+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revelation 20.12

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Cool Revelation 20.12

King James version

Chapter 20

v,12
    And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

----------------------------------------------

Revelation 20

Satanic Rebellion Crushed

20.10 The devil, who deceived them,( Soetoro Aka Obama ) was cast into the lake of fire ( Gulf ) and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. ( David Wilcock maybe? He He! ) And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The Great White Throne Judgment

20.11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.

20.12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

20.13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.

20.14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

20.15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. ( Gulf maybe? )

The End of this world?

( 86 year nappy-nap maybe? )

Revelation 21 .00?

All Things Made New ( The New Jerusalem
    )

21.01 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.

4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.

7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

"Is all this a coincidence" "I think it's pretty damn creepy"

Last edited by Grizzom; 23rd June 2010 at 05:42.
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Revelation 20.12

???
    So what is your point ?
    I donīt see any question that could be discussed.
    Pyramids to Circles

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Many Bible scholars use what might be called "bible codes", decifering various and varying meanings of words and numbers from biblical text, to try to find some "hidden" meaning. What Grizzom is presenting here reflects the practice of projecting the chapter and verse numbers as to have some correlation to specific dates in time.

For example, Revelations 20:12 could be a prediction/prophecy for the year 2012.

This has been done with many biblical texts. If you take the book of Isaiah 10, for example, and think about the text in terms of 2010, it is very interesting, indeed.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Ah now I get it, thank you for the information MorningSong.
    I gave Isaiah 10 a try (german version of the New World Translation). I donīt get much out of that violent and cruel text except war between Israel, Syria and Lebanon is at hand. But when hasnīt it ?
    Could you specify on what part do you think is very interesting ?
    Pyramids to Circles

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I might put more thought in to it if it wasn't from the already twisted up King James Bible. But I suppose it can still make you pause and think.

+ Reply to Thread