+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mayan and Hopi October 2011 Wake Up Call..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Mayan and Hopi October 2011 Wake Up Call..!

15 October 2011

White Feather, Bear Clan

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder. (Guns)

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. (Longhorn cattle)

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks)

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines)

"This is the Sixth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete roads and their mirage-producing effects.)

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)
    "This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands -- those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here. Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World."

Only the Hopis and their homeland will be preserved as an oasis to which refugees will flee. Bomb shelters are a fallacy. "It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life. There is no shelter for evil. Those who take no part in the making of world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world, be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers.

"The war will be 'a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator.'

"That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon. [Some Hopi spokespersons suggest that Hale-Bopp is the Blue Star.] The time is foretold by a song sung during the Wuwuchim ceremony. It was sung in 1914 just before World War I, and again in 1940 before World War II, describing the disunity, corruption, and hatred contaminating Hopi rituals, which were followed by the same evils spreading over the world. This same song was sung in 1961 during the Wuwuchim ceremony.

"The Emergence to the future Fifth World has begun. It is being made by the humble people of little nations, tribes, and racial minorities. 'You can read this in the earth itself. Plant forms from previous worlds are beginning to spring up as seeds. This could start a new study of botany if people were wise enough to read them. The same kinds of seeds are being planted in the sky as stars. The same kinds of seeds are being planted in our hearts. All these are the same, depending how you look at them. That is what makes the Emergence to the next, Fifth World.'

"These comprise the nine most important prophecies of the Hopis, connected with the creation of the nine worlds: the three previous worlds on which we lived, the present Fourth World, the three future worlds we have yet to experience, and the world of Taiowa, the Creator, and his nephew, Sotuknang."

[From The Book of the Hopi by Frank Waters]

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/pan.htm

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Mayan and Hopi October 2011 Wake Up Call..!

don't think they ran outta rock!!!

Forget exact dates (anyone) ... this is a window ... if you can't see that then I am sorry.

The "end of the cycle" is upon us ... and that is a *very very good thing*.

IMHO

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Coaxial (23rd October 2011), Fred Steeves (24th October 2011), Godiam (18th October 2011), jackovesk (17th October 2011), Kano (20th October 2011), Kristo (21st October 2011), laughs-last (17th October 2011), Lisab (18th October 2011), Lord Sidious (21st October 2011), mab777 (20th October 2011), mosquito (21st October 2011), Ontarioguy (23rd October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Ok, here's a question ... according to a video I once saw on LaRouche PAC and also from David Sereda we're not at all crossing
    the Galactic Plane. We're very high up above the plane and still moving away from the Galactic Plane.

So what is this all about crossing that plane ? Maybe someone with more solid knowledge on earth's movement through our
    galaxy could shine a light on this subject ?

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), Coaxial (23rd October 2011), laughs-last (17th October 2011), Lisab (18th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Read that the Hopi have the Crystal skulls and are starting on the 28th Oct to do ancient ceremonies which will continue till December.
    I dont really have an opinion.
    A lot of it seems far fetched but I would like to see a change for the better in the physical and spiritual situation.
    I pray daily for people who are in fear or pain and hope that all will be well.
    Im not happy with the idea that I will be ok and perhaps others will not be.
    I havent a clue what will or will not happen but I dont discount the prophesies.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anna (17th October 2011), aranuk (17th October 2011), butcherman (20th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), Coaxial (23rd October 2011), fifi (17th October 2011), Fred Steeves (24th October 2011), Heart-2-Heart (18th October 2011), jack (27th October 2011), jackovesk (18th October 2011), jade (17th October 2011), laughs-last (17th October 2011), Laura Elina (17th October 2011), Lisab (18th October 2011), Lord Sidious (21st October 2011), Loveisall21 (17th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd October 2011), Ontarioguy (23rd October 2011), RedeZra (17th October 2011), Reinhard (23rd October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011), Southsea (17th October 2011), ulli (17th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Crystal Skulls were supposedly making a cross county trek across the USA starting Oct 1st and moving their way to California.

There is documentation on the plans but I have not heard of any such updates now halfway throught October.

Anyone else?

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Coaxial (23rd October 2011), fifi (21st October 2011), laughs-last (17th October 2011), Lord Sidious (21st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th October 2011), tessie999 (18th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Ok, here's a question ... according to a video I once saw on LaRouche PAC and also from David Sereda we're not at all crossing
    the Galactic Plane. We're very high up above the plane and still moving away from the Galactic Plane.

So what is this all about crossing that plane ? Maybe someone with more solid knowledge on earth's movement through our
    From what I understand (which could be quite wrong) crossing the plane is about a 20 year (or so) process.

I believe we are at the tail end of that process.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Coaxial (23rd October 2011), laughs-last (17th October 2011), Lord Sidious (21st October 2011), Operator (17th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease."

Could this be Hoagland's starship?
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Carmen (17th October 2011), laughs-last (17th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    From what I understand (which could be quite wrong) crossing the plane is about a 20 year (or so) process.

I believe we are at the tail end of that process.
    Thanks Calz !

Ok, I hope I will have some more time later today and find those videos.
    If I remember correctly David Sereda said that we're 13 parsecs above the plane. Which is billions and billions miles
    away, so I guess it would not even be close to 20 years.

The LaRouche video stated something else interesting ... it wasn't the galactic plane which is significant but every time
    earth is in this zone above the plane we receive extra radiation. So this period could be special but for other reasons.
    I don't want to go too far off topic but in relation to this statement it's interesting to know that there's scientific research
    that proves that there will be lot more rain as a result of this radiation. Could this cause all the current floods and be
    an explanation for all the deluge myths ?

So I still do not claim to know, I only may have found a relevant opening to a more credible storyline.
    If true then most of the documentaries that talk about crossing the galactic plane apparently may have a grip on the cow
    but at the wrong end.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

777 (22nd October 2011), Calz (21st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd October 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Information as I received is an alignment of the center of the universe with the center of our galaxie and our solar system and earth. Crossing the plane of our solar system or our galaxy has not been specifically mentioned in regards to effects eminating. IMO and understanding.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Calz (21st October 2011), Coaxial (23rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (21st October 2011), nearing (17th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

in 1948 all traditional Hopi spiritual leaders met and selected four interpreters to carry their message to the world

the last of these interpreters of Hopi prophecy who even spoke at the UN was the Hopi Elder Thomas Banyacya who passed to the spirit world in 1999

in his message to the UN Banyacya speaks about a covenant between the Great spirit and the Hopi and that they still have their sacred stone tablets which their history also says was given to the white brother

i think i know what stone tablets Banyacya is speaking about

anyway the Hopi and Banyacya mention not only one cataclysm but three former worlds which were devastated as mankind turned away from moral and spiritual principles

the morale of this story might be that spiritual principles are more important to God than a mass of material mankind

in this case the Hopi is in agreement with the Bible

the Hopi Message at the UN by Hopi Elder Thomas Banyacya

http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/prophecy/hopi.html
    Last edited by RedeZra; 17th October 2011 at 22:07.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Link to an older video in regards to the Photon Belt, that I saw a while ago...

Last edited by truthseekerdan; 18th October 2011 at 03:26.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Anna (18th October 2011), Calz (21st October 2011), Coaxial (23rd October 2011), Kraken (22nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (21st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd October 2011), nearing (17th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Here is the latest on the crystal skull tour across the states. Dates have changed since I last checked. Appears this will also be the main topic on Thursday's Coast to Coast AM radio show.

Quote THE MAYAN ELDERS, THE THIRTEEN CRYSTAL SKULLS, AND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THEIR UPCOMING CEREMONIAL PILGRIMAGE ACROSS THE UNITED STATES

By Cal Garrison

I first heard about the Crystal Skull journey back on the twenty-third of July. At the time I wasn't quite sure how it would all come together because so many variables, both logistical and ethereal, had to be taken into consideration. Since that day many things have been arranged and rearranged. After several meetings, Hunbatz Men, Mayan Daykeeper and Elder Priest of the Mayan Itza Council, and Pedro Pablo Chuc Pech, President of the Mayan Council of Elders, have announced their plans to lead a group of Mayan Elders on a ceremonial pilgrimage that will carry the Thirteen Crystal Skulls from one coast of the United States to the other. The journey will begin in Manhattan on the 27th of October, 2011; it will culminate in Los Angeles on November 11th, 2011.

On 11:11:11, another group of thirteen Elders will arrive in LA from the Mayaland to come together in a Gateway Event that will be highlighted by the performance of the Mayan Crystal Skull Ceremony. The Elders, whose traditions have always been kept within their inner circle, have been instructed to perform all of their ceremonies in public from this point on; for this reason, the Ceremony of the Thirteen Crystal Skulls, a ceremony that was last performed 26,000 years ago, will be open to the general public.

Enroute from New York to Los Angeles the Elders will stop at specific power points to fulfill a prophecy which states that the time has come to reawaken the Spirit of the North American Continent so that it can reclaim itself as the sacred ground in whose soil would be sown the seeds for the enlightenment of all mankind. At each stop along the way ceremonial gatherings will be held to open the ground and raise the ancient energies that will fuel the Gateway Event in Los Angeles on 11:11:11. All of these gatherings will be open to anyone who feels called to participate.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the significance of the Thirteen Crystal Skulls, these ancient relics are said to contain information about the history of our planet and the future of mankind. Carved out of pure quartz crystal, and other crystals such as jade, the Skulls generate an energy field that activates human consciousness in a way that expands our perceptions of reality. Ultimately they are the manifestation of Spirit in a form that is now helping to shift the magnetic frequency of Mother Earth. When the Spirits of the Skulls are ceremonially awakened, ancient wisdom, wisdom that has been preserved in a crystalline matrix for eons, enters the unified field and fills the collective consciousness with all the knowledge of everything that has happened on the planet in the last 26,000 years, and perhaps beyond.

If it boggles the mind to consider the full import of these events, the following message from Hunbatz Men and the Mayan Elders will help you to put everything into perspective:

Quote TO ALL OUR SOLAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

We are very glad to inform all of you initiates from all over the world that on October 27th, 2011, the pilgrimage journey in which we are going to take the sacred Crystal Skulls, is going to leave from Manhattan, New York, with destination to Los Ángeles, CA, in the United States.

All along the way we are going to invoke and implore the Great Cosmic Spirit to enlighten our pathway and the roads we are going to walk on carrying our sacred crystal skulls. This way the skulls will enlighten and activate all the sites where the Great Cosmic Spirit is going to be present. Thus, the sacred sites we are going to visit like Great Serpent Mound, OH; the temples of Cahokia, IL; Sedona, AZ; and many other sacred centers will be activated through this cosmic resonance. Tamuanchán (the original Mayan name for the USA) will be once again the sacred site that must enlighten the whole of mankind in this world.

Please help us make this journey of spiritual greatness so the sacred Crystal Skulls take us in these our beloved lands of our eternal Tamuanchán where our Father Sun and our Mother Earth will take care of our sacred spirit forever.

May the Great Spirit be always with you,

Hunbatz Men
    Council of Maya Itza Priests and Elders
    They say 'there's no such thing as too much of a good thing'; believe it or not, there is even more good news fueling this story. The "11:11:11 Crystal Skulls, World Mysteries, LA Gateway Event", along with all of the ceremonial gatherings that take place as the Elders travel across the United States, are just the beginning; they are a 'gateway' to a series of unprecedented live events that will bring the secrets of the ages to the attention of the entire world.

As it turns out, Unify Earth, the organization that is sponsored by the people who gave us 'Live Aid', ''We are the World', and other mega-events with a humanitarian purpose, has gotten behind Hunbatz Men, Pedro Pablo Chuc Pech, and the Mayan Council and they want to provide a vehicle for the Elders' message to be spread to every corner of the Earth. In collaboration with Cirque de Soleil, 'Google', NBC, Santana, Elevate Films, and others, all of the above have come together to sponsor a series of spectacular performances that will carry the seeds that are sown in the soon to be actualized Crystal Skull Ceremonies to hearts and minds all over the planet.

Throughout 2012, on the March 21st Spring Equinox, the June 21st Summer Solstice, and the September 21st, Autumn Equinox, Cirque de Soleil will present special performances with themes that embody the wisdom of the ancients, the secrets of the Great Shift of the Ages, and the connection between the mysteries of the heart and the awakening of human consciousness. At the heart of each performance will be the wish to open the mind and the heart of humanity to the Ascension process, and to the prospect of a beautiful future in a whole new world.

This series of blockbuster performances will culminate in a fourth mega-event that will broadcast live, from the Great Pyramid at Chichen Itza on the 2012 Winter Solstice. On that night Cirque de Soleil will take over the entire Chichen Itza Temple complex. The Chichen Itza Pyramid will be transformed into a stage, upon which the artists and performers of the Cirque de Soleil will work their incredible magic. Carlos Santana, the man who has been a clear channel for the Music of the Spheres for over fifty-years, will be the Master of Ceremonies for the main event. If that isn't enough, the Winter Solstice show will include an unprecedented, full regalia ceremony with the Mayan Elders. Yes, that's right folks; the Elders will be there too; they are coming down from the mountains to be part of this.

At 11:11 PM, on the night of the 2012 Winter Solstice spectacular, at the exact moment when our Sun and the Earth go into alignment with the center of the galaxy, the Elders, and the Cirque de Soleil performers will present a guided meditation that will unite over two-billion viewers in their hearts and open the space for all of humanity to embrace the unconditionally-loving light of the Divine Feminine. The time has come; the 'Quarantine' is about to be lifted. This event, and all of the ceremonies and performances leading up to it, are the manifestation of a dream, and of a rise in consciousness that will help us to remember who we really are and guide us out of the darkness into the Light.

For those of you who would like to participate in any of these events, please refer to the following itinerary and be sure to go to www.cosmicmysteries.com/journey for more detailed information.

ITINERARY

Oct 26 The Elders arrive in New York

Oct 27 New York Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls

Oct 28 Leave New York to go to the Serpent Mound, OH.

Oct 29 Serpent Mound Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls followed by a day of rest.

Oct 30 Leave the Serpent Mound to go to Cahokia, IL.

Oct 31 Cahokia Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls and a day of rest.

Nov 1 Leave Cahokia to go to Hays, KS

Nov 2 Leave Hays to go to Crestone, CO

Nov 3 Crestone Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls, and day of rest.

Nov 4 Leave Crestone to go to to Kaatsi, AZ.

Nov 5 Private Meeting in Kaatsi with Hopi and Tibetan monks including Rinpoche.

Nov 6 The Elders will spend more time with Hopis and Tibetan Bhakha Tulku Rinpoche after which they will drive to Sedona, AZ.

Nov 7 Sedona Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls plus a public event.

Nov 8 The Elders will leave Sedona and drive to Los Angeles

Nov 9 Los Angeles will be a day of rest for some, and return home for others.

Nov 10 This is the day that another group of 13 elders arrive in Los Angeles from Merida

11:11:11 Gateway Ceremony with 13 Mayan Elders and the 13 Crystal Skulls at Crystal Skull Conference in Los Angeles

Nov 12 Crystal Skull Conference in Los Angeles with 13 Mayan Elders and Pilgrimage Participants present.

Nov 13 Host Gabriel Romero is sponsoring a one day seminar in which Mayan Day Keeper Hunbatz Men will impart his wisdom. The seminar will take place on Sunday, November 13, 2011. Please feel free to distribute this information to anyone who might be interested in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear the real Maya talk about 2012 and the sacred Crystal Skulls.

You will find more information about the "11-11-11 Gateway Event" in Los Angeles and the one-day seminar with Hunbatz Men by clicking on the Calendar Listings at: http://www.cosmicmysteries.com/journey

Or contact cosmicm@cosmicmysteries.com or Gabriel Romero at mayangod2013@gmail.com for more detailed information.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/oct11/cr...ilgrimage.html

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Amysenthia (20th October 2011), Anna (18th October 2011), Carmen (18th October 2011), CdnSirian (22nd October 2011), Coaxial (23rd October 2011), Fred Steeves (24th October 2011), jackovesk (18th October 2011), Lord Sidious (21st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd October 2011), mosquito (21st October 2011), Neal (21st October 2011), Nervana (22nd October 2011), Ontarioguy (23rd October 2011), PathWalker (22nd October 2011), Reinhard (23rd October 2011), Sebastion (23rd October 2011), Thrasher1218 (21st October 2011), transiten (21st October 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,559 times in 20,694 posts

Interesting commentary from Bashar re the crystal skulls here:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Tp28u...eature=related

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anna (21st October 2011), CdnSirian (22nd October 2011), Fred Steeves (24th October 2011), PathWalker (22nd October 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

I would say this, if you listen to larouche and take him seriously, then don't worry about galactic planes or the like.
    I would say he is a nugget, but I don't think nuggets would deserve the insult.

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    in 1948 all traditional Hopi spiritual leaders met and selected four interpreters to carry their message to the world
    the last of these interpreters of Hopi prophecy who even spoke at the UN was the Hopi Elder Thomas Banyacya who passed to the spirit world in 1999
    in his message to the UN Banyacya speaks about a covenant between the Great spirit and the Hopi and that they still have their sacred stone tablets which their history also says was given to the white brother
    i think i know what stone tablets Banyacya is speaking about
    anyway the Hopi and Banyacya mention not only one cataclysm but three former worlds which were devastated as mankind turned away from moral and spiritual principles
    the morale of this story might be that spiritual principles are more important to God than a mass of material mankind

in this case the Hopi is in agreement with the Bible

the Hopi Message at the UN by Hopi Elder Thomas Banyacya

http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/prophecy/hopi.html
    In 1995 I was at the Whole Life Expo in Seattle where Thomas Banyacya, the last speaker of the Hopi prophecies, was going to speak. A long time friend of mine, Dan, had accompanied Thomas to the Expo and was basically his aide on the trip. Dan had been visiting and staying with the Hopi on and off for a few years. I went to the hotel where he and Thomas were staying and Dan brought me into Thomas's room to meet him. He sent Dan away saying he wanted to talk with me alone.

I thought "oh yeah! another guru who is really a dirty old man!"... LOL... Sure enough he started acting suspiciously by holding my hands while sitting in front of me. Our knees were touching. I was waiting for his next move. He looked into my eyes and began talking while holding my hands. He talked... and talked... and talked. Dan came into the room at least 3 times to see if I was ready to leave but Thomas waved him off and kept talking.

I was mesmerized and listened intently to the story of Thomas's childhood, his discovery of petroglyphs on what is called "Prophecy Rock" how he became the speaker of the prophecies... and the meaning of the prophecies. He also told me some things about myself and how I fit into this, but I don't think that is meant to be told to others. I was fascinated with the story and felt that this was a very special moment.

The next day when I spoke with Dan I asked him if Thomas did this often... sat with women for a couple of hours holding their hands and telling them the prophecies. He said he had never seen him talk with a woman for this long before, alone in a room. Dan had gone on tour with him a couple of times.

I feel lucky to have met Thomas and spent a short time with him. He was and still is a beautiful soul, wherever he's hanging out now.

Nancy

27. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Anna (21st October 2011), Arrowwind (23rd October 2011), Calz (21st October 2011), Carmen (21st October 2011), Coaxial (23rd October 2011), fifi (21st October 2011), Fred Steeves (24th October 2011), greybeard (21st October 2011), Lord Sidious (21st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd October 2011), meeradas (21st October 2011), Neal (21st October 2011), onawah (21st October 2011), Ontarioguy (23rd October 2011), Operator (22nd October 2011), panopticon (21st October 2011), PathWalker (22nd October 2011), Reinhard (23rd October 2011), ThePythonicCow (21st October 2011), transiten (21st October 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing that Nancy

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Arrowwind (23rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (21st October 2011), NancyV (21st October 2011), Ontarioguy (23rd October 2011), PathWalker (22nd October 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    Liechtenstein Avalon Member Anna's Avatar
    Thanks

Beautiful Nancy, thank you,

hug from Anna
    Supporting Omaha Maitreya for Tibetan Buddhist women: www.omfund.org

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Post:

Calz (21st October 2011), NancyV (22nd October 2011), Ontarioguy (23rd October 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Yes, thank you foe sharing that story Nancy,obviously a very special meeting.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Calz (22nd October 2011), NancyV (22nd October 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Thanks for the thread OP. Of The Hopi Prophecy. "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. It adds some credence to this thread, and to the ones whom it resonates with.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (22nd October 2011), Carmen (21st October 2011), Coaxial (23rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd October 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd October 2011), Ontarioguy (23rd October 2011), PathWalker (22nd October 2011), Reinhard (23rd October 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

I thought the Hopi elders had already announced comet Holmes from 2007 was the blue star kachina?
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast