+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    Sounds like another false flag to me so the sleepers can look towards the skies hoping for salvation whilst mass homicide,lies,theft and deceit continue right here on mother earth under our noses.
    Yes, many are rapped up in the false salvation paradigms. If its not Christ saving one's sorry ass then its aliens... anything to avoid taking self responsibility for directing one's own creation.
    When people are willing to save themselves on a mass level, with one united awareness, then we will all save ourselves against the NWO and what ever darkness may throw our way.
    if your house was on fire would you call the fire department or would you try to put it out with your garden hose?
    The fire department is one united awareness in fighting fires... and all people support them though local ordinance, either paid by the city or volunteer... a perfect example of united awareness, my friend.

If my house were on fire and it was a small fire I would start with the garden hose and call 911 for further help. It would really be a group effort to protect and maintain the safety of the community.

Last edited by Arrowwind; 25th October 2011 at 15:26.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Lord Sidious (25th October 2011), zebowho (25th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    Quote Posted by Kronuise (here)
    Let me get this straight in my head and sum up the key points
    1. We as a species have been artifically created by these so call Gods.
    2. They are due to return to remove those who seek to keep the mass populas suppressed
    3. We are being feed info that would turn us against them by those who fear there return

I don't know about you but all this is a bit much to digest, it raises so many questions in my head that I don't believe that if a such advanced race who would be capable of such feats what is the purpose of there return?
    This reminds me of information from years ago by Barbara Marciniak who channels the "Pleaidians". Best I remember (not a quote) the Pleaidians said the Annunaki have blocked their evolutionary path by interference with the evolution of humans. To remove their evolutionary block they must help remedy what they screwed up by their unauthorized meddling in the human experiment.
    Reminds me of a maxim of equity; he who brings the liability/problem must supply a remedy.
    Or, as I learned in the army years ago, you f**ked it, you fix it.
    Same story, different explanations.
    So, your story sounds to be consistent with what I would say are natural laws.

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Rob ... do you feel the message here is that we may not need to fight along side them ... or is that "wishful" thinking???

(in your opinion)

I know you are prepared to fight ... does this latest "translation" of "information" change that in the least?

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Rob ... do you feel the message here is that we may not need to fight along side them ... or is that "wishful" thinking???

(in your opinion)

I know you are prepared to fight ... does this latest "translation" of "information" change that in the least?
    It is hard to say, as I haven't seen that angle before.
    I would prefer to not get involved in violence if I can avoid it, but if I can't, then I will do what I have to do.
    We fought alongside them before, thousands of years ago and we are still stuck in this paradigm.
    This will require more study, thought and contemplation.

6. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

(in your opinion)

It is hard to say, as I haven't seen that angle before.
    I would prefer to not get involved in violence if I can avoid it, but if I can't, then I will do what I have to do.
    We fought alongside them before, thousands of years ago and we are still stuck in this paradigm.
    This will require more study, thought and contemplation.
    I am not one to have any inside information (regardless of level) but perhaps in your thought and consideration remember what Gilliland has been bringing forth (for a very long time now) in that it isn't simply a matter of Enlil/Enki ... but perhaps a whole host of other folks out there as well???

*** adding ***

Let us say that score will be allowed to be settled ... perhaps it isn't the whole game?
    Last edited by Calz; 25th October 2011 at 17:54. Reason: adding

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

karelia (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (25th October 2011), seko (5th November 2011), toothpick (6th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

My thing is, if the ptw hid the info, perhaps there's a grain of truth to it. If you wanted to control the masses for 26,000 years, would you tell them a story to do so, or would you tell them the truth. They hid the truth, so it stands that all the information in the pyramids, long before they took power, would not have been hidden from us, if it were a lie.

Ergo, the reasoning for the secrecy and manipulation in the first place.

After reading the Urantia, I understood that when man/woman reached mature spiritual mind and accepted God as their creator, then the revealing would happen. As you can see, a whole lot of revealing of the long ago so called heroes have turned out to be mean spirited greedy political corporate henchmen in our government, that take freedom, money, and homes fromt he meek to furuther their coffers and intergenerational wealth continuance.

I will trust in my guide, who I think is called Charles, because that name always comes up, and I don't know any charles. I have even meant to say good morning to my hubby, and the name popped up in his place. So I will call him charles, and continue to spread positive loving thoughts that will aid others in awakening to the truth also. I guess as a political activist fromt he hood, that is my calling to spread the word and get the truth out.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The mature mind, acceptance of GOD and lovinging your neighbor or bretheren is practice for sociability among the stars.

Can you imagine a confused and lied to tea bagger, meeting our family and lifting a gun at them instead of a handshake in friendship?

I can, so yes, I believe until they wake up, best to stay cloaked until they can keep frombewing shot in Texas or Arizona.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Nyce555 (25th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

If they are returing, that would be great. I would just want to meet them and see what they are like and learn from them. I would never think of them as gods or bow down to them. But I would look at them more like a distant relative that I could share stories with. There may be much we can learn from each other. I hope it wouldn't come to violence, but we are humans, so you know someone will be pulling out a gun and waiving it around reckless. This is unfortunately what we do as a human race.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

karelia (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (25th October 2011), seko (5th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    those with nothing to hide will hide nothing.
    no need for a warning ,no need to ask if humans will believe one word or another,
    reveal all,it will still filter slowly enough to the populace...
    all of this type of info does not instantly hit the front pages,its discussed and filtered nowadays through agencies and forums and clubs and fraternities and
    will have no credence in these arenas until craft are in the skies and contact is made.....until then the lulu's will just be lulu's

but hey ,Im off to the links! http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/

been to the link and had to run back.....
    UTU SHAMASH I cant help but read this as 'utter sham mash'
    ust throwing that out there folks!
    this is this months myth.
    Ha!...Now I am commenting on my own stuff!

Anyway, what I meant to say,and I am contradicting my previous post,
    Is that this is the myth,this is the one that has resonated with me since i was a small child.
    I reckon that all the other stuff out there is based on this or aspects of this.
    My comment on it being this months myth is just that,It is this month and next months hot potato!
    and it is that ,that does not sit right with me.

hope ive explained that correctly.

Its biblical.its science fiction its comics its culture its everything that makes us what we are.....hmmmmm finding it hard to explain myself ....so i will leave it there.

13. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Nyce555 (here)
    If they are returing, that would be great. I would just want to meet them and see what they are like and learn from them. I would never think of them as gods or bow down to them. But I would look at them more like a distant relative that I could share stories with. There may be much we can learn from each other. I hope it wouldn't come to violence, but we are humans, so you know someone will be pulling out a gun and waiving it around reckless. This is unfortunately what we do as a human race.
    I too would like to meet them.
    But heres a wee thing that is also in the pot this month,Mike quinsey aka Sa Lusa the channeler has hinted in his latest post that the galactic federalis may not need to come down to earth,and may just show their craft in the skies.....
    I commented on this that this is in the earlier part of arthur c clarkes novel,childhoods end.
    I think this is important because it suggests to me that blue beam or whatever anyone wants to call it could be a definite.
    Craft in the skies,but we dont want to scare you etc.... a show of strength to end all wars ...and then one world religion,bank,government etc... and in one fell swoop the new world order is upon us......and guess what ,the masters of the planet have been meeting as our representatives and ....al the bull just continues.

I believe that humans are essentially loving trusting beings and we have been shafted many a time in our pasts and it will take a lot to prove to me that we are not about to be shafted again.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Curt (29th October 2011), Nyce555 (26th October 2011), Taurean (29th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #110
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Was this not the real reason for the invasion of Iraq? the return...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

karelia (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (29th October 2011), toothpick (6th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #111
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    Interesting information Witchy1. Do you think the battle has already started? I am referring to Benjamin Fulfords recent claims that two American underground bases were recently destroyed causing the deaths of up to 60,000 erm... Beings?
    Hi Russ1959, I openly admit to not being a BF fan. I think if that many people had been executed underground some word might have reached the surface from family or friends. It hasnt that I can see anyway. I would love to believe it - but dont. I had the unfortunate experience of listening to him on a YT report from a NZ reporter where he states that there is no leaking radiation from Fukoshima and that The Bush cartel is not in bed with the RC - he beleives thay are acting independantly both trying to start WW3.

IMHO the bush cartel are simply puppets and pawns of the RC. (Rich ones I admit) but still pathetic egocentric despots that jump to their masters orders.

I think the explosions and bizarre underground noises are simply more tunnels being built, nothing more nothing less.

The battle has not started IMHO and wont until there is a force at least equal to theirs who threaten what they are doing.
    They have nothing or no-one to fight at the moment nor any reason to do so - Why change perfection in their eyes. They have it all.

There is no threat at all to them currently and no one is really questioning what they do. We are still pathetic slaves living in their illusion of perfection

For a war to start with them I believe we will need to see something come in from above. It wont start on earth by its inhabitants, no-one here has the strengh knowledge money or support to start it let alone finish it.

If our brothers and sisters do arrive to fight on our behalf, then I believe they will arrive visibly. Not with hell fire and brimstone and definately not with a catastrophic entrance. If they are here to assist they will first do no harm to us and the planet. If they arrive it will be gently but with assertion. TPTW will know who they are and act accordingly. We will need to stand back and let it unfold we should need have no fear.

If they arrive with hellfire and brimstone, hurting the planet and its inhabitants - they are not here for us.

I also believe there are many many many Gods (remember we are conscious beings having an experience, or this is a god boot-camp) They have immense power technology etc etc and we will absolutely require of them the proof of who they say they are - lifting the veil of deception stuff.

We will need to be vigilant that this proof is not simply god like majic trickery they will have up their sleeve.

I have digressed somewhat from the question - apologies Russ1959. These are my thoughts on your question. Thank you for asking.

W
    Last edited by witchy1; 28th October 2011 at 22:47.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Curt (29th October 2011), Lord Sidious (29th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Quote Posted by Leon (here)
    I'm still curious about the artefacts mentioned taken from the Iraq museum and also artefacts taken from the Cairo museum during the Egyptian uprising and wonder also if there is some connection here with an artefact recovered by John Urwins unit whilst in the Middle East.

John Urwin if you remember, has wrote a rather fantastical book called " The Sixteen " which recounts his activities in the ME during the 50's, which mentioned being trained by Tall, Blue Eyed, Blond, Nordic type men.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com...ohn_urwin.html
    Sapere aude

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

21. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Dunno, but I do know that the US Army had a special forces A Team scouring the museums before the battle for Baghdad was finished.
    They allegedly recovered an original 7th century Babylonian Talmud.
    Now, why would the US Army want that?

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    I'm still curious about the artefacts mentioned taken from the Iraq museum and also artefacts taken from the Cairo museum during the Egyptian uprising and wonder also if there is some connection here with an artefact recovered by John Urwins unit whilst in the Middle East.

John Urwin if you remember, has wrote a rather fantastical book called " The Sixteen " which recounts his activities in the ME during the 50's, which mentioned being trained by Tall, Blue Eyed, Blond, Nordic type men.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com...ohn_urwin.html
    Sounds like the ones that James Horak is in contact with.
    He calls them ''the blondes'' for obvious reasons.

22. Link to Post #114
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

John Urwin for you

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Curt (29th October 2011), Lord Sidious (29th October 2011), RedeZra (4th November 2011), seko (5th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

I would also ask why would the US build a massive Air-force base right next to Ziggurat Iraq?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

26. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

I would also ask why would the US build a massive Air-force base right next to Ziggurat Iraq?
    As a cover to extract the secrets contained there?
    My guess.

27. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

my thought exactly...

Husain was going to welcome them back, but the US had other idea's...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

29. Link to Post #118
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Saddam was willing to anything to prevent a war, but as you said, USA

had other plans. And as we saw in the thread on Khadaffis death some

leaders seem to get an orgasm out of killing the heads of other countries.

And we cant deny them that pleasure, or can we? A world worse than a

horror movie. I think I know where those directors who make those movies

get their ideas from.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Lord Sidious (29th October 2011), seko (5th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

the return of the Sumerian gods

the Anunnaki

princely offspring or of royal blood or sons of principalities

gods of the underworld

Quote "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Ephesians 6:12

the rumor of their return is not good news

but since the world does not love truth then this is what we get

will they require our blood and souls

just like in the old days

the days of Noah
    Last edited by RedeZra; 4th November 2011 at 23:17.

32. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    the return of the Sumerian gods

the Anunnaki

princely offspring or of royal blood or sons of principalities

gods of the underworld

Quote "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Ephesians 6:12

the rumor of their return is not good news

but since the world does not love truth then this is what we get

will they require our blood and souls

just like in the old days

the days of Noah
    Why is it not good news?
    You might get to meet your jehovah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast