Thread: The Skinwalker Ranch

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Default Re: The Skinwalker Ranch

Jesse Ventura did a show a few years back on the Ozarks and a town there that seemed to be a focal point for the PTB as a bug-out location. Part of the show showed a massive underground facility where you could drive in, with lots of storage, etc. It turns out that this footage came from a facility, not in that location, but in St. Louis or Kansas City, can't remember which one. So I take his stuff with a grain of salt although it is quite entertaining.

Having said that, Skinwalker is real. I have spent a lot of time in the area and while I have not been on the ranch have spent time putting the picture together and there does seem to be some sort of portal there. George Knapp, imho is very credible, and he even wrote or coauthored a book on it.

There are other areas of the country that have the same sort of phenom. Check out Jim Marrs work on a Deer Lodge MT. Very interesting there as well. I have been there and talked to some locals and they do have their fair share of weird stuff that has happened over the years.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

by Brent Paris (not really, but i couldnt help myself. someone please remind Brent that his handle is "Brent Paris", so mistaking his posts for anyone elses' is highly unlikely)

when i hear about a story like this, it makes me wonder why we even bother discussing anything else here...

its a perfect storm of esoterica: ufo activity, Bigfoot, indian lore, poltergeist activity, demonic activity, super soldiers, disembodied voices, cattle mutilations, other-dimensional phenomena, skinwalkers.......wolves that react to bullets as if theyre f#cking bee-bees: ALL OCCURING IN THE SAME PLACE AND AT THE SAME TIME.

and in the midst of it all, david icke, henry kissinger, george bush, and prince andrew all emerged naked from the adjacent forest singing kumbaya. i swear. (no they didnt...but if they had, it would have made this story *less* strange.

yup, its a true story. this all occured, to one degree or another at the notorious SkinWalker Ranch in Utah.

i read the book not too long ago. and now ive listened to several interviews and documentaries etc. id like to say this makes me an expert, but all its done is give me an enormous headache.

i dont even know where to begin. i s'pose thats why ive included this interview. it provides a nice base from which to operate. all i can really say is, there is something of unparalleled diabolism going on here. the last time i felt this disturbed was after i saw the movie 'Event Horizon'. im not a man to deliberately seek punishment, but i do have a masochistic tendency towards high strangeness. it somehow makes me feel better about my life; if a skinwalker posing as a leopard can maul a young kid, then perhaps my inability to pay the electric bill this month isnt the tragedy it seems, ya know?

ill share one anecdote that was in the book that was not in this interview:

a man arrived at the ranch asking Gorman (owner) if he could sit in one of his fields and meditate. his intention was to, i believe, infuse the place with positive energy. the ranch had developed quite a reputation at the time and it wasnt uncommon for new-agers to view it as some sort of disturbing pilgrimage. Gorman reluctantly allowed the man to do his bit, and within minutes a large creature emerged from the woods, approaching the man at a remarkable speed. it stopped just short of him and released a spine chilling roar before returning to the forest. the man, predictably, became hysterical, clinging to Gorman like an infant might on its mothers breast. if i recall correctly, Gorman actually threatened to punch the man if he didnt release his grip.

later, while watching the movie 'predator' with his son, Gorman recognized the creature in the movie as being identical to the one who had appeared on his ranch ( not the reptilian form, but the sort of translucent camouflage the predator had used to avoid detection)

the phenomena suggests that there is some sort of all encompassing force behind almost everything we consider "paranormal". or does it? as they say, the more you learn the less you know.

im interested in your thoughts...
    Last edited by Mike; 24th January 2015 at 02:14.

3. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th April 2015), AutumnW (6th April 2017), barneythez (24th January 2015), betoobig (24th January 2015), Bill Ryan (24th January 2015), Billy (24th January 2015), Debra (24th January 2015), DeDukshyn (24th January 2015), DNA (24th January 2015), etheric underground (24th January 2015), Ewan (6th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th January 2015), Gardener (24th January 2015), InCiDeR (12th April 2015), InTheBackground (24th January 2015), Jake (24th January 2015), jjjones (24th January 2015), Katyani (24th January 2015), Lifebringer (24th January 2015), Limor Wolf (24th January 2015), lucidity (25th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017), Muzz (24th January 2015), Nasu (24th January 2015), Nick Matkin (24th January 2015), peggy englebrake (10th April 2017), RunningDeer (12th April 2015), seeker/reader (24th January 2015), shadowstalker (24th January 2015), Shannon (6th April 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2015), thepainterdoug (25th January 2015), william r sanford72 (24th January 2015)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    when i hear about a story like this, it makes me wonder why we even bother discussing anything else here...
    I hear you. But believe me, we have discussed the hell out of this story here.
    There are plenty of threads with Skinwalker Ranch in the subject header, and plenty of other threads under different subjects that just went there anyway.

Never the less, I never tire of the subject and I always welcome fresh conversations in this regard.

Me personally, I'm inclined to give credence to Kerry Cassidy's take, that there are various portals and or "star gates" all over the world, some of which seem to not have any technology and or instruments in view, and these gates or portals just manifest. As a result there are a myriad of associated events that take place with them.

I've always been of the opinion that there is a underground base of folks who either make use of the natural gate in the area or are producing it through some equipment not seen on the surface because it is located underground in the area.

----------------EDIT---------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mike, if you are interested, my current best theory on this can be found in the thread below. My initial statement is about a one minute read.

Bigfoot,Atlantis and the Bohemian Grove
    Last edited by DNA; 24th January 2015 at 02:31.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

AutumnW (6th April 2017), betoobig (24th January 2015), DeDukshyn (24th January 2015), Ewan (6th April 2017), Gardener (24th January 2015), InTheBackground (24th January 2015), Mike (24th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017), Nasu (24th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2015), vmk22 (24th January 2015), william r sanford72 (24th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I hear you. But believe me, we have discussed the hell out of this story here.
    There are plenty of threads with Skinwalker Ranch in the subject header, and plenty of other threads under different subjects that just went there anyway.

Never the less, I never tire of the subject and I always welcome fresh conversations in this regard.

Me personally, I'm inclined to give credence to Kerry Cassidy's take, that there are various portals and or "star gates" all over the world, some of which seem to not have any technology and or instruments in view, and these gates or portals just manifest. As a result there are a myriad of associated events that take place with them.

I've always been of the opinion that there is a underground base of folks who either make use of the natural gate in the area or are producing it through some equipment not seen on the surface because it is located underground in the area.

i know we've discussed it some...was just being a little tongue in cheek brother.

in fact, you were the one who suggested i read the book. so thanks for that. awesome recommendation.

the "trickster" element really stands out for me. this always keeping everyone off balance thing. it suggests a certain malevolence, and yet, no one was ever harmed there (physically)...leading some researchers to hypothesize that the entities there have some kind of moral code ( no humans anyway...Gormans dogs were fried into a sort of black goo).

its all very confusing...

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (6th April 2017), betoobig (24th January 2015), boja (25th January 2015), Debra (24th January 2015), DeDukshyn (24th January 2015), DNA (24th January 2015), Fellow Aspirant (25th January 2015), Gardener (24th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017), Nasu (24th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2015), vmk22 (24th January 2015), william r sanford72 (24th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

edit to add: DNA, im checking out your link now. thanks. i have a load of respect for your opinions on this stuff.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (6th April 2017), betoobig (24th January 2015), DNA (24th January 2015), Nasu (24th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2015), vmk22 (24th January 2015), william r sanford72 (24th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

edit to add: DNA, im checking out your link now. thanks. i have a load of respect for your opinions on this stuff.
    Aw shucks Mike/Chinaski you really know how to make a guy blush.

I'm listening to coast to coast am right now, and the guest is talking about two different types of cryptids living in her area. One was a Bigfoot and the other was the hyena headed dogman type. This strikes me because there was a hyena headed dogman type at the gorman/skinwalker ranch.
    I just caught the guest's name and it's Christine Delaparker.

I think it worth mentioning that i attended a Kiwanee Lapseritis speaking engagement, Kiwanee states he is in communication with sasquatch, so there is that. I mention this because Kewanee states that the sasquatch have told him that the dog headed beings/people are guardians of inner dimensional portals. So there that is
    Last edited by DNA; 24th January 2015 at 08:18.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

betoobig (24th January 2015), Debra (24th January 2015), Mike (24th January 2015), Nasu (24th January 2015), peggy englebrake (10th April 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2015), Tyy1907 (24th January 2015), vmk22 (24th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Great topic to keep alive Mike. Whatever is living on those grounds, there is some serious F off energy.

Why? Seems that they are door bitches for
    Something you or I have no business looking into

Who gets scared ?

Who benefits?

Even Sean Stone and Jesse Ventura's son could not get close to an answer.

I'd like to pose the question to Duncan O'Fionioan .. He surely would know something. He and his partner Miranda actually go into places like this to clean them out. It is not the kind of energy I want to meet. Hell no!

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

AutumnW (6th April 2017), betoobig (24th January 2015), DNA (24th January 2015), Gardener (24th January 2015), Mike (24th January 2015), Nasu (24th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2015), vmk22 (24th January 2015), william r sanford72 (24th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

a man arrived at the ranch asking Gorman (owner) if he could sit in one of his fields and meditate. his intention was to, i believe, infuse the place with positive energy. the ranch had developed quite a reputation at the time and it wasnt uncommon for new-agers to view it as some sort of disturbing pilgrimage. Gorman reluctantly allowed the man to do his bit, and within minutes a large creature emerged from the woods, approaching the man at a remarkable speed. it stopped just short of him and released a spine chilling roar before returning to the forest. the man, predictably, became hysterical, clinging to Gorman like an infant might on its mothers breast. if i recall correctly, Gorman actually threatened to punch the man if he didnt release his grip.

later, while watching the movie 'predator' with his son, Gorman recognized the creature in the movie as being identical to the one who had appeared on his ranch ( not the reptilian form, but the sort of translucent camouflage the predator had used to avoid detection)

the phenomena suggests that there is some sort of all encompassing force behind almost everything we consider "paranormal". or does it? as they say, the more you learn the less you know.

I have read many accounts of Bigfoot/Sasquatch. Some people say that they witnessed a transparent cloaking type of camouflage that was used by the Sasquatch and many compare it to the "Predator" camoflauge as seen in the movie.

I agree with DNA that there is a (natural) portal in that area which allows all sorts of inter/extra dimensional entities access to the area. (As it is natural, I doubt it can be closed, so cleaning out entities would be a moot point as the door would remain open allowing anything to come through.)

Some Sasquatch habituators, that have developed a long-term relationship with a group of Sasquatch have come to the conclusion that they have inter-dimensional abilities, as the Sasquatch leave signs of their presence in locked buildings or cars. The only logical way of explaining how this can happen is if the Sasquatch don't need to use the standard type of door that we use, they can make an inter-dimensional door where-ever they want and can access locked/unaccessable areas.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 24th January 2015 at 13:36.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

AutumnW (6th April 2017), betoobig (24th January 2015), DNA (24th January 2015), Gardener (25th January 2015), InTheBackground (24th January 2015), Mike (24th January 2015), Nasu (24th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2015), Tyy1907 (24th January 2015), william r sanford72 (24th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)

I have read many accounts of Bigfoot/Sasquatch. Some people say that they witnessed a transparent cloaking type of camouflage that was used by the Sasquatch and many compare it to the "Predator" camoflauge as seen in the movie.
    Hey Seeker/Reader, we have had some interesting dialogues in this area before. And as we were saying earlier, this stuff never gets old. We could decide on a different area of focus a hundred different times and have a hundred great conversations about Skinwalker Ranch.

I have an excellent story that ty1907 shared that can be found here TY is the first person who ever introduced the author Kiwanee Lapseritis to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favorites from "The Sasquatch People" by Kiwanee Lapseritis

"A man approached me after I gave a lecture at a conference in San Jose in August of 2007. He said that while elk hunting in Colorado with his 18-year-old son, a most startling BF encounter had occured. While deep in the forest they decided to separate, but he warned his son not to wander very far. He told him to find a good spot and stand quietly by a tree. Soon they were out of sight of each other and in position if a deer or elk moved in their directoon.

After a time, the teenager heard something bounding toward him. He was leaning against a tree, and suddenly a frightened deer came dashing past from behind him. Before the young man could collect his thoughts, a pounding of loud footfalls ran by him-close enough that he felt the breeze from the creature that made them. The problem was that there was novody there-at least nothing visible!

The confused deer was grabbed by an invisible force and violently thrown against a tree, instantly breaking its back! This freaked the kid out. He literally did not know how to react as he stood there in a state of awe and fear! His father told me that the Sasquatch never materialized, but picked up the dead deer, dangling it by its hind legs towards the boy in the same way that someone holds up a dead rabbit after its been shot. The creature held it easily as if it only weighed a few pounds.

The giant stood in front of the teenager, but was physically indiscernible except for the deer dangling in mid-air. It appeared to offer the animal to the boy as the Sasquatch slowly moved toward him in a non-threatening way. For a moment he thought of shooting at where the Sasquatch's body should be, but changed his mind. He was scared and in a state of confusion! It was too much for him to comprehend, so he turned and ran while yelling for his father. The father told me he figured it was a Sasquatch, as he had read about the possibility that they were interdimensional. He said it took a while to calm his son."

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

AutumnW (6th April 2017), betoobig (24th January 2015), BMJ (24th January 2015), Debra (24th January 2015), Ewan (6th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th January 2015), Gardener (25th January 2015), InTheBackground (24th January 2015), Mike (24th January 2015), Nasu (24th January 2015), seeker/reader (24th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2015), Tyy1907 (24th January 2015), william r sanford72 (24th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Skinwalkers - What Are They?
    By Colm Kelleher and George Knapp
    8-9-7

https://www.facebook.com/12139775788...type=3&theater

With skinwalkers becoming the subjects of popular books and recently, movies, it is fair to ask about their origins. In August 1996, a team of scientists arrived on a remote ranch in NE Utah to investigate a bizarre litany of phenomena; including unidentified flying objects, animal mutilations, paranormal and poltergeist occurrences that appeared to erupt almost on a nightly basis. The list went on and on. The first piece of information the team learned from local people was that the ranch lay "on the path of the skinwalker". Was the skinwalker responsible for the weird happenings on this ranch? What followed was a multi-year odyssey into the dark unknown as the science team tried to pursue, measure and photograph the elusive "skinwalker". The complete account of the unprecedented research project is published in the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker".

In the religion and cultural lore of Southwestern tribes, there are witches known as skinwalkers who can alter their shapes at will to assume the characteristics of certain animals. Most of the world's cultures have their own shapeshifter legends. The best known is the werewolf, popularized by dozens of Hollywood movies. European legends as far back as the 1500's tell stories about werewolves. (The modern psychiatric term for humans who believe they are wolves is lycanthropy.) The people of India have a were- tiger legend. Africans have stories of were-leopards and were- jackals. Egyptians tell of were-hyenas.

In the American Southwest, the Navajo, Hopi, Utes, and other tribes each have their own version of the skinwalker story, but basically they boil down to the same thing--a malevolent witch capable of transforming itself into a wolf, coyote, bear, bird, or any other animal. The witch might wear the hide or skin of the animal identity it wants to assume, and when the transformation is complete, the human witch inherits the speed, strength, or cunning of the animal whose shape it has taken.

"The Navajo skinwalkers use mind control to make their victims do things to hurt themselves and even end their lives," writes Doug Hickman, a New Mexico educator. "The skinwalker is a very powerful witch. They can run faster than a car and can jump mesa cliffs without any effort at all."

For the Navajo and other tribes of the southwest, the tales of skinwalkers are not mere legend. Just ask Michael Stuhff. A Nevada attorney, Stuhff is likely one of the few lawyers in the history of American jurisprudence to file legal papers against a Navajo witch. He has often represented Native Americans in his practice. He understands Indian law and has earned the trust of his Native American clients, in large part because he knows and respects tribal religious beliefs.

As a young attorney in the mid-70s, Stuhff worked in a legal aid program based near Genado Arizona. Many, if not most, of his clients were Navajo. His legal confrontation with a witch occurred in a dispute over child custody and financial support. His client, a Navajo woman who lived on the reservation with her son, was asking for full custody rights and back child support payments from her estranged husband, an Apache man. At one point during the legal wrangling, the husband got permission to take the son out for an evening, but didn't return the boy until the next day. The son later told his mother what had transpired that night.

According to the son, he spent the night with his father and a "medicine man." They built a fire atop a cliff and, for many hours, the medicine man performed ceremonies, songs, and incantations around the fire. As dawn broke, the three traveled into a wooded area near a cemetery, where they dug a hole. Into the hole, the medicine man deposited two dolls made of wood. One of the dolls was made of dark wood, the other of light wood. It was as if the two dolls were meant to represent the mother and her lawyer. Although Stuhff wasn't sure how seriously to take the news, he recognized that it certainly didn't sound good, so he sought out the advice of a Navajo professor at a nearby community college.

"He told me that the ceremony I had described was very powerful and very serious and that it meant that I was supposed to end up buried in that cemetery," Stuhff says. "He also said that a witch can perform this type of ceremony only four times in his life, because if he tries it more than that, the curse would come back on the witch himself. He also told me that if the intended victim found out about it, then the curse would come back onto the person who had requested it."

Stuhff thought about a way to let the husband know that he had found out about the ceremony, so he filed court papers that requested an injunction against the husband and the unknown medicine man, whom he described in the court documents as "John Doe, A Witch." The motion described in great detail the alleged ceremony. The opposing attorney appeared extremely upset by the motion, as did the husband and the presiding judge. The opposing lawyer argued to the court that the medicine man had performed "a blessing way ceremony," not a curse. But Stuhff knew that the judge, who was a Navajo, could distinguish between a blessing ceremony, which takes place in Navajo hogans (homes), and what was obviously a darker ceremony involving lookalike dolls that took place in the woods near a cemetery. The judge nodded in agreement when Stuhff responded. Before the judge could rule, Stuhff requested a recess so that the significance of his legal motion could sink in. The next day, the husband capitulated by agreeing to grant total custody to the mother and to pay all back child support.

"I took it very seriously because he took it seriously," Stuhff says. "I learned early on that sometimes witches will do things themselves to assist the supernatural, and I knew what that might mean."

Whether or not Stuhff literally believes that witches have supernatural powers, he acknowledges that this belief is strongly held in the Navajo nation. Certain communities on the reservation had reputations as witchcraft strongholds, he says. It is also unknown whether the witch he faced was a skinwalker or not. "Not all witches are skinwalkers," he says, "but all skinwalkers are witches. And skinwalkers are at the top. They are a witch's witch, so to speak."

According to University of Nevada-Las Vegas anthropologist Dan Benyshek, who specializes in the study of Native Americans of the Southwest, "Skinwalkers are purely evil in intent. I'm no expert on it, but the general view is that skinwalkers do all sorts of terrible things---they make people sick, they commit murders. They are graverobbers and necrophiliacs. They are greedy and evil people who must kill a sibling or other relative to be initiated as a skinwalker. They supposedly can turn into were-animals and can travel in supernatural ways."

Benyshek and other scientists do not necessarily endorse the legitimacy of the legends, but they recognize the importance of studying stories about skinwalkers because the power of the belief among Native Americans manifests itself in ways that are very real. "Oh, absolutely," says Benyshek explains. "Anthropologists have conducted scientific investigations into the beliefs in Native American witchcraft because of the effects of such beliefs on human health."

Anthropologist David Zimmerman of the Navajo Nation Historic Preservation Department explains: "Skinwalkers are folks that possess knowledge of medicine, medicine both practical (heal the sick) and spiritual (maintain harmony), and they are both wrapped together in ways that are nearly impossible to untangle."

As Zimmerman suggests, the flip side of the skinwalker coin is the power of tribal medicine men. Among the Navajo, for instance, medicine men train over a period of many years to become full- fledged practitioners in the mystical rituals of the Dine' (Navajo) people. The U.S. Public Health Service now works side by side with Navajo medicine men because the results of this collaboration have been proven, time and again, in clinical studies. The medicine men have shown themselves to be effective in treating a range of ailments.

"There has been a lot of serious research into medicine men and traditional healers," says Benyshek. "As healers, they are regarded as being very effective in some areas."
    But there is a dark side to the learning of the medicine men. Witches follow some of the same training and obtain similar knowledge as their more benevolent colleagues, but they supplement both with their pursuit of the dark arts, or black magic. By Navajo law, a known witch has forfeited its status as a human and can be killed at will. The assumption is that a witch, by definition, is evil.

"Witchcraft was always an accepted, if not widely acknowledged part of Navajo culture," wrote journalist A. Lynn Allison. "And the killing of witches was historically as much accepted among the Navajo as among the Europeans." Allison has studied what she calls the "Navajo Witch Purge of 1878" and has written a book on the subject. In that year, more than 40 Navajo witches were killed or "purged" by tribe members because the Navajo had endured a horrendous forced march at the hands of the U.S. Army in which hundreds were starved, murdered, or left to die. At the end of the march, the Navajo were confined to a bleak reservation that left them destitute and starving. The gross injustice of their situation led them to conclude that witches might be responsible, so they purged their ranks of suspected witches as a means of restoring harmony and balance. Tribe members reportedly found a collection of witch artifacts wrapped in a copy of the Treaty of 1868 and "buried in the belly of a dead person." It was all the proof they needed to unleash their deadly purge.

"Unexplained sickness or death of tribal members or their livestock could arouse suspicion of witchcraft," wrote Allison in her book. "So could an unexplained reversal of fortune, good or bad."

In the Navajo world, where witchcraft is important, where daily behavior is patterned to avoid it, prevent it, and cure it, there are as many words for its various forms as there are words for various kinds of snow among the Eskimos. If the woman thought he was adan'ti, she thought he had the power of sorcery-to convert himself into animal form, to fly, to perhaps become invisible. Very specific ideas. Where had she gotten them?

The Navajo people do not openly talk about skinwalkers, certainly not to outsiders. Author Tony Hillerman, who has lived for many years among the Navajo, used the skinwalker legend as the backdrop for one of his immensely popular detective novels, one that pitted his intrepid Navajo lawmen Jim Chee and Joe Leaphorn against the dark powers of witchcraft. The following excerpt is from Skinwalkers:

"You think that if I confess that I witched your baby, then the baby will get well and pretty soon I will die," Chee said. "Is that right? Or, if you kill me, then the witching will go away."
    "You should confess," the woman said. "You should say you did it. Otherwise, I will kill you."

Hillerman has been harshly criticized by some Navajo for bringing unwanted attention to the subject of skinwalkers. "No one who has ever lived in the Navajo country would ever make light of this sinister situation," wrote one critic after Hillerman's book was produced as a movie that aired on PBS in 2003.

Anthropologist Zimmerman explains why so little information is available on skinwalkers: "Part of the reason you won't find a lot of information about skinwalkers in the literature is because it is a sensitive topic among the Dine. This is often referred to as proprietary information, meaning it belongs to the Dine' people and is not to be shared with the non-Dine'."

We know from personal experience that is it extremely difficult to get Native Americans to discuss skinwalkers, even in the most general terms. Practitioners of adishgash, or witchcraft, are considered to be a very real presence in the Navajo world. Few Navajo want to cross paths with naagloshii (or yee naaldooshi), otherwise known as a skinwalker. The cautious Navajo will not speak openly about skinwalkers, especially with strangers, because to do so might invite the attention of an evil witch. After all, a stranger who asks questions about skinwalkers just might be one himself, looking for his next victim.

"They curse people and cause great suffering and death," one Navajo writer explained. "At night, their eyes glow red like hot coals. It is said that if you see the face of a Naagloshii, they have to kill you. If you see one and know who it is, they will die. If you see them and you don't know them, they have to kill you to keep you from finding out who they are. They use a mixture that some call corpse powder, which they blow into your face. Your tongue turns black and you go into convulsions and you eventually die. They are known to use evil spirits in their ceremonies. The Dine' have learned ways to protect themselves against this evil and one has to always be on guard."

One story told on the Navajo reservation in Arizona concerns a woman who delivered newspapers in the early morning hours. She claims that, during her rounds, she heard a scratching on the passenger door of her vehicle. Her baby was in the car seat next to her. The door flung open and she saw the horrifying form of a creature she described as half-man, half-beast, with glowing red eyes and a gnarly arm that was reaching for her child. She fought it off, managed to pull the door closed, then pounded the gas pedal and sped off. To her horror, she says, the creature ran along with the car and continued to try to open the door. It stayed with her until she screeched up to an all-night convenience store. She ran inside, screaming and hysterical, but when the store employee dashed outside, the being had vanished. Outsiders may view the story skeptically, and any number of alternative explanations might be suggested, but it is taken seriously on the Navajo reservation.

Although skinwalkers are generally believed to prey only on Native Americans, there are recent reports from Anglos claiming they had encountered skinwalkers while driving on or near tribal lands. One New Mexico Highway Patrol officer told us that while patrolling a stretch of highway south of Gallup, New Mexico, he had had two separate encounters with a ghastly creature that seemingly attached itself to the door of his vehicle. During the first encounter, the veteran law enforcement officer said the unearthly being appeared to be wearing a ghostly mask as it kept pace with his patrol car. To his horror, he realized that the ghoulish specter wasn't attached to his door after all. Instead, he said, it was running alongside his vehicle as he cruised down the highway at a high rate of speed.

The officer said he had a nearly identical experience in the same area a few days later. He was shaken to his core by these encounters, but didn't realize that he would soon get some confirmation that what he had seen was real. While having coffee with a fellow highway patrolman not long after the second incident, the cop cautiously described his twin experiences. To his amazement, the second officer admitted having his own encounter with a white-masked ghoul, a being that appeared out of nowhere and then somehow kept pace with his cruiser as he sped across the desert. The first officer told us that he still patrols the same stretch of highway and that he is petrified every time he enters the area.

Once Caucasian family still speaks in hushed tones about its encounter with a skinwalker, even though it happened in 1983. While driving at night along Route 163 through the massive Navajo Reservation, the four members of the family felt that someone was following them. As their truck slowed down to round a sharp bend, the atmosphere changed, and time itself seemed to slow down. Then something leaped out of a roadside ditch at the vehicle.

"It was black and hairy and was eye level with the cab," one of the witnesses recalled. "Whatever this thing was, it wore a man's clothes. It had on a white and blue checked shirt and long pants. Its arms were raised over its head, almost touching the top of the cab. It looked like a hairy man or a hairy animal in man's clothing, but it didn't look like an ape or anything like that. Its eyes were yellow and its mouth was open."

The father described as a fearless man who had served two tours in Vietnam, turned completely white, the blood drained from his face. The hair on his neck and arms stood straight up, like a cat under duress, and noticeable goose bumps erupted from his skin. Although time seemed frozen during this bizarre interlude, the truck continued on its way, and the family was soon miles down the highway.

A few days later, at their home in Flagstaff, the family awoke to the sounds of loud drumming. As they peered out their windows, they saw the dark forms of three "men" outside their fence. The shadowy beings tried to climb the fence to enter the yard but seemed inexplicably unable to cross onto the property. Frustrated by their failed entry, the men began to chant in the darkness as the terrified family huddled inside the house.

The story leaves several questions unanswered. If the beings were skinwalkers, and if skinwalkers can assume animal form or even fly, it isn't clear why they couldn't scale a fence. It is also not known whether the family called the police about the attempted intrusion by strangers.

The daughter, Frances, says she contacted friend, a Navajo woman who is knowledgeable about witchcraft. The woman visited the home, inspected the grounds, and offered her opinion that the intruders had been skinwalkers who were drawn by the family's "power" and that they had intended to take that power by whatever means necessary. She surmised that the intrusion failed because something was protecting the family, while admitting that it was all highly unusual since skinwalkers rarely bother non-Indians. The Navajo woman performed a blessing ceremony at the home. Whether the ceremony had any legitimacy or not, the family felt better for it and has had no similar experiences in the ensuing years.

This disturbing account is not offered as definitive proof of anything, particularly since we have not personally interviewed the witnesses. It is presented only as an illustration of the intense fear and unsettling descriptions that permeate skinwalker lore, and which are accepted at face value by the Native Americans for whom the skinwalker topic is not just a spooky children's story.

So, exactly how and when did the skinwalker legend intersect with the Gorman ranch in northeastern Utah? Retired teacher and UFO researcher Junior Hicks says his friends in the Ute tribe believe the skinwalker presence in the Uinta Basin extends back at least 15 generations. The Utes, described by historians as a fierce and warlike people, were sometimes aligned with the Navajo against common enemies during the 1800's. But the alliance didn't last. When the Utes first acquired horses from the Spanish, they enthusiastically embraced the Spanish example by engaging in the slave trade. They reportedly abducted Navajos and other Indians and sold them in New Mexico slave markets. Later, during the American Civil War, some Ute bands took orders from Kit Carson in a military campaign against the Navajo. According to Hicks, the Utes believe the Navajo put a curse on their tribe in retribution for many perceived transgressions. And ever since that time, Hicks was told, the skinwalker has plagued the Ute people.

The ranch property has been declared as off-limits to tribal members because it lies in the path of the skinwalker. Even today, Utes refuse to set foot on what they see as accursed land. But the tribe doesn't necessarily believe that the skinwalker lives on the ranch. Hicks says the Utes told him that the skinwalker lives in a place called Dark Canyon, which is not far from the ranch. In the early 1980's, Hicks sought permission from tribal elders to explore the canyon. He's been told there are centuries-old petroglyphs in Dark Canyon, some of which depict the skinwalker. But the tribal council denied his request to explore the canyon. One member later confided to Hicks that the tribe denied the request because it did not want to disturb the skinwalker for fear that it might "create problems." The tribe's advice to Hicks: "Leave it alone."

Dan Banyshek suggests that some parts of this account don't add up. He thinks it unlikely that the Navajo would enlist the assistance of a skinwalker to carry out their revenge on the Utes, no matter how much the tribe might want some payback on their enemy. "The skinwalkers are regarded as selfish, greedy, and untrustworthy," Banyshek says. "If the Navajo knew someone to be a skinwalker, they would probably kill him, not ask for his help with the Utes. Besides, even if he was asked, the skinwalker would be unlikely to help the Navajo get revenge, since his motives are entirely evil and self-serving. From the Navajo perspective, this story doesn't make sense."

But from the Ute perspective, it could ring true. "The Utes could very likely have concluded that the curse is real," explains Banyshek. "Different tribes or bands would often tell stories about the evil motives of other tribes they were in conflict with, about how another tribe was in league with witches, or how other tribes were cannibals. The Utes might tell themselves this story as a way to explain their own misfortunes."

Hicks told us that the Indians say they see them a lot. "When they go out camping," he says, "they sprinkle bark around their campsites and light it as protection against these things. But it's not just Indians. Whites see them, too." Like his Ute neighbors, Hicks sometimes uses the terms skinwalker and Sasquatch interchangeably. He says he's seen photographs of the telltale huge footprints often associated with Bigfoot, taken in the vicinity of the Gorman ranch. But whether it was a run-of-the-mill Sasquatch or a far more sinister skinwalker isn't always clear, even to those who accept he existence of both.

"There was an incident 16 years ago where a skinwalker was on a porch in Fort Duchesne," Hicks remembers. "They called the tribal police and tracked it east toward the river. They took some shots at it and thought they hit it because they found blood on the ground, but they never found a body."

We also conducted an interview with a Ute man who worked as a security officer for the tribe. He provided us with details about his own encounter with a Bigfoot or skinwalker. Brandon Ware (not his real name) received his police training at an academy associated with the Bureau of Indian Affairs. He says he was working the 10:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. shift, guarding a tribal building near a part of the reservation known as Little Chicago. Between midnight and 1:00 in the morning, Ware walked up to check on the building and noticed that the guard dogs inside were calm but intently staring through a window at something outside. They weren't barking, he said, just looking.

"I could see this big ol' round thing, you know, in the patio over there," Ware recalls, " and the hair started raising on my neck and I kinda got worried a little bit trying to figure out what things were. I stood there and watched it for a few minutes, then it came over the top and headed down the road. But I could smell it. Even after it was gone, you could smell it."

Ware says that when the creature realized it was being observed, it briefly looked over at Ware, then vaulted over a short wall that surrounded the patio area outside the building. He says it took off running toward the Little Chicago neighborhood, crashing into garbage cans as it moved past the homes, and generating a cacophony of loud barking by every dog in the immediate area. Ware says he then went into the building and telephoned another on-duty officer who was nearby. By the time Ware left the building, the other officer had pulled up in his patrol car.

Ware told the other officer to turn off his engine so they could listen to the hubbub that was still unfolding among the nearby homes. "We listened a little bit and we could hear it. Then we jumped in and took off. We headed down the hill to see if we could catch up to it."

The two officers didn't see the creature again that night, but had no trouble tracing its path through the cluster of homes because they were able to follow a noticeable trail of scattered garbage cans. "It must have gone straight on through, " Ware recalls. "We could see where cans---people usually tie up their cans---they were all off. I told the other officer, 'hey man, maybe it picked up them cans and was throwing them at those dogs'."

Ware provided us with further details about what he had seen. His initial impression was of something dark and round. But he says that when the creature stood erect to vault over the patio wall, it appeared to be "huge." Ware was carrying a large flashlight at the time of the encounter. He says he was using the flashlight just minutes before the encounter while checking the doors of the building, but when he tried to use it to illuminate the creature, the light wouldn't turn on. When the creature took off running down the hill, the flashlight clicked back on.

"He moved quick," he told us. "Whatever it was, it moved---I called him a 'he'---it could have been a she. It could have been whatever, but he moved quick going down through there. But it was kind of cool. It was neat. I never knew it....it was something I've never seen before. I've heard about them. I heard the old people talking about some of these things."

Just a few nights later, Ware got a chance for a second look. He and another officer, "Bob", were patrolling a back road that emerges at a spot known as Shorty's Hill. They emerged from the road to a pasture area that is punctuated by a large rock. "I don't know if it was the same guy or not," Ware says. "It was a big ol' black hairy thing hanging there, and when it turned around, it had big ol' eyes on him about yea big. We'd just passed it and I told Bob 'there he is,' and then he come to a screeching halt and we backed up. By the time we got out, it was gone."

Ware described the creature's eyes as being "coal red" and unusually large. He isn't sure whether the headlights of the patrol car might have affected his perception of the beast's eye color, but tends to doubt it. He has no doubt about the presence of the beast itself. "We got out there to go look and we had shotguns and pistols and everything. We were going to blow him away," Ware admits.

When pressed for his opinion of what he had seen, whether it might have been a Sasquatch or even a skinwalker, Ware's response seemed to draw a distinction between the two, but the distinction became blurry as the conversation progressed and Ware explained his understanding of tribal lore.

"Sasquatch, he's an old man, an old man that lives on a mountain," he explained. "He just comes in and looks at people and then he goes back out again. He just lives there all his life, never takes care of himself, and just smells real bad. Almost like, almost like that guy, like he is dirty, dirty human being smell is what it smelled like...a real deep, bad odor....It smelled like dirty bad underarms...The closer I got, the worse the smell got." Could the creature he saw have been a skinwalker?

"Nope," said Ware. "A skinwalker's smaller. A skinwalker is the size of humans, six foot and under. They don't come in most of the time to where the animals are at. They come in where people are at. They can come right here and you'd never know he was standing here looking at you in the middle of the night...they can take the shape of anything they want to take the shape of. Like I said, they're medicine."

Ware said that skinwalker sightings among the Utes are not uncommon. He told us of an encounter with two shapeshifters near the Gorman ranch. The figures he described are so unusual, so far outside our own concept of reality as to be almost comical, like something out of a Saturday morning cartoon. One local who saw them in the road in Fort Duchesne described them as humans with dog heads smoking cigarettes. But Ware was perfectly serious in his description. He certainly did not bare his soul for comic effect and we have no interest in making light of his story. For him, and for many others, skinwalkers are as real as the morning sun or the evening moon. They are a part of everyday life, and they most certainly are integral to the story of the Gorman ranch.

Could the Utes have used the skinwalker curse as an all- encompassing explanation for their assorted tribal misfortunes, as Banyshek asks? Or are they relying on the legend as an umbrella explanation for the wide range of paranormal events that have been reported in the vicinity of their lands for generations--in particular, in the vicinity of the ranch?

If a skinwalker really is a shapeshifter, capable of mind control and other trickery, might it also have the ability to conjure up nightmarish visions of Bigfoot or UFOs? Could it steal and mutilate cattle, incinerate dogs, generate images of monsters , unknown creatures, or extinct species, and could it also frighten hapless residents with poltergeist-like activity?

At the very least, the skinwalker legend might be a convenient way for the Utes to grasp a vast menu of otherwise inexplicable events, the same sort of events that might stymie and confuse a team of modern scientists.

One thing is sure, by summer 2007 it is obvious that the legend of skinwalkers is entering popular culture in ways not seen before.

Colm Kelleher and George Knapp
    Authors: Hunt for the Skinwalker
    http://www.huntfortheskinwalker.com/

Sketch of a skinwalker by Navajo Elder Chief Leonard Dan

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Debra (24th January 2015), DNA (24th January 2015), Ewan (6th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th January 2015), Mike (24th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017), Nasu (24th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015), Tyy1907 (24th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Navajo Elder Chief Leonard Dan discusses the skinwalker and sasquatch.

Last edited by seeker/reader; 24th January 2015 at 15:00.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Debra (24th January 2015), DNA (24th January 2015), Mike (24th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2015), Tyy1907 (24th January 2015)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

The Gormans finally took the hint that they shouldn't be there.

As others have said, it sounds like that ranch has some definate vortex phenomena going on. That so called poltergeist activity that happened could have been the Sasquatch people trying to get them to leave. Course that was after losing an animal right off the bat.

A lot o this skinwalker lines up with accounts of Sasquatch phenomena. Interesting stuff!

BTW thanks DNA. Between "Tribal Bigfoot", "Hoopa Project" and Lapseritis' "Sasquatch People", there are other absolutely fascinating eyewitness accounts of Sasquatch and related experiences. When I get more time I'll post somemore testimonies. Whats also noteworthy for those who aren't aware is the first two books I mentioned, ALL of the witnesses were required to sign affidavits swearing to the authenticity of their experiences.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (24th January 2015), Mike (24th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017), Nasu (24th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

all the manifestations, and all the combinations of these manifestations seem so absurd and so ridiculously unlikely to occur in the same place and at the same time, that one cant help but think that there is an enormous prank being played. that's not to say there are a bunch of red necks hiding in the woods wearing crypto costumes; im suggesting that there is *one source* behind all this phenomena...or one energy, if you will - one paranormal energy...-or-....as DNA suggested, there are a high volume of portals in this one area and all these freaks are pouring out of it at an enormous rate.

Gorman did report something very interesting: he said he saw the sky open up...and at the end of a tunnel (portal?) he saw *another* blue sky, with various ships coming and going. it was as if this world were being connected to another by this action. sounds very portal-like to me.

and yet, there is the trickster element here. there is a malevolent mischievousness that is undeniable. it seems to be saying: wait to these humans get a load of this!

we humans have a desire to tag and label stuff - that's understandable. it helps us organize our thoughts and surroundings. and yet, I think it may unintentionally confound us at times too. after all, what is a bigfoot? what is a dogman? what is a skinwalker??? for all we know, they might be the same exact thing! they may come from the same family, or source. the ranch also reported heavy poltergeist activity....but whats the difference between poltergeist activity and ufo/otherdimesnional activity? both seem to have the ability to move things at will, manifest disembodied voices etc. maybe both were at the ranch; maybe one and not the other; maybe neither; maybe it was something else entirely. but we're stuck with these labels, and we do the best we can with them but perhaps we're off by more than a few degrees...

im groggy and thick-tongued this morning so I don't think im doing a good job of expressing myself. I guess what im saying is, maybe its not so outrageous that all these manifestations occurred at the ranch after all. maybe *theyre all the same thing*. maybe its only our labels that separate them. I always think of the simple metaphor of fish looking up at a boat (if fish were evolved enough to entertain logical thought). they see the bottom and they assume that's all there is to it. theyre oblivious to the topside and the humans operating the thing. same thing with the ranch imo - we see all the seemingly separate manifestations of a certain force, without ever seeing the force itself...without ever seeing the puppet master. and I have a feeling that puppet master is screwing with us in a major way.
    Last edited by Mike; 24th January 2015 at 17:09.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (24th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017), Nasu (24th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Aw shucks Mike/Chinaski you really know how to make a guy blush.

I'm listening to coast to coast am right now, and the guest is talking about two different types of cryptids living in her area. One was a Bigfoot and the other was the hyena headed dogman type. This strikes me because there was a hyena headed dogman type at the gorman/skinwalker ranch.
    I just caught the guest's name and it's Christine Delaparker.

I think it worth mentioning that i attended a Kiwanee Lapseritis speaking engagement, Kiwanee states he is in communication with sasquatch, so there is that. I mention this because Kewanee states that the sasquatch have told him that the dog headed beings/people are guardians of inner dimensional portals. So there that is

interesting...

I awoke one night ( couldn't sleep), turned on coast, and there was a woman discussing cryptids, and I was surprised when she included a certain type of super soldier with all the rest of 'em. you just don't picture super soldiers traipsing through dense forests for the heck of it (at least I don't)...but there she was, talking about it all in great detail..

the damnable misery of it all was that I fell back asleep within 15 mins. didn't catch her name. that's an easy fix, I s'pose. ill go on the coast site and dig her up..

anyway, it didn't hit me till days later, but Gormans wife witnessed what she called a "trailer" one night, smack dab in the middle of one of their fields. the rub is, there is only one way to get to that location, and that was to pass by her house...which no one or no thing had done for hours. in this trailer, she witnessed an incredibly large man working at what appeared to be a desk. he was wearing an all black uniform. I believe he was a hundred yards or so away from her location in the house. at one point, she felt that he had become aware of her, and in that instance he appeared in the doorway of this trailer and stared her down. she reported that this man appeared to be 7 ft tall or taller.

next day she studied the area with her husband, and sure enough they saw massive boot prints in the mud...with soles that left a "wavy pattern" if I recall correctly. this immediately made me think of John Keel's mothman book, as several of the entities reported there wore boots leaving an identical pattern. "moon boots", I believe he called them
    Last edited by Mike; 24th January 2015 at 17:38.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (24th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Great topic to keep alive Mike. Whatever is living on those grounds, there is some serious F off energy.

Why? Seems that they are door bitches for
    Something you or I have no business looking into

Who gets scared ?

Who benefits?

Even Sean Stone and Jesse Ventura's son could not get close to an answer.

I'd like to pose the question to Duncan O'Fionioan .. He surely would know something. He and his partner Miranda actually go into places like this to clean them out. It is not the kind of energy I want to meet. Hell no!

hey Zeb, id like to hear Duncan's take too! and id love to go there with him as well. id likely cower behind him the entire time, but still...would be fun!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (24th January 2015), DNA (25th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017)

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So I had this dream last night. I was living next to a small river, out in the middle of no where. In the dream l had memories of repeated sasquatch sightings all of which really creeped me out. In the dream my family and myself were standing at the foot of a bridge over the river. On the other side of the river a sasquatch approached, immanating fear and intimidation on purpose, psychicly. My family as and myself were paralyzed as the sasquatch approached us from 60-70 yards away. My wife woke me because I was scared and screaming " f@ck you sasquatch, f@ck you sasquatch". Pretty weird because I've never had a sasquatch nightmare before.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (25th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017), Tyy1907 (25th January 2015)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

So I had this dream last night. I was living next to a small river, out in the middle of no where. In the dream l had memories of repeated sasquatch sightings all of which really creeped me out. In the dream my family and myself were standing at the foot of a bridge over the river. On the other side of the river a sasquatch approached, immanating fear and intimidation on purpose, psychicly. My family as and myself were paralyzed as the sasquatch approached us from 60-70 yards away. My wife woke me because I was scared and screaming " f@ck you sasquatch, f@ck you sasquatch". Pretty weird because I've never had a sasquatch nightmare before.

I think you could make a small fortune off some custom t-shirts: a hairy bipedal beast on the front....and on the back "f#ck you Sasquatch!"

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (25th January 2015), Ewan (6th April 2017), mojo (6th April 2017)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

It's no wonder they stay hidden when hairless humans are around. 99.9% of people just could not take the sight of one up close. Not ready on so many levels.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (25th January 2015), Mike (25th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017), seeker/reader (25th January 2015)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So we have UFO's flying around Skinwalker Ranch and we have Bigfoots running around skinwalker ranch.

I hate to keep going to the Kiwanee Lapseritis well, but let me just state, the guy comes off really intelligent, and though I'll stop short of saying I believe him, I will say that while I suspended my disbelief to watch his videos, at the conclusion of said videos I've still managed to sustain the suspension of my disbelief.
    In this video Kiwanee talks about what he considers to be a fact that the Sasquatch due to being telepathic talk with Aliens and are working willingly in conjunction with aliens.

These videos are absolutely worth watching in my opinion. There is a lot of material, but one of the points past the Sasquatch/Alien connection I want to make is the statement by Kiwanee that the Sasquatch say the time of the humans on this planet is coming to an end, not by the hand of the Sasquatch, but by natural events that are unfolding. My best guess through memory from watching the videos was a Solar Flare, and or the magnetic field weakening. Though the Sasquatch/Aliens are said to not be bringing about this end, the Sasquatch are said to not be very saddened at the prospect of mankind experiencing a massive die off. Again, all of this according to Kiwanee.

So there is that piece of information, and then I ran into this little tid bit from the Val Valarien Matrix II Book.

This is from Val Valarien's 1991 Matrix II Book Page 187
    Due to some PDF thing, I can't cut and paste it, so, I'm typing it. Forgive any errors.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner Earth Species

called Sasquatch

IN April of 1974, psychic Joyce Partise of southern California held a sealed envelope in her hands. Unknown to her, that envelope held a photograph of a Sasquatch footprint taken in a heavily wooded area in the northern part of the state.
    Her initial remarks:
    "This envelope is like a death certificate! I foresee an impending disaster, yes, now I see what it is. These things are coming from outer space - it's an outer space war! The first area will be Portland, Oregon. There's a mountain with a hole in it. Somebody should investigate this mountain because they're down there already. You know hairy things that run around, the ape man? He's not an ape. they're underground, in contact with outer space and their intentions toward mankind is total destruction".

Excerpts from the rest of the reading

"This gorilla man - there's a civilization of thousands of them - he looks creepy but he's intelligent. Their eyes are extremely sensitive from being underground. It's though they're from another civilization long ago and have mutated because of radiation. This has altered their brains and now they're able to communicate with those in outer space. The sad thing is that these aliens are using them for their work, for laborers, but I can't tell what they're building. These aliens are desperate. Something is happening to their planet and they are preparing themselves for the time when they must leave. They must have a place to go, and right now they are analyzing our planet with the help of those hairy creatures and want to take it over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And last but not least, there is this amazing article from

From an article in the 1924 Oregonian.
    Earliest Documented Bigfoot Sighting in the Pacific NorthWest Parts 1 and 2.

This article has loads of interesting data correlating with what we are talking about. It's almost a mini "Hunt for the Skinwalker" piece from a 1924 newspaper.

The one point I'm taking from it here, and I'm limiting myself so as to not burden folks with too much information is, this point the Indians of the area make about the Sasquatch being Brothers to the Noseless Ones.
    Noseless ones sounds pretty much like what we consider to be 90% of the aliens described by contactees.

Quote L. Peter James of the Lummi tribe related last year to the writer that the Seeahtik always leaves a tiny branch of cedar tree at places they have visited or upon people whom they have killed or played a practical joke on. The Duwamish tribe at one time related that some of their women had been stolen. The Seeahtiks in a rage killed 12 of the Duwamish tribe by ripping them in two. Mr. James’ mother, who is still alive, was a witness to the tragedy. She said; “They took our young men like toys, turning them upside down and ripping them in two like a piece of calico. Never again did the Duwamish tribe seek revenge when their women and babies were stolen by these Snayihum or Indians of the night and brothers to the Noseless one.”

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ChristianSky (27th February 2015), Debra (25th January 2015), Mike (25th January 2015), mojo (6th April 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2015), Tyy1907 (25th January 2015)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Crystalcollector's Avatar
    Thanks
    Last edited by Crystalcollector; 13th April 2015 at 23:18.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Crystalcollector For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2017), DNA (5th April 2017), JRS (13th April 2015), mojo (6th April 2017), Oouthere (12th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast