+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Sun disappears from what appears to be the 'Stereo behind' stream

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default The Sun disappears from what appears to be the 'Stereo behind' stream

Ok dont blame me for the thresd title its the uploaders

Unbelievable but true! The sun momentarily disappeared from the universe! The influence of the giant UFO or alien influence? October 15, 2011

Depends on what you beleive.What is what isnt true.Do we actually know what is actually out there.We only asume to know what we know as to what we have been told. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Last edited by The One; 17th October 2011 at 21:12.

2. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re:The Sun disappears from what appears to be the 'Stereo behind' stream

My friend, it´s most probable that SOHO is displaying fake CGI images, or that it was a glitch on the software, than the sun physically disappearing. If the sun disappeared for a fraction of a second, we would not be here to talk about it. That´s for sure.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), Calz (18th October 2011), D-Day (18th October 2011), panopticon (18th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011), The One (17th October 2011), truth4me (18th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Default Re:The Sun disappears from what appears to be the 'Stereo behind' stream

I think someone would have noticed if the sun disappeared even for a second.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011), The One (17th October 2011), truth4me (18th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    I think someone would have noticed if the sun disappeared even for a second.
    No. We wouldn´t notice, because our solar system would collapse.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), D-Day (18th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011), The One (17th October 2011), truth4me (18th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Maybe they should have looked for the sun in daytime. :-) Sorry, Thanks for giggle The One.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), Bongo (18th October 2011), Heart-2-Heart (18th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011), The One (17th October 2011), ulli (17th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Considering what we don't know about the universe and its true workings i am not quite sure about those statements, about knowing anything. of the sun and its working in conjunction with us.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

<8> (18th October 2011), Calz (18th October 2011), jjjones (17th October 2011), mab777 (18th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011), The One (17th October 2011), ulli (17th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

I did notice it disapear, but like clockwork it always comes back in the morn, unlike a certain feline I know from next door.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

lizmac (18th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Ilie Pandia

The One, you don't have to use the same title that the youtube user has set. We don't have to promote the same non-sense.

Sorry to be so harsh, but if the Sun would disappear from our Universe even for a micro second, the effect on our solar system I think would be easily noticeable (if not devastating!)

I will change the title to: "The Sun disappears from what appears to be the 'Stereo behind' stream." And this is yet to be confirmed by a link to the actual Stereo footage.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 17th October 2011 at 22:41. Reason: typos

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Anna (18th October 2011), Bridey (18th October 2011), Calz (18th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011), toothpick (18th October 2011), ulli (17th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: The Sun disappears from what appears to be the 'Stereo behind' stream

Update on this:

I've checked out the Stereo Behind camera images for that day and one frame appears to be empty. Here it is:

Name:  Screen Shot 2011-10-18 at 01.31.01.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  19.1 KB

PS: Here is the direct link to the empty frame.

Contrary to what the video poster says I've read somewhere (but I can't recall now where) that the Stereo satellites are sometimes set to look away from the Sun and then back for fixing alignment issue. The satellite had 20 minutes for that maneuver which I am guessing that is enough.

Now, I am not saying that this is what happened, just that it could be an explanation.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 17th October 2011 at 22:39.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Anna (18th October 2011), Bridey (18th October 2011), Calz (18th October 2011), D-Day (18th October 2011), lizmac (18th October 2011), panopticon (18th October 2011), Providence (18th October 2011), Realeyes (18th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011), toothpick (18th October 2011), ulli (17th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: The Sun disappears from what appears to be the 'Stereo behind' stream

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Update on this:

I've checked out the Stereo Behind camera images for that day and one frame appears to be empty. Here it is:

Attachment 10607

PS: Here is the direct link to the empty frame.

Contrary to what the video poster says I've read somewhere (but I can't recall now where) that the Stereo satellites are sometimes set to look away from the Sun and then back for fixing alignment issue. The satellite had 20 minutes for that maneuver which I am guessing that is enough.

Now, I am not saying that this is what happened, just that it could be an explanation.
    Interesting about the still missing. Your conclusion Ilie, on the sun disappearing. Does the video give any possible validity to this thread.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

mab777 (18th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

IMO the most logical reason would be that something EXTREMELY LARGE came between the Earth and the Sun for a split second.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

sandy (18th October 2011), The One (18th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    IMO the most logical reason would be that something EXTREMELY LARGE came between the Earth and the Sun for a split second.
    No, the most logical answer is that the SOHO satellite was doing a maneuver and moved its focus to somewhere else.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

D-Day (18th October 2011), Laura Elina (18th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I don't think that is the case. Something extremely large would have had gravitational and magnetic effects that would have been detected.

In my opinion, misalignment, software problems or sensor problems are the most probable causes.

Ah, another cause may be that the "something extremely large" may have been the Earth . But I am not sure how that works, and if 20 minutes would have been enough for the satellite to pass the Earth and get a fix on the Sun again.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Bridey (18th October 2011), D-Day (18th October 2011), Laura Elina (18th October 2011), panopticon (18th October 2011), sandy (18th October 2011), toothpick (18th October 2011), WhiteFeather (17th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

The blue pill or the red pill which one

Quote The One, you don't have to use the same title that the youtube user has set. We don't have to promote the same non-sense
    But is it

The thing is most people assume if something happens to the sun then that’s it for Earth we have been told this many many times so it’s bound to be true right mmmmmmmmm. Why do we believe that because that’s what we have been told by the likes of Nasa etc etc and what were taught to us in our schools. I am now older and much wiser to know that not everything is truth. Who’s to even say anything about the universe we have been told is true. A lot of people can’t even stretch their imaginations to other possibilities as that would be defying the laws of physics and stepping out of the comfort zone .

Quote In my opinion, misalignment, software problems or sensor problems are the most probable causes.
    You are probably correct my friend but i like to keep an open mind.xx

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

It might have not disappeared, just went invisible for awhile. just saying..

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elysian For This Post:

Realeyes (18th October 2011), The One (18th October 2011), westhill (18th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    The thing is most people assume if something happens to the sun then that’s it for Earth we have been told this many many times so it’s bound to be true right mmmmmmmmm. Why do we believe that because that’s what we have been told by the likes of Nasa etc etc and what were taught to us in our schools. I am now older and much wiser to know that not everything is truth. Who’s to even say anything about the universe we have been told is true. A lot of people can’t even stretch their imaginations to other possibilities as that would be defying the laws of physics and stepping out of the comfort zone .
    OK, I see your point. If we assume that this is a "computer game" that we think is read, then yes, it is possible that the Sun can disappear and do "crazy" stuff and we will not notice.

But to me it seems, that even in this game, there are some laws at works. Like "how to play this game!". Some of those laws we can see with our naked eye, like the day and night thing, and some with a telescope, like the orbits of other planets.

In my current understanding, the solar system is a system of big bodies spinning rather fast in some sort of equilibrium. The central point of this system is the Sun. If you take that out, even for a fraction of a second, I suspect all the planets will loose their orbit and start flying around aimlessly, until they will find a new big star to orbit around. Or they will collide with other planets, meteors, comets, stars... That is something we would certainly notice in a very dramatic way . And probably we would not have this conversation.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Laura Elina (18th October 2011), panopticon (18th October 2011), RMorgan (18th October 2011), toothpick (18th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member lightning23's Avatar
    Thanks

Default closed

Last edited by lightning23; 15th December 2014 at 05:48.
    Highspiracy
    Resurrection

Disclaimer: I do not represent the opinions of others.

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

I've come to the conclusion that anything is possible in the times that we are a living.....

33. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

RedeZra (18th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    G'day Ilie,

I thought there must have been some sort of manoeuvring going on so went and checked the STEREO B schedule for the 15th (here and more detail here) but couldn't see any mention of manoeuvres.
    Then I thought to my self. Easy. Check out the other instrument imagery on STEREO B for that time period.
    I reasoned that they would all show a star field at that time if STEREO B was not facing the sun.
    I did not find this to be the case and the Cor 1 shows this best (with a 12 second time difference) though the others that have frequent updates do as well:

Direct image link

I can only assume from this that the Behind EUVI 195 instrument was briefly off-line, or calibrating, for that period. Alternatively maybe NASA has included fake images, though why leave one out (or put one in depending on preference) if that is the case I don't know.

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon

Addendum:

Here's the image of the sun from Stereo Ahead at the same time period:
    Last edited by panopticon; 18th October 2011 at 15:52.
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Realeyes (18th October 2011), RedeZra (18th October 2011), The One (18th October 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Ilie Pandia

Hello panopticon,

Indeed, good call to check the other instruments !! So now it seems that the problems is only with Stereo Behind EUVI 195. But at least we have some evidence that the Sun did not disappear from the Universe

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

panopticon (19th October 2011), RedeZra (18th October 2011), RMorgan (18th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast