Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: how many are hypocrites?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Default how many are hypocrites?

Hello All,

I don't know how anyone defines a hypocrite, but the Webster dictionary defines it as: "a person who pretends to be what he or she is not, one who pretends to be better than is really so. "

Whereever I go, people complain about the banks, and yet they feed the beast by using its services and rationalizing why they need to patronize the beast. The below article states as many writers have written before to STOP USING THE BANKS. I am in agreement that anyone protesting the banks and wallstreet, and yet uses their services, are cowardly hypocrites. The common human simply has to stop feeding the beast to get results. So as YOU look in the mirror, what is your rationalization for writing out checks, and using electronic banking? If you don't like the fraud of modern banking practices, why are you aiding and abeting their crimes by using their services? Or are banks, to the average human, just like celebrities and royalty are, no matter how corrupt they are, humans bow down to them in awe. So are you one of the many hypocrites "occupying" some city.
    Where is your strength? It is always in the pocket book. Take your business away from the banks.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis

.........."The only practical strategy for combating the tyranny of centralized systems has been and always will be decentralization. Individuals must stop relying on the rules of a rigged game to see them through to the truth. This means that while mass protests are certainly a powerful tactic for voicing concerns on an international stage, they accomplish little to nothing in the way of meaningful change in the long run unless they are backed by individual actions to break away from dependency upon a poisoned political and economic framework.

The common assumption amongst Americans is that nothing can be done without mass action resulting in “compromise” from leadership. That the healing of our cultural dynamic is a “top down” process. That one person alone has little at his disposal for bettering the world. In fact, it is always self aware and self sustaining individuals who build better societies, not angry mobs without understanding or direction. Individuals blaze the path that the rest of the world eventually follows, and they do this through one very simple and effective act; walking away.

By walking away from the corrupt system, and building our own, we make the establishment obsolete. This philosophy could be summed up as follows:

Provide for yourself and others those necessities which the corrupt system cannot or will not, and the masses (even if they are unaware) will naturally gravitate towards this new and better way. Offer freedom where there was once restriction, and you put the controlling establishment on guard. Eventually, they will either have to conform to you, attack you, or fade away completely. In each case, you win. Even in the event of attack, the system is forced to expose its tyranny and its true colors openly, making your cause stronger.

The obvious question now is; how can each one of us use this strategy in our daily lives? Here are just a few easy applications:

1) Focus On The Federal Reserve

If you as an activist or the movement you support are not fully aware of the private Federal Reserve Bank and its primary role in the destruction of our economy, our currency, and our political dynamic, then your protests are a waste of time, and your movement will end in failure. Uneducated mass actions are easily manipulated, and can even end up serving the purposes of those oligarchs they seek to dethrone. G. Edward Griffin’s full analysis on the history of the Federal Reserve “The Creature From Jekyll Island” and similar materials should be handed to every OWS protester before it is too late.

2) Take Back Your Savings

Do you have a bank account with one of the so called “too big to fails”? Is the culmination of your savings currently in the hands of financial monstrosities like Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, etc? Well, take your money back! This has been done by a few protestors and the response from banks has been outlandishly oppressive, including new guidelines attempting to obstruct customer access to savings, and even calling the police! This tells me that they are afraid. Afraid of Americans catching wind of the idea that the money they place in the accounts of bad banks is still theirs to do with as they will. If you don’t like how these institutions operate, don’t let them have your money. It’s as simple as that. Not only is this an act of defiance that truly hurts the banking system, it also protects your hard earned wealth (at least initially) from the inevitable collapse of these fiscally insolvent blood leaching leviathans (watch Bank of America closely, folks!).

3) Use Alternative Currencies

After you take your savings away from the banks, you still aren’t quite free of their influence. You are now holding fiat dollars, which the Federal Reserve, the foundation of all banking fraud, is currently devaluing. The idea of walking away from the dollar sounds ridiculous or even frightening to those trapped in the centralization mindset, but it is a highly effective method for combating the system itself. The dollar is a sham, and has been since its future was handed over to the Fed in 1913. Alternatives exist, and they must be utilized. Communities across the country use various scripts as a means to diminish reliance on the dollar, but ultimately, the best currencies are those that cannot be created out of thin air unhindered. This means gold and silver.

Central banking proponents have been railing against even the concept of a return to gold and silver currencies for years, and the Department Of Justice has labeled the use of such alternatives in place of dollars as a form of “domestic terrorism”. This should tell you, quite clearly, that they are deathly afraid of activists organizing to drop the dollar to pursue metals. If the system is willing to use the law as a weapon to keep us from having sound money, then we should be rubbing their nose in it daily by trading without dollars. They should be forced to react, and in the process, forced to expose their true intentions for our economic futures.

4) Build Barter Networks

If a bunch of people can band together to huddle in parks with signs for weeks in cities across the nation, then they can band together to trade goods and services outside the establishment system as well. Barter networks grow spontaneously out of economic collapse regardless of what any group decides to do, but generally, they appear AFTER the worst has happened. Wouldn’t it be wiser to organize such markets now, before a full collapse takes place? By preempting disaster with a backup or failsafe free market barter economy in each town and city, we insulate ourselves from the effects of the crisis, and, we cut loose from our dependency on the controlled mainstream economy. Localized trade makes it possible to walk away from corporate chains and maintain the circulation of wealth within a community, while countering the increasingly higher taxes caused by austerity and inflation that we are likely to see in this country very soon. It really is a no-brainer.

5) Grow A Garden

I don’t know how to say this nicely; don’t be a jackass, learn to grow your own food. Don’t expect that our economy will continue to sustain you. Actually, you should have every expectation that it won’t! If every Wall Street or Fed protester had their own garden patch and some stored goods, we would all be much safer. Food dependence is the worst kind. It has been used by governments and despots for centuries to cull the masses and dissuade dissent.

Sharecropping should be common in every community. Neighborhood gardens should be standard. Every household should have a year’s worth of food. Period.

Imagine that you lose your job and every cent you have tomorrow. Imagine that mom and dad are broke and have no money to lend you. Imagine that food stamps are a thing of the past because the national debt has become so exponential that entitlement programs have been erased. Now, how do you live from day to day? Where do you get the nutrition required for you to continue holding up that sign or shouting that slogan? Think about it...

6) Start A Micro-Industry

If the U.S. economy is ever going to get on its feet again, it will be because average Americans bring it back through local industry. This means ending our community addictions to corporately produced goods and returning to specialized trade skills. It means coalitions of local farmers, craftsmen, and micro-industries providing goods and services with a city or county based market focus. Large manufacturers and business chains relying on the model of globalization will have absolutely no ability to rebuild mainstreet commerce, even if they wanted to, because their methods depend upon constant outsourcing and downsizing for survival. Private tradesmen will be the only people capable of filling the dark void these corporations leave behind.

7) Start An Activist Group

The establishment HATES when you do this. The spontaneous organizing of groups outside government or corporate purview has generated notoriously absurd responses from authorities, including accusations of “extremism”, infiltration, and wrongful arrest. If this sounds frightening, then I suggest you get over it quickly, because this is going to be the norm for many years to come. The evils of the world are not undone by apathetic naysayers anymore than they are undone by mindless mobs. Without the coordinated actions of aware individuals with a common focus, nothing is going to change.

This group could be something a simple as a local barter network or a political discussion forum, or, a complex national organization geared towards tangible political action. It doesn’t matter as long as it’s based on the promotion of Constitutional freedoms, and its leadership is decentralized. Just make it happen…

At bottom, if we want to fight back against a system we cannot take back through traditional means, then we must learn to walk away. If the system feeds us, clothes us, and shelters us at will, then ordinary protest is pointless. Our tender parts are in a rusty vice on the autocratic workbench and until we pull them out, no amount of screaming and pounding will improve our situation. Independence is won through the constant striving for self responsibility. Freedom is won through a position of personal strength, not weakness and self-enslavement.

Numbers alone do not make a movement, and the elites we currently work to supplant are not going to flinch at a few random protests. In all likelihood they will welcome these actions as a useful distraction. Tyrants don’t fear the torches and pitchforks anymore. What they do fear is balanced insight, self reliance, and exceptional force of will. A handful of men with these attributes are far more dangerous to a corrupt system than thousands of citizens driven only by insatiable anger. To overcome oppression, we must first overcome ourselves. The ability to step outside the paradigm, the ability to act without permission, and charge the gates without apprehension, is the key to toppling totalitarian systems and exposing the great lie of our age; that we cannot exist without the cage we were born into."
    Last edited by blake; 27th October 2011 at 20:01.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Amysenthia (3rd November 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), Curt (28th October 2011), D-Day (28th October 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (6th November 2011), Fred Steeves (27th October 2011), Gardener (27th October 2011), Isthatso (30th October 2011), Jay (27th October 2011), jessamy99 (27th October 2011), jorr lundstrom (27th October 2011), K626 (28th October 2011), Kendall (29th October 2011), KiwiElf (27th October 2011), Lettherebelight (27th October 2011), Limor Wolf (27th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (27th October 2011), Mad Hatter (29th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th October 2011), nottelling (27th October 2011), PHARAOH (27th October 2011), pharoah21 (28th October 2011), risveglio (27th October 2011), ROMANWKT (27th October 2011), seko (27th October 2011), shamanseeker (27th October 2011), Sidney (28th October 2011), Snowbird (30th October 2011), StateOfTheHeart (28th October 2011), sygh (30th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (27th October 2011), toothpick (29th October 2011), winnasboy (28th October 2011), Zillah (5th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: how many are hypocrites?

A big part of the problem is that most are like a rudderless boat, no direction.
    They are not sure how to effect change without too much effort, so they just bumble on.

4. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

I think the content of this thread is similar to the one entitled "Want to defeat the banks?"
    Maybe the mods will choose to merge?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), pharoah21 (28th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    I think the content of this thread is similar to the one entitled "Want to defeat the banks?"
    Maybe the mods will choose to merge?

Hello Tarka the Duck,

It is amazing how stomy and I how used the same article to make a point. However, my focus is, as I have brought up many times in the past, if people are complaining about the fraud in our centralized banking system, why is it that it is more than likely that 99 percent of the Avalonians are still aiding and abetting the beast by using its services? I have little tolerance for people who complain but rationalize why they can't take action. I am curious as to how anyone can rationalize why they still are writing checks, doing electronic banking, using debit cards etc etc when they complain so loudly about the fraud. To me that is a hypocrite. That is a very harsh word to call anyone. But the problem we have is not the banking system, becasue that could easily be corrected by the majority of humans if they were not hypocrites. Most of the evil in our society stays a problem becasue of the hypocrisy of human nature, and combine that with lhuman laziness, and many humans who prefer the sweeping of uncomfortable facts under the rug, humans get the society that they deserve. It is Human Nature that is at the core of this banking fraud issue, not just the banksters themselves. The bankers couldn't have done it without you! Can anyone actually debate, logically, not emotionally that the people on this forum, who behave in a hypocritical fashion concerning banking, are they any better than the banksters themselves if they partake in the system that gives power to the very people who enslaves the majority of the population? Those who ,in this time period , writes checks, and does electronic banking etc knowing how the system works are just as corrupt as the banksters themselves in my opinion. But people don't like to look at themselves in that realistic light. They like to rationalize their contribution to the aiding and abetting of the banks. As I keep saying, human nature is the problem. Humans don't want any inconvenice; they want an easy out. Humans will blindly close their eyes to evil, if evil will give them a convenience, or add to their profits. Humans want the bankers to stop the fraud, yet they refuse to acknowledge their own part in keeping the fraud alive.

So anyone who is a hypocrite ,according to Webster's dictionary, concerning the support of the banking system, this thread is aimed at you. Unfortunately, that means 99 percent of the population. Do you think Avalonians would have a smaller percentage of humans not supporting the banking system? I think not.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), Curt (28th October 2011), Gardener (27th October 2011), K626 (28th October 2011), KiwiElf (27th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), ROMANWKT (27th October 2011), shamanseeker (27th October 2011), StateOfTheHeart (28th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (27th October 2011), winnasboy (28th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

I am a hypocrite believe me, just look at my avatar. And His Highness the owner of the Dark star also. And many more. It's a small level of it, but in reality it's this:
    "a person who pretends to be what he or she is not, one who pretends to be better than is really so. "

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), ketturah (29th October 2011), PHARAOH (27th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

My hypocrisy knows no bounds...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

PHARAOH (27th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vibrations (here)
    I am a hypocrite believe me, just look at my avatar. And His Highness the owner of the Dark star also. And many more. It's a small level of it, but in reality it's this:
    "a person who pre tends to be what he or she is not, one who pretends to be better than is really so. "
    Hello Vibrations,

Thank you for your comments, but the focus of this thread is how are you a hypocrite concerning the banking system ruling this world?

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

crested-duck (28th October 2011), ROMANWKT (27th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Unfortunately for you blake; you won't make many friends here with this post. You will be attacked, scorned, riduclued and insulted to say the least. I love the thread and agree. Thanks for speaking the truth.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), Curt (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), ROMANWKT (27th October 2011), uncleroach (9th November 2011), winnasboy (28th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Yes Blake I for one agree with you, I am also one of the hypocrites. And I agree that it would be really hard to extricate oneself say from on-line transactions, amazon for example and donations via paypal yea it goes on and on we are knotted into a hugh trap. I am old enough to remember getting my 'wages' in cash in an envelope, and counting it at the corner where the notes peeeped out. Now everything is paid into financial institutions, salaries, pensions etc. Do we have any choice or way round, idk.

One thing the banks are terrified of is a 'run on the bank' it is the one thing where we do have some power. Plus there are other institutions which are not as connected to banks, we use a 'building society' where profits go back to account holders. Also Asian communities run their own banks around here, even within families, that are not tied to anything. There are other ways.

We have been so atomised in our little boxes we have lost community, and every house has to have one of everything it boosts GDP, rather than a commmunity sharing.

There is one thing I envision a society of many societies, built around small groups of say two hundred integrated and functioning people, all pulling together, it could be self financing, self regulating, and have members in all the skills. then the prospect of a new form of energy can come forward unhindered.

Getting there may depend on a complete and utter breakdown in the financial institutions.

Banks in their current form evolved during the slave trade, they set up shop along the dockside in Liverpool UK as slave ships came in, the slaves were sold and shipped out again. They needed someone to take safe care of their money!!! And interest charging 'usury' was not permitted by christians, they needed someone to run this side of it, the talmud had no such rule so the jewish people ran that side of things, I think it is pretty much the same today. Anyway that is an aside....

Its root were rotten and it hasn't changed.

best wishes
    g
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), Isthatso (30th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), ROMANWKT (27th October 2011), StateOfTheHeart (28th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The beast is the master of condescension (inter alia). It's no wonder the majority fall into hypocrisy.
    It was said/written hundreds of years ago "Who can fight the beast?"
    Maybe it's those of us who eat without feeding the global corporates (i.e. no more M&Ms, McDonalds Burgers or Kentucky Fried Chicken). While we are about cutting out the banks - we must cut out the elite pharma industry, hummers and Corn Flakes.
    Thanks for tips but for the time being TPTB have most of us in a rudderless boat (and, shamefully - they love it )

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jay For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), crosby (27th October 2011), Gardener (27th October 2011), Isthatso (30th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), ROMANWKT (27th October 2011), StateOfTheHeart (28th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Me me me!
    I am a hypocrite.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

crested-duck (28th October 2011), Fred Steeves (27th October 2011), Thinking Allowed (29th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Hello 13th Warrior,

If that is true, how very sad for you, your family, your friends, your community, your country. If that is true, then you are not a warrior. If that is true, you would never recognize the light of goodness , or have the courage to actively support that goodness in any bonafide way. If that is true, I sincerely send you healing energy so that you will not casue so much pain in the world, and instead help you to connect with goodness on a daily basis.

So, 13th Warrior, considering your post, I can assume you actively support the banks by using their services?

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

crested-duck (28th October 2011), ROMANWKT (27th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,448 times in 1,399 posts

I - I am a hypocrite. I eat meat and yet I can't bear the farming methods that bring it to my plate.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), Fred Steeves (27th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), ROMANWKT (27th October 2011), selinam (27th October 2011), Thinking Allowed (29th October 2011), toothpick (29th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

perhaps many people feel that they are not in the inner circle of the trouble with the TBTF's. they separate the smaller banking institutions from the 'too big too fail' pantheon and get up every day and do their normal routine. which includes going to work, buying groceries, taking care of their families, etc. the majority of people just can't stop working, go out and protest, close their bank accounts. it would be cool if they could. most employers will not issue a pay check unless you have direct deposit. now, whether you let your funds sit in your account to be used by the bank is another question. times are changing, more people that can protest are, and more people are waking up..... some if not most average americans are just now getting their feet wet with what is actually happening. and believe it or not, there are the people who receive ssi/ssd - welfare; they are not going to do anything to jeopardize what they have coming in. imagine the number of people who are receiving these services under falsehoods: they are definitely not going to do anything. they don't care if they're called hypocrits.......

some people just can't stop doing their lifes' business because of what they're reading in the press or seeing on television. they find most of it an annoyance anyways.

i do agree, if everyone could/would stop catering, the walls will fall and the TBTF's will only become small memories. but, as with everything, there has to be a catalyst to prompt the majority into action.
    great thread, thanks.
    regards, corson

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), selinam (27th October 2011), winnasboy (28th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    Quote Posted by vibrations (here)
    "a person who pre tends to be what he or she is not, one who pretends to be better than is really so. "
    Hello Vibrations,

Thank you for your comments, but the focus of this thread is how are you a hypocrite concerning the banking system ruling this world?

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    Hello,
    I understand you perfectly, but my thinking goes deeper. I consider that the monetary system does not have place in an advanced society. Blaming bankers is ok, they are the lowest possible scum, but it won't help. The society has to change in it's core, the value of any individual is the same as the other people value. MD does the exactly same job as carpenter does. Architect has no more value than simple builder. The house is not there if any of them is not finishing their job. We tend to hang on old values, and by my opinion it's wrong. If there is no one who knows cooking, architect or lawyer or whatever can starve to death. This is my humble point and sorry, I didn't mean to undermine your valuable expose.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Art (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), crosby (27th October 2011), Isthatso (30th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), sygh (30th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Does anyone get paid with cash anymore? Most employers insist on your bank details so that when they do their payroll, your wages go straight into your account. I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has persuaded their employers to pay them directly rather than through the bank.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), crosby (27th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Thinking Allowed (29th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 811 posts

Tombstone if I'm correct?

A lot could be learnt!
    Normal..!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

13th Warrior (27th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), sygh (30th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    Does anyone get paid with cash anymore? Most employers insist on your bank details so that when they do their payroll, your wages go straight into your account. I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has persuaded their employers to pay them directly rather than through the bank.

where i live, it can't be done unless you are working under the table. and if that's the case, if they pay you by check, it leaves a paper trail, and you have the added insult of finding someone to cash it for you.

what i find valuable is the same day or the next after my paycheck has entered my account i take the majority of it out of the bank. i pay my rent and utilities with money orders. cash for everything else. it isn't much, but it makes me feel better.
    regards, corson

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), Isthatso (30th October 2011), Lettherebelight (27th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Mad Hatter (29th October 2011), StateOfTheHeart (28th October 2011), Thinking Allowed (29th October 2011), winnasboy (28th October 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    Hello 13th Warrior,

If that is true, how very sad for you, your family, your friends, your community, your country. If that is true, then you are not a warrior. If that is true, you would never recognize the light of goodness , or have the courage to actively support that goodness in any bonafide way. If that is true, I sincerely send you healing energy so that you will not casue so much pain in the world, and instead help you to connect with goodness on a daily basis.

So, 13th Warrior, considering your post, I can assume you actively support the banks by using their services?

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    Hello Mr. Davis,

I appreciate your concern; my comment is an exaggeration that simply states i am well aware that i am not perfect...plus i thought it a pithy statement by Doc Holiday in the move "Tombstone".

Regards
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), Ivanhoe (5th November 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), sygh (30th October 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PHARAOH (here)
    Unfortunately for you blake; you won't make many friends here with this post. You will be attacked, scorned, riduclued and insulted to say the least. I love the thread and agree. Thanks for speaking the truth.
    Hello Pharaoh,

Thank you for your comments and the compassionate warning. I haven't been posting for a while, but I have a fair amount of posts and have been following Avalon long enough to agree, especially from some of the responses so far, that you are probably correct. Lucky for me, I am not looking for friends. I am just attempting to get at least some people to look in the mirror and be honest with themselves.

Some of Avalon's threads have been rather crude. But when someone is not polite, but instead, attacks, scorns ridcules, insults or whatever nasty communicating they choose to express themselves, it is their issue to solve not mine, and adds to the problem of bringing people together. People do have a right to their perspective and opinion. But if people can not debate and share different perspectives without becoming bullies then they have ugly power issues, and are usually too insecure to be brave enough to maybe, just maybe widen their perspective and learn something. You would think Avalonains would be more evolved than your average human, but alas some of their postings and responses speaks for where they are in life.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), crested-duck (28th October 2011), Gardener (27th October 2011), Isthatso (30th October 2011), K626 (28th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), PHARAOH (28th October 2011), StateOfTheHeart (28th October 2011), winnasboy (28th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast