+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 43 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2012

1. Link to Post #561
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Youtube blocking David Icke videos?

So I was in the middle of watching a very long David Icke youtube video and now I can no longer access it...in fact, I can't access anything for David Icke. So then I punched in Project Camelot and I can't get anything on youtube for them either!

I even rebooted my system, help me out here guys, is it me, or is something goin' on?

2. Link to Post #562
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: Youtube blocking David Icke videos?

hey we-r-one
    i can access it form here mate.. are you able to get youtube at all?

https://youtube.com/user/davidick...e=results_main

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Mad Hatter (26th October 2012), we-R-one (26th October 2012)

4. Link to Post #563
    Thanks

yep, but anything alternative seems to be getting blocked...can't get camelot, can't get alex jones, tried sgt. clifford, bob dean, etc.

5. Link to Post #564
    Thanks

So Bennycog your link seems to be working for me....I don't get it.....could be because you're out of the country?

EDIT: Well Paul seems to be getting it just fine....ok, I'm getting weirded out..maybe something is going on with cable on my end...but I seem to be able to get youtube and other channels no problem.

And...I'm on Avalon just fine....

Unless anyone else in the states is having trouble it must be something with my cable, though my cable appears to be fine as everything else seems to work...looks like I can't get any other youtube videos..it's just letting me get to the front page and the rest are scrambled.

Geez did I hit the sensor button or something, lol?
    Last edited by we-R-one; 26th October 2012 at 07:18.

6. Link to Post #565
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 times in 463 posts

I can get it fine from the UK maybe you have got safe search on or something xxx

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

bennycog (26th October 2012), Mad Hatter (26th October 2012), we-R-one (26th October 2012)

8. Link to Post #566
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can get to Alex and Camelot from Quebec, Canada.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

Mad Hatter (26th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #567
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

-----

I've noticed recently that YouTube seems to have changed in how it streams, it only seems to buffer up to a maximum of a couple of minutes from the current point in the video. Previously it would try and download the entire video even when paused, so there was a benefit that if you open a large video and then leave it on pause for a few minutes, you'd have a larger buffer which meant smoother playback on slower connections.

Something else I've noticed - and this relates directly to the topic - certain types of video seem to download very slowly, meaning very jumpy playback... There have been several interesting videos I've tried watching directly on YouTube, for example from links on Avalon, David Icke etc, and it's these that seem to fall within this category. If you want to watch the latest tat that the rest of the braindead sheep rank so highly then generally these play just fine and dandy.
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

Mad Hatter (26th October 2012), spiritguide (26th October 2012), we-R-one (26th October 2012)

12. Link to Post #568
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Yes, the data is being filtered, speed of delivery wise, according to what they desire to have you see/view.

This is a not so subtle attempt to slow down the viewing of videos they want you to see, vs what they don't want you to see.

Of course, the cover story they will use and probably do use..if one notices this..is that they grudgingly say it is about revenue.

Well, there are videos that download quickly and videos that download slowly..that have nothing to do with revenue, so that 'cover story' won't work.

For most people who bother to inquire..as in 'dig', it will be a good enough cover story. What I mean, is that it is a reasonable sounding cover story for those who bother to investigate, and those investigations will end there.

It is much more insidious than that simple cover story. What this means, is that the general public will never notice enough or be bothered enough to investigate...and when they do this cover story will work for +95% of them, so it will end there. For the hidden greed part...sounds reasonable -Reasonable to those who never investigate and finally do.

So a hidden action, the reveal and discovery...but the truth behind that --still remains. with 95-99% of the people not passing behind the 'zig zag' of the story and finding out what is really going on behind those blind curves.

Let me explain:

I am getting service through a small company, that is a long time original of the 'internet'(1980's). A small independent. One that buys data flow and connectivity into and out of the net, at a location that is 3000+ miles from my location, even though the company is local. And I was right there with them, way back then, and know the owners by name.

This problem and any speed problem...it is specifically NOT coming out of my DIRECT and FULL internet connection, and I'm probably one of the last few people on the planet who can speak directly with the technicians who handle my actual and real/full connection to the net, and said technicians are in charge of and know the full data flow system.

I have investigated. I have eliminated the local and net connectivity, in the fundamental physical sense and KNOW who it is and WHAT they are doing. As in variables and potentials have been eliminated and I'm not guessing.

It is a pure youtube phenomenon, thus it is a pure Google phenomenon.

Youtube and Google are playing the 'subtle strangulation and herding' game.

Oh yes. data rate costs, in case you wanted to know: 0.1 US cent per gigabite..... And quickly dropping.
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th October 2012 at 14:22.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

grampah (26th October 2012), Jenci (26th October 2012), JRS (27th October 2012), Mad Hatter (26th October 2012), PurpleLama (26th October 2012), spiritguide (26th October 2012), we-R-one (26th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #569
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    So Bennycog your link seems to be working for me....I don't get it.....could be because you're out of the country?

EDIT: Well Paul seems to be getting it just fine....ok, I'm getting weirded out..maybe something is going on with cable on my end...but I seem to be able to get youtube and other channels no problem.

And...I'm on Avalon just fine....

Unless anyone else in the states is having trouble it must be something with my cable, though my cable appears to be fine as everything else seems to work...looks like I can't get any other youtube videos..it's just letting me get to the front page and the rest are scrambled.

Geez did I hit the sensor button or something, lol?
    You can never rule out completely that someone is effF ing with your computer. TPTB have access to anyone and everyones computer/internet and can play around anytime they want. I have experienced it many many times. You might want to be on the lookout for anything else strange goings on around you. You can pm me if you would like an elaboration. : )

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

grampah (26th October 2012), Mad Hatter (26th October 2012), we-R-one (26th October 2012)

16. Link to Post #570
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

@ we-R-one

I recommend you invest the time and investigate Orbit down loader (or something similar)...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

we-R-one (26th October 2012)

18. Link to Post #571
    Thanks

All right, gonna try it again this morning to see if it works...hopefully my computer is well rested now, and won't give me fits....ha, ha

¤=[Post Update]=¤

thanks for all your help guys

19. Link to Post #572
    Thanks

Yipeeee! working now......hmmm, cable company must have been doing something....I mean I even punched in sonny and cher and couldn't get the videos to play..as I knew their videos wouldn't be sensored, lol. Glad it was just me...I was getting worried.

20. Link to Post #573
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

the other thing if not mentioned is that one can have a busload of parasitic 'watchers' and that web pages loading and being interrupted can be very common, with all those parasitic cookies. cookies that report one's every action and motion to their parent sites/operators.

firefox as a browser..., and in a linux environment, if at all possible. Then always clean up. regularly. No windows, no mac (browsers).
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Mad Hatter (27th October 2012), we-R-one (26th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #574
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Just last week, Every video from YT stopped working for me.. no matter what site I was looking at. It happened suddenly. Got home from work (I think it was a Thursday), and everywhere I went, every YT video link was a 'white-out' with some text saying it couldn't find something. Finally went to my ISP help group, and they had to change the IP address on my machine - to basically 'pick one at random'.

Now, the upshot of this was a number of months ago, I could not access some alternative news sites... and, as per a suggestion here on PA, I specified some IP addresses, and this corrected the problem.

Methinks there are some machinations happening in the net-world that are causing these disruptions, and they are implemented in random fashion. Gets us going (upset), doesn't it?

Then, we hear about new weaponry that can Selectively 'take out' electronic gear upon targeting.

"Things" are ramping up in time for the 'new year'. All one can do is realize that everything is as it 'should be'.

In Unity, Peace and Love

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Mad Hatter (27th October 2012), we-R-one (26th October 2012)

24. Link to Post #575
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: David Icke Wembley Event to be STREAMED worldwide October 27th

just bumping this to remind people its tomorrow morning........guess the clocks have gone back in the UK already, here in Canada it hasn't happened which means as far as I can tell, it starts at 4 am our time tomorrow morning......I certainly won't be up that early , but I will watch the replay for the next month .....happy viewing!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Christine (27th October 2012), Kimberley (27th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012)

26. Link to Post #576
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Countdown is 12 hours and minutes from now.
    It will be cool to compare notes afterward.
    I may not be able to watch it all LIVE but, hope to see it all within a couple days or so.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Earth Angel (27th October 2012), gripreaper (27th October 2012), Kimberley (27th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #577
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,378 times in 8,335 posts

The clocks are usually shifted on Saturday night/Sunday morning ( after the event ).
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Kimberley (27th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), StephenW11UK (27th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #578
    Thanks

I am watching now with goldenwonder, it is lunch break right now!
    Would have been quite something to have seen both Icke and Bill Hicks on the same stage Good dream.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Butangeld For This Post:

Earth Angel (27th October 2012), Kimberley (27th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), selinam (27th October 2012), Star Tsar (27th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #579
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 191 posts

I am watching too. Had to get up pretty early but it's worth it!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to selinam For This Post:

Earth Angel (27th October 2012), Kimberley (27th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), Star Tsar (27th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #580
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

So far so good!

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Earth Angel (27th October 2012), Kimberley (27th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), selinam (27th October 2012), StephenW11UK (27th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 43 LastLast