+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The solution

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The solution

This was mentioned earlier in the post from freedom central.

What he said was true, we are so focused on the problem at this stage that we are doing nothing more then feeding it. There are so many websites out there which are waking people up, which is good, to a degree, but the problem is that there is little talk about the solution that could so easily be implemented. And that soultion is us, our consciousness. The power of our thoughts coupled with our emotions is so intensly powerful that it can move mountains if the belief is strong enough.

Are we to take a turn now or will they win by using our own consciousness against us?

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The solution

You are right Jack worrying about it alone will not bring about a solution to the oil spill in the gulf or the many challenges we are facing all around the world. We in this community can help to bring about constructive solutions to empower our hearts and consciousness to go beyond fear, disillusionment and turning any given crisis into an opportunity to recreate ourselves and our communities. Each crisis becomes an opportunity to become stronger and more determine than ever to create the type of world in which all of these injustices can become a thing of the past . The world is awakening from the dream of hopelessness and fear to the reality of hope and determination to create a better world for generations to come.Thank you Jack for this thread.

Many many blessings to all...

3. Link to Post #3
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Default Re: The solution

It will do us all good to understand that wars, oil spills and other catastrophes,while undoubtedly sad, are only distractions. All the "life drama" really is.
    It's up to us whether or not we fall for it.
    It's easy to become a "mental hostage".
    Sure, you do not develop anything just right now. It'll take years, few lifetimes even to get to a point when veil will be ready to be pierced. All those little "breadcrumbs" on the way need to be picked up.
    Falling into "Oh my God, I'm small, useless, I do not have power to deal with it, it's bigger than I .. help me/them, let me sacrifice myself for (pick some irrelevant subject here)" will not get anyone anywhere.
    Focus on your target, hold it steady, do not let your guard down.
    Anything less would be used against you.

4. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

From my perspective.
    "I change the world changes,"
    "There is no enemy out there"
    "There is tremendous freedom in not having to be right."
    "Being solution conscious"
    "Appropriate as apposed to inappropriate thoughts and actions"

There is tremendous power in spiritual intention.
    Gandhi freed the world from colonialism with his non-violent spiritual focus.
    That was a massive victory.
    Gorbachev brought about the end of the cold war by letting go of the arms race and having positive attitude towards the West.
    It is not possible to bring about any meaningful solution from an attitude of seeing THE ENEMY in everything.
    It is not possible to change anything by blaming.

C
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I think there are simple things you can apply ...
    Now that a few people in my inner circle start to wake up too it's a bit easier to make things happen in a different way.

Often I recognize signals early and can see what they lead up to ... till recently it was no use sharing it with 'others' (surrounding folks).
    But more and more often they start recognizing the leading events too (be it on their own or because I alert them to it). The next step
    is to get them to participate in consequent action to change the outcome. Or even better get them involved in initiating ideas/solutions.

If things change slowly we sometimes do not recognize it as change. It's our own impatience and we would like to see change overnight.

When we try to force the changes we become the new controllers ourselves ...

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks for your replies so far guys.

I guess what im getting at here is that we as human beings have tremendous power locked away in our pshyce which we have been coerced into loosing touch with throughout our "educational" experience.

To give an example ;

"Mr Eat All" or "Mr Eat Everything" , he's french so the translation seems to vary. But this guy had a seriously unhuman ability to be able to eat metal, glass, rubber, plastic, damnit if its in a cessna 150 he could eat it, which he did. He actually ate a plane, yes an entire plane. And medical studies showed us that his body was actually able to digest this stuff and let it into the blood stream and throughout his body. His stomach acid was much much stronger then your average joes, and his intestinal walls much thicker. After doing much research, of which i had to dig pretty deep as it seems to be one part of the story that is not well publicised at all, he mentioned before that when he was very very young he read a book about the power of the mind. The power of belief. And he went on to train himself to "believe" that he could eat these kind of things. And hey presto, the guy ate a plane. He ate much much more then that, tens if not hundreds of bikes, lightbulbs, nails.. damnit the guy ate tonnes of metal.

So there is exhibit A. The potential power of the human mind, the power of belief. Its absolutely staggering. And im sure any of you who have spent some time mastering manifestation will already know that this power is very real, and creates miracles in my life, and many others, every single day.

This is where our power lies

Why arent people talking about it? <insert head scratching smiley here>

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

More stuff!

This topic needs to be discussed!!

This is what we are capable of!

http://www.oddee.com/item_96488.aspx

8. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

jack,
    are you suggesting that the only solution to the crappy straight-jacket TPTB are trying to jamb us into - is to become a circus side-show ???

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    jack,
    are you suggesting that the only solution to the crappy straight-jacket TPTB are trying to jamb us into - is to become a circus side-show ???
    No i do not think that this is what he meant. We are powerful ourselves, our conciousness, our mind could help, instead of focusing on negativity, see the positive and the solutions. That was an EXAMPLE of what we can do

I agree with you Jack

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I would have to agree, saying ain't doing.

It's a hard solution, due to the fact that the entire mess clouds the mind.
    People begin to focus their attention on every little facet of what should be done, and how it can be done, and what could go wrong, and the such.
    When in actuality if what all these people are saying about awakening and that the power is within, then it leads to this conclusion in my mind.
    Become self sufficient in every facet of the concept. If the power is within then do it yourself. We all have personal power. People can no longer constantly rely on other people to solve their problems.

The problem with world change is that it depends on a systematic timing of when to move onto this form of life in many people's minds. Herein, lies the problem....disillusionment, war, poverty, death, and people actually doing this. People are afraid of this. I also have to point out that there are some crazy evil human beings on the planet that frankly don't give a **** about anything. Therefore an ethics question occurs, is it acceptable to chop off someone's head who is bringing malicious intent to you and your loved ones.

Though there is a far grander realization to all of this. Set all of the disgusting morbidity aside and think for a moment. If the majority people had love in their hearts and genuinely were fed up with "the way things are" then it shouldn't be an argument. People should set it all aside, and do what they love to do. If someone wants to write music and perform, do it. If someone wants to shoot rockets into space, do it.
    "WHAT, you want to know how to be a mechanical engineer!!!!! Let me make a phone call......................You'll start training next week." Just do it.

If you don't like a person, don't interact with that person, and touch their reality sparingly.

If people want to be lazy and sit on the beach for the rest of their lives let 'em, they'll enjoy it. But if they don't have any drive to expand their capabilities and awareness and don't have any ability to help another fellow human, then that person will most likely end up starving, who knows. I think that argument to any aspect of how to create a better world (and I've heard it quite a lot) is a major cop out and shouldn't really even be discussed.

It's really just a choice...maybe it can't be done all at once....maybe it has to be done like the got dang hippies hahaha. Slowly this conglomerate of people just decided to attempt a form of what we're talking about and it blew up. Hopefully this time it will blow up quite a bit more and a lot faster. Also it can't be about getting tore up and listening to music and having sex all the time backed with a new age philosophy. There has to be an end sight to the tunnel, which will require cooperation, and intense intent backed by action.

TPTB also have a movement squelcher in place....it's called the Anti-Christ. Any one proclaiming peace of such grandiose proportions is going to get killed cause they were the Anti-Christ.
    Which is frustrating cause I would totally love to see some young cat sitting in front of all these officials and just being like....come oooonnnnnn, let's be realistic for a moment. "It seems you have forgotten how to judge, take a deep breathe, alright, it's a piece of ****." We will now continue on a path of self sufficiency and grandiose intent without any cumbersome attachments like money and the such. Have you ever watched an ant colony.......Wicked buggers.
    I don't know what the answer is.....and I'm certainly for firing up my merkaba and getting the heck out of here, but I wanna see the beauty through.
    What if we all stopped our internal dialogues on the subject and just let it be and see what happens on the other side. I do wanna see the change like I said. Nobody knows????

hahahaha, you should all read danney carey's (the drummer) biography on the tool page

http://www.toolband.com/identity/index.html
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 26th June 2010 at 05:18.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Yes Kikine, youve reiterated my point precisely.

There are very few mediums out there with which we can publicise our message. The mainstream media, the most powerful brainwashing tool in the world is completely monopolised and unless you own the moon, theres little chance of taking it back. But what we do have is website forums such as this. This is where people go when they care enough about our situation to act on it. But then as was my own experience, after doing all of the research, and finding out everything thats going on a person comes to a stalemate, where bewildered at the absolute scale of the problem, with no solution being talked about, cut for bush and persue other more constructive and less daunting avenues in life.

There is research to prove that a positive persons thoughts are as powerfull as ten thousand negative persons. And im almost certain that im underestimating that as i cannot find that research literature. We do not need to inform the masses of a solution, we need only the square root of one percent of the population to make drastic changes! But forums such as this are our only voice, our only medium with which to publicise a solution. http://www.brainwaving.com/2009/11/1...tion-on-crime/

There is already enough information out there for anyone who wishes to know what is going on in the world. It is very well documented at this stage, yet there are very few places where a solution is being discussed and implemented. If there is anyone with any doubt as to our potential power, just take a look at the statistics. We have unbelievable power at our disposal but instead of utilising it we are staring at the problem wide eyed with a sense of hopelessness and despair. How about we stop this madness and start taking that power back into our own hands. The powers that be use it all the time to further their own agendas by instilling negativity into the population by means of mass media.

12. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

You are right in your quote on positive words Jack.
    The spiritual vibration of one such as Gandhi counter balances the negative energy of millions.
    Every enlightened sage is making an enormous contribution to the world just through the counter balancing effect of their high spiritual vibration.
    the book Power vs Force by Dr David Hawkins goes into great detail on the uplifting effect of high spiritual vibration on the world and the people in it.

So the solution simply is for everyone to do their best to raise their personal vibration.
    To let go of fear, of negativity, of conditioning, of the need to be right.
    Virtually every war has be fought with the idea "I am right and im going to teach you a lesson."
    Or, I want, I need, Im going to have it, regardless of the cost in human suffering.
    The end justifies the means. Oh yeah and another million dies needlessly
    Whole nations have been virtually massacred by hordes of invaders and not that long ago either.
    The Mongols did not conquer they slaughtered.
    In my life time milions have died to prove a point.
    Yet Gandhi freed India from colonial rule without firing a shot --- that is spiritual power.
    Will we ever learn?
    The solution is not to be found by using the same level of energy that caused the problem, that just escalates the situation.
    If I get myself in good order by having a good positive attitude and learning from enlightened teachers such as Eckhart Tolle, Ramana, Dr David Hawkins, and others, I become free from fear, my mind is at peace my actions reflect my peaceful state regardless of the way the world appears to be.
    If everyone took the same or similar steps then this world would be free of fear, free of lack, free of enemies, free free free.

Some laugh at the "need" for a spiritual teacher, to that I say. It takes humility to accept that some know and practice a better way of being than I do.

When I have got to the point that I am totally at peace and therefore lifting the vibration of many, then the books and teaching will be dispensed with.

Thats my solution.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. Link to Post #13
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I can just see it down the gym... "How much can you cock lift?" :D

The English guys face after he lifts all that weight in his penis is priceless

John

14. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Well I have been thinking along the lines of a solution for quite some time now...but other than an "upgrade to the container" i don't see one as the deck seems to be stacked against us lightworkers.

The problem is US...people, and where the majority of the minds are now focused (reality TV, Hollywood, sports, current events)

the solution I have accepted as a reality is mass telepathy for all...no more lies (or the ability to lie without being caught) no more gullibility by those who cannot fathom the evil that lurks in the heart of some. That evil and the light will be as plain to see for ALL as the color of our clothes. I await that day with excitement, but in the mean time ....what to do

I have my own personal solution already in place, I am at peace...just growing impatient with wanting 2012 or whatever to get here and be over and done with so I can just "move on" from this troubled little speck of dust in the universe.

yet there are times when I despair still...when I see the terrible things in the world effect people...and the question comes to me again...what to do...what can I do.

Before Avalon was created I had an idea...and took it to ATS and posted this:

Quote Can ATS Save the World?

As I sit at my computer reading unending theories as to what is happening in our world and why; I , like some of you, come across many dark and scary scenarios

Baby eating reptilian world leaders

Staged UFO invasions

Illuminati bloodlines from ancient days controlling us through our most treasured beliefs

Multi-factioned governments undergoing constant internal war to start or prevent Armageddon

Cowardly men creating underground cities to live in while the world fries in the consequences of its folly

Cult worshiping Luciferians who sacrifice human trafficked children to Owls and other idols

pick your paradigm, doesn't matter to me, we are all here because we feel SOMETHING significant is happening and there are those who expect a beacon in the darkness soon

The arrival of {insert religion here}'s savior

Andromedans waiting to save us from catastrophe if we cant stop it on our own

Pleadians trying to convert us to alien theology

Cassiopeians getting us ready for the "wave"

A global raise in mass consciousness in 2012

again, pick your paradigm, it doesn't matter to me

when I read a conspiracy that seems to have validity, a conspiracy so horrible in nature, I get sucked into the outrage and desperately want to do something to stop the madness, to end this survivalist existence, to save the world

how do you save a world, armed with extinction level amounts of WMDs, that is in a downward spiral of hatred, malice, and an apathy that is just as destructive

I try to come up with some idea, ANY idea that goes beyond writing my congressman a strong worded letter, sign a petition, or make a short flick for youtube that just gets lost in the millions of meaningless tripe

It makes me feel helpless, hopeless, and I can conjure no solutions

until last night....

Last night, I had an idea, and it made me smile and it made me hope

but its only an idea, it isn't the solution, people are the solution

I am sure most are aware of the Coast to Coast experiments on mass-consciousness so I wont go into it here, I did try to find a website that covered the various experiments collectively but Google was not my friend tonight. So if someone does have a good link to this info and wants to provide it you have my gratitude.

Following these radio experiments I have seen many attempts across the internet message board panorama that have been feeble by comparison due to the lack of organization and mass interest. Not that I blame these people but it seems that it takes more people then you can find in one locale.

What if ATS can muster that organization. There are many big movers and shakers that read and post on these boards, people with an audience, who have contacts and can get every conspiracy radio show on board for it

ATS, working together, and utilizing the entire conspiracy network united could muster the biggest mass-consciousness event yet, and there is a place that has the attention of the entire world on it right now

the 2008 Olympics

Can ATS save the world?
    source

well as you can see that didnt go far...but then Avalon opened up...yaaay hope...so once it began to fill up and the dust began to settle...I started the Mass Consciousness Coalition at Avalon 1, and it went well and smooth and the plan was to branch out and try and unite as many people across the internet and globe in doing this...but well...drama ensued at avalon and they eventually went paid subscription...and it eventually died

The old thread of the Mass Consciousness Coalition is HERE if you want some background and I am getting with Jack and who ever else wants in on this so we can get a new and improved version of this going again...here at Avalon2 (if permissible) and perhaps beyond...

if you wanna make a difference and want to BE change instead of just constantly going over the problems looking for kinks in the armor...this could be your calling

currently it is still in the works and some basics are going to be discussed over the next day or so...but if your interested and just cant wait...PM Jack...or stop by the chat-room as many of us hang there.

peace

15. Link to Post #15
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Cooked it up today (actually, most useful parts are stolen from Wilson&Shea), its part of bigger attempt to create a coherent "theory of reality".
    Five points, not THE solution, but think something that helps toward that goal.
    Quote First and foremost, one need to disentangle himself. At the beginning there is nothing one can do about current "vehicle", yet one should work out things like relationships with people in their lives (they are here for a reason), in order to reduce the restrictions; important factor is one must get out of "left-right", "good-bad" thinking (it obeys rules of the game and allows it to continue) but think "up", thus voiding the game altogether.

Second, is raising your internal "flow", by making yourself more aware of the world around you. It's often hard as it contradicts long-held beliefs, and ideas how things work; real trouble is, that even texts as this one are just a maps trying to describe a territory, not the territory itself.
    They might be better or worse, but under no circumstances one should mistake one for the other - the difference between how things work and how do you believe they ought to work.
    It is very important to understand things, as when you stop to thinking in "magical"/black box/cargo cult way, you can efficiently use that knowledge to navigate you life, lowering self-imposed restrictions (fears).
    Another plus is that you can experience life more fully, though for some that also means experiencing tremendous amounts of pain, that often result in "jerking back" and attempt to impose your version of "good" on the others; the only relief to that I know of, is realization that nothing really dies, that those fragile things we see are just shadows of greater, immortal beings.

That brings third important element: seeing oneself and all else as undying being(s), that shed it's/their "outer shell" from time to time, can grow or diminish, merge or splinter, but nevertheless is/are; and in reality at some point can encompass whole flow, an in another form innumerable perception points, and realization that separation of those points is just another illusion, a convention, so to speak.
    Meaning: you cannot be killed, eaten, devoured or however disposed of in any other sense that a computer game player's "character" can be disposed of; respawn not death. Same goes for everyone else, with all implications.

Fourth factor is realization of illusion of time, opening to reality of multidimensional verse our perception point travels through, matter and time being by-products of our senses imagining the flow-space, not the other way around ... m=E/(c^2) [matter is Energy divided by squared speed of light]

Fifth is communication, virtue of which is it is only possible among equals; we all hold clues to solutions, yet this data cannot flow when we build our own dams on it, using fears, taboos, ignorance, pride or self-righteousness as a building blocks.
    In part, this is part of control system, the pyramid, the perception that in order to gain energy we must take it out of others, simultaneously shielding ourselves from others taking our energy. With that, we try to please our betters and ravage those lower than us.
    Lies are tools of the trade, truth is undesirable, if weakens percieved position. Information is imposed/extracted rather than exchanged. No wonder things do not work, as feedback is always distorted.
    On the other hand, careful with structure-generated noise, hype, and outright jamming. Students of old mysteries resorted to cipehs, secret languages and other means to ensure that communication, and knowledge brought with it, will fall to ears ready for it, but secrecy was always used against them in the end.
    Mystic language is too often used as a cover gibberish and power plays.
    Information can be used to send knowledge or data, or it can be used to play on emotions and to trigger conditioned responses; useful data for one can be offensive for another; sensitive data can be used as an excuse for crackdown; nevertheless, its flow is essential.
    Hope this make any sense to you

+ Reply to Thread