+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Default Re: Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

I think the problem is that society as a whole has fallen victim to various Psy-Ops campaigns going back thousands of years, at least as far back as Zoroaster, who, we believe, was the first one to create a monotheistic (One over-ruling) god over a pantheon of gods. He then divided that pantheon into ‘good’ and ‘bad’ gods, so that the people who still included the ‘bad’ gods equally in their pantheon with the ‘good’ gods (namely, in his time, the Indians) were ‘bad’ people. In other words, by splitting the system down the middle, what you end up with is dualism and you have to go as far back to the ancient Indian Vedas to find a non-dual (known as advaita) system.

This dualism is otherwise known as Divide and Rule, and it has served our masters well for millennia. However, many of us are now waking up to it and refusing to be controlled by it, preferring instead to Love one another unconditionally, regardless of the religious beliefs we have been born into through no fault of our own.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 10th November 2011 at 12:16.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Calz (10th November 2011), gaiagirl (13th November 2011), Lord Sidious (13th November 2011), modwiz (13th November 2011), RedeZra (10th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Centauro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote I doubt that there is any truth in that YouTube video, or in the video description that Viking has posted here.

And the suggestions that we "should embrace the gods as our saviors"... please! Isn't this the "Obama speech"??

If this so called saviors are really coming, it is not us the meek who will inherit the Earth, it is them who will install themselves as our gods

And by the way, if any alien would check out the story of Jesus, they would be very worried to call themselves "our saviors"
    I think idle Panda has very good point and I agree with what he says.

TRUST NO ONE

Centauro

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by Centauro (here)
    Quote I doubt that there is any truth in that YouTube video, or in the video description that Viking has posted here.

And the suggestions that we "should embrace the gods as our saviors"... please! Isn't this the "Obama speech"??

If this so called saviors are really coming, it is not us the meek who will inherit the Earth, it is them who will install themselves as our gods

And by the way, if any alien would check out the story of Jesus, they would be very worried to call themselves "our saviors"

TRUST NO ONE

Centauro
    Yes I can see where these thoughts are coming from...

But, we must adopt a thinking pattern that enables us to look at the bigger picture and beyond.

If ET is up there and we all know they are, then we must assume that some are millions of years ahead of 'our time' ...now bearing this in mind >>>

Would we embrace their wisdom?...would we embrace their teccnology... would we embrace their guidance with regard to a fairer way of living/sharing and distribution of the fundamentals of liife with equality and service to others. Why not I ask...the current paradigm is not working..we all know that...we most certainly will not get and guidance from the current controllers of the planet (although they are diminishing at a rapid speed) ...

so again I say why not?

Would I embrace them...I sure would.

Remember they won't control, they will guide.

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 13th November 2011 at 13:21.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Kindred (13th November 2011), Lord Sidious (13th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Quote Posted by Centauro (here)

TRUST NO ONE

Centauro
    Yes I can see where these thoughts are coming from...

But, we must adopt a thinking pattern that enables us to look at the bigger picture and beyond.

If ET is up there and we all know they are, then we must assume that some are millions of years ahead of 'our time' ...now bearing this in mind >>>

Would we embrace their wisdom?...would we embrace their teccnology... would we embrace their guidance with regard to a fairer way of living/sharing and distribution of the fundamentals of liife with equality and service to others. Why not I ask...the current paradigm is not working..we all know that...we most certainly will not get and guidance from the current controllers of the planet (although they are diminishing at a rapid speed) ...

so again I say why not?

Would I embrace them...I sure would.

Remember they won't control, they will guide.

viking
    Technology without Spiritual Enlightenment will (and Has) destroyed 'us'... many, many times, on many worlds. 'They' have been attempting to guide us for a very, very long time. There have been civilizations of significant spiritual and technological development here on Earth, but they were destroyed by natural (or perhaps, un-spiritual sentient) forces, and others were simply not strong enough to last very long.

What remains today is the remnant of many different species that have arrived on this planet Ages ago, and we are making many of the same old mistakes. In our 'defense', we have been seriously manipulated through Many different modalities for countless ages, specifically to Keep us divided, and snipping and biting at each other, while these manipulators reaped outrageous advantages at the majority's expense, literally and figuratively.

But, the time is coming for US, as a species, to rise up and take back what is rightfully OURS... we are beginning to see this manifest as we write. It is primarily Our responsibility to make the changes required, particularly in the Spiritual sense. Truly, we have all the technology we need and can handle. We just need to use it more wisely and in a spiritually enlightened fashion.

THEY will help as required to remove the manipulative powers, but They will Not 'do it all'... True spiritual development comes through individual concentration and action.
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world" (Gandhi) could not be more descriptive of this situation.

In Unity and Peace

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (15th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Angry Re: Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

Based on the research I uncovered, (it is out there), there is the original "good" Annunaki, and then there is the 'hijacked story of the "bad" Annunaki - and that is the story everyone seems to buy without questioning its validity.
    Before you read anything, question the author, what could be the motive and in who's interest the book(s) may have been written. Why is it advantagous to 'lead the opposition' for TPTB (I call them TPTW = the powers that were)? Sitchin was working for such groups. Even if some of the tablets may seem like it 'fits' into his theories, there are only a few obscure scientists, (who are mostly ignored by mainstream) who can decipher this ancient language. My point is, this is just another 'fairytale story' to spook the little sheep, and keep them in fear as long as possible. Time to wake up and be our Sovereign Selves!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redlotus For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (15th November 2011), Ishtar (13th November 2011), Kindred (13th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

It's time we GET OUT of stories, stories, stories, endless fairytale stories!
    These -written- stories, going back to millenea, as Ishtar pointed out, was to serve Duality. Our planet entered the deepest crevices of Duality, where lightwaves sloooow down and anybody can sell you anything like in the dark alleys of Bombai.
    People, please, get your minds out of the 4th Dimensional fairytales, and just BE in the Flow, in the NOW - that is where Duality CAN NOT enter. The wake-up process is painful and fun.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to redlotus For This Post:

Kindred (13th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9