+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Book Claims Hitler 'Died In Argentina'

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Book Claims Hitler 'Died In Argentina'

Nazi leader Adolf Hitler did not kill himself in Berlin in 1945 but ended his days in Argentina, a new book has claimed.

British journalist Gerrard Williams has told Sky News he and co-author Simon Dunstan found an "overwhelming amount of evidence" to suggest Hitler died an old man in South America.

Many historians say the Nazi leader died in his Berlin bunker in 1945 - but Williams claims their research, looking at newly de-classified documents and forensic tests, challenges this.

"We didn't want to re-write history, but the evidence we've discovered about the escape of Adolf Hitler is just too overwhelming to ignore," he said.

Hitler allegedly lived at this residence in Argentina after World War 2

There is no forensic evidence for his, or Eva Braun's deaths, and the stories from the eyewitnesses to their continued survival in Argentina are compelling."

Grey Wolf: The Escape Of Adolf Hitler claims the Fuhrer and his mistress Eva Braun were secretly flown out of Germany in April 1945 and taken to fascist-controlled Argentina.

It is alleged Hitler lived in the country for 17 years, initially raising his two daughters, until his death in 1962.

Grey Wolf claims Hitler did not kill himself at his Berlin bunker in 1945

The book also accuses US intelligence of being complicit in the scam in return for access to Nazi war technology.

"Stalin, Eisenhower and Hoover of the FBI all knew there was no proof of him dying in the bunker," Williams told Sky News.

"It's difficult to understand why so much of the already published material we present in the book has been ignored over the years."

Gerrard Williams says the 'Hitler' skull is actually that of a young woman

He added that the book's new findings prove the "Hitler" skull fragments held by the Russians are actually that of a young woman.

Williams said he and Dunstan conducted intensive field research in Argentina, including interviews with many eyewitnesses to Hitler's presence there.

"It's only now that Argentina is once more a thriving democracy that the real stories are beginning to come out," he said.

"Even so, two of our eyewitnesses received death threats from persons unknown while working with us on this book."

The film Grey Wolf is currently in production and is expected to be released in January.

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16090144

2. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Book Claims Hitler 'Died In Argentina'

very interesting i will have to get the book when it comes out, i have always thought there was more to his death. I wonder what other governments new this aswell.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), Caren (20th October 2011), GCS1103 (19th October 2011), Rocky1 (19th October 2011), The One (17th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks TheOne I put loads of stuff up on Jackovesks thread confirming Hitler deffinately died in the Bunker...
    If there is anytruth to this we need a lot more proof , but if we believe the elites put Hitler in power and he had plenty of doubles who knows ?
    All the witnesses could of either been fooled by the doubles, unlikely !
    Or maybe mind controlled or so totally loyal as to sacrifice themselves and keep the secret to the grave ??
    We know all the main Nazi leaders died,except Boreman and Eichman, unless they were all doubles??

We know the US is a corporate state 'Fascism' so they could have orchestrated it....
    If it is true , it would put major doubts on everything we know...
    But there are plenty of doubts, the cold war and all the wars last century were probably set up by the global elite to make vast amount of money thus power for themselves..
    Cull the heard with terrifying deaths to feed the entities that live off the essence of terrified human deaths, per David Icke/Jordan Maxwell...
    We believe we are being lied to all the time , if this could be proved it would be proof we live in a manipulated matrix once and for all

OMG .......This is potentially huge.....Steve ...give me a red pill quick or was it blue ..LOL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th October 2011 at 19:58.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), aranuk (19th October 2011), GCS1103 (19th October 2011), Rocky1 (19th October 2011), The One (17th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,437 times in 8,340 posts

RED PILL ARMY RECRUITMENT CENTER FIRST LEFT ( or is it RIGHT?)

Seriously, I've long held the view, since 10 years or so ago, that nothing we have been told is reliable. However, that also applies to what we are being told now too.

One thing that rings my bell about the NAZI evacuation to Argentina is that it also fits very well with the stories weve heard about a secret continuation of the NAZI science projects in Antarctica. Argentina is a big player in Antarctica, and VERY CLOSE!.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), aranuk (19th October 2011), Cidersomerset (17th October 2011), GCS1103 (19th October 2011), noprophet (20th October 2011), Rocky1 (19th October 2011), The One (17th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks Norman you've set me off

Thats right The Nazi had a base in Antartica and were supposed to have saucer technology

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ti...ra_hueca_3.htm

The title of this vid is misleading but still very interesting the researcher says the sub it was on its way to the US , with possible industrialists in 1944 to negotiate with US officials in Washington thru the Dulles Bros.What it suggests is the coporate link the US had with Germany...

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th October 2011 at 22:36.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), aranuk (19th October 2011), Lost Soul (19th October 2011), Mare (7th March 2013), The One (17th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Lets see what mystery Quest thinks....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th March 2013 at 12:33.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), GCS1103 (19th October 2011), Rocky1 (19th October 2011), The One (17th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Well that was enlightening the scull the Russians said was Adolph Hitler, was proven by DNA not to be and belonged to a female between the ages of 20-40yrs .
    Which you would thought may have been Eve Braun.But for some reason they never mentioned that in the film. It opened the possibility that Hitler may have escaped
    but not catagorically. The reconstrution of the bunker was good and showed a possible escape hatch.....

I still find it hard to believe Goebbels and his wife and six children would have killed themselves if they new Hitler was gone, for they would surely have been able to tell
    apart any double. Also Hitler being the flamboyant ultra egoist living quitely in Argentina does not fit for me, but there is deffinatly doubt of how it all ended and
    as said Stalin thought he had escaped!!!! Maybe he went to Nazi base on the back side of the moon !!!...This is getting intriguing either way....
    and of course there was Admiral Byrds expedition to the antartic in 1947 that some say was cut short by Nazi flying discs.....So off we go again....Steve

P.S. one things for sure, I'll be arguing with myself tonight...LOL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th October 2011 at 22:35.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), aranuk (19th October 2011), The One (18th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,437 times in 8,340 posts

It's all very odd.

This little video might have you all giggling with well taken pi*s but I happen to think the guy might be on to something. I think 2 of the faces he mentions are not who he thinks they are but another 2 have got me really wondering. I won't say which 2. I 'll let you decide for yourselves.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iU_ReUQVPmU

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), Cidersomerset (18th October 2011), The One (18th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

i always thought hitler shooting himself in a bunker was a big load of crap. thanks for the confirmation TheOne

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sidh25 For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), The One (18th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

The old Project Camelot website had an article on Otto Skorzeny. Said article tried to link G. W. H. Bush to Hitler and stated that Hitler had escaped Germany and hid out in South America. Another interesting point is on Mengele. Kathy O'Brien claimed that Mengele was her handler and that he continued his experiments in America.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), Cidersomerset (20th October 2011), The One (18th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Good vid Norman, It makes you think .................We could just go down the David Icke root, They are not Nazi, communists,Neo cons, Democrats ,Republicans..that are at the top of everything in History they are from the elite ancient bloodlines and its a power game they have been playing at our expence for thousands of years.......Which would explain all the chaos now , and wars as they or the entities behind them feed off the essence of humans highligted during fear....

Actually I have always thought that the case , but thought they used and manipulated the puppets under them, maybe they are the puppets and live a lot longer than we imagine and keep popping up in different suits and uniforms thru out the ages !!!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), The One (18th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Interesting thanks so much The One...

I have to say with nothing to back this up with, at first glimpse of this foto..

Those trees behind Hitler's supposedly residence, grows in the northen hemisphere, in fact i'm looking at one now.
    These trees don't approve the good climate of Argentina, as far as i know "anyways"

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th October 2011), The One (18th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Where he died and when he died is not as important to me as the fact that he died. That the US and other countries may have been complicit would not come as a surprise. As to the technology, my father worked with Werner van Braun after he defected to the US. Much of the data from Dr. Mengele's experimentation with the Jews and others have proved helpful with treating many conditions since he was able to experiment on human "guinea pigs".

The fact is that they are dead. The atrocities committed by them must never be forgotten, and cannot be condoned. Thet must never be allowed to occur again.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rocky1 For This Post:

<8> (19th October 2011), Cidersomerset (19th October 2011), GCS1103 (19th October 2011), The One (19th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Its an obvious scam. He "died" the same day as Osama. The night before Beltane. Its a ritual of some importance to the PTB. Human sacrifice night...but for some other poor slob; not for Hitler or Osama.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

<8> (19th October 2011), The One (19th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)

I have to say with nothing to back this up with, at first glimpse of this foto..

Those trees behind Hitler's supposedly residence, grows in the northen hemisphere, in fact i'm looking at one now.
    These trees don't approve the good climate of Argentina, as far as i know "anyways"
    This isn't a scam, that house is in Argentina and it was used for Hitler to live in.
    It is now abandoned.
    This isn't even new info, although it is new for the mainstream. Some of us have known about this for years.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Welcome back Rob! Great to see your words on the screen again.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

<8> (19th October 2011), Cidersomerset (19th October 2011), GCS1103 (19th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), seko (20th October 2011), The One (19th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

I think Sharkhunters (the submarine group) visited that home and included pictures of it in their magazine.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

<8> (19th October 2011), Lord Sidious (20th October 2011), seko (20th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by <8> (here)

This isn't a scam, that house is in Argentina and it was used for Hitler to live in.
    It is now abandoned.
    This isn't even new info, although it is new for the mainstream. Some of us have known about this for years.
    As much as i like to believe you Sid..

Sadly, I am still as sceptical as I was before. Nevertheless can you can bring some clarity about those trees, i would get back in line..

Thanks...m8...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th October 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

I dont think Hitler living in Argentina is a scam. I think his fake death was a scam.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

<8> (19th October 2011), Calz (20th October 2011), Lord Sidious (20th October 2011), seko (20th October 2011), winnasboy (20th October 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hi all boy & Girls , I'm listening to Ion on cashflow as usual on a weds...Managed to get a question thru to Ion & Bob on whether Hitler died in the bunker ....

They said ,he escaped the bunker and was on his way to Argentina, but died a few days later in Bennin City Nigeria on route to south America !!!!

I'll put the link up shortly when its available on cash flow , its about 7/8 minutes before the break of pt 2....He gave no more details.....

Has this been heard before by anyone ???

I thought it interresting and when you hear them answer ,its straight off the cuff......If you are not familier with Ion and Bob as I am you might think it bull !

But don't dismiss them out of hand , I'm not, if nothing else I'm questioning the matrix more than ever.....Steve...

Going back to listen to part three......There was also a good segment on its future humans making crop circles , I'll put that in the appropriate place later..LOL .Steve

My Hitler question is 50mins in....
    http://www.achieveradio.com/archplay...-Cash_Flow.mp3

The crop circle question starts.. 41mins if your interrested...

obviously the next question is how and by who did he die or was it a natural death ??

I'll try again next week.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th October 2011 at 21:06.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

<8> (19th October 2011), 161803398 (20th October 2011), Calz (20th October 2011), Lord Sidious (20th October 2011), norman (19th October 2011), seko (20th October 2011), The One (19th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast