+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a chemtrail-pilot wanting us to know? ^^

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default a chemtrail-pilot wanting us to know? ^^

what the hell is he sprayin' ?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phimonic For This Post:

<8> (15th October 2011), Caren (15th October 2011), christian (15th October 2011), PHARAOH (16th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

Default Re: a chemtrail-pilot wanting us to know? ^^

Not sure those are chemtrails. Looks like regular sky writing to me. Could be some kind of marketing ploy... I don't see any date associated with this?
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

<8> (15th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WyoSeeker (here)
    Not sure those are chemtrails. Looks like regular sky writing to me. Could be some kind of marketing ploy... I don't see any date associated with this?
    not sure either ^^ - the title is meant a little ironicly - because i find it a charmig idea that a chemtrail-pilot ( if exists at all *think* ) would just start writing such a thing

regular sky-writing? - - what they spray for sky-writing?
    not used to that here in central europe- i just found it curious and wanted to share - i'd appreciate if anyone knows more about it . ty

6. The Following User Says Thank You to phimonic For This Post:

<8> (15th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

This is not a chemtrail. It is old fashioned sky writing and used to be done with smoke. I've seen a lot of it in the US, although not so much recently. They use an injection of oil into the exhaust pipe to create the smoke. This is done with the old fashioned propeller planes which are very maneuverable. I don't think they make these type of planes any more, though I'm not certain.

Chem trails are laid out from a much higher elevation, almost invisible, and the plane or drone creating them looks smaller than a black pin point while it is working. Chem trails do not look like lines in the sky, these trails are faint and spread out into a somewhat brownish film within 30 minutes to 1 hour of application. When I used to live in Silicon Valley, these chem trail grids were laid out each morning like a large tic tac toe design just before and during dawn hours. By the time most people had arisen and were driving to work, they had already spread into an even layer across the sky.
    Last edited by Dawn; 15th October 2011 at 06:37.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

<8> (15th October 2011), phimonic (15th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Abundant Traveler (here)
    This is not a chemtrail. It is old fashioned sky writing and used to be done with smoke. I've seen a lot of it in the US, although not so much recently. They use an injection of oil into the exhaust pipe to create the smoke. This is done with the old fashioned propeller planes which are very maneuverable. I don't think they make these type of planes any more, though I'm not certain.

Chem trails are laid out from a much higher elevation, almost invisible, and the plane or drone creating them looks smaller than a black pin point while it is working. Chem trails do not look like lines in the sky, these trails are faint and spread out into a somewhat brownish film within 30 minutes to 1 hour of application. When I used to live in Silicon Valley, these chem trail grids were laid out each morning like a large tic tac toe design just before and during dawn hours. By the time most people had arisen and were driving to work, they had already spread into an even layer across the sky.
    ty! - yea i'm watching em and know the grids you're describing. - it's another scale indeed - still the idea is great i think having things written in the sky with actual chemtrails - so if there is evergreen or omega-plane pilots watching, who indeed do spray **** onto us - please go nuts with ya plane!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phimonic For This Post:

<8> (15th October 2011), Dawn (16th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...ne-art-project

'Last Chance' skywritten messages over NYC not warning but an art project
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

<8> (15th October 2011), Dawn (16th October 2011), Kerrigan (15th October 2011), phimonic (17th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by WyoSeeker (here)
    http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...ne-art-project

'Last Chance' skywritten messages over NYC not warning but an art project
    WyoSeeker, are we to believe what this mainstream newspaper says about this message??? In other words, guys and gals I've got this right here. SEE it's no big deal, just a ploy here's the article from our trustworthy lamestream media??? Or am I misreading you post? If so true, let's see the video of the other writings posted by these planes in the sky on the same day. Thx.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Earth Angel (16th October 2011), jcocks (16th October 2011), phimonic (17th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread