+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Elie Wiesel A Fraud?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Is Elie Wiesel A Fraud?

"You are great Nathanael but you should watch out with this one. When you Expose things like this on this level then you are bound to get into trouble. These people will be furious if they knew that you have revealed that their holocaust poster boy who has been sharing his life story and a main personally behind the holocaust is a fraud.

What do you think happens to people in Europe who say things like this? They literally LOCK them up like dogs in a cage as punishment.

You're a great person BN
    JoanBeatrington001 2 days ago"

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Is Elie Wiesel A Fraud?

There's a lot of evidence "The Holocaust" is a fictional story put out by Ashkenazi (fake) Jews

Here's a good film by Eric Hunt called

Holocaust - The Last Days Of The Big Lie

http://www.archive.org/details/Holoc...aysOfTheBigLie

Steven Spielberg (Zionist) is a master of planting mind viruses into the general public
    Last edited by Grizzom; 24th October 2011 at 13:06.
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grizzom For This Post:

ktlight (24th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I find the whole ashkenazi = fake to be very boring.
    Who are we as non jews to make a statement that they are fake?
    I know why people say this, because of the khazars, but so what?
    How does this advance us one micron forwards?
    I don't mean preach at you guys, but you guys have to realise that I came from a whole other way of thinking that I have turned my back on and disowned.
    A way of thinking that I can see some of you have parts of and I want to try and turn you back before you get to where I was.
    There is no benefit in that for any of you.
    That is why I come across as preaching.

On topic, I didn't see the video yet, but I know of Nathaniel Kapner and of Elie too.
    There is a guy on the net that swears that Elie is indeed a fake as he shared a rack at Auschwitz with the real Elie and this isn't him.
    Also, this one has three versions of his life during the war.

Oh, final point, please, don't judge all ''the jews'' by some of those that you dislike.
    For if you do, you will pay for it, I have been paying for so many years and I only just ''got it'' in the past few.
    Don't be a nugget like I was.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

Saying the Holocaust didn’t happen is just a way to prepare people for it to happen again. Just because I believe the Sun will not rise tomorrow doesn’t mean that the sun doesn’t exist or that the natural order of things will not occur. Be very careful that you forget the crimes against humanity that did take place back in the 1940's

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

Corncrake (24th October 2011), GCS1103 (24th October 2011), Lisab (24th October 2011), Lord Sidious (24th October 2011), NancyV (24th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (24th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Ok, Nathaniel is going into the fraud of Elie not being Lazar.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

LS, I have no doubt that people are people, and the fragmentisation of people into nationalities, religions, races, cultures, etc. is definitely without compassion, produces emotional reactions and is unfair.

Don't beat yourself up for making a mistake. The Zionists go about their work very cleverly, disguising and diverting every step they take.

LET ME SAY HERE that MOST Jewish people are not Zionists. ALL of my own Jewish friends do not support Zionism.

We are ONE.

However, thank you for your comments.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

aranuk (24th October 2011), GCS1103 (24th October 2011), Lisab (24th October 2011), Lord Sidious (24th October 2011), mahalall (24th October 2011), shamanseeker (24th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (24th October 2011), toothpick (24th October 2011), winnasboy (24th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I have friends who are of jewish bloodlines and I would protect them to my last drop of blood, as I would with my other friends.
    I used to see ''the jews'' virtually as the devil incarnate, but of course they are just people like you, me and everyone else.
    There are people out there who want and NEED us to hate ''the jews'' and ''the jews'' to hate us.
    Don't help them.
    Don't drink the hate kool aid.
    Letting go of my hatreds was a huge day for me.
    One that I want as many people as possible to experience for themselves.
    Even if I have to be a pain in the arse to trigger people's journeys, it will be worth it.

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Okay, LS, I hear you and I am right behind you.

In UK, I was told, Jews lived in the ghettos and lent money to royalty for their wars. Doing so, acted as a bargaining lever to royalty to bring in the first Jewish Lord and the moving out of the ghettos. Was the beginning of banking as I understand it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Lord Sidious (24th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    LS, I have no doubt that people are people, and the fragmentisation of people into nationalities, religions, races, cultures, etc. is definitely without compassion, produces emotional reactions and is unfair.

Don't beat yourself up for making a mistake. The Zionists go about their work very cleverly, disguising and diverting every step they take.

LET ME SAY HERE that MOST Jewish people are not Zionists. ALL of my own Jewish friends do not support Zionism.

We are ONE.

However, thank you for your comments.
    Thanks, ktlight, for saying that. I'm another Jew that is not a Zionist. I didn't even know what a Zionist was until I heard it here and then read about it on the internet. I can't say that I disagree with you on many points, either. What I DO want to say to you, is that I personally appreciate your non-offensive way of offering your posts without condemning all Jews (like me), as has been done here before. Some may say you're a tactful person, but I believe you're a compassionate one.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

aranuk (24th October 2011), Astra (24th October 2011), ktlight (24th October 2011), Lord Sidious (24th October 2011), NancyV (24th October 2011), shamanseeker (24th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Okay, LS, I hear you and I am right behind you.

In UK, I was told, Jews lived in the ghettos and lent money to royalty for their wars. Doing so, acted as a bargaining lever to royalty to bring in the first Jewish Lord and the moving out of the ghettos. Was the beginning of banking as I understand it.
    There is much truth to that.
    Problem is, for every truth, people then make it a general rule.
    If ''the jews'' were all as rich as people thought, there would be no poor jews in Israel.
    Their elites are no different than the others, they care nothing for them, only for their own power and that is what money means, power.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I imagine that moving along the path of financing wars, maybe separated out those who became lustful for power and greedy for profit, and mixing in the society that they were introduced to, favour for favour, created the Zionists. Like you say, LS, those who became the elite care nothing.

GCS1103, thank you for your kindness.
    Last edited by ktlight; 24th October 2011 at 14:33.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

GCS1103 (24th October 2011), Lord Sidious (24th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I have friends who are of jewish bloodlines and I would protect them to my last drop of blood, as I would with my other friends.
    I used to see ''the jews'' virtually as the devil incarnate, but of course they are just people like you, me and everyone else.
    There are people out there who want and NEED us to hate ''the jews'' and ''the jews'' to hate us.
    Don't help them.
    Even if I have to be a pain in the arse to trigger people's journeys, it will be worth it.
    Rob- you are the heart and soul of this forum, in my eyes. As one member here said to me (in a private email)- It's astounding that a human being can live his life a certain way for years and then turn his back on what he believed in his heart to be true, and see a much bigger picture with new truths. How many of us can say that?

I'm starting to look at how we are indoctrinated to certain "truths" when we are young . I think that we are at the bottom of a hill at that point in our lives, blocking out the beautiful view. When we start to realize that perhaps there is more to this world that just what we were taught, we start to climb the hill. I still have a long way to climb, but I like to think that I'm on an upward journey. I see you standing much higher than me, but I'll catch up one day.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Eagle (24th October 2011), ktlight (24th October 2011), Lord Sidious (24th October 2011), shamanseeker (24th October 2011), winnasboy (24th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    Don't help them.
    Rob- you are the heart and soul of this forum, in my eyes. As one member here said to me (in a private email)- It's astounding that a human being can live his life a certain way for years and then turn his back on what he believed in his heart to be true, and see a much bigger picture with new truths. How many of us can say that?

I'm starting to look at how we are indoctrinated to certain "truths" when we are young . I think that we are at the bottom of a hill at that point in our lives, blocking out the beautiful view. When we start to realize that perhaps there is more to this world that just what we were taught, we start to climb the hill. I still have a long way to climb, but I like to think that I'm on an upward journey. I see you standing much higher than me, but I'll catch up one day.
    Nah, you are higher than me, you are chosen, remember?
    Seriously though, things are not what we think, in most cases.
    I can tell you, a lot of the people I met in what many of you would call the white supremacist movement are not bad people, but still have the goggles on, so they don't see clearly.
    Some of the groups are lead by zionists of Jewish background, believe it or not and most of the members don't know.
    It comes out down the track, but in the meantime, they go along with all the hype.
    Someone I knew and I was even on his show, Hal Turner, turned out to be a fake. In his case, he was a federal informant, for the FBI.
    This is more common than you would think.
    Some Klaverns in the Ku Klux Klan have more feds than members.
    Some are federal Klaverns.
    All factions are being played off of each other.
    There are so many truths in the whole ''the Jews'' saga, that are either misapplied, ie to the wrong people, or blown out of proportion. This is where a lot of the problems come from.
    As I have said before, it is easy to hate ''the Jews'' and that is because that is what ''they'' want us to feel.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Don't help them.

GCS1103, you certainly have the heart for kindness. I agree with you about Rob. I, too, think he is great, except I wish he would be less cryptic in his directing me to knowledge/history.

As for you, the journey that you have begun will speed up as your understanding grows. No doubts.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

Lord Sideous, I love your Pic's especially the "Trust Me" part, it is so Empire.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

GCS1103 (24th October 2011), ktlight (24th October 2011), Lord Sidious (24th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Don't help them.

GCS1103, you certainly have the heart for kindness. I agree with you about Rob. I, too, think he is great, except I wish he would be less cryptic in his directing me to knowledge/history.

As for you, the journey that you have begun will speed up as your understanding grows. No doubts.
    I have to be ''cryptic'' or else the journey would not be as beneficial as it should be.

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

LS, I would be in a bookshop and my hand would reach out and fall on a book, which was the one I always was educated by. Time being of the essence is a reality for me and I feel I would be the best judge of what is beneficial for me. I know you will understand this.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

LS, I would be in a bookshop and my hand would reach out and fall on a book, which was the one I always was educated by. Time being of the essence is a reality for me and I feel I would be the best judge of what is beneficial for me. I know you will understand this.
    Ok, I will spell it out then.
    I have ''told'' people things in the past, even provided links for them, only to see them take it very casually.
    One of the things they missed out on, was the search.
    When you search or research a particular topic, you see a lot of material that surrounds the topic itself, what has been referred to here as going down the rabbit warren.
    Without that, then some of the info makes no sense as you don't get the whole context.
    I have seen good info go to waste in the past and on here, I have seen the ''cryptic'' method work far better, hence me using this method.

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

LS, I accept what you say but do not think it is fair, yet you have a right.
    Last edited by ktlight; 24th October 2011 at 15:37.

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

LS, I accept what you say but do not think it is fair, yet you have a right.
    No such thing as fair.
    And you have to try and see where I stand, my time, my effort, my info, for what?
    However, YOU search, YOU read, YOU understand, now it is YOUR info.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast