Thread: Well, it's the 28th?

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Well, it's the 28th?

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Give it until the 29th, and PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DREAMS..
    Ugh I hope not I had a terrible dream this morning. a beautiful day here, just like so many others. i wonder where mr. calleman is spending the day?
    I hope not too because I had a really strange dream this morning and I never remember my dreams.

So how long before we break our end of the calendar resolutions?

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Happy end of the 9th wave !!!

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to xion For This Post:

Billy (28th October 2011), Cottage Rose (28th October 2011), Laura Elina (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Mark (28th October 2011), pharoah21 (28th October 2011), Raven (29th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Well, it's the 28th......? I don't feel any different, from yesterday, and do not expect to feel any different tomorrow.
    Well, what did you expect? A sudden change into ecstasy?

I myself have felt a change today. Nobody said there would be a change with fireworks and all. Not even Calleman. But for sure the energy has changed. I feel much more in the Now and much more willing to Surrender, Let go and let God.

And pharoah21 wrote that he quit his lousy government job. Well, thats is exactly the changes that this new energy is bringing in...

So.. don't wait for dates for something to happen. But don't dismiss it so quickly to. Expect some magic in your life. We are all changing into Masters... and it will probably not happen in once on a special date. But still I am open to that possibility. I repeat: it will probably not happen in once on a special date. But still I am open to that possibility.

I consider today a special date and something has really changed for me. My longing for Surrender, to be more in the Now seems more supported by a change in energy... And I have decided to follow my hearth more instead of choosing for security.

I call that a big small change... And I am looking forward to 11-11-11... but also to the whole period from now to 2013...

I consider today the start of acceleration into Mastery. So everybody can say nothing happened today... For me it has.. Thanks to Calleman to predict this energetic powerful date..

5. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Art (28th October 2011), Caren (28th October 2011), Chilli (28th October 2011), Cottage Rose (28th October 2011), elysian (29th October 2011), Fred Steeves (28th October 2011), gandra99 (28th October 2011), Heart-2-Heart (28th October 2011), HORIZONS (28th October 2011), Lisab (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), lotusblossom (29th October 2011), Mandala (28th October 2011), pharoah21 (28th October 2011), Raven (29th October 2011), Samsara (29th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011), yiolas (28th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

I wish I could sleep to have dreams, have had horrible time trying to sleep this month :D Lol... I love that, breaking the end of the calendar resolutions. Wish I could remember mine, lol.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Mark (28th October 2011), pharoah21 (28th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Caren (28th October 2011), Cottage Rose (28th October 2011), Gardener (28th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Raven (29th October 2011), yiolas (28th October 2011), zebowho (28th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    Well, it's the 28th......? I don't feel any different, from yesterday, and do not expect to feel any different tomorrow.

I myself have felt a change today. Nobody said there would be a change with fireworks and all. Not even Calleman. But for sure the energy has changed. I feel much more in the Now and much more willing to Surrender, Let go and let God.

And pharoah21 wrote that he quit his lousy government job. Well, thats is exactly the changes that this new energy is bringing in...

So.. don't wait for dates for something to happen. But don't dismiss it so quickly to. Expect some magic in your life. We are all changing into Masters... and it will probably not happen in once on a special date. But still I am open to that possibility. I repeat: it will probably not happen in once on a special date. But still I am open to that possibility.

I consider today a special date and something has really changed for me. My longing for Surrender, to be more in the Now seems more supported by a change in energy... And I have decided to follow my hearth more instead of choosing for security.

I call that a big small change... And I am looking forward to 11-11-11... but also to the whole period from now to 2013...

I consider today the start of acceleration into Mastery. So everybody can say nothing happened today... For me it has.. Thanks to Calleman to predict this energetic powerful date..
    No, Calleman said worse, in a very dramatic way. I wish I could see his face right now:

Per Calleman he sees three possible alternatives that may follow after the universe has attained its highest state which he believes begins on 10/28/2011:

The first and most dramatic alternative, is that all waves - as well as the tzolkin cycle - come to an end. This would likely mean an abrupt end to all future energetic regulation of our lives and actions and a sort of freedom shock. Life would be lived fully moment by moment by moment and each moment would be an eternity that would not be organically linked to other moments.

The second alternative, which I am currently leaning towards, is that the waves end, after having accomplished their evolutionary purposes, but the tzolkin continues to provide some energetic background variation. This would still mean living moment by moment without any waves directing our evolution, but a daily variation of tzolkin energies could prevent us from experiencing life as completely timeless.

The third alternative is that not only the tzolkin, but also the nine creation waves (Underworlds) continue indefinitely and the total of peaks and valleys not limited to thirteen. This would still mean that we would no longer be subordinated to directed processes going from seed to mature fruit, but it would not mean that life would be like an eternal now. Rather, all the waves that are currently driving our evolution would continue after the attainment of unity consciousness, but really without any end.

Completearticle:http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...rthChanges.htm

Taken from thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...after-10-28-11
    Last edited by RMorgan; 28th October 2011 at 16:09.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

christian (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Mark (28th October 2011), NeverMind (28th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011), zebowho (28th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Cottage Rose (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Mad Hatter (29th October 2011), Star1111 (31st October 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    I'll take option D, thanks
    Anyhoot, one should remain vigilant whilst weeding, and continue to practice jumping hurdles....
    VS, I'm sitting in a very very quiet room proctoring an exam ... I should know no thread where you're posting will be safe from belly laughs and beverages out the nose ... trying to keep my composure is too hard, just impossible.

I'll be back to thank you later!

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Caren (28th October 2011), gandra99 (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), lotusblossom (29th October 2011), NeverMind (28th October 2011), pharoah21 (28th October 2011), Star1111 (31st October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Give it until the 29th, and PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DREAMS...
    Well, I am screwed, then, because I have what is called (not by me) "non-24-wake-sleep syndrome" and haven't seen been a bed for 30 hours, nor do I anticipate sleeping in the next 24 hours...

(But then, my dreams are usually extremely difficult to remember and next to impossible to describe, because they are too "weird" for the rational - waking - mind to process them, so I probably wouldn't notice the difference anyway. :-))

I do empathise with your wish, though, and hope for some the same for myself.

Quote the veil between the ordinary and the extraordinary seems to be a distinction I find hard to make anymore.
    Hello, Laura - how interesting!
    Would you mind telling more about that?
    I wouldn't want to hijack this thread, but I am not the "boss" of this place, so I hope someone else will invite you to, perhaps, make a thread about it? :D

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Laura Elina (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Mark (28th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Give it until the 29th, and PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DREAMS...

I think that may be where we notice a difference, and then it will seep through to our waking world...

But I could be wrong (I hope not. Wouls like to see some real tangible change for once...)
    I have been having marathon dream sessions and when I awake I feel satisfied that i was either arranging some future situation or coming to terms with something..
    Very lucid,and The other morning I fwas told what the tongue clicking was all about....But I cant remember now..hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.
    This doubting Thomas has a foot in your camp.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Cottage Rose (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Mark (28th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I feel that I would go mad .... head hurt for two days. ... it is not easy ..
    "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." Nikola Tesla

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gandra99 For This Post:

Cottage Rose (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

I personally can't wait until 1.1.13. What will we have left when there are no more "dates" from times past, no more pictures carved in old stones for people to hang themselves on (figuratively speaking of course, well maybe some professionally). What we'll have left is the same thing we have now and have always had, just Ourselves heading into the future!

I am the change I need, I am the action for the reaction that I'm looking for.

I really do hope all these "dates of change" are, in an underlying way, nudging people to a higher conscientiousness. I think I see it in places here and there, it seems to be spreading and my hope is people stop putting their energy into "something far away coming to save us", instead put that energy where it has always belonged, squarely in our own respective laps.

Thanks Pie'n'eal, excellent thread!

-z
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

Caren (28th October 2011), christian (28th October 2011), Cottage Rose (28th October 2011), Gardener (28th October 2011), Laura Elina (28th October 2011), Limor Wolf (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), NancyV (28th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #53
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Billy (28th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Mad Hatter (29th October 2011), Raven (29th October 2011), Star1111 (31st October 2011)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)

No, Calleman said worse, in a very dramatic way. I wish I could see his face right now:

Per Calleman he sees three possible alternatives that may follow after the universe has attained its highest state which he believes begins on 10/28/2011:

The first and most dramatic alternative, is that all waves - as well as the tzolkin cycle - come to an end. This would likely mean an abrupt end to all future energetic regulation of our lives and actions and a sort of freedom shock. Life would be lived fully moment by moment by moment and each moment would be an eternity that would not be organically linked to other moments.

The second alternative, which I am currently leaning towards, is that the waves end, after having accomplished their evolutionary purposes, but the tzolkin continues to provide some energetic background variation. This would still mean living moment by moment without any waves directing our evolution, but a daily variation of tzolkin energies could prevent us from experiencing life as completely timeless.

The third alternative is that not only the tzolkin, but also the nine creation waves (Underworlds) continue indefinitely and the total of peaks and valleys not limited to thirteen. This would still mean that we would no longer be subordinated to directed processes going from seed to mature fruit, but it would not mean that life would be like an eternal now. Rather, all the waves that are currently driving our evolution would continue after the attainment of unity consciousness, but really without any end.

Completearticle:http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...rthChanges.htm

Taken from thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...after-10-28-11
    There is a story about a moment of given American illiteracy (illiteracy can be found anywhere) that is generally found to be amusing by most people.

it goes that: A person bought a Winnebago,

and was on their holiday, which they had bought the vehicle for...and they were driving down the highway.

Then they noted that there was a 'cruise control' switch on the vehicle. So they hit the button and went to the back of the vehicle to make a sandwich. This, while the vehicle is hurtling down the given US freeway, at approximately 60mph (105kph)

The point is that they vehicle manged to continue for a bit....long enough for the given person to actually begin to make their sandwich. Then it finally wandered off the road.... and entered into further contract and shenanigans with inertia, torsion, and thermodynamics, etc.

What I'm saying is that no matter the given outcome..if there was a change, it would be gradual one, for the sake of stability in such a complex system. For sharp ones are dangerous and cause more rift than gain, and create off kilter results with poor aspects of stability. They cause resonant ripples that can be larger than the original strong moment of change -not just completely non-complementary to the original direction and action.

If it was a real thing, the change would be gradual. if it was a non-real thing, the change would be gradual. As in N/C. No change. Continue as before, in both cases.

It's that line:

Before enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water.

After enlightenment: Chop Wood, carry water.

The long term situation would be the point that could stand in analysis. But that has yet to take place.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th October 2011), Caren (28th October 2011), christian (28th October 2011), Cottage Rose (28th October 2011), Gardener (28th October 2011), Laura Elina (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Mad Hatter (29th October 2011), Mark (28th October 2011), Midnight Rambler (28th October 2011), NancyV (28th October 2011), pharoah21 (28th October 2011), PurpleLama (28th October 2011), Raven (29th October 2011), seko (28th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011), yiolas (28th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! or whatever its called.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

christian (28th October 2011), Cottage Rose (28th October 2011), Gardener (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Raven (29th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #56
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Caren (28th October 2011), Cottage Rose (28th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Mad Hatter (29th October 2011), NancyV (28th October 2011), Star1111 (31st October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Hey NeverMind I don't wanna hijack this thread either, so I'll comment shortly (and thank you for showing interest :

I'll make a thread about it, but... I just feel it's not time yet (Being an object of scrutiny is a tough job), kinda hard to explain, I'm at a very weird point in my life (hence the location: The turning point, lol). Here's a way of explaining it:

"Dreams bending their bars, coming out from all of her scars". Seems that the realities I had separated, the dream world and this world (physical world, where Laura Elina wakes up every day etc etc) are overlapping in some ways. Weird experiences...

I'm going to bed soon, see you on the 29th .

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

Caren (28th October 2011), Lisab (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), NeverMind (29th October 2011), PurpleLama (28th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #58
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Sorry...not very subtle, I know, but I couldn't resist!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Limor Wolf (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), shijo (28th October 2011)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

So i put on my second world war helmet made corn beef sandwiches, blackened out the windows, made myself comfortable in the anderson shelter at the bottom of the garden, and waited, felt a bit silly by 6pm so decided to give up on the whole thing.

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shijo For This Post:

Caren (28th October 2011), christian (28th October 2011), Cottage Rose (28th October 2011), Isthatso (31st October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Mad Hatter (29th October 2011), Mark (28th October 2011), RMorgan (28th October 2011), Star1111 (31st October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011), Tony (28th October 2011), yiolas (28th October 2011)

38. Link to Post #60
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Lord Sidious (28th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast