+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ed Grimsley 2009 Delta - Secret Space Fleet - Antigravity propulsion - Gary McKinnon

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Default Ed Grimsley 2009 Delta - Secret Space Fleet - Antigravity propulsion - Gary McKinnon

Last edited by Swami; 20th March 2010 at 14:41.

2. Link to Post #2
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Ed Grimsley 2009 Delta - Secret Space Fleet - Antigravity propulsion - Gary McKin

Very interesting
    will look forward to dig deeply.
    Peace

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Ed Grimsley 2009 Delta - Secret Space Fleet - Antigravity propulsion - Gary McKin

Very fascinating. I must say that it seems perfectly logical for a super power to utilise new technology primarily for low/high orbit surveillance. I feel it is very important to monitor incoming visitors as alot of accounts describe unfriendly ETs coming and going.

I also believe that those space platforms, motherships etc that we have are not american only but a joint project made up of many nations.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cosmicharmony (here)
    I also believe that those space platforms, motherships etc that we have are not american only but a joint project made up of many nations.
    Very keen observation there, it would indeed be rather difficult for merely one nation to keep orbiting platforms a secret, now I know that the U.S Navy are definitely involved - probably front runners - but I'm also sure the Russians and possibly the Chinese as well.

I do believe that ufos have been fired at - on occasion, but I don't buy into the "unfriendly visitors" info, it comes off with the same slick propaganda you hear with wars, for example; "lets attack Iran because they are bad guys and intend us all harm" - now without a reasonable degree of unanimity on an international level; that would be very difficult, but it's always easier to justify it if you can mislead people into believing there is some sort of threat.

+ Reply to Thread