+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Moebius Strip Which Made A Ship Disappear

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default A Moebius Strip Which Made A Ship Disappear

I remember many years ago I was quite intrigued by a Moebius Strip. This is a geometric figure with only one side - as per the example I made earlier in the photo above.

It's not exactly rocket science to make a Moebius Strip as it is simply a strip of paper that has been given one twist with the ends then joined together - but this does only have one side.

If you take a pencil and draw a line down it's centre the line will connect up with where you started - thus proving it has only one side. If you were then to take some scissors, and cut along the pencil line, this would then turn into one large circle (as photo below) - and not two interlinked circles as perhaps might be expected.

Okay so what has this got to do with a ship disappearing?

It's sort of linked to the Philadelphia Experiment http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment. This is where, back in 1943, US scientists induced a powerful magnetic field on board a destroyer - in Philadelphia. This supposedly led to the ship becoming invisible. It also affected the crew on board. Some became insane, two burst into flames plus others had severe problems.

If this is fact or fiction nobody knows for sure but, it seems, there has been another version of the Philadelphia Experiment. This time the story comes from a Professor Doru Todericiu who obtained the information from Russian Intelligence about American experiments.

It is alleged that the US were experimenting with a magnetic field in the shape of a Moebius Strip.

According to the story a submarine followed a strong magnetic field in the shape of a Moebius Strip, turning over once in every revolution. A special electronic device was then used to cut the field in two and, at this point, the submarine disappeared from view and appeared in another place.

Most will no doubt write this off as fiction but scientists have investigated magnetic fields even within the field of the paranormal.

Way back in the 1920s the British financed research and a Dr. WE Boyd was convinced that electric currents could increase telepathic powers. He created something called an emanometer. With the help of this equipment high scores were obtained by those taking part with card guessing experiments.

In their book Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder tell about how Russian scientists have improved telepathic communications when the subjects were surrounded by magnetic fields.

I don't think we should write such things as being stuff and nonsense. When the time is right I'm sure we will find amazing powers attributed to magnetic and similar fields

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1287/...Disappear.html

2. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: A Moebius Strip Which Made A Ship Disappear

Interesting - Professor Shinichi Seike (Director of the Gravity Research Laboratory in Japan - who was corresponding closely with Professor John Searl in the UK - Levity Disk & Searl Effect Generator) also used Moebius Coils to build what was, for all intensive purposes, a UFO/flying saucer Tachyon engine/generator.

Seike's very thick book (unfortunately in Japanese) was titled: The Principles of Ultra Relativity
    The cross section diagram is very similar to the early German Saucer engines & Townsend T. Brown designs. Gotta be something in it!

For reference go here (PDF, documents and diagrams can be downloaded):

http://www.rexresearch.com/seike/seike.htm

The Rex Research site has plenty of other interesting "hidden technology" on its pages.

As a side note, the Japanese are very advanced in this area: Back in the 80s/90s they built a conventional looking ship with a propellor but powered successfully by a superconductor engine a fraction of the size of a normal ship's engine, and followed a few years later with a strange, futuristic ship design resembling an elongated egg, also completely superconductor powered. The method was a "caterpillar drive" (as described in The Hunt for Red October) and used no moving parts. This was featured in an old Australian documentary series called Beyond 2000.

It sucks/attracts the water in at the front (positive charge) and blows it out (repels)at the rear (negative charge). Similar method is allegedly used in the B2 Stealth Bomber, creating a gravity wave - it can go into low orbit!.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 27th October 2011 at 22:15.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Thank you The One, very very interesting. Here we can add the fact that the so called sarcophagus in a great pyramid is an exact point where the energetic fields, generated by pyramid borders, make a focus point and the ancient priests used this device for telepathically communicate with other frequencies and other civilizations. It looks that this field amplify the telepathic abilities to unsuspected levels. My close friend spend few hours in this place and the stories he told were something comparable with Contact-movie story.

And Moebius Strip is an enigma which will bring a lot of progress when it will be understand.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Hey, the one,I am interested in Dr. WE Boyd ,the name rings bells for me,where did you first come across this name/guy.

or is it Dr W E Boyd ?

ooops I should have clicked on the links!
    Last edited by the trojan; 28th October 2011 at 00:41. Reason: edit for query on initials

6. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

If the "Ra" material so beloved of David Wilcock is not too far-fetched for your belief, the suggestion that gravity and magnetic force are intimately related makes a lot of sense to me. IIRC, both types of field are also related to time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

KiwiElf (28th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by KosmicKat (here)
    If the "Ra" material so beloved of David Wilcock is not too far-fetched for your belief, the suggestion that gravity and magnetic force are intimately related makes a lot of sense to me. IIRC, both types of field are also related to time.
    Not far fetched KosmicKat - is right on! I think what we are taught about gravity and magnetism is incorrect by "conventional physics".

+ Reply to Thread