+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: "Debunking Jordan Maxwell : The Movie" - There is a war on our minds!

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: "Debunking Jordan Maxwell : The Movie" - There is a war on our minds!

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    Blue the key to the answers you seek are within you. Develop your own intuition as you are a powerful being and have all the tools you require to know everything.

BTW, truth is an exact correspondence with reality.

Love,

Kriya
    yes Krya ..i agree with you, reality and consciousness are key
    lol
    blue

2. Link to Post #62
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: "Debunking Jordan Maxwell : The Movie" - There is a war on our minds!

[QUOTE=blue777;30062]
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

quote:Nothing is right or wrong till thinking makes it so..you said:quote: you said a few posts back:"Reveals a breakthrough in documenting a new era of human knowledge. Only in the last decade has a science of Truth emerged that, for the first time in human history, enables the discernment of truth from falsehood."Therefore you can tell us who the snake oil salesman are..
    also quote :The only significant question for me is "What am I?"..you will not know what you are until you find out the reason for being here and why you have to help mankind.....not only to find out what you are...self......
    therefore dr hawkins book appeals to the ego self
    lol
    blue
    You are of course right Blue777, Power vs Force appeals to the ego.
    He meets you where you are in that book, then leads you on to transcend the ego in the book "Discovery of the Presence of God/ Devotional Non-duality"
    You could save yourself a lot of time if you are truly interested in developing self into Self if you read his books.
    I know why I am here.
    Regards Chris
    Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Joshua Lee ( if I may call you that as opposed to Baelsfire)

I totally recognise and agree with alot of what you said. I regret to say that I'm not a scholar and some of your comments went way over my head!.. I'm not intending to be poetical here; it's just me bowing to a superior mind. Actually that is not too difficult as looking at this website I feel particularly un-spiritual, being an ex soldier and lacking in the peace of mind that so many of the "Avelon" folk seem to find readily available.

I'm just about to go to bed; but I wonder if you'd join an ancient Masonic Lodge yourself? As far as I can see, you'd be able to answer your own questions instantly and have an impact on others. Be brave Joshua and come and see us from the inside, rather than sniping from the outside.

Rimbaud

4. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=greybeard;30096]
    Quote Posted by blue777 (here)

You are of course right Blue777, Power vs Force appeals to the ego.
    He meets you where you are in that book, then leads you on to transcend the ego in the book "Discovery of the Presence of God/ Devotional Non-duality"
    You could save yourself a lot of time if you are truly interested in developing self into Self if you read his books.
    I know why I am here.
    Regards Chris
    Regards Chris
    It really depends whom God is...in my book he is,infinite consciousness, therefore once we conquer our EGO AND FEAR we will have a higher consciousness
    regards
    blue

5. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=blue777;30231]

It really depends whom God is...in my book he is,infinite consciousness, therefore once we conquer our EGO AND FEAR we will have a higher consciousness
    regards
    blue
    God is infinite and beyond our comprehension and yet within all, the Presence of God is discoverable within.
    When ego and fear are transcended the presence of God stands revealed and we are One with that Presence.
    With higher consciousness right and appropriate actions just occurs it is not possible for disharmony and negativity to prevail.
    That is why it is so important for us to be willing to be part of the on going raising of consciousness that is happening NOW.
    Regards to you Blue777
    Chris

6. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=greybeard;30252]
    God is infinite and beyond our comprehension and yet within all, the Presence of God is discoverable within.
    When ego and fear are transcended the presence of God stands revealed and we are One with that Presence.
    With higher consciousness right and appropriate actions just occurs it is not possible for disharmony and negativity to prevail.
    That is why it is so important for us to be willing to be part of the on going raising of consciousness that is happening NOW.
    Regards to you Blue777
    Chris
    god is but a word.....infinite consciousness is a reality, therefore consciousness is within us , as well as beyond us...we however have to conquer our fear and ego before we can raise our consciousness...and how do you do that?
    regards
    blue

7. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes blue777 god is but a word.
    Could I suggest that you have a look at the thread "The ego what is it? how to transcend"
    There is a lot there from quite a few contributors, best to start at page one as that sets the context.
    Its a subject that I have been studying for thirty years so Im just sharing what I have found to work for me.
    Regards Chris

8. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes blue777 god is but a word.
    Could I suggest that you have a look at the thread "The ego what is it? how to transcend"
    There is a lot there from quite a few contributors, best to start at page one as that sets the context.
    Its a subject that I have been studying for thirty years so Im just sharing what I have found to work for me.
    Regards Chris
    no-ne has transcended their ego or fear on the earth ,otherwise they would be immortal
    regards
    blue

9. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

no-ne has transcended their ego or fear on the earth ,otherwise they would be immortal
    regards
    blue
    You got it blue.
    Please read the last few posts on the ego thread that will save me answering here.
    Though transcending ego is war of persuasion to let go of mind.
    Every fully enlightened soul is an ego less state.
    Regards Chris

10. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Well I've decided that Jordan, like any other being, is on a journey. He may not always be correct, but so much of what he has spoken about in material of his i have seen so far generally resonates with my perspective profoundly. Of course there are parts were i think "oh hes onto to a red herring with that interpretation" - but thats part of the wonder! If we all thought exactly the same and saw in uniform fashion, then we may as well grow and extra set of limbs and call ourselves Ants! And wouldn't that be boring.

As some one adeptly mentioned already, research is not about being 100% correct first time around, its about a redefinition of ideas through time according to new information. If some one gets something wrong they shouldn't be ostracised nor should they feel humiliated. If the cause is just then it can only be a good thing because the end result is TRUTH.

From what i understand Jordan has been responsible or part of the foundations, for so much information that we all listen to and go WOW. New ways of thinking, and looking at things. God knows that the Catholic church wasn't enlightening humankind right? And while reactionary counter movements like so-called Satanism in the mainstream since the 1960's have done a lot for liberating society from the Chains of Catholic dogma, dwelling in the atheistic carnality and materialism does little for the intellect and spiritual growth in the long run.

So i think so many people should be grateful for Jordan Maxwell. Instead, driven by the paranoia from the initial awakening from the lies the people had been living under they freak out.. "OMG HE BELIEVES IN THE MYSTERY RELIGIONS!" and some how equate that to meaning "OMG HE WANTS TO EAT YOUR BABY, DEFILE YOUR PARENTS AND TURN YOU INTO A SLAVE-SLUG". Which is ridiculous lol. The world needs more free thinkers.

And while it saddens me that Jordan appears to have a deep fear of something, that is a deamon for him to face, maybe his dweller on the threshold. And isnt that something we all need to face? If we are to grow we should look inwards more rather than throwing eggs at the people who helped give you some information to allow you to start the journey (or continue it, as may be the case). Like Jordan says, you better account for yourself.

I look forward to hearing more of his words and the ways he has come to see things, or at least, the things he feels at liberty (granted freedom?!) to put across.
    Help make people aware on Facebook ->
    1.TV Soap Opera's are PSYOPS!
    2.Fluoride-Free Dental Hygiene

11. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The moment you give it a name or try to describe it you disconnect from it, god that is.

12. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

i dont understand that tone3jaguar;

13. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baelsfire (here)
    Well I've decided that Jordan, like any other being, is on a journey. He may not always be correct, but so much of what he has spoken about in material of his i have seen so far generally resonates with my perspective profoundly. Of course there are parts were i think "oh hes onto to a red herring with that interpretation" - but thats part of the wonder! If we all thought exactly the same and saw in uniform fashion, then we may as well grow and extra set of limbs and call ourselves Ants! And wouldn't that be boring.

As some one adeptly mentioned already, research is not about being 100% correct first time around, its about a redefinition of ideas through time according to new information. If some one gets something wrong they shouldn't be ostracised nor should they feel humiliated. If the cause is just then it can only be a good thing because the end result is TRUTH.

From what i understand Jordan has been responsible or part of the foundations, for so much information that we all listen to and go WOW. New ways of thinking, and looking at things. God knows that the Catholic church wasn't enlightening humankind right? And while reactionary counter movements like so-called Satanism in the mainstream since the 1960's have done a lot for liberating society from the Chains of Catholic dogma, dwelling in the atheistic carnality and materialism does little for the intellect and spiritual growth in the long run.

So i think so many people should be grateful for Jordan Maxwell. Instead, driven by the paranoia from the initial awakening from the lies the people had been living under they freak out.. "OMG HE BELIEVES IN THE MYSTERY RELIGIONS!" and some how equate that to meaning "OMG HE WANTS TO EAT YOUR BABY, DEFILE YOUR PARENTS AND TURN YOU INTO A SLAVE-SLUG". Which is ridiculous lol. The world needs more free thinkers.

And while it saddens me that Jordan appears to have a deep fear of something, that is a deamon for him to face, maybe his dweller on the threshold. And isnt that something we all need to face? If we are to grow we should look inwards more rather than throwing eggs at the people who helped give you some information to allow you to start the journey (or continue it, as may be the case). Like Jordan says, you better account for yourself.

I look forward to hearing more of his words and the ways he has come to see things, or at least, the things he feels at liberty (granted freedom?!) to put across.
    Great post, Baels.

14. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

i dont understand that tone3jaguar;
    He means God is not of the mind so attempts to conceptualize Him/Her/It blocks the connection.

15. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

ahhh. interesting theory. i would think about it but im guessing the point is not to. is that ironic?

16. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Thank you for this honest post.
    Especially the last part

I can see that deep fear in Jordan Maxwell and it bothers me, in the sense that all this research doesn't seem to have made the guy happy, healthy or ready to "fight".
    I miss a Warrior !!
    But well.... You can't win/have them all ....
    Last edited by heyokah; 19th July 2010 at 13:13. Reason: spelling

17. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

quote:

There is no-one on the Earth who does not suffer from FEAR and EGO and Maxwell is like all of us.....have you tried being a whistleblower?....therefore give the man all the credit he deserves
    lol
    blue

18. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

i'm with baelsfire on this one, or at least your views on jordan. regarding the knowing of truth, no need to worry, "everybody's gotta learn sometime", truth will always boil to the surface. we will all learn the truth at some point, and if our intention is to actually follow the path of truth, then we may get there quicker. just keep learning, look and listen to it all, every facet of life, choose the areas you wish to experience, become the truth you have learned and if it works, well then well done, i'll see you somewhere on the path

19. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Maxwell is a soul inhabiting a human body as we all are. He makes mistakes as we all do. It is all a part of falling and learning to get up again, whether it is a tiny glitch in one's step, or a collapse, one learns to correct it on one's own.

I personally enjoy his talks very much and have great respect and gratitude for a lot of the research he has done.

The key is to trust your self before all else. What people tell you is right or what is wrong is absolutely irrelevant. You ultimately are where the 'buck stops'. "It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance." - Thomas Huxley

Debunkers have their place in this infinitely intricate yet highly simple unfolding and I respect them for that [although admittedly they are very annoying on days where I have more 'ego' covering my 'self'] and protectors have their place and I respect them equally as much [sometimes I am more on this side but I try to remain grounded and see all views and decide for my self.]

The thing I like to do is not participate in the dualism, which I do have to remind myself to do sometimes, being imperfect as I am, and see everything as two sides of the same coin. Two roads which will likely end up at the same destination. It's a journey :]
    Last edited by 000; 19th July 2010 at 18:26.

20. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm with Blue777 on this one...For Gods sake stop stuffing people in pigeon holes...there's more to life than this nonsense!

Rimbaud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4