+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just What IS the Galactic Federation-Defined

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Just What IS the Galactic Federation-Defined

This has been confusing to me for some time and I think that I now understand why some, including self, have been so confused.

There IS a Galactic Federation and then there is a Galactic Federation of Light, also known as the Galactic Confederation of Light.

The difference between these is explained by Tolec, the Andromedan Earth representative/contactee who has become an extremely interesting guest of Alfred L. Webre of Exopolitics. For those who are not familiar with Tolec, I have included a very brief statement of introduction by Alfred L. Webre directly below.

And, below that, Tolec defines the difference between these groups and I now see why it has been so easy over the years to get them confused and to assume that these are one and the same. They're very different.

Andromedan Earth representative/contactee

The human representative of the Andromeda Council states he has been given the Andromedan name “Tolec.” Tolec is a well-adjusted 20-year career professional in the computer industry. In his ExopoliticsTV interview, Tolec states he was first contacted in 1993 by his principal Andromedan contact who took him on three time travel journeys via Andromedan space craft to the 1840s western U.S. visiting the same 1840s family to observe their live journey.

Tolec states that his Andromeda contacts ended subsequent to the 1993 contacts until the Andromedan Council contacted him again in September 2010.

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...anges-4d-earth

“The Galactic Federation

“The long established ‘Galactic Federation’, which holds the 10th senior membership seat of the Andromeda Council, is based in the Tau Ceti star system.

“It has been a formal member of the Andromeda Council for about: 5,000 years, as measured in Earth years. The Galactic Federation has its own Chairman & Vice-Chairman, and council of five (5) members: a high-ranking Commander, the equivalent of a medical Admiral, a Senior xenobiologist, the President of the system wide Education Board, and a High Level Diplomat.

“For those planets interested in joining the Galactic Federation, its primary interests are: trade, education, space exploration in general, and specific travel to other worlds so that people can live among others and have a true societal, cultural, language learning and knowledge exchange experience.

“The Galactic Federation is comprised of approximately 140 star systems, and at present 300 planets. This number of planets rises and falls as certain ones join or leave the Galactic Federation to pursue their own interests.

“The Galactic Federation of Light, also known as the Galactic Confederation of Light

“Of what little I know about the “Galactic Federation of Light”, aka the “Galactic Confederation of Light”, it is based in the Sirius star system, with connections to Earth.

“Clarification & Differentiation

“To be very clear, pointed and unequivocal - for the purpose of clarification & differentiation about the above two (2) organizations, I just yesterday asked the Commander of the primary biosphere, where many of the Andromeda Council meetings are held, what the Council knows about the Galactic Federation of Light:

“from this point forward I will quote him - verbatim. Please note, he has the full weight of the Andromeda Council behind him.

“’…the Galactic Federation of Light, we know of them. They have been around for about 1,000 years. Yes, they are based in Sirius. They started small and still only have a very limited number of planets involved in their group. They are not a member of the Andromeda Council. We have nothing to do with them.’

‘And, no, the Galactic Federation of Light is not the Galactic Federation. Absolutely not.’

“further, I asked the Commander about any possible collaboration with members of the Galactic Federation of Light, in space, or here on planet Earth, and here is what he said:

“’…no, no. We are not collaborating with the Galactic Federation of Light. Nor are we collaborating with any star system or planet, part of, or affiliated with, the Galactic Federation of Light. No.’”

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...ensional-human
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

ajyana (28th October 2011), Ecnal61 (28th October 2011), gaiagirl (14th November 2012), jjjones (28th October 2011), Little Ishta (27th October 2011), TEEDA (28th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Default Re: Just What IS the Galactic Federation-Defined

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    This has been confusing to me for some time and I think that I now understand why some, including self, have been so confused.

There IS a Galactic Federation and then there is a Galactic Federation of Light, also known as the Galactic Confederation of Light.

The difference between these is explained by Tolec, the Andromedan Earth representative/contactee who has become an extremely interesting guest of Alfred L. Webre of Exopolitics. For those who are not familiar with Tolec, I have included a very brief statement of introduction by Alfred L. Webre directly below.

And, below that, Tolec defines the difference between these groups and I now see why it has been so easy over the years to get them confused and to assume that these are one and the same. They're very different.

Andromedan Earth representative/contactee

The human representative of the Andromeda Council states he has been given the Andromedan name “Tolec.” Tolec is a well-adjusted 20-year career professional in the computer industry. In his ExopoliticsTV interview, Tolec states he was first contacted in 1993 by his principal Andromedan contact who took him on three time travel journeys via Andromedan space craft to the 1840s western U.S. visiting the same 1840s family to observe their live journey.

Tolec states that his Andromeda contacts ended subsequent to the 1993 contacts until the Andromedan Council contacted him again in September 2010.

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...anges-4d-earth

“The Galactic Federation

“The long established ‘Galactic Federation’, which holds the 10th senior membership seat of the Andromeda Council, is based in the Tau Ceti star system.

“It has been a formal member of the Andromeda Council for about: 5,000 years, as measured in Earth years. The Galactic Federation has its own Chairman & Vice-Chairman, and council of five (5) members: a high-ranking Commander, the equivalent of a medical Admiral, a Senior xenobiologist, the President of the system wide Education Board, and a High Level Diplomat.

“For those planets interested in joining the Galactic Federation, its primary interests are: trade, education, space exploration in general, and specific travel to other worlds so that people can live among others and have a true societal, cultural, language learning and knowledge exchange experience.

“The Galactic Federation is comprised of approximately 140 star systems, and at present 300 planets. This number of planets rises and falls as certain ones join or leave the Galactic Federation to pursue their own interests.

“The Galactic Federation of Light, also known as the Galactic Confederation of Light

“Of what little I know about the “Galactic Federation of Light”, aka the “Galactic Confederation of Light”, it is based in the Sirius star system, with connections to Earth.

“Clarification & Differentiation

“To be very clear, pointed and unequivocal - for the purpose of clarification & differentiation about the above two (2) organizations, I just yesterday asked the Commander of the primary biosphere, where many of the Andromeda Council meetings are held, what the Council knows about the Galactic Federation of Light:

“from this point forward I will quote him - verbatim. Please note, he has the full weight of the Andromeda Council behind him.

“’…the Galactic Federation of Light, we know of them. They have been around for about 1,000 years. Yes, they are based in Sirius. They started small and still only have a very limited number of planets involved in their group. They are not a member of the Andromeda Council. We have nothing to do with them.’

‘And, no, the Galactic Federation of Light is not the Galactic Federation. Absolutely not.’

“further, I asked the Commander about any possible collaboration with members of the Galactic Federation of Light, in space, or here on planet Earth, and here is what he said:

“’…no, no. We are not collaborating with the Galactic Federation of Light. Nor are we collaborating with any star system or planet, part of, or affiliated with, the Galactic Federation of Light. No.’”

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...ensional-human
    a Senior xenobiologist, this kind of jumped out at me as an interesting term and i thought 'xenophobia' so i did a wee google search,not the best search engine in the world(?) but of the first couple of pages (admittedly) came these links and descriptions, go check them out folks..

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Xenobiologist

http://www.xenology.info/Papers/Xenobiology.htm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=xenobiologist

http://www.stowiki.org/Science_Kit_-_Xenobiologist

http://www.answers.com/topic/xenobiologist-1

http://www.orionsarm.com/eg-topic/45c515aed6d06

http://neohumanism.org/x/xe/xenobiology.html

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4436995/1/Xenobiologist_The

http://forums.jossh.com/showthread.php?threadid=23421

http://lcarsmemoryalpha.com/wiki/ind...=Xenobiologist

And just to add,I love what Tolec is saying about 4th dimensional life ,It sounds like what I wish and hope for humanity,but theres the problem I have with it
    Wishes and hope....the very thing that that the snake oil salesmen are aware of when they come into town.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Snowbird (28th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    a Senior xenobiologist, this kind of jumped out at me as an interesting term and i thought 'xenophobia' so i did a wee google search,....

And just to add,I love what Tolec is saying about 4th dimensional life ,It sounds like what I wish and hope for humanity,but theres the problem I have with it
    Wishes and hope....the very thing that that the snake oil salesmen are aware of when they come into town.
    Thanks, the trojan, for doing the great research. I hadn't gotten that far.

I understand about wishes and hope. They don't get us very far in this 3D matrix. However, from what I understand, the mere thought of something in 4D and beyond, makes it so. This is the point where we have to begin to train our thoughts from the negative to the positive. If we begin to think about the possibility of this 4D life, if and when it happens, we will be five steps ahead of those who refused to think.

I take Tolec's information, which I find interesting, and catalog it in the back of my mind for future use. When it happens and if it happens, I will be more ready to accept and go forward.

Below, I have listed two of your research sources. The first one is what I believe Xenobiology really is and this first description sounds far more plausible than any of the others. The second site that I have posted, is what our government wants us to believe.

Xenobiology

Xenobiology is the study of non-Terragen life. This field includes the study of exotic and extremely non-terragen biospheres such as those that gave rise to the Muuh or the Soft Ones, and completely inorganic naturally evolved forms such as the Rheolithoids, as well as the descendants of xenobiological forms known to be partially or entirely of artificial origin, such as the life forms produced by the Halogenics, or the various Cybyotan worlds. Even the evolved mechosphere at Stanislaw has received attention from xenobiologists. Though only a few worlds rival the wealth of life forms present on Old Earth before the Great Dying, a single biosphere is still an entire field in itself from the point of view of ordinary sophonts, though comparative xenobiology is a rich field as well.

Xenobiology

Xenobiology (or exobiology, or astrobiology) is the term for a speculative field within biology which considers the possibility and possible variety of extraterrestrial life.

There is no current evidence for intelligent extraterrestrial life (as of 2003). Such an intelligent statement.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    a Senior xenobiologist, this kind of jumped out at me as an interesting term and i thought 'xenophobia' so i did a wee google search,....

Thanks, the trojan, for doing the great research. I hadn't gotten that far.

I understand about wishes and hope. They don't get us very far in this 3D matrix. However, from what I understand, the mere thought of something in 4D and beyond, makes it so. This is the point where we have to begin to train our thoughts from the negative to the positive. If we begin to think about the possibility of this 4D life, if and when it happens, we will be five steps ahead of those who refused to think.

I take Tolec's information, which I find interesting, and catalog it in the back of my mind for future use. When it happens and if it happens, I will be more ready to accept and go forward.

Below, I have listed two of your research sources. The first one is what I believe Xenobiology really is and this first description sounds far more plausible than any of the others. The second site that I have posted, is what our government wants us to believe.

Xenobiology

Xenobiology is the study of non-Terragen life. This field includes the study of exotic and extremely non-terragen biospheres such as those that gave rise to the Muuh or the Soft Ones, and completely inorganic naturally evolved forms such as the Rheolithoids, as well as the descendants of xenobiological forms known to be partially or entirely of artificial origin, such as the life forms produced by the Halogenics, or the various Cybyotan worlds. Even the evolved mechosphere at Stanislaw has received attention from xenobiologists. Though only a few worlds rival the wealth of life forms present on Old Earth before the Great Dying, a single biosphere is still an entire field in itself from the point of view of ordinary sophonts, though comparative xenobiology is a rich field as well.

Xenobiology

Xenobiology (or exobiology, or astrobiology) is the term for a speculative field within biology which considers the possibility and possible variety of extraterrestrial life.

There is no current evidence for intelligent extraterrestrial life (as of 2003). Such an intelligent statement.

the mere thought of something in 4D and beyond, makes it so

Yes ,And isnt that a really scary thought,oops,imagine that every time you desire,ooops,or whenever you think about,ooops ,and you should have seen the look I got when,ooops!!!!
    And if the population of the 4d environment is full of people who...oooops!!!............oh thats an even scarier thought.
    I think I will just stay in!

7. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

i expect tolec could also confirm that TGFOL are closely tied to the ascended masters "crew",,,,,,,

and further more the TGFOL not ,only, come from sirius,,,,,,,,,

and further more,,,,,,,,,,,

i believe both the above parties are riddled with Illuminati and have hijacked the work of the group soul known as "Christ consciousness"

energy peace

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

the mere thought of something in 4D and beyond, makes it so

Yes ,And isnt that a really scary thought,oops,imagine that every time you desire,ooops,or whenever you think about,ooops ,and you should have seen the look I got when,ooops!!!!
    And if the population of the 4d environment is full of people who...oooops!!!............oh thats an even scarier thought.
    I think I will just stay in!
    Well, LOL, depending upon your vibrational frequency, you may just find yourself along with the rest of us learning to control our thoughts. From what I understand, there will be a period of adjustment or a grace period that will allow us to get used to all of the newness.

I decided some time ago to get a jump start on this thought-thinking. I have been tempering my thoughts for a few years now and am learning to shift my thoughts into neutral when necessary. It is becoming more necessary as time passes. It's not easy at first, but then you get so used to it that it becomes natural.
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

TEEDA (28th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread