+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DNA activation through coded ceremony

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: DNA activation through coded ceremony

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    I really appreciated this template site-and have just read an interview from when Juliet was visiting sun-filled Byron Bay.

Her use of language and metaphor is really beautiful and I feel that the fact she is a woman (in this life time) helps integrate mind and heart;
    the expression of science through the lens of poetry, is more in alignment with the language of light.

Living in this part of Australia, I have become very attuned to the sun and the effect this "radiant data" has on my body and how this energy is absorbed by the ocean. i do not know the deeper science of dna activation but on a personal level, i feel healed and transformed just by swimming and living here... I am seeing more fully how the body is mirrored in nature, in all that is around. you and me and all that is...and there is no presence of fear.

I liked her view of the sun as a complex lens/crystal:the "pineal gland" of the solar system....I am certainly interested in ceremony ..and if one were held here, i would certainly attend. to be in circle, with clear intent, is powerful. quite simply, releasing patterns of fears that restrict...
    Hi Lunaflare,

I have done all 6 ceremonies in Bali and found them to be outstanding, both Juliet & Jiva reflect such love for each other and everyone else it radiates to all in the room. The ceremonies effect each one differently on each day. It has been 7 months since I did them and I still feel the effects everyday. They are coming back to Byron by the way!!

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I'm not trying to be the wet towel in here but i've been to
    a lot of places stating that they can activate you dna but
    at a pretty steep price. From what i hear, dna activation
    is at least a 3 or 4 step process and of course, each step
    of the process will cost you more money.

Then you have all those dna activation tones. out there
    on you-tube that are suppose to work to, but they don't.

The only real question i got though is that if someone
    has their dna activated, shouldn't something special
    happen to them? Maybe a very high IQ, they radiate
    with love or maybe something more wild like floating
    their body off the ground?

I am not making this thread a joke. I am totally ignorant
    about dna activation and i don't know what to expect
    when and if i were to try to activate mine or the correct
    process for how it's done.

Any help would be appreciate....

3. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK, this is a bit late, but maybe it can be help for someone considering doing these "coded ceremonies".

First off, it is now 3 years since I did them, in Glastonbury. I never commented here at the time because I was "misted" and lost interest in writing anything that was bound to be rejected by the spiritually gullible and those who have an investment in this method, either bcause they sell it or because they have invested in it and dont want to hear that was money lost.

As often milage varies from individual to individual, so this is my experience with "coded ceremony": its 100% eso-crap.

I hindsight there where warning signs, like the obvious need for cash freely admitted by the "inventors", the the likewise free use of buzzwords and advertising language in their writings.

Today the actual reaction of those invested int he method is an added pointer: I have shared my experience and the conclusions I come to elsewhere on this forum only to be "given notice" by the owner of that thread (the thread being a 100% positive advertising for this method) to refrain from writing anything in that thread, enforced by a similar notification by one moderator.
    It seems clear that those advocating this method dont like to see critical voices.

In any case, to make matters short: what actually happens during those "ceremonies" is you are shown wireframe models of different geometric forms, and a text is read to you that is meant to enhance your understanding of said form, which you are supposed to repeat. Nothing happened during the ceremonie, nor afterwards that I could in any way assoiciate with this procedure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2