+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Why are you here, what are you searching for?

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Default Re: Why are you here, what are you searching for?

Quote Posted by Dig (here)
    (...)If I can help but one person come to the understanding of just how valuable they really are and that they needn’t fear the system then truly that is a remarkable occasion for us all!
    Would you like to elaborate more on it, Dig?
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

If I can help but one person come to the understanding of just how valuable they really are and that they needn’t fear the system then truly that is a remarkable occasion for us all!
    I appreciate your feedback. It did make me chuckle though. So by questioning you are answering? How about you : learning?

Without divulging the exact nature of your presence here, or your intent, my 3D "duality" assumes you have an agenda. I would guesstimate that 98% here are at least "awake". Not being fully "aware" has its challenges however, I understand that that this is by design.

Come on, spill the beans......
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Gardener (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    Stange, How?
    It feels like witnessing some A.I. conversation. It feels like it is some Turing test...
    Your posts are so short and general it's hard to tell clearly your intent...
    And this is strange to me... Sorry again for my "bias"

But let's back on track (eh em topic)...
    I just search for like hearted people. And why are you here on Avalon Dig, what are you searching for?
    (...)If I can help but one person come to the understanding of just how valuable they really are and that they needn’t fear the system then truly that is a remarkable occasion for us all!
    Most of our lives we are taught to live in fear of something or to conform to what society tells us is normal, if someone has an experience outside of their physical understanding they are called crazy or delusional. We live in a world now where success is based on money and power, where human life is no more valuable than that of an ameba. We cheer for complacency where everyone receives an award for just participating. Our lives have value and meaning and ultimately a goal, whether you believe in God or not you have importance in the Universe. The people here for the most part I think get that, but there is some many more who don’t , who live in misery and pain not because of what they have done necessarily but because of what we have all allowed to happen. How much longer will we sit back and wait for someone to give us all the answers without doing the home work. I am doing my homework and gather as much information as I can from the good/knowledgeable people of this world so that when the time comes I am in more of a position to help rather than a hindrance. By helping I mean giving service and support to anyone and making my time here in this dimension more productive and happy!

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Laura Elina (25th October 2011), mab777 (25th October 2011), Margi (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011), shamanseeker (16th November 2011), ViralSpiral (25th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

This is very noble intent Thank you Dig
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Eagle (25th October 2011), Laura Elina (25th October 2011), shamanseeker (16th November 2011), ViralSpiral (25th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Well. Here's my very strange reply, sorry for the approach I take for answering your question, lol:

1. Monday

I wake up and take a look at myself in the mirror and say: What a mess. I look out the window to see the world and say: What a mess. I feel slightly depressed.

2. Tuesday

Everything is a mess. I'm small, scared, possibly all alone and I don't know why I'm a mess and why the world is a mess. I don't know who made it that way, was it me or was it someone else, am I supposed to do something about it? I stare at the picture on my ID, I don't recognize the person and ask: Who are you?

3. Wednesday

I am angry. The mess seems to be getting bigger outside my window and the reflection in the mirror seems to be mocking me. I'm done with being me. I look at the sky with big bright stars and get jealous and cry: I wanna be like them! Why can't I be like them?

4. Thursday

There is a crack in the mirror distorting my image. I break the mirror and draw the curtains in front of the window. I'm a cynic. The world doesn't care about me and I don't care about the world. This is all I can do. The stars I forget about too, I don't go outside anymore. I'm fine by myself.

5. Friday

I'm tired of being alone. I try to fix the broken mirror, but I don't know how, there are too many pieces and they don't seem to fit. I get frustrated, why am I so stupid? I open the curtains and see the world is the same. Or maybe it is me, who is the same.

6. Saturday

I decide I want out: Stop the world. I pack my bag and forget my ID on the table along side with the broken pieces of the mirror. I open the front door and step outside. I give a death stare at the stars and declare: I'm coming. Like it or not. I wanna be like you. I start walking towards the stars.

7. Sunday

I'm crawling towards the light, I had to abandon my bag along the way, it got too heavy and I feel a little sad, it had all I owned. I keep crawling on all my fours, the light burns my eyes, but I keep my eyes at it, it's all that I see. I wonder if I can do this, maybe I should turn back. I feel so tired and I wanna cry again, the light is blinding me now. I stop and turn around to see the world I left behind. I frown. The world is not the same anymore, it seems to have little dots of light on it everywhere and they're moving and when they collide, they create more lights. How could this be? I hesitate, I get up on my knees, my legs are shaky and weak, but I'm standing on them now.

Day 8

I take a step towards the world to look closer and see the little dots of lights are people. Then I look at the bright light again I was crawling towards. The people seem to be emanating the same light as the stars. I look at myself, I seem to have one too. I look around and see others around me and they see me: I'm not alone. I'm still small, but I'm not scared, the world is still a mess, but it is beautiful with all the little lights walking upon it.

The short answer/version is that I'm just searching for myself. I still don't quite know what it is, but... I got this far, it's got to mean something.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Eagle (25th October 2011), Elethia (4th December 2011), Gardener (25th October 2011), music (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011), shamanseeker (16th November 2011), Sidney (26th October 2011), Tony (25th October 2011), ViralSpiral (25th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Such a graphic and simple way to explain how we all feel I think, Thank You!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), music (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

I think deep down we all know so there would be no fear in being wrong besides fear is a toll of thiers
    My fear is not of them but of putting my energies and faith into something that could end up being wrong. Too many people have been deceived in the worst kind of ways that had dire consequences for them and their loved ones. Why act on something if you're not absolutely certain about it.

We have a good idea of who is corrupt and how they are trapped into behaving as they do but the big question is by who exactly. Some people do know who they are and do speak out but there are false flags and no one can be trusted unless you know without a doubt who they are and what their agenda is.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Stange, How?
    It feels like witnessing some A.I. conversation. It feels like it is some Turing test...
    Your posts are so short and general it's hard to tell clearly your intent...
    And this is strange to me... Sorry again for my "bias"

But let's back on track (eh em topic)...
    I just search for like hearted people. And why are you here on Avalon Dig, what are you searching for?
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I think deep down we all know so there would be no fear in being wrong besides fear is a toll of thiers
    My fear is not of them but of putting my energies and faith into something that could end up being wrong. Too many people have been deceived in the worst kind of ways that had dire consequences for them and their loved ones. Why act on something if you're not absolutely certain about it.

We have a good idea of who is corrupt and how they are trapped into behaving as they do but the big question is by who exactly. Some people do know who they are and do speak out but there are false flags and no one can be trusted unless you know without a doubt who they are and what their agenda is.
    Granted being careful of who you open up to is important, part of the problem is that we never open up for fear of doom. I took a leap of faith just being here.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Laura Elina (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011), shamanseeker (16th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Busted!!!!!

Aww its is you isn't it Mr President, welcome! Hey but first you gotta post in the welcome thread.

g
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I dont know whether to be insulted or to simply laugh, now if I were president you would think I would come up with some better posts! LOL

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

Gardener (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011), shamanseeker (16th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Hi, Dig! I'm searching for the truth, but as we know it's out there - so I don't know what am I doing here at all...

But really, I think the truth is around us, in every little aspect of our life, the truth is everywhere. So I try to learn everything about this world, about the people, about our past, our thougts, our fears, our desires, our dreams, our secrets, our sins...to understand better, maybe to see the Big Picture.

And I find here many good thougths, many nice people, some really interesting secrets and first of all many-many wonderful dreams and hope. So that's why I'm here.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malachi For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Eagle (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011), shamanseeker (16th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

And together we are all better because of it, I am not here to distract I am here to make real progress. We are stronger as a group when we combined our individual energies

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011), shamanseeker (16th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Here is a good place to start to find some of the answers your look for

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Oh my! I hope you laugh at my attempt at comedy, but I will not be giving up my day job anytime soon.
    I dont know whether to be insulted or to simply laugh, now if I were president you would think I would come up with some better posts! LOL
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Eagle (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

I think it lightend the mood Thanks, I cant take myself too serious.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Gardener (26th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

When you ask why are you here and what are you searching for.... do you mean this forum or life?
    To be truthful I chose to be here, so I can learn and to grow. I could say I am searching for truth of who and what I am. The illusion that surrounds me is very interesting as well. It is not easy to see past the illusion and I have to keep thinking outside of the box. And keep asking questions. The insights from others are helpful. We all learn from one another. It helps us along our path whatever it may be.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Eagle (25th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Life and the Forum, we are here to figure out Life are we not?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

34. Link to Post #78
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Life and the Forum, we are here to figure out Life are we not?
    Life is what you make of it. That is what I have been learning. Life is about emotions. Love, anger, jealousy, sadness and sorrow. Life is my Teacher.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Love, Yes the other attributes we are taught, Anger ect....

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Are you helping then to get rid of the lies?
    Well, I am not contributing to the lies. I cannot get rid of someone elses lies. I am responsible for my own actions, and have no control over anyone else (besides my kids, of course).

(why I am here) because ...I am a truth seeker, like the rest of us here. (and partly what I'm looking for) I want more than anything to have a world where people do take responsibility for their wrongdoings.

So, thats kind of a loaded question don't you think?
    Last edited by Sidney; 25th October 2011 at 19:57.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast