+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re:Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

This is also connected to the expression of the Mayan calendar and it's 'ages' or 'layers'. The gods being the foundational aspects of the first ages.

What that means for the ending of the cycle that the calendar is in right now, is a question.

Part of me says that we've run out of Niburu/Elinin scares for the moment..with regard to tying us up and occupying our time and lives...so.... bring in the next one.
    Last edited by Carmody; 19th October 2011 at 16:51.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), Gardener (19th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), NancyV (25th October 2011), Reinhard (25th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

i have a bit of hesitation when these so called gods return to earth...i know thier are ufod cause ive seen them in the sky....i will not praise them i will be sketical when i know there intentions...light love and abundance....thirdeye....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to THIRDEYE For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), Fred Steeves (19th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Quote Posted by Nortreb (here)
    Perhaps there is a group on the way to rectify the issue and that is what is in the ethers at the moment and they PTW know it! It is really a time to observe and use discernment.
    There most certainly is Nortreb, actually they're already here. If you want to see one of them face to face, go look in the mirror.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Yes, IIRC that is what the calendar indicates..is that the 'quicker' layers, these last ones, current ones.. that we are connected directly to their expression. IIRC, that is.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), modwiz (19th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

From my humble understandings ... from the people I trust the very most ... no one knows exactly what will come down.

No human ... no ET ... no guides ... no angels.

We are surrounded by a massive assortment of life from who knows where (or what dimension) and they are all here to see ...

*** THE BIG SHOW ***

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Curt (25th October 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (19th October 2011), Fred Steeves (19th October 2011), Gardener (19th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), modwiz (19th October 2011), Reinhard (25th October 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (19th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011), sunflower (29th October 2011), toothpick (6th November 2011), winnasboy (19th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    From my humble understandings ... from the people I trust the very most ... no one knows exactly what will come down.

We are surrounded by a massive assortment of life from who knows where (or what dimension) and they are all here to see ...

*** THE BIG SHOW ***

I think there are entities that know what may pass but, are not allowed to speak of it...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), Gardener (19th October 2011), modwiz (19th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

yes, Sid,the trojan horse is different ,it was in reference to an earlier comment.

I have a serious couple of questions to ask you though.
    Do you believe that the 'Gods'(for want of a better word) are
    a. returning
    b. soon,as in this year,possibly 11 11 11 or as some would think,the 28th of this month.

I dont know why but I find this odd coming from you.
    I obviously have not been reading you closely enough,its just that you appeared earlier to be worrying about the israel/iran/usa movements and I took that as a more earthly worry .

Is this a feeling or can you point me/us in a direction of info that would make this clearer.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Curt (25th October 2011), Lord Sidious (20th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

This is why we are here in this very time and on earth, let the show begin

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), modwiz (19th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

aaagh,got to go out,i think this thread will be buzzing tonight,so dont start any invasions without me!

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    I doubt that there is any truth in that YouTube video, or in the video description that Viking has posted here.

And the suggestions that we "should embrace the gods as our saviors"... please! Isn't this the "Obama speech"??

If this so called saviors are really coming, it is not us the meek who will inherit the Earth, it is them who will install themselves as our gods

And by the way, if any alien would check out the story of Jesus, they would be very worried to call themselves "our saviors"
    Amen, brother. They don't understand who they're messing with. Scriptures tell us He is a jealous God, and I believe Him.

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kreagle (here)
    I doubt that there is any truth in that YouTube video, or in the video description that Viking has posted here.

And the suggestions that we "should embrace the gods as our saviors"... please! Isn't this the "Obama speech"??

If this so called saviors are really coming, it is not us the meek who will inherit the Earth, it is them who will install themselves as our gods

And by the way, if any alien would check out the story of Jesus, they would be very worried to call themselves "our saviors"
    Amen, brother. They don't understand who they're messing with. Scriptures tell us He is a jealous God, and I believe Him.
    Welcome to Avalon

18. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

As the video points out, these are "fallen angels". It goes on to make reference to "....as in the days of Noah.....", which is in reference to Genesis chapter 6. To me this sums up what is really happening with the "ET" phenomenon otherwise called "aliens". These fallen angels are indeed going to reappear, one day soon, under the guise of "ET's" or Sumerian Gods, etc. Its always been in their plan to deceive mankind and to completely sever them from their True Maker aka our Lord God, Jesus Christ. BUYER BEWARE!!!

(note; Thanks for the Welcome,.....Calz_Avaretard!!)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), luminuma (6th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #52
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    yes, Sid,the trojan horse is different ,it was in reference to an earlier comment.

I have a serious couple of questions to ask you though.
    Do you believe that the 'Gods'(for want of a better word) are
    a. returning
    b. soon,as in this year,possibly 11 11 11 or as some would think,the 28th of this month.

I dont know why but I find this odd coming from you.
    I obviously have not been reading you closely enough,its just that you appeared earlier to be worrying about the israel/iran/usa movements and I took that as a more earthly worry .

Is this a feeling or can you point me/us in a direction of info that would make this clearer.
    I don't think this will happen for a few years yet.
    And yes, I am concerned about the whole middle east situation.
    They are both linked.

21. Link to Post #53
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

As the video points out, these are "fallen angels". It goes on to make reference to "....as in the days of Noah.....", which is in reference to Genesis chapter 6. To me this sums up what is really happening with the "ET" phenomenon otherwise called "aliens". These fallen angels are indeed going to reappear, one day soon, under the guise of "ET's" or Sumerian Gods, etc. Its always been in their plan to deceive mankind and to completely sever them from their True Maker aka our Lord God, Jesus Christ. BUYER BEWARE!!!

(note; Thanks for the Welcome,.....Calz_Avaretard!!)
    Please, the "fallen ones" are all over the governments of the world. Washington DC and the Pentagon are stuffed with them. English, not American, meaning of 'stuffed' applies here as well. We have met the devils and they represent us in Washington DC.

Genesis? Really! Not useless information , but proceed with caution and education. Those books are more unholy than holy. The controllers always mix them together. It throws all of us off the path until we get some wisdom. "Gentle as doves, subtle (or cunning) as serpents." That is one of the good ones.

22. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Yes ... but let us let a newcomer get comfortable in their chair first.

Plenty of time to expand on beliefs.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Curt (25th October 2011), Davidallany (20th October 2011), Fred Steeves (19th October 2011), Lord Sidious (20th October 2011), modwiz (19th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #55
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yahweh? Yes, he is a certified psychopath. The 'people of the book' can have him. Many of us have his number and are very done with him. All he has is threats and confused followers. Very dangerous, confused followers.

25. Link to Post #56
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Greetings, Friend!

In the 1980s Dr. Kenneth Ring interviewed 16 NDErs who all told him the world was going to end in 1988.

Blessings!

26. Link to Post #57
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes ... but let us let a newcomer get comfortable in their chair first.

Plenty of time to expand on beliefs.
    C'mon Calz. It's just a little freshman hazing. I did quote his lord and maker too.
    I will take your point having read your post now. (Puts a pillow in Kreagles' chair)
    Last edited by modwiz; 19th October 2011 at 18:03.

27. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

Yahweh? Yes, he is a certified psychopath. The 'people of the book' can have him. Many of us have his number and are very done with him. All he has is threats and confused followers. Very dangerous, confused followers.
    ...and what of this cannibalism stuff about eating the body and drinking the blood of Christ?
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

28. Link to Post #59
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)

...and what of this cannibalism stuff about eating the body and drinking the blood of Christ?
    Never resonated with that stuff. Liked the wine part though, (hic). I actually can make a case for it, to be kind, but I am feeling lazy now. Also, I am taking a chill pill regarding our new member. Calz, a member I respect very much, gave me good counsel.

29. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

C'mon Calz. It's just a little freshman hazing.
    2nd great laugh of the day ... gonna be a good one

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

modwiz (19th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast