+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst 1 11 21 43 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2012

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Default Re: David Icke The Murder of Princess Diana The Truth About The Royal Family

David Icke has his opinions and a few facts. He is brave for demonstrating that he stands by what he says (even if highly unpopular....with the regular masses).
    It might just be me, but in recent years he has sort of reached 'guru' status (in his own assessment of himself)....even if he really isn't one (I don't qualify him as one....just a man who has some very deep experiences and likes to share them....besides the 'research the cabal' side of the guy-LOVE that about him).

I would prefer to just confer the 'gentlemen' title on him (and leave it at that).

2. Link to Post #202
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: David Icke The Murder of Princess Diana The Truth About The Royal Family

Some call him Jesus...

David Icke certainly has a Direct-Link to the (Universal Consciousness & Knowing)

3. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default David Icke: The Truth Behind Theology and Christianity

"David Icke gives a thorough explanation of how the few have controlled the many through religion. For those who are Christian, you are actually worshipping Horus along with all of the other Babylonian theological figures. Additionally, Icke traces theology through modern times via symbolism and secret societies. Some Christians will remain in denial after watching this video while others will rely on groupthink to justify their beliefs. A select few will begin their spiritual journey, while many who are spiritually non-religious will confirm what they have already known as the truth."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

albativo (16th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Diana was definitely assassinated like JFK was & once again the sheeple believe the Govt's story. Good on Mohamed Al Fayed for trying to find justice.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

6. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Default Re: BLOOD BYTES WORLD #5 – Jack Blood Interviews David Icke Part 1

I really liked this interview, except when they "teased" David about reptilians around 30 mins into it.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

ktlight (17th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke.......Time Monk Radio... 6th Feb..2012

Although I am a fan of David, I can't help but feel he's preaching to the Choir, and the majority of people who are asleep won't wake up in time to prevent WW3, a Greek-style crisis, or a Mark of the Beast type of monetry system. I also feel that people I'm in contact with are even more asleep now & I have no chance of getting them off the sofa, let alone listening to David. I hope "things" happen to wake them up as I cannot.

9. Link to Post #207
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: David Icke.......Time Monk Radio... 6th Feb..2012

Funny you should say that mulder, in work today a couple work collegues were talking and they had overheard a couple of us talking about something UFO
    related and all they could say is..I overheard them say to each other ." They don't believe in all that rubbish do they, they want to get a life etc''..
    Sometimes I say something ,but today I could not be bothered and just ignored them and carried on .....

I don't know what it will take to wake some people..lol...Steve

10. Link to Post #208
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

David is a legend. I saw him in Sydney and he was great. He does say that he wont speak about anything unless he can back it up with facts and witnesses where able. I dont think there would be many here who would discredit him.

(btw - an "accident" my arse. Of course she was murdered)

Funny how the power brokers on the planet never have car accidents or plane crashes. Wonder why that is?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

ktlight (17th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

Default David Icke on Deadline Live - 4/1/2012.

"How deep does the rabbit hole go? David discusses his new book" "Remember who you are", reflecting on his 2011 world tour, occupy movement. What is Consciousness, fear based mind control? // Self imposed thought camps...norms of religion as control, getting past dogma and controlled belief systems...allowing yourself to be you!

David's predictions for 2012 (mass awakening of the sheeple) // 2012 Rockefeller bird flu. Predictive programming / internal freedom...fake Arab spring...Rothschild controlled social networking and new speak //

Also: Violence in America 2012...Using non-violence, non-cooperation to challenge the system. Being "street wise"...David also weighs in on the 2012 election and Ron Paul."

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

jjjones (19th February 2012), PHARAOH (19th February 2012), Trail (19th February 2012), winston smith1971 (29th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

Default DAVID ICKE:MAD WORLD.... You Get What You Take........ (viewer discretion advised)

"They are not giving us anything. They are actually selling it to us and we are bying everything they sell us. We are our own worst enemies. For - - - - sake wake up and pay attention to what we are being sold. believe nothing that the mainstream media tells you. Question everything.
    Aristilus 1 week ago "

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Camilo (20th February 2012), im awake (20th February 2012), Ria (20th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Default David Icke - Revolution of perception

" I been researching this for a long time.. And the Illuminati wants us to hate our own people.

Don't accept it. And resist falling for the false war on terror.. because its an Illusion
    adam3176"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

sandy (22nd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

Default David Icke - Crazy People

"Listen to the whole of this and you will be absolutley amazed!

The, copy & Paste into YouTube:"David Icke on Art Bell - Bloodlines & Control part 1-11" and listen to it all the way through to part 11-11 and you will be absolutely amazed! It is a radio broadcast from November the 11th 1998. It is absolutely incredible how much of a genius he is (David Icke)! He has got it all and gets it all spot on in this radio broadcast that is over a decade old! Peace and Love*
    boi187 "

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

<8> (22nd February 2012), Alekahn (23rd February 2012), Ammit (23rd February 2012), Elandiel BernElve (22nd February 2012), elysian (22nd February 2012), Fundy Gemini (22nd February 2012), guido (22nd February 2012), im awake (22nd February 2012), kesom (23rd February 2012), MariaDine (23rd February 2012), Referee (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

20. Link to Post #213
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Crazy People

Thanks kt. Still relevant, even today

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Ammit (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #214
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Crazy People

Thanks KTLight for posting this video.

Very inspiring and as TM said "Still relevant, even today",.

It is a shame that to be peaceful and love each other is such a difficult thing for us to do as i believe we are in bred with a mechanism to create chaos and pain upon this world and it is something that we would all have to train ourselves for a long time to remove from our systems.

I challenge all who read this post to try and love everyone you meet for a normal day without ever once thinking of hate or remorse towards those who try and make our day a complete catastrophy. I actually try this every day of my life but sometimes people do not want to be loved and do not want to have a peaceful existence because they are so used to pain and suffering.

But, if we all try this then others may follow with the same mind set of creating a happier world for one day and may even be willing to try for other days too, who knows, the ripple effect just might work...

Blessings

Ammit
    Last edited by Ammit; 23rd February 2012 at 09:57. Reason: Bad spelling, sorry..
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Alekahn (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Default DAVID ICKE : Low Vibrational Conciousness - Avoid It!!

"With Alex Jones

Reptilian Demons are a lower level energy being, therefore thet are only attracted to lower level humans or humans that have a lower or dark/negative vibration. A humans vibration is based on his or her energy/soul power and conciousness. Someone might think they are on a higher vibration because they are religious or they do yoga etc, but in reality it is much deeper than that. Most people are on a lower vibration.

If someone like Jesus was real and alive today he would be someone who is on such a higher energetic vibration that demons and all lower level forces would not be able to touch him.

Have you ever heard the phrase like attracts like? They only go where they are allowed to go.

Your vibrational frequency will attract emotions and physical manifestations of things that vibrate at the same frequency.

When a person lives a life unaware of their true spiritual nature, their consciousness is stuck in low vibrational frequencies."

Last edited by ktlight; 23rd February 2012 at 11:12.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Lisab (23rd February 2012), sunflower (24th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Default David Icke - AFTER HOURS

David talks about ancient texts in particular.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

aranuk (23rd February 2012), Cidersomerset (23rd February 2012), eaglespirit (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012)

28. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: David Icke - AFTER HOURS

Thanks KTlight its always worth listening to David imho and although this is over 10 years old it still fresh......

I've often wondered why David Icke ? and as he explains in the interview it was a shock to himself...

Why was he chosen ? It could have been a pre birth agreement in our non-physical existance to do this ?

His credentials at first do not seem that out of the ordinary, but look closely and they start to come together..

Born a common person from a council estate in Leicester England in 1951...
    totaly in touch with the working class and culture , excelled at football as
    a goalkeeper untill forced to retire at 21 because of arthritis...
    He starts a new career as a sports journalist on the local paper Leiceser
    Advertiser, then advanced thru local radio to sports presenter on BBC1
    new breakfast show, then hosted other sports shows like Grandstand
    the BBC flagship sports programme at the time,Olympics and was
    a regular snooker host and at one time was the face of BBC sports..

Which is not probably appreciated so much outside the UK and is
    why his Wogan 1st show was such a shock to the nation !!
    He was already involved with political issues and became leader
    of the UK Green party but soon became disolusioned with mainstream
    politics, but gave him experiance of speaking on a platform.
    Also picking up direct insights and experiance from each field
    a viewing first hand the petty squabbles and corruption at
    the top level of these professions ...

So he became accustomed thru his early adulthood of performing
    infront of a audiance whether at a football stadium or a TV studio
    or a speaking event....He had also written a couple of sports books

So when he had his 'awakening' and experiance in Peru it was
    a 'hot wire' event to kick start his mission which he had already
    unconciously been prepared for. So in hindsight he seems
    well qualified to lead the search for truth imho !!.....

I may have left some bits out but you get the point cheers Steve..

David Icke, top right, with the BBC Breakfast Time...team, 1983
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2012 at 15:27.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ktlight (23rd February 2012)

30. Link to Post #218
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke - AFTER HOURS

Having been in contact with David Icke in the those early years (1993 turquoise track suit period) David had to go through his personal hell only then to go onto to blossom into a great speaker and researcher and one of the most respected people in his field. It hasn't been easy for David to say the least, ALL the UK forum members would know what problems David had to go through, his children and (then) Wife Linda had to share those terrible experiences with David too.It must have been so hard for all of them.To be mocked is no fun at all.

I used to write to David in those early days offering my support and as a result of those contacts I posted leaflets for David around the Manchester (UK) area, in those early days where one man and his dog turned up to David's meetings.

How many forum members remember those meetings in the early to mid nineties near Abergavenny?, it was a work shop.

I also want want to mention Judy Hall (Psychic/Astrologer), Judy Hall was mentioned in David's early book (Truth Vibrations). I wrote to Judy Hall and asked her to give me a astrology/psychic reading, the result of the reading was interesting, she warned me (Yes Judy Hall warned me) that I should not follow David's path as regards David's future research into Reptilians, she thought I should go my own way and heal the Earth (Which I have been doing to the best of my ability) but it was interesting to know now that Judy knew about the Reptilian research David was going to do before David released his Book THE BIGGEST SECRET in 1998. Judy told me this in 1993/4. I had never even heard of Reptilian beings until Judy mentioned them. No internet in those days

I always go with my intuition and I feel David is a great guy, I have nothing but respect for the man,as regards Judy? I took note of her reading and I respect her work too. I went on to study Astrology and I am a natural healer, other things Judy mentioned in the reading have materialized too.

I know Judy and David fell out as regards something written in a book which is shame as I regard them both as beautiful spirits. We live in interesting times.
    Last edited by Circe; 23rd February 2012 at 16:58.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

ktlight (24th February 2012), sunflower (23rd February 2012), unicorny (29th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #219
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke - We think we are Humans.

Very true. We are merely souls experiencing through the human body. Looking forward to when Icke really starts to push the boundaries with info like this.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Giuse For This Post:

percival tyro (25th February 2012), Swanette (26th February 2012), unicorny (25th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Default David Icke - Empathy ....CEASEFIRE!!

Consciousness does not do fear - mind does fear.

To fight means you are in danger of becoming that which you fight.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (25th February 2012), jjjones (26th February 2012), unicorny (29th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst 1 11 21 43 LastLast