. FEMALE ILLUMINATI. FreeTruth Show

Well, it's obvious that a female has to be the head of the Illuminati, Michael Tsarion does not have to tell us that. It was Eve that told Adam to grab that Macintosh apple form the good looking tree. Why is Michael making a big deal about this discovery, I hope he won't pee in his pants from all this excitement.

22. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Historic Michael Tsarion interview. FEMALE ILLUMINATI. FreeTruth Show

if adam would have just grabbed his axe, and cut that tree down, and then do a little snake hunting.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

king anthony (9th March 2012), Referee (9th March 2012), Trail (11th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

Let's not stop and think we are done understanding with the first of the Eves.
    The Order of the Eastern Star allows women, with The Rainbow Girls as a feeder group.
    I was amazed at the symbolism. Never thought to look into the female side closely.
    Michael Tsarion doesn't mention the above organizations, he's looking way up higher and
    into the trauma and psychology of how we got here, so we can heal.

Last edited by westhill; 9th March 2012 at 05:28. Reason: grammar

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

Alekahn (12th March 2012), MacStar (13th March 2012), modwiz (9th March 2012), unicorny (12th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I'll make a big deal out of it because its the only interesting thing, besides indviduals posts, interesting or even half way fresh this week and is at least not another five times a day channel from Jupitor or how Great Ithou art) David Wilcocks is. David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford and the GFL crew don't have to unravel at tripes 24 hours a day either but they do anyway.

Plus Michael is hot and smart, very thought provocking regardless is you believe what he says or not, isn't creating another ascension religion, or xtolling us to climb in a ufo , promising to get all our gold back or handing out light body suits ....did I mention he was hot. To the point he makes spiritual gurus look like sour wet dish rags hanging out on a line to dry in the acid rain. I think its cause he has some orginal thought process left. That's sort of sexy.

Refreshing perhaps.

Or maybe its just relief.

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    Well, it's obvious that a female has to be the head of the Illuminati, Michael Tsarion does not have to tell us that. It was Eve that told Adam to grab that Macintosh apple form the good looking tree. Why is Michael making a big deal about this discovery, I hope he won't pee in his pants from all this excitement.

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

R
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I'll make a big deal out of it because its the only interesting thing, besides indviduals posts, interesting or even half way fresh this week and is at least not another five times a day channel from Jupitor or how Great Ithou art) David Wilcocks is. David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford and the GFL crew don't have to unravel at tripes 24 hours a day either but they do anyway.

Plus Michael is hot and smart, very thought provocking regardless is you believe what he says or not, isn't creating another ascension religion, or xtolling us to climb in a ufo , promising to get all our gold back or handing out light body suits ....did I mention he was hot. To the point he makes spiritual gurus look like sour wet dish rags hanging out on a line to dry in the acid rain. I think its cause he has some orginal thought process left. That's sort of sexy.

Refreshing perhaps.

Nice looking, very smart, revealing truths, and the accent doesn't hurt either. Oh yes, he is very hot.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th March 2012), Lisab (9th March 2012), westhill (9th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)

Refreshing perhaps.

someone need a cold shower.

30. Link to Post #39
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

I saw this "mistake" in the the daily telegraph a couple of days ago..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th March 2012), aranuk (9th March 2012), CdnSirian (10th March 2012), Earth Angel (10th March 2012), seko (10th March 2012), westhill (9th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Is it possible that the female kind of one would try to distroy the female kind of another to ensure their power perhaps because of midocondrial DNA? What better way to distroy genetic memory? Best Wishes

33. The Following User Says Thank You to motherlove For This Post:

westhill (9th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast