+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast

Thread: Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,101 times in 526 posts

Default Re:Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

One video is not proof, thousands of years is!

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by thegodsmakethecircles (here)
    just watch the video please, it speaks for itself. even if you're still a beginner you will have no problem understanding. thanks!
    Really?? And who is the video by? What's the source?
    Seriously man! A bit of elaboration past "just follow the video" would be informative. Who's to say what's in the video is even correct??

I know a bit about the Annunaki story to follow...but if you're going to start a thread where discussions will follow, a bit of an elaboration past just posting a video would be most welcome!!

What are YOUR thoughts on the subject?
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 24th October 2011 at 19:43.

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,214 times in 4,464 posts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Ruby L. (24th October 2011), viking (25th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #84
    Sweden Honored, Retired Member. Jorr passed on 31 May, 2012.
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,109 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Dig (here)
    cant see it, it's You Tube
    I guess those wooden computers in Amishland don't work all that well..
    Carmody, youre a very naughty boy. LOL

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2011), Lord Sidious (25th October 2011), modwiz (25th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #85
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member lightning23's Avatar
    Thanks

Default closed

Last edited by lightning23; 15th December 2014 at 05:39.
    Highspiracy
    Resurrection

Disclaimer: I do not represent the opinions of others.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lightning23 For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2011), Lord Sidious (24th October 2011), shadowstalker (24th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #86
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,208 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by dig (here)
    cant see it, it's you tube
    i guess those wooden computers in amishland don't work all that well..
    lololol

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Sounds like another false flag to me so the sleepers can look towards the skies hoping for salvation whilst mass homicide,lies,theft and deceit continue right here on mother earth under our noses.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (25th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,494 times in 2,609 posts

Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    Sounds like another false flag to me so the sleepers can look towards the skies hoping for salvation whilst mass homicide,lies,theft and deceit continue right here on mother earth under our noses.
    Yes, many are rapped up in the false salvation paradigms. If its not Christ saving one's sorry ass then its aliens... anything to avoid taking self responsibility for directing one's own creation.
    When people are willing to save themselves on a mass level, with one united awareness, then we will all save ourselves against the NWO and what ever darkness may throw our way.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Axman (24th October 2011), Coaxial (25th October 2011), Eagle (24th October 2011), Lord Sidious (25th October 2011), Russ1959 (24th October 2011), viking (25th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

Ilie Pandia, shouldn't be so apt to judgement without absolute proof that Jesus isn't/wasn't one of them. bring proof to the thread that He was or He wasn't one of them. Jesus did say that He is not of this world. How about the Transfiguration??? peoples beliefs are learned indoctrination as children and when an adult it is by their own free will and choice. I find it amusing, when/if some entity from another continent on earth or from another galaxy may see us as an alien since we are foreign to them, amusing, an alien is an alien! it really is immaterial due to the fact all of creation is a part of the creator. namaste, peace and love universally
    Last edited by jjjones; 25th October 2011 at 02:37.

15. Link to Post #90
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Yes, many are rapped up in the false salvation paradigms. If its not Christ saving one's sorry ass then its aliens... anything to avoid taking self responsibility for directing one's own creation.
    When people are willing to save themselves on a mass level, with one united awareness, then we will all save ourselves against the NWO and what ever darkness may throw our way.
    if your house was on fire would you call the fire department or would you try to put it out with your garden hose?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Russ1959 (25th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #91
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,276 posts

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    if your house was on fire would you call the fire department or would you try to put it out with your garden hose?
    Or would you try to do both at the same time?

18. Link to Post #92
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,448 times in 1,156 posts

Thought I might pop in and give you this link from Wes Penre:

"Note from the Editor:

First of all; this is an authentic message!

I was contacted yesterday by Utu Shamash (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamash), who is the son of King Nannar of Nibiru, and brother of Inanna. He has returned to Earth with a message from his King to put on what the King considers “friendly websites”.

Utu found my Papers at http://wespenre.com/ and found them surprisingly accurate regarding Ša.A.Me. (Nibiru) and Ša.A.Mi. (the Nibiruan people). He emailed me and asked for a service. His King wanted me to post the following statement here on my blog.

I agreed to post the message Utu brought down to Earth, but said I want to put a note along with it to give the citizens of Earth (Ki) a heads up! He took my message to King Nannar, who agreed I could do that. So therefore I want to say the following:

The Ša.A.Mi. (better known as the Anunnaki) are returning! They say they want no harm to be done to us “lulus” (humans); they say they owe us and want our forgiveness for what happened in the past (to understand this you really need to read my Papers at wespenre.com, or Zacharia Sitchin’s books). The way to do this is to come down to Earth and fight the Anunnaki who are stationed on Earth since millennia (those who followed Marduk in his rebellion against the Ša.A.Me. Kingdom). Marduk and his cohorts have ever since been pulling the strings of most of the Global Elite, and the Ša.A.Mi. are returning to Earth to take care of business, overthrowing both the disloyal Anunnaki and the human Global Elite, by some called The Illuminati (http://illuminati-news.com).

We don’t want history to repeat itself! I do NOT want humans to take sides in this upcoming battle of the ‘gods’ and once again be used as cannon-fodder and foot soldiers in their war. They say they come as liberators, but they do not come in peace. So humans, whatever you do if you want to change history and follow a more enlightened path: stay out of this conflict! DO NOT TAKE SIDES and DO NOT FIGHT IN THEIR WAR!

This is their conflict. We can’t stop them from coming, but we can step aside and let them do their thing without interfering. We are tired of fighting wars, and don’t let corrupt government leaders manipulate you into thinking we need to go to war against this “Invader Force”. The governments (the Global Elite) are only using us because they think we’re fearful and stupid. Show that we lulus have grown up and are a species of peace. Let everybody outside this planet learn that we are a peaceful race. Let Ša.A.Mi. take care of their own and the Global Elite, and we’ll go from there.

I have had two long correspondences with Utu so far, and I know that this is the real deal. Laugh at it if you must, but take it seriously if you are smart. (my emphaisis) Personally, I am known for being in a good mood, making jokes even in the most serious situations. However, now our future depends on how you read this email, and I’m deadly serious. (my emphaisis)

However, DON’T BE AFRAID! They say they come to bring peace, and as liberators, perhaps, but their minds are still on war, and that is in conflict with my own mindset, at least.
    Let our hearts work now, more so than our heads! Be ONE in spirit through these events and we will come out on the other end; hopefully as intact as possible. Let them fight THEIR wars – it’s their karma, and we are released from ours by not participating."

More here: http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by witchy1; 25th October 2011 at 08:49. Reason: added speech marks

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

golden lady (25th October 2011), Lettherebelight (25th October 2011), Ruby L. (25th October 2011), Russ1959 (25th October 2011), viking (25th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

"(Here beneath is the message to all humankind, from King Nannar of Nibiru (SAM is short for Ša.A.Me. [Nibiru] and Ša.A.Mi. [the inhabitants of Nibiru]):

LET IT BE KNOWN BY ONE AND ALL

The work done by Mr. Penre is surprisingly accurate regarding SAM and its inhabitants.

SAMs are not invading the planet. SAMs are returning to what once was a planet they inhabited in greater numbers than human, until humans began to outnumber SAMs. This asymmetry continues today.

Those SAMs who returned and those who stayed behind are subject to the King, but reject royal authority and stand against the Kingdom as enemies in kind and in fact.

This will be realigned properly on return, and those who stand with them will be eliminated as pawns and as proxies which is what they are in hopes that the power and position now held will continue with the victory of their patrons.
    Nothing is further from the naked truth.

Anything that is held to the contrary is contrived, dishonest, self-serving and likely the work of proxies. Believe them not, for everyone will be held contemptible by the beliefs held and by the heart that beats in their chests — this by the word of the King, my father.

SAM is near. It will shine in the southern half first and then appear to the rest of KI in a sixth of a Royal Set. The Royal Set is the number of the King.

SAM will be red in color. Much is already known and anticipated. Much more will be disclosed and known about SAM by SAMs already here. Truth will be known. Believe what you must and be responsible for what you believe, but get information from oracles, not from anyone else."

http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2011), Coaxial (25th October 2011), golden lady (25th October 2011), Lettherebelight (25th October 2011), Lord Sidious (25th October 2011), Ruby L. (25th October 2011), Russ1959 (25th October 2011), viking (25th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,335 times in 403 posts

those with nothing to hide will hide nothing.
    no need for a warning ,no need to ask if humans will believe one word or another,
    reveal all,it will still filter slowly enough to the populace...
    all of this type of info does not instantly hit the front pages,its discussed and filtered nowadays through agencies and forums and clubs and fraternities and
    will have no credence in these arenas until craft are in the skies and contact is made.....until then the lulu's will just be lulu's

but hey ,Im off to the links! http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/

been to the link and had to run back.....
    UTU SHAMASH I cant help but read this as 'utter sham mash'
    ust throwing that out there folks!
    this is this months myth.
    Last edited by the trojan; 25th October 2011 at 09:53.

23. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,171 times in 10,476 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    "(Here beneath is the message to all humankind, from King Nannar of Nibiru (SAM is short for Ša.A.Me. [Nibiru] and Ša.A.Mi. [the inhabitants of Nibiru]):

Interesting.

Appears to have passed Sid's initial "sniff test"???

At least not discounted outright.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Coaxial (25th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

If you check out Wes's site (s) he has a remarkable amount of information (mostly verified). Start at the beginners level and work your way up.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

golden lady (25th October 2011), Ruby L. (26th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Let me get this straight in my head and sum up the key points
    1. We as a species have been artifically created by these so call Gods.
    2. They are due to return to remove those who seek to keep the mass populas suppressed
    3. We are being feed info that would turn us against them by those who fear there return

I don't know about you but all this is a bit much to digest, it raises so many questions in my head that I don't believe that if a such advanced race who would be capable of such feats what is the purpose of there return?
    Sitting up in a spaceship looking down at the earth you wonder what they all stuggling for what's it all really worth?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kronuise For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2011), Lord Sidious (25th October 2011), Russ1959 (25th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #98
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,276 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)

Interesting.

Appears to have passed Sid's initial "sniff test"???

At least not discounted outright.
    It looks ok so far.

30. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Interesting information Witchy1. Do you think the battle has already started? I am referring to Benjamin Fulfords recent claims that two American underground bases were recently destroyed causing the deaths of up to 60,000 erm... Beings?

31. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 times in 1,867 posts

Quote Posted by Kronuise (here)
    Let me get this straight in my head and sum up the key points
    1. We as a species have been artifically created by these so call Gods.
    2. They are due to return to remove those who seek to keep the mass populas suppressed
    3. We are being feed info that would turn us against them by those who fear there return

I don't know about you but all this is a bit much to digest, it raises so many questions in my head that I don't believe that if a such advanced race who would be capable of such feats what is the purpose of there return?
    This reminds me of information from years ago by Barbara Marciniak who channels the "Pleaidians". Best I remember (not a quote) the Pleaidians said the Annunaki have blocked their evolutionary path by interference with the evolution of humans. To remove their evolutionary block they must help remedy what they screwed up by their unauthorized meddling in the human experiment.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

karelia (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (25th October 2011), toothpick (6th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast