+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Constellation Birthmarks....

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

Default Constellation Birthmarks....

Hey guys, I've tried googling for this info but can't seem to find anything, so here's my question.

I have a few birth marks on my body, which seem to look like the following three star constellationsName:  sirius_600.jpg
Views: 857
Size:  34.5 KB

I have a close friend of mine who feels like a brother to me, we can both chat for hours about E.T's and spiritual type conversation, the interesting thing is he has the same birth mark patterns.......

The only information I could find about birth marks is that they seem to be a result of past life traumas, but could they also have something to do with Constellations or connections with other people?

What are your opinions?
    People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

crested-duck (28th October 2011), Inversion (6th September 2022), Journeyman (6th September 2022), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Default Re: Constellation Birthmarks....

What an interesting topic, Pharoah!

The scientific explanations seem to say there are 2 categories: excessive pigmentation of the skin (moles or cafe au lait spots) or an increase in the number of blood vessels under the skin (port wine stains and strawberry marks).

The amount of folklore around birthmarks is fascinating. Here are a few I came across.

The Japanese refer to Mongolian spot birthmarks as a "blue spot," and they say it is a mark made by Kami-Sama, the goddess of childbirth.

People of the Blackfoot tribe believe in reincarnation. If a baby was born with a birthmark, it signified a battle wound in a previous life.

In French, the word for birthmark is “envie” (desire); in Italian, it's “voglia” (wish or craving); and in Spanish, it’s antojo (whim or craving). The use of these words for “birthmark” can be attributed to the popular tale associating the occurrence of a birthmark to the mother’s unfulfilled desire, wish, whim, or craving during pregnancy.

Anne Boleyn, Henry VIII's second wife, was accused of being witch and “proof “ of this was the strawberry birthmark on her neck.

If you drink too much coffee while you are pregnant, your baby will be born with a café-au-lait spots (light-brown birthmarks).

If you eat strawberries while you are pregnant, the baby will have a strawberry birthmark.

If you touch your body while walking through a strawberry patch, your child will be born with a strawberry birthmark on that same spot.

If you look at a mouse while you are pregnant, your baby will be born with a hairy birthmark.

Storkbite birthmarks are called such because they appear on the back of the neck where, accordingly, a stork may have picked up the baby.

I have lots of small 'moles' and freckles all over my body – I inherited my mum's skin colouration.
    I reckon I could find just about any constellation if I spend enough time studying them...

Kathie

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

crested-duck (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), pharoah21 (28th October 2011), selinam (28th October 2011), winnasboy (28th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

That's very interesting Tarka, I love this article here http://www.sinor.ru:8104/~che/birthmarks.htm which shows various pictures of people who have birth marks and the past life stories behind them.......I guess it's true that you can kind of draw up any constellation with your birth marks and freckles, but these ones on my body are quite obvious, they are on their own, and the fact that my good friend has them as well (I just realised my girlfriend also has the same pattern) is getting a little bit too coincidental......
    People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

crested-duck (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

So do you believe that the 3 of you came from Sirius? Are you Sirius??!

Kathie
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 28th October 2011 at 12:50.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

crested-duck (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), pharoah21 (28th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Not necessarily.......me and my girlfriend have both been placed under hypnosis several times and have been able to recall past life memories of Earth, I'm not sure about my friend, though he did feel such a strong connection to sirius that he got the word sirius tattooed on his ribs lol.......but who knows, I understand that these kind of questions can be quite hard to answer........but I'm just so damn curious!!!!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

crested-duck (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by pharoah21 (here)
    That's very interesting Tarka, I love this article here http://www.sinor.ru:8104/~che/birthmarks.htm which shows various pictures of people who have birth marks and the past life stories behind them.......I guess it's true that you can kind of draw up any constellation with your birth marks and freckles, but these ones on my body are quite obvious, they are on their own, and the fact that my good friend has them as well (I just realised my girlfriend also has the same pattern) is getting a little bit too coincidental......
    By clicking on the link a viruswarning came up.....
    Remember Who You Are!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

crested-duck (28th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,810 times in 1,688 posts

Maybe there's a marking method used by races & other beings. A short burst of radiation at desired locations would create a star pattern.
    learnreligions
    Quote Astrological Symbols and Connection to the Cosmos
    Crescent moon, shooting stars, and sunbursts are favored birthmarks. Some people with such birthmarks often will feel a strong connection to the cosmos, looking to the skies during introspective periods. Others have reported birthmark shapes that align with their zodiac signs, such as an archer, scorpion, or Libra scales.

+ Reply to Thread