Page 116 of 149 FirstFirst 1 16 66 106 116 126 149 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2973

Thread: Planet X/Nibiru/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin

1. Link to Post #2301
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Palace

Hey, I posted a freeze frame and you can see it on the Fairy thread I started that you see above. I've certainly never seen anything like this. I would really love it if someone has a video editing program that can slow down the footage and show it to use going much slower and thus get a better look at it in completion from 1:26 through 1:29.

2. Link to Post #2302
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Palace

Quote Posted by Draco (here)
    thks good post interesting timing of the thing (fairy) or spies toys something appears. right after mention Satan and the building , A sign perhaps that he is on the right path of discovery. The speed of the object is amazing i tired to catch it in the frame a few times skips a few times between 1:26 , 1:27 even between frames , be cool if they had high speed shutter on the cam.
    too right,I downloaded it with keepvid and stared at it ,back and forth,back and forth..........
    it does jump frames,its very fast....i thought it may be a leave from one of the trees in the background but it does keep the' fairy' shape and it does kind of land on his head twice then disappears.it does not rotate ,which is thought provoking...........
    there is a wind from his right to left ,seen when the insect moves across at the fifty or so seconds mark.
    i could not get a screen shot that is going to show any more than seen earlier in the thread.
    It is very interesting.As I said earlier I dont think he has manipulated it,and i took it directly from his youtube page.
    It is one of his older vids,about three years ago.
    its genuine ,but i dont know what it is.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Hey, I posted a freeze frame and you can see it on the Fairy thread I started that you see above. I've certainly never seen anything like this. I would really love it if someone has a video editing program that can slow down the footage and show it to use going much slower and thus get a better look at it in completion from 1:26 through 1:29.
    slowing it down does not enhance it any more than above.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

crosby (19th October 2011), Draco (20th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #2303
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Default Re: Is it Comet Elenin? Is it Nibiru? Elenin Updates.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    ERRR....

I have a hard time buying anything the mainstream has for sale. If they tell us Elenin has broken up and become a non event I'm ready to believe anything, but, I'm sick of Elenin talk.

The poor thing just happened to turn up at a bad time when millions of people here are freaked out about something big happening. I think something big IS happening, but it's not Elenin. Nor is it any one of a large number of other spook factors the PTB are pumping full of ****E.

If you are so keen to be on the case with what's happening right now, try paying a bit more attention to things closer to home. Like the takedown of national sovereignty. Or any of the other advanced programs that are way ahead of you in the subtly game.

There is still an assumption in this sort of community that anything that is rumoured in the "alternative" scene is way better than the MSM clap trap.

I've got news for you.

It's the same old game. Just like the way they control the left wingers in politics and also control the right wingers in politics.

They are running the alternative scene too.

Wake up!.
    Good thing the Mayan Calendar and the Bavahagita, etc were all written long before there was a desperate MSM.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

yiolas (20th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #2304
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    Whatever the case, I've finally reached a point where I am finally calm and confident that I will be able to deal with whatever comes our way in the coming months.
    By the way, have you guys watched latest James Gilliland video, where he says in no uncertain terms that we are in the final stretch.
    I totally agree Yiola! I wrote in another thread that I found the Elenin threat empowering. I am such a chronic procrastinator that having a date set was probably the only thing that lit a fire under my butt. If nothing happens I can save money by only restocking when things are on sale. But it sure looks to me with the increase in volcanic activity things are heating up.....literally!!
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

Mandala (30th October 2011), nearing (20th October 2011), Sesan (24th October 2011), yiolas (20th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #2305
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Malachi (here)
    Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    if you guys knew what omerbashich is talking about it would become clear why elenin is the only comet that has this impact. believe whatever you want, we'll see proof that he's right soon enough. actually we've seen it all the time since everything he has said with regard to elenin and its influence on earth seismicity since the beginning of 2011 has been correct but i don't expect you to get it. people who have tried to debunk elenin's impact for months are unlikely to change their opinion even when facing irrefutable facts.
    here are the facts for you, my good friend. please, let it go. or do as you wish, anyway.
    according to the jpl model the next time there's an alignment of elenin, earth and the sun is on nov 22nd or 23rd (give or take 1 day, i'd say). this is the only seismically significant alignment that includes earth during that time frame and is similar to the one in march where earth was BETWEEN the sun and elenin. so IF a very large earthquake (say 8.0+) happens between nov 21st and nov 24th we can conclude that elenin is still around. agreed? if NOTHING out of the ordinary happens i concede your point.

my personal opinion is that by that time we'll have had several very large earthquakes as well as several volcanoes going off (REALLY going off, not just puffing up smoke). the 28th is definitely one of the days to keep in mind, as mentioned on the galactic-centre website and the video yiolas posted, but i believe the next alignment with elenin will be no less influential, also in terms of earth (/elenin) directed solar flares and/or CME's. so i suggest we drop the elenin issue for the time being until about 5 weeks hence when we should have definitive proof of whether or not elenin is still around (if the internet is still functioning by that time, that is).

[edit]

i just noticed that there's going to be another alignment on 11/11/11 (elenin-earth-mercury-venus) which should be equally influencial on earth seismicity. more, at any rate, than an aligment of just the three planets with earth at one end. mars, earth and neptune seem to be pretty much aligned as well, and also saturn, elenin and jupiter (almost). exciting times ahead. "one earth please, shaken, not stirred."
    Last edited by The Truth Is In There; 20th October 2011 at 08:27.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

nearing (20th October 2011), seko (24th October 2011), yiolas (20th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #2306
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Malachi (here)
    if you guys knew what omerbashich is talking about it would become clear why elenin is the only comet that has this impact. believe whatever you want, we'll see proof that he's right soon enough. actually we've seen it all the time since everything he has said with regard to elenin and its influence on earth seismicity since the beginning of 2011 has been correct but i don't expect you to get it. people who have tried to debunk elenin's impact for months are unlikely to change their opinion even when facing irrefutable facts.
    here are the facts for you, my good friend. please, let it go. or do as you wish, anyway.
    according to the jpl model the next time there's an alignment of elenin, earth and the sun is on nov 22nd or 23rd (give or take 1 day, i'd say). this is the only seismically significant alignment that includes earth during that time frame and is similar to the one in march where earth was BETWEEN the sun and elenin. so IF a very large earthquake (say 8.0+) happens between nov 21st and nov 24th we can conclude that elenin is still around. agreed? if NOTHING out of the ordinary happens i concede your point.

my personal opinion is that by that time we'll have had several very large earthquakes as well as several volcanoes going off (REALLY going off, not just puffing up smoke). the 28th is definitely one of the days to keep in mind, as mentioned on the galactic-centre website and the video yiolas posted, but i believe the next alignment with elenin will be no less influential, also in terms of earth (/elenin) directed solar flares and/or CME's. so i suggest we drop the elenin issue for the time being until about 5 weeks hence when we should have definitive proof of whether or not elenin is still around (if the internet is still functioning by that time, that is).

[edit]

i just noticed that there's going to be another alignment on 11/11/11 (elenin-earth-mercury-venus) which should be equally influencial on earth seismicity. more, at any rate, than an aligment of just the three planets with earth at one end. mars, earth and neptune seem to be pretty much aligned as well, and also saturn, elenin and jupiter (almost). exciting times ahead. "one earth please, shaken, not stirred."
    Why are you guys taking effect of elenin in the alignments? its size is so small that is has no effect what so ever in the planetary alignments. if something happens it will be because of the other planetary bodies not from elenin...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

alxz (24th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #2307
    Thanks

Ill wait for 28 hopefully on 30th I will get a nice birthday gift from mother earth
    The truth is easy. That's why I don't trust the government.

13. Link to Post #2308
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Keep your eyes on this site for full sets of the Earth being effected ....

http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE WATCHING FOR....then the effects will occur within 24hrs
    Attached Images  

14. Link to Post #2309
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by phillipbbg (here)
    Keep your eyes on this site for full sets of the Earth being effected ....

http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE WATCHING FOR....then the effects will occur within 24hrs

Not sure what you are writing about?

These seismograms are the records of the Turkey 7.2 earthquake from all over the planet.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. Link to Post #2310
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

When you see all areas showing major seismic fluctuations like the above image expect a major quake to occur in the world within a short period of time ... it is just giving a warning as such...sorry I assumed the post was self explanatory ... my mistake... sorry I tend to write as I think ....oops

16. The Following User Says Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

yiolas (27th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #2311
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Why are you guys taking effect of elenin in the alignments? its size is so small that is has no effect what so ever in the planetary alignments. if something happens it will be because of the other planetary bodies not from elenin...
    sure mate, despite what your buddies tell you, size doesn't matter. what matters are elenin's electrical charge and its close proximity to the ecliptic. please read what omerbashich has to say about elenin and then try to debunk elenin's effect on earth seismicity. it's not possible to debunk it because all of omerbashich's research is based on facts. apart from that we currently see proof that he's been right about elenin alleviating the severity of earthquakes during recent planetary alignments and now that elenin is moving away from earth there's another uptick. ask the guys in turkey. and then wait for nov 23rd (or thereabouts) where there is no planetary alignment, only the sun, earth and elenin.
    Last edited by The Truth Is In There; 25th October 2011 at 09:11.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

ROMANWKT (24th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #2312
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]
    These seismograms are the records of the Turkey 7.2 earthquake from all over the planet.
    ??????????????????????????

Quote Posted by phillipbbg (here)
    When you see all areas showing major seismic fluctuations like the above image expect a major quake to occur in the world within a short period of time ...
    I.e., the major earthquake has already occurred!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image-2011-6-14-23h54mn18.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	10774
    Click on picture to enlarge
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th October 2011 at 14:19.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. Link to Post #2313
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

“Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

gaiagirl (27th October 2011), Hervé (24th October 2011), Referee (24th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #2314
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Not Nibiru-It's Jupiter..hmmmm

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hBxst8r6SN0

just ran across this curious what anybody has to comment re: this. I have to admit, Jupiter has become very intense compared to other years.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

laughs-last (24th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #2315
    Thanks

Default Re: Not Nibiru-It's Jupiter..hmmmm

Oh-boy ...! here we go again. No sooner has comet elenin fizzled out and we're looking for the next bogey monster.

TWEET6 -Tell us what you're sensing 11-59.com - encounters with future consciousness. Articles, resources, news & opinion.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

RMorgan (24th October 2011), Sidney (27th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #2316
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Well, I´m not sure if any planet can be converted into a sun, like he said on the video.

By the way, the video is from 2009, so we certainly would have noticed by now if something was going on with Jupiter.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Sidney (27th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #2317
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

Gibberish to me. Crazy people taking any blip on a SOHO screen and fear mongering.
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

29. The Following User Says Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

30. Link to Post #2318
    Netherlands Avalon Member guido's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by guido; 26th October 2011 at 16:07. Reason: my message wasn t at the right place

31. The Following User Says Thank You to guido For This Post:

32. Link to Post #2319
    Thanks

28.10.2011. alignment: Sun - Earth - Jupiter
    "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." Nikola Tesla

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandra99 For This Post:

nearing (24th October 2011), Sidney (27th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #2320
    United States Avalon Member ShawnDotFree's Avatar
    Thanks

What will be the legacy of the 2011 Elenin experience? In the months and years ahead, will we look back on this whole roller coaster ride any wiser?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 149 FirstFirst 1 16 66 106 116 126 149 LastLast